Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Dungeon Chamber Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:21 pm
❝I close my eyes and drift away. Over the fear that I will never find a way to heal my soul.❞

User Image

As Erianthe descended into the deeper levels of the dungeon, she couldn't hell but think what was so important that Zane had to ask her down here. Then again, maybe they were all meeting with Jasmine. Lennor whispered something of meeting with Roi. The girl tried not to listen to him anymore, as he had caused enough trouble. Besides, she know realized he wasn't truely there. She was a triplet. Zane and Erianthe were her only siblings.

When she saw her brother sitting against a wall, she smiled nervously, unsure of what to expect. "So what was it that you dragged me here for?"

❝Sweet sleep, my dark angel. Deliver us from sorrow's hold.❞

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:34 pm
❝I'm gonna hide my heart behind the peacock's fan, and keep my friends real close, yeah this is how it's gonna go.❞

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Upon spotting the more insane of his sisters, Zane pushed himself into a standing position and brushed the dirt off himself. This may be his sister, but he would not present himself as a slob. "You should know damn well what this is about!" he exclaimed fiercely.

Deciding not to wait for Erianthe to respond, Zane stepped closer to his fellow Ravenclaw. "Do you have any idea what I risked by bringing you to that meeting last year? You saw what kinds of people are involved with that. I've become one of them! Eri, Roi's asked me to keep an eye out for people, our people, to see if they're still loyal. Don't you understand there's no backing out? I don't want to see you be subjected to what everyone else would be. Please, tell me your mind hasn't changed."

OOC: ---

❝Should I kill you with my sword, yeah? Or should I kill you with this word?❞

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:37 pm
❝I close my eyes and drift away. Over the fear that I will never find a way to heal my soul.❞

User Image

Erianthe felt her heart beat get faster. She knew that what she had promised was wrong and she also knew that her brother was in way over his head. Meeting Roi Antiguo had changed him into someone that she hardly knew anymore. Perhaps Jasmine was right about Zane, and perhaps Erianthe should have listened more. Yet Lennor got in the way. She had learned to control him a bit more, and so she was feeling like herself at the moment.

"Zane, don't you understand that the girl you brought to that meeting, wasn't brought there by you? Or do you forget about Lennor. You always used to understand. My mind's never changed, it's always been this way. What you're doing is wrong," she replied, her voice shaking a bit.

Gathering her courage, she came closer to her brother, looking him in the eyes. "If you had any sense, you'd quit all this nonsense."

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:53 pm
❝I'm gonna hide my heart behind the peacock's fan, and keep my friends real close, yeah this is how it's gonna go.❞

User Image

Zane sighed. He knew that this would come and he felt his fear leave him. "That, Eri, is the wrong answer," the boy said under his breath. It was just barely audible in the large space of the room. He couldn't look at her as he pulled out his wand.

"I'm sorry Eri," he said as he pointed his wand at his sister. "Avada kedavra!"

The boy couldn't look at his sister after casting the spell. The fear of being discovered enveloped him and caused him to flee.

OOC: Exit to places unknown

❝Should I kill you with my sword, yeah? Or should I kill you with this word?❞

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:58 pm

User Image

Staring straight at her brother's wand, Erianthe became imobilized with fear. She did not want to die, she wasn't ready. Somehow, she knew this would come to be, yet never expected it to be so soon. She was helpless as she heard her brother exclaim the two words that would sever her life, terrified as the bolt of green light shot toward her. The girl had no chance to react, no chance to continue living.

Erianthe's body fell limp to the ground, her clothes become wrinkled as they rested carelessly upon her corpse. Her brown eyes, once filled with life gazed up at the ceiling. Her wand was broken in the fall, as she landed on top of it. Her curly hair scattered about her head, a few strands covering the badge that identified her as a Ravenclaw. Her face was frozen in an expression of horrid astonishment at the realization that her brother would be the one to do such a thing.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Not to far away a young blond wandered the dungeons quietly. Daisy used to come down her all the time looking for her brother. The dungeons were a peaceful place to the Gryffindor though she doubted she would have handled having to sleep down here though. Far to cold for her tastes especially in winter. Charon loved it though, said it gave him plenty of excuses to light things on fire. Silly boys. Regardless she had fun down here when Charon would drag her off to an empty room for spell practice or bring friends along to play cards. Being down here was like being close to him. She hadn't seen him in a while though he popped up at Soren's shop every once in a while to come see her. Someday things would go back to normal though Daisy had an uneasy feeling like it wouldn't be happening any time soon. Not with that psycho of a woman running around out there somewhere. Shivering lightly the youngest Gaunt continued her walk ignoring her mind.

Turning a corner that uneasy feeling continued to grow. Why though she couldn't place her finger on it. Spade was getting twitchy in her bag as though he sensed something she didn't. Reaching down to pet him she felt him shaking...or was that her? Daisy wasn't sure but her heart was definitely picking up pace in her body. That was strange. She had been down her plenty of times before why did she feel so scared all of a sudden? Bad place to be thinking such thoughts about that woman? Maybe that was it. "What do you think Spade? Sh-Shall we get out of here?" She said though it seemed like the silence snatched the words quickly from her lips. Something wasn't right down here. Maybe it was a ghost playing tricks on her but she wasn't sure. Daisy wasn't sticking around to find out though. There was a staircase heading upstairs not to far from here. If she moved quickly she could get there and get out before her mind played tricks on her.

Picking up her pace to a quick walk, Daisy kept one hand on the quivering rabbit in her bag. Poor thing was shaking more then her. Rounding a corner Daisy felt her feet come out from under her and the sharp bite of rough stone in her palms as she tried to catch herself. Wincing as she shifted feeling the familiar warm sensation of blood on her palms, felt like her knee too, the blond turned to see what she had connected with that made her lose her footing. Laying on the floor just past the corner, damn near next to her actually, was a pretty curly haired young girl. She looked about her age and for a brief moment she thought she saw a Ravenclaw badge but that didn't hold her attention. It was the eyes that held her. Staring straight up, not seeing a thing above her, those brown eyes were vacant and still. Daisy had seen eyes like that once before. A long time ago with blood splashed across her cheek, blue eyes so like her own but her mother didn't see her back then either. She knew what that meant or damn well what it looked like. Daisy could help her reaction, she did the same thing she did all those years ago. She scream, as high and loud as her lungs allowed.

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Lost in the flower field: Spade, a body
He loves me, he loves me not: Horrified, absolutely terrified
A flower crown upon my head: Oh my god she's dead
Every flower needs petals: Outfit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image
Cinq Moreau
User Image
Flying Substitute Professor
Former Hufflepuff

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Cinq heard the screams all right. He had been quietly reading a book in his office moments before his peace was shattered by a blood-curling scream from a girl. He started to regret to accept an office in the dungeons of Hogwarts now. He quickly grabbed his wand and headed for the door and the direction from which the screams originated.

He didn't expect anything too big though. He thought it could've just been a girl who saw the Bloody Baron or maybe lost something and was going crazy over it. He certainly didn't expect to see a blond girl scream her head off with an unconscious girl at her feet. He quickly ran over to the two and inspected the unconscious girl. Only, to his surprise, the curly-haired girl was dead. A look of horror was plastered on her face.

"Bloody hell," Cinq cursed. He started to panic: Would he calm the girl down or go get help? He was a newbie at the school with no previous experience dealing with screaming and dead girls. Well, he did deal with a screaming ghost once, but that wasn't the case right now. "Expecto patronum!" he cast the spell with confidence. A wolf materialized and dashed off within seconds to go warn the other professors. In the meantime, he would try his best.

"It's okay," he said to the blonde girl. "Help is on the way." At least, he hoped so. "It's okay," he repeated. How in the world could this happen, in the safe and sound Hogwarts?

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
~Amelia Earhart

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:09 pm
User Image
☽═━┈━┈━═☾
Anyanka Swan

Headmistress
☽═━┈━┈━═☾

There was a large burst of white light in the Dungeon Chamber as the form of the Headmistress, Anyanka Swan, appeared. Her hair was a little tousled, but she appeared calm and dressed in her finer robes. She took a quick second to get her bearings before she identified the Professor, looking in her direction. "Professor Moreau, your Patronus was very brief and... oh dear." She knelt beside the two bodies, checking first the third year, then the fourth year. The girl was in shock. Anya removed a vial from her robe. "Here, drink this," she said, handing her the vial, which contained a potion to help her calm her nerves. Then she moved over to Erianthe Acacia. The girl was still very warm. "This girl hasn't been dead very long. Cinq, coordinate with any other Professors who arrive to search the surrounding areas, the dungeons and the first few floors. That's where our killer is most likely to hide." With her wand, she cast her own Patronus, a raven and sent it off towards London.

⇨{Out of Character}⇦

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image
Eldak Athlis
Defense Against the Dark Arts

▷I just can't help myself... I am this good looking.◁

Huffing and out of breath, Eldak Athlis bound into the room, heaving heavily. He noticed that the Headmistress was already here and sighed, wishing he could apparate within the building as well. "I'm.... here... What's... going... on?"

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:47 pm
User Image
Cinq Moreau
User Image
Former Hufflepuff

Cinq squinted as the bright light lit the entire chamber. He did say help would arrive soon, but didn't expect it to be this fast. Though it was an urgent matter and there was no time to dwindle on matters that could be put off until a later time. Though he couldn't help but gawk at the sight of the slightly intimidating Headmistress.

He quickly mentally slapped himself to get back to what mattered the most at hand. "Understood," he said, just as the Defense Against Dark Arts professor entered the chamber, completely out of breath. "The girl over there," he pointed at the blonde girl whom she didn't know. "Screamed her head off, which I heard. She was the first one to find the girl dead, who apparently hadn't been dead for long." Cinq said, wanting to provide a succinct overview of the situation.

~Amelia Earhart

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:39 pm
User Image
Eldak Athlis
Defense Against the Dark Arts

▷I just can't help myself... I am this good looking.◁

He nodded as he listened to the Flying Professor's description. A girl murdered at Hogwarts? He looked around the room. "What can I do to help?" he asked, not exactly sure about what to do.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:46 pm
User Image
Cinq Moreau
User Image
Former Hufflepuff

"Um..." Cinq was slightly unsure of what to do. The Headmistress did say to rummage through the dungeons, surrounding areas, and basically the entire Hogwarts. Since the girl was only recently murdered, it would be wise to assume that the perpetrator did not get far. Perhaps he or she was still in Hogwarts. "For now, look through the dungeons and the first few floors. My patronus is warning a couple professors to protect the other students and hopefully help catch the killer."

~Amelia Earhart

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image

Grayson had been carefully reading through a book in his office when the Patronus arrived. He blinked rapidly, trying to take in the message. A murder? Here at Hogwarts? What the heck? His mind was still trying to puzzle out what the heck was going on when he reached for his wand and quickly left hos office.

It didn't take long before he arrived at the scene. "Oh, Merlin..." A young woman, looking to be from his former house, and he suddenly wondered what the heck had happened. He also had to try and keep the rising bile from the back of his throat. He'd seen dead before, usually in the tombs in Egypt, but never someone that had only an hour ago been living. "Um, hey, I'm here. What's going on?" He really couldn't keep the green look from his face.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image
Cinq Moreau
User Image
Former Hufflepuff

It would be his third time explaining the screaming and the dead girl. He left out the details and went straight to the point this time, "A murder was committed at Hogwarts. We don't know who the murderer is though. Do you mind looking through Hogwart's first couple floors to find anyone suspicious?"

Cinq took a closer look at the man, the History of Magic professor. He looked quite pale. "And please try to hold the contents in your stomach down," he asked.

~Amelia Earhart

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:44 pm
User Image
User Image
Herbologist/Potioneer
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

╔══════════════╗

Heart pounded just as furiously as the echo of the scream in his skull; the murderous kick of his feet on the stone steps. Hess had been patrolling ground floor, just passing the entrance of dungeons with a stifled yawn when the nerve-shredding cry pierced his thoughts and the very air itself. Hesitance instantly set on him like a cold sweat; gluing him into place for three seconds of breathless horror before automated instincts began to pilot him down. He rushed through the dungeon corridors, barely daring to gasp in paced breath let alone call out to whomever had turned his veins to ice with their very voice. It had been a girl, a young girl. Thoughts of his precious Eveline and the memories of fears touching her and ice cutting her sent him rushing even faster.
He arrived in the area and nearly passed it off as another space without the child if not for the small crowd of professors standing in cold light. " What has ha-" his question froze on his tongue and weighed it down to the pit of his stomach where it met his heart. The sight of the lifeless form of the girl chilled him again and a skeletal hand gripped at the base of his spine. Hess barely managed not to choke on his breath. He glanced up to the arrangement of adults, surprised at how many had arrived already. Silver eyes demanding to be told what to do.

╚══════════════╝

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out