Submit

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:38 am
"Hi Amy!" Kitty said cheerfully from the livingroom. "Nice to meet you!" She jumped up and walked over to where the two girls were standing. User Image"My name's Kitty," she said, hugging the new girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:38 am
User Image
Robyn smiled at Amy, and gave her a tight hug then a kiss on the cheek, then pulled away. "Your too kind Amy, thank you! You two, get to know each other! I'll be back with snacks!" She said, smiling brightly and skipped away into the kitchen where there was a couple of chefs cooking and she helped out with a couple things in the kitchen.  

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:41 am
User Image"C'mon, Amy!" Kitty said cheerfully. "I have all my stuff in the livingroom and a movie's on. Wanna watch it with me?" she asked, blinking innocently.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:44 am
"Yes but what kind of film is it"she asked and smiled and followed Kitty  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:49 am
User Image"I dunno..." Kitty replied, ploping on the couch. "Some kind of romance movie."
I wonder where Robyn is with those snacks... she thought, looking at the TV, then motioning for Amy to sit next to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:52 am
[[ robyn is making a mess in the kitchen while cooking xD and the movie should be a walk to remember! super kyoot movie >0< ]]  

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:56 am
Name- Tessa
Age- 15

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:21 pm
jamie walked up to the front door and then rang the doorbell to the mansion."wonder if the people here are nice." she thought  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:35 pm
User Image

Walking up to the house of Robyn, Tessa clutched her gift a bit tighter. What if she doesn't like my gift? Oh I do hope she does. She thought as she went up to the front door. There she saw Jamie. She smiled kindly. Hello. She said, her voice gentle and friendly. She shifted the gift to her other arm. The gift was wrapped in purple wrapping paper and as a sparkly, pink, ribbon around it which looked beautiful under the moon light. As Tessa streched out her arm to shake Jamie's hand, she said, My name is Tessa. Are you here for the party also?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:47 pm
User Image"I'll get it!" Kitty shouted, pushing the maid out of the way as she careened towards the door. Putting on her biggest and most cheerful smile, she ripped open the entrance and grinned at the two girls standing there.
"HIIIII!!!!"
she squealed. "My name's Kitty! Nice to meet you. Robyn's in the kitchen making us some food, and me and my new friend Amy are watching A walk to Remember in the livingroom. C'mon!" She bounced back down the hallway, leading the way.  

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:57 pm
User Image

Smiling widely at Kitty, Tessa said, Okay. Oh my name is Tessa. She told Kitty cheerfully as she followed her into the living room, Robyn's gift still in her hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:10 pm
jamie jumped back and held in a scream when kitty burst through the door. she might not look it but she is more on the shy side and could be a bit jumpy.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image
Robyn came out of the kitchen, powder all over her face, and she was telling one of the maids how crazy it was in the kitchen, and to deliver the snacks into the living room, and some popcorn. She came into the living room, sneaking a couple snack with her. "Oh, hey new people! Welcome, happy to see you all here! " She said smiling radiantly, and she hugged the two girls who just arrived at her cottage.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image

Tessa smiled at Robyn and said, Hello, you must be Robyn. Im Tessa. Thank you for invting me. Here, I got you a gift. She then presented her with the gift. Inside was an assortment of make up, jewelry, and hair accessories. I do hope you like it. She added.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:56 pm
[[ as much as i would love to post right now, i have to sleep. Love u all and i will be on tomorrow at 6pm. Right now it is 9:55 pm, so you know my time zone. TTYT biggrin ]]  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff