Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Empty Dungeon Rooms level 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi twisted Woil's lips into that sinister smile again and took back his hand. Another slave, another person of use to his advantage, "What is your name?" He asked, if she was hoping to hide it, she was not going to get that pleasure.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:33 pm

User Image

"Trinity Wood, my lord" She said with her thick accent as she let go of his hand. "I have a question for you, my lord." She said eyeing him slyly. "Surely you can't simply be some Ravenclaw boy, no certainly not, so my question is, who are you? Really?" She asked.

Outfit

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:38 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
"And what makes you think that?" The ancient spirit sent the question back at her, if this was going to be a game of verbal tennis he was going to show his dominance over her and score all the points. So he continued as he brought his hands together behind his back and began to pace along the perimeter of the dark gloomy room."You know I never talk about who I am, if you want that information... You have to earn it." He said with a soft, sinister, chuckle.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image

Trinity put on a mischievous smile. "Oh, and I will my lord, I most certainly will. You will find in time that I can earn trust, and oh so many other things which you will earn." She chuckled. "Now, there must be something I can do more lord, someone who perhaps needs to be taken care of?" Trinity asked raising an eyebrow. "I would simply love to get my hands on someone, maybe a Hufflepuff, the cowards are rather fun to frighten." She said smiling again.

ooc; outfit in side pic. sorry for the crappy post. i am exhausted!
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:24 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi continued to pace, she wanted her first mission already. Obviously it wouldn't be something like William's mission, no, the demon couldn't risk that mission with this child. He thought for a few minutes as he paused every now and then from his pacing. She had yet to meet HIS master, still for now, he'll give her something light, "I want you to keep an eye on that blood-traitor, Ronyo Storm, in the Slytherin house. A Slytherin should NEVER be around a Gryffindor or a Hufflepuff." He sneered as this unexpected new servant opened a few doors.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image

Trinity studied the Ravenclaw in front of her. The question of who he truly was. She supposed she would have to prove herself with this simple mission. She bowed. "Of course. I would be honored my lord, especially if he's been with the likes of them." She shook her head though not enough to be noticed. A Gryffindor and Hufflepuff? This was definitely someone she's want to keep an eye on. "Would you like it done now, my lord?" she asked.

ooc; outfit in side pic. sorry for the crappy post. i am exhausted!
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:32 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi made his way back to the desk he was sitting on before she arrived and sat upon it again. He pulled the pocket-watch when she asked such an obvious question he shot her a deathly glare, "Well of course! Do you think I meant next year?" He said rolling Woil's eyes as he turned the knob and he was soon completely invisible. "Also when you see my servant, William Nott III, help him if he needs it." He gave his last orders before going silent, Trinity's eyes unable to see his sinister smile.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image

Trinity jumped slightly when he snapped at her. "Yes, yes of course. I apologize my lord." she said quickly then bowed and tried not to stare as he disappeared. She quickly rushed off to find the boy.

ooc; outfit in side pic.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:32 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...
User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Second Year, Slytherin

User Image

Only enough time to shower had been spared, Tay could barely recollect his thoughts over the events that had transpired and the lion that had entered his pit. The scowl on his face seethed, and tore through every pure dimension it crossed. The book, his book, was gone. Admittance of its disappearance would only lead to the fact that he had stolen it from his father’s library, but waiting for a chance to steal it back could be detrimental to the entirety of everything, if he’s too late, if it’s already gone…

But with all of these thoughts, Tay hadn’t been alone during his journey towards the empty dungeon room; instead, he was surrounded by the clustered entourage that gyrated around Blaire. And, if it wasn’t easy enough to tell, he’s gotten awfully paranoid. But he was alone now as he slid through a cracked doorway before firmly shutting the door behind him. Now that he felt alone, he shuddered a breath as a hand rose to cloud his vision, hold his head, and suck up the possibilities he was now met with and the dangers it offered.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Desires: …My Book
╚══════════════╝

User Image

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:56 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Woil's invisible head rose to look at the door, his servant had finally arrived. However he seemed... Distraught. So Roi decided to speak once again, "What happened my dear servant?" He asked sinisterly as he undid the invisible spell in front of the young boy. He had been wondering what was going on, after all, his servant was never late.
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:42 am
User Image

Second Year, Slytherin

User Image

The troubling tale within his gaze spoke depths, rivaled only by the veneer silence that had gyrated the Slytherin boy to the core and left nothing else but it. And even though he had been thrown off guard, no longer was he amused, enthused by the idea of taking over the school. It began to dampen his spirits, shroud his being, this spectacle was no longer the same easy-going telltale vision he had witnessed in his dreams. It was something much more complex. But the deeper he fell, the harder he struggled, the more entangled in the rapture he became.

And even though he was slightly startled to hear Roi before he had seen him, it hadn’t showed. But the slight creases under his eyes exerted more explanation than he would offer. ”She stole my book….

“That damned bloody mouse stole my book—my history, my lineage, everything about my family is in the book, and she stole it!”
He shouted, but the rage of which remained contained behind frail metal bars. ”Sent her to the damned infirmary, I did, and merlin knows she’ll be watched closely there…

“And by merlins beard, I’m doomed.”
Despite the fact that nothing he said had made sense, he couldn’t stop rambling. ”An’ of course Raines had to push himself into it. Bloody murderer is what he is, but now he’ll never leave that damned mouse out of his sight, and he’s going to kill me.” Tay finally huffed, slinking into a desk as his muscles seemed to give way. Finally, he explained. First, his encounter with Phinelia on the dungeon staircase. The loss of his book. The meeting with Colton. The appearance of the boggart. The promise between the lion and the snake.

”He’s going to try and kill me….” Tay finally mused aloud, now that they were both on the same page. ”-But maybe it’s just what we need. Maybe this is exactly what we need. We could let them fall in our trap, and none would be the wiser.”

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:02 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
The demon listened and noted every unseeable word that came from the small slytherin boy. When he finally stopped with his tale the demon moved Woil's back to lean against the cold wall. He only glared at William through his hosts glasses. He spoke, a minute after glaring at the boy, "I left this in your hands, now I damn well hope you get yourself out of this s**t." He paused,

"And seeing as to how you seem to be having trouble I didn't have any choice but to give you some help." He smiled sinisterly as he spoke more, "I won't let you know who it is, however, I can assure you, you know who she is." He tossed the pocketwatch to the young boy. "You need that the most right now."
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image

Second Year, Slytherin

User Image

A sneer of the highest sincerity had tainted features, round and full of youth, though his troubles hadn’t gone lost on his eyes where the lines met each other with fatigue underneath the orbs of gold. He paused then and allowed his visage to tear Roi apart at the seam, to, perhaps, discover the truth of what may lie behind the mask of Woil Noinnei. But nothing could be salvaged. He found himself lost, drowning in a pool of twisted blue. ”And while I’m doing all of this…” Tay had paused long enough to catch the pocket watch in the air with one simple swipe.

”What are you doing?” But he didn’t linger long enough for a response, William Dante Nott the Third spun on his heel at once and then departed down the corridor with utmost haste, wary, as to not be found by a certain bloodthirsty lion.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:40 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi sat on his usual desk, staring at the door. He could hear the sound of many students head up to the Great Hall for the graduation, HE however had more IMPORTANT plans to deal with. He had left a notice for Zane, William, and Trinity to meet with him here, in this room.

Roi had many plans to sort out, and William had solved one major dilemma the demon had. Actually not just one, but several...

He moved Woil's hand in front of his eyes and stared at it, this body has outlived its usefulness. it was a rusted piece of crap, and this spirit certainly was happy to rid himself of this piece of tin trash. He needed a new body, one that wouldn't be hard to control like this boy's body was.

William was the perfect target, his uncontrollable rage was a sign his spirit was in a constant state of rebellion. His spirit could easily crushed under Roi's power.

The demon closed his hosts hand into a fist and stared down at it. He let out a sinister laugh and stared at the door again, dropping the boys fist into his lap and kept his sinister smile. There were several more reasons for his desire to enter the boy's body.

Royalty, it blinded him, and that boy's family was royalty. Should Roi obtain his family line, he would be sitting at the throne once more and be a true king once his empire arises again.
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:08 pm
User Image

Second Year, Slytherin

User Image

He waited, like the brewing storm, he had waited. From the shadows of the common room and slouched in the corner, one by one, students surpassed without even a second glance spared in his direction. Blubbering blondes, and scowling redheads, one by one, snake after snake slithered across the dungeon floor towards the Great Hall, to feast and partake in the ceremonial end of the year, but Tay had other plans. He waited, because he wanted to be sure that no unsuspecting shadow would follow him tonight. But, most importantly, he didn’t want there to be a shred of chance that a certain Gryffindor would seek him out on the last day possible.

He hadn’t wanted to admit it, but he was wary of the hallways, and wary of his self. At any moment, he expected an ambush. He expected the iconic military brute force, adamant, and unyielding, or the coy of his very own snake, the wit of his very own raven. He knew he needed to be out and about, to watch and see the walls crumble, but he couldn’t. Annabelle was there, and surely, she’ll be watching for him. Now, now he slid through the familiar doorway of the empty dungeons room where he was sure to meet Roi.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

User Image

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers