Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
The most ridiculous LGBT stereotypes you have ever heard. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bollier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:50 pm
Several annoy me. The worst one is that gay men have to be either feminine or big, hairy, and wear leather chaps. I'm also another guy with no fashion sense, and I don't care what my hair looks like. I also am a horrible (and I mean REALLY bad) dancer, and hate nightclubs. Finally, I do not hang around prissy straight women and help them shop (I love shopping, but for books and movies).  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All lesbians scissor or use toys. And they're all hot sluts who only make out for guys to fap to them.

(Brushes by Obsidian Dawn)

She Promised You Cookies

Proxy Guildswoman

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Guildmember 100

airforce_freak6678

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:36 pm
bollier
Several annoy me. The worst one is that gay men have to be either feminine or big, hairy, and wear leather chaps. I'm also another guy with no fashion sense, and I don't care what my hair looks like. I also am a horrible (and I mean REALLY bad) dancer, and hate nightclubs. Finally, I do not hang around prissy straight women and help them shop (I love shopping, but for books and movies).

^^^ ALL OF THAT ^^^ smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:59 pm
Quote:
I hate when homophobic guys automatically assume every gay guy is trying to hook up with them and just them.

I sit there like, "Are you attracted to every girl you see? No? So you think that changes for gay guys?"

Seriously, I'm not sure sometimes if those kinds of guys are just full of themselves or what. Wishful thinking I assume.
From a girl's point of view, its silly, but it's a double standard, I've had that same problem with the women too. *sighs* people never learn.

I agree! Just because someone happens to be a certain sex who just happens to like another sex, that doesn't automatically mean they want to jump the person because of it! xp How shallow-minded!  

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

inu_fan77777

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:33 pm
xxangelsofchaosxx
I hate when homophobic guys automatically assume every gay guy is trying to hook up with them and just them.

I sit there like, "Are you attracted to every girl you see? No? So you think that changes for gay guys?"

Seriously, I'm not sure sometimes if those kinds of guys are just full of themselves or what. Wishful thinking I assume.
From a girl's point of view, its silly, but it's a double standard, I've had that same problem with the women too. *sighs* people never learn.
it's nt just homophobe guys its also girls  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:38 pm
inu_fan77777
xxangelsofchaosxx

I said girls.  

xxangelsofchaosxx

Popular Prophet

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:59 pm
I get VERY mad when people assume bisexuals are "so desperate" they'll go for both genders…..  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:10 pm
Virtual_Reality_Syndrome
I get VERY mad when people assume bisexuals are "so desperate" they'll go for both genders…..

oh my god, if I had a nickle everytime I wanted to just... yeah, totally agreed.
((btw, off topic and all, love the outfit))  

xxangelsofchaosxx

Popular Prophet

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:49 am
She Promised You Cookies
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All lesbians scissor or use toys. And they're all hot sluts who only make out for guys to fap to them.

(Brushes by Obsidian Dawn)

you mean thats not true?!?!?! but but all the ones on the internets are xd

not really a stereotype but ive had guys ask me to make out with female friends of mine just to they could watch after they found out i was bi  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:12 am
What does a lesbian bring on a second date?
A U-Haul. xp

Also, that gays "recruit"  

Cody Convicted

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

inu_fan77777

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:35 pm
xxangelsofchaosxx
inu_fan77777
xxangelsofchaosxx

I said girls.
o sorry I guess I just skimmed over the bottom sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:38 pm
inu_fan77777
xxangelsofchaosxx
inu_fan77777
xxangelsofchaosxx

I said girls.

it's okay hon, happens to the best of us.  

xxangelsofchaosxx

Popular Prophet

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

inu_fan77777

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:41 pm
xxangelsofchaosxx
inu_fan77777
xxangelsofchaosxx
inu_fan77777
xxangelsofchaosxx

I said girls.

thanks most people on here would be rude about the mistake.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:42 pm
inu_fan77777
xxangelsofchaosxx
inu_fan77777
xxangelsofchaosxx
inu_fan77777
xxangelsofchaosxx

I said girls.

thanks most people on here would be rude about the mistake.

lol, that's because most people don't know better. ;D  

xxangelsofchaosxx

Popular Prophet

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

witch thimbles

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:44 pm
"Transsexuals are just homosexuals in disguise/denial."

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance