Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Elite
Bleach: End of an Era ((Open 9/28/12)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:05 pm
"Avoiding work." Kousuke replied with an embarrassed chuckle. He ran a hand over his bristly beard, and nodded in approval at Akihime's display. The corners of his mouth twitched for a second at the sudden question before his smile faded. Noticing Maria standing awkwardly to the side, he gestured for her to come closer. "I know...much about Quincies," He answered eventually, hand twitching slightly on his zanpakutos as he looked down to his lap. "Your mother, Akahana, was very special. Above her duties she was kind, understanding, determined...If there was a way to solve things without violence she found it, and her fighting more than backed up for the times she couldn't talk."

"Oh come on," Takeshi turned to give Meiso a widening grin, crossing his arms over his chest comfortably. The cross on his face bent on his cheek with the movement. "Don't tell me that you don't like traveling to new places." Then he briefly acknowledged the trio on the hill indirectly, his eyes flicking over for half a second. "So we do."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:14 pm
((I'm basically playing with all NPCs as a bad guy, I'm heading over to the good side if it's no bother to you guys.))  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:17 pm
((Orcus, All four of the new charries are baddies. =D))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:51 pm
The man looked down the hill to the trio as if they were insects in the wind, no more special then a flower on a road. "I suppose we should go and greet them. Meiso, Takeshi, go and introduce us to them." He followed behind Meiso as they went down the hill.

Meiso stopped jut before the bottom and called to the trio. "Hello there my master bids you to introduce yourselves." It was then that Meiso noticed the blue bow. A Quincy. "Bah, foul Quincy, I shall kill you where you stand!"

"Meiso!" The man in blue's voice resounded with dominance and a wave of spiritual pressure stroked the faces of everyone there. "That's enough, stay your blade."

Meiso reluctantly released his grasp upon his zanpakto. "Yes my lord."

"Please do excuse my guardian he is quick to his sword at times. Tell me who may I be addressing?" The man had a certain air about him that seemed like he was flowing in the landscape, like he belonged there.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:56 pm
Akihime raised an eyebrow.
"How rude. Your friend there draws his weapon against me, and you dare ask me my name without giving yours." She materialized her bow again, but did not bring it to bear on the new arrivals. "What do you want?" She felt around the air for the telltales that would help her identify the strangers. The one who seemed to lead the group had a powerful spiritual pressure of an unfamiliar type. The one with the temper was a Soul Reaper with something strange about him. The third member was...
"Another Quincy," Akihime whispered, surprised.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:05 pm
"How dare you speak in such a way to his lordship! Do you have any hint as to whom your speaking to?" Meiso had his sword again. "And what's more is you dare draw your weapon to him? You shall die for this inso--" Meiso stopped feeling a hand upon his blade from his master. Meiso bowed. "I apologize."

The man nodded. "I am quite sorry for not realizing my rudeness. It has been many millennium since I have dealt with strangers." The man bowed. "My name is Reddo Masayoshi and I am the King of Souls." Reddo stood tall again. "Now as for your names." Reddo eyed the oldest one in the captain uniform.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:46 pm
Kenzo crouched on the ground near a waterfall panting from training so hard. Ever since he used the Letzt Stil technique he has not been able to practice his Quincy art. He rose up and said out loud to himself, "Man what am I going to do? I want of use to no one if some crisis comes." He then pondered on how to get his Quincy art back when he felt a strange spirit pressure and also an Arrancar's spirit pressure, so he went in the direction to see what was up.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:21 pm
((I see only two other Arrancar and I'm not sure who else is evil. Where would an Arrancar go to have some fun in a place with no earth? Also, I wasn't following the original thread seeing as the Bleach and Star Wars fusion didn't seem all that appealing.))  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:44 pm
((Real post to come. Orcus: This time around, we tried to make the good/bad dynamic a little more complex than "sou reaper good, hollow bad." My Fullbringer, Ty's new Quincy, Strider's Soul Reaper and the new Soul King are all villains. And the Arrancar in this story just roam around Rukon and surrounding countryside. Also, I took permanent control of one of the NPC Arrancar to assist you, so there's that. Six villains, if you count them together. And like I told Strider, the Star Wars element was quite minimal. You should take a look ^^))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:55 pm
((Stars Wars hasn't been used too much, even in the previous RP.))

Kousuke nodded quietly, getting to his feet slowly. " "King of Souls", that's quite a title you have there." The man's spiritual pressure was not familiar to him, even to someone who kept away from Sereitei for extended periods of time. That intrigued him. The other two, however, he could figure out with ease. "I am Captain Kousuke Suzuki of the 3rd Division and this," He bowed, returning Reddo's courtesy, and gestured beside him indicating Maria. "Is Maria Nehire, also in my division." Maria waved shyly, sidestepping just a bit to stand behind Kousuke. Kousuke didn't introduce Akihime, deciding that his daughter would do so anyway.

Takeshi couldn't help but chuckle a little bit at Meiso's continuing temper. The man was so easy to anger. Often times, he'd get on his nerves just for the hell of it. But keeping his comments in check, he took stock of the other Quincy than himself that was present. Her aura seemed off to him, though he didn't care, only wondering how her abilities would measure up to his.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:26 pm
"Akihime. Akihime Atsushi," she responded curtly. "You didn't answer my question. Why are you here? What do you want from us?" Her bow hung at her side, still. She began to feel around for the other Quincy's spiritual signature, hoping to take stock of him in some small capacity, in case a fight were to erupt. She had the sinking feeling that she was probably right. Her free hand went to a Seele Schneider quietly, as she cast eyes on the enemy Quincy and his friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:41 pm
((Alright then. Time to be bad.))

Ossman stood from his place and looked at the empty desert that sat, sulking in front of him. "Time to make my own fun." He placed his hand over the image and like a ripple in a pool, the garganta that he opened disrupted the image. He stepped through and came out of the other side over the Rukongai. He looked down upon the houses near the country and crouched down. "Now..." He looked over it all only half interested. "Pretty powerful stuff coming from over there." He looked towards the area where, unbeknownst to him, a few allies stood, talking to the enemy. "I'm alone so I should stay away from there." He then looked under him and noticed a boy in his front yard, chopping wood.

Ossman dropped down from his spot, in front of the boy and looked at him. The piece of his Hollow mask hat sat on top of his head and down to his neck gave him away but he didn't care. "Go find me some fun boy, call in a few soul reapers." Ossman smiled as the boy ran off towards the nearest soul reaper. 'He might still take a while.' He thought and looked at the log on the stump. Ossman drew his rapier and walked over. With a light stab downward, the log split and the pieces flew a few feet to either side of him.

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:37 pm
"Oh, what's going on, here?" said a drifting, cool voice to Ossman. "I know the few weeks since we tore off your mask have been boring, but do you really want to call down the Soul Reapers?" Diego said, scratching his chin and lazily rolling his eyes. His narrowed his eyes when they finished their roll, and focused on the three exiting the Senkaimon across the way.
"Hey, what do you know about those guys?" He indicated the Quincy, the Soul Reaper, and the strange man with them, standing off against some of Drekovec's enemies.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:57 pm
"How very cautious of you miss Atsushi. But be assured you won't be too badly harmed in this encounter. Fate may smile upon you. Be ready. For once it begins I have no control over your safety." Reddo pused for a moment and he released a portion of his spiritual pressure. "Here I come." He jumped forward to Kousuke a trail of faint light at his feet and a blue colored blade appearing in his hand. He swung upward diagonally.

Meiso flash-stepped to behind Kousuke and swung at Maria with his drawn zanpakto.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:33 pm
It is well known in Soul Society that Sonido is faster than Flash-Step. It is known to Quincies that masters of Hirenkyaku find that it is faster than them both. And Akihime was a master. In an instant, she was between Meiso and Maria, preparing to deliver a kick to repel the attacking Soul Reaper.
"Stay away from her!" she sneered, the glowing blue blade of her Seele Schneider illuminating her face as she stood ready for the counter-attack.  
Role-Playing--Elite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff