Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Remember when this place was more active? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~*~
View Results

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:45 pm
kadesha
I have been a member of this guild for a long time and just now, I realized that I haven't posted anything or talked to anyone of you. sweatdrop
Then let me be the first one to welcome you to the Suites. xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:55 am
I used to come here a lot. Then I had to stop coming to Gaia because of college and when I came back I had been banned from this guild -_-'

And then I was invited again. I was going to decline but I ended up acepting xD

Drunken Echoes

Superna Zherom

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:23 pm
Even when this place was especially active, I lurked something fierce. I think it actually took me a year or so to make my first topic. I am unsure of replies.

I am somewhat awkward so I don't say very much.

Suites Secret Santa gave me a reason to engage people on occasion. Also, soliciting art. I may return to the habit.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:16 pm
Damn, I do. I miss those days dearly.

Of course, I can't talk, since I come back for a week or two at a time, then disappear. Studying at Conservatory means that when I'm not working or doing homework, I'm usually practicing, so I've very little free time. And that free time I do have, I usually spend with my roomies or other folk.

I, personally, would like to see the suites get a fresh new batch of members, and become like it used to be.

Nexus Carbuncle

kadesha

Indebted Hero

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:43 am
Kosai Avonej
kadesha
I have been a member of this guild for a long time and just now, I realized that I haven't posted anything or talked to anyone of you. sweatdrop
Then let me be the first one to welcome you to the Suites. xd

Oh thanks! Although, it took me forever to respond to this. So, how are you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:17 pm
I'm guilty of disappearing, also, for over two years. My excuse was work and school.

My goal: try to post in each of my guilds at least once a day. I have how many guilds? eek  

SmithPresea

10,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

kadesha

Indebted Hero

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:59 am
SmithPresea
I'm guilty of disappearing, also, for over two years. My excuse was work and school.

My goal: try to post in each of my guilds at least once a day. I have how many guilds? eek

I have the same goal XD
Also true with regards to my aquarium.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:08 am
kadesha
SmithPresea

I have the same goal XD

Oh no! I forgot my aquarium! eek

Actually, I'm waiting until I get a better internet connection to fix my aquarium. My sons are hassling me about it!  

SmithPresea

10,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

kadesha

Indebted Hero

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:16 am
SmithPresea
kadesha
SmithPresea

I have the same goal XD

Oh no! I forgot my aquarium! eek

Actually, I'm waiting until I get a better internet connection to fix my aquarium. My sons are hassling me about it!

A good internet connection is really a must nowadays.
Our online fish will die if not fed properly. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:24 am
I've been around, but not posting very much. I was busy with university, then my laptop broke. Now I have a shiny new one so I can post again! I'm actually getting back into Gaia a little so I might show up here more often smile  

AquilaLiberum

[.oishii`.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:03 pm
I've been waiting to get internet connection! Now that I finally do, maybe I'll be around more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:10 pm
I'm actually trying to make a point of coming around guilds more and actually posting in them. These past few years I've made way too many threads and then stopping before even posting them cause I figured nobody'd wanna hear me ramble sweatdrop Now I'm just gonna ramble whether people want it or not pirate  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:25 pm
I'm all for you rambling.

I guess I should do the same, but at the same time, I don't think people want to hear about me making a facebook account for a church or how much I hate this book I'm reading. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:49 pm
kadesha

I just noticed the same thing. I know it may be a bit too late, but I woudl love to change that and establish some new community here. ^_^  

StrongTower200

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:28 am
Ditto what a bunch of people said. Like I want to be more active, but then I ask myself: What's the point? [/guilty]  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff