Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
random roleplay peeps? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:40 pm
The one with the whip spotted a girl and headed towards her. " hey! No going after people relaxing!! " rein said, the book glowed and a beam shot up and hit the one with the whip. " she pretty too." Rein said. Katiana facepalmed herself. "Rein... baka." She said then a bow appeared. She fired it at the one with the katana but it got reflected. She shot more and faster. Kino senced one and her eyes turned gold. " artemis watch your left." She said to his mind. As one of them tried to hit him and kino.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:43 pm
artemis sliced at the creature "well would some one like to explain what is going on"  

darbear94

mii jigoku

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:52 pm
Jacqueline spotted a girl coming towards her and instantly jumped to her feet. Enormous dark feathery wings erupted from her back. Her eyes became pure white as her adrenaline kicked in. "Back off." She hissed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:59 pm
Kino thought to him again. " we have to protect things from the devils. Its our job that god assigned us. And everytime we come and play on earth... devils come to fight us.. I usually end up hurt since they have to protect me since I'm a goddessthat hasn't awakened..somewhat." kino told him. She backed away alittle, then one of the creatures grab her arms. She looks at it. Her eyes burning its eyes. But not makeing it let go of her. " still not enough power kino!!" Katiana shouted. Rein was to busy fighting 2 of them with katiana. [ sorry forgot to add this] the girl creature looked at the girl and backed away. Then threw a bolt at her.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

mii jigoku

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:11 pm
??  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:57 pm
artemis stabbed at the creture that had a hold of kino  

darbear94

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:31 pm
Each stab thw creature took, gripped harder on kino. Kinos eyes blazd. Her Hair turned dark red and burned the creature's hands. Then she fell to the ground turning back to herself. Katiana killed one of the creatures while rein slept peacefully on the ground after killing the other. "Sucks when a goddess can't kill." She said. But she left the battle to artemis. " cut its neck." She said to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:19 pm
"why is it always a certian part why cant they jsut die" he lunged at the throat with the knife  

darbear94

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:55 am
"Because these devils were created to not be defeated, yet they had a spot where all their blood met. Seemingly able to hurt that one spot kills them. " katiana said. She looked at a scratch she got and walked to kino. Kino healed it. She was breathing hard though. " kino... its bounded now.... " katiana said to her. Kino looked at artemis and then blushed remembering the kiss. "T-that was ... impolite of me to.. kiss you like that..I'm sorry." She said looking down.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:31 am
breating heavy artemis said "no i kinda glad you did it, now on to these creatures are there any more"  

darbear94

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:24 am
Rein calculated. " well not today. But there's 60,234 left on earth today." Rein said. Katiana felt hungry so went to the cafe again. " I'm hungry too... artemis, would you like to get something to eat?" Kino asked. Happy about what he had said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:26 am
"i would love to" he smiled  

darbear94

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:50 am
(Hmm should the cafe be in this or should we go to the cafe that's already in off-topic?) Kino grabbed his hand softly and held it as they walked. Her cheeks were pink again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:25 pm
(i think it should be on here)
he pulled her back towards him and kissed her agian "okay lets go"  

darbear94

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:04 pm
Kinos heart pounded when he kissed her again. [~ Cafe lurieno was big and beautiful. It looked greek in a way. The tables outside and inside were brown with little paintings on them. The. Ceiling had sparkling chandeliers hanging down. There was a booth where you could order beers. A little pond in the center of the cafe have. Turtles and little fishes in it ~] " are you sure its a cafe?" Rein asked. " yup.. it says it in the name." Katiana said back. Kino was amazed when they walked into it. She held on to artemis's arm and smiled. Katiana and rein sat at a seat by the windows.  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff