Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:31 pm
Maria looked at him, "We are too. First years I mean. I'm Maria Parkis."  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:42 pm
I'm Rose Zeller. Rose told him
Zak stared at her wide eyed. Whoa.. Amazing! Who would've thought!
Rose suddenly turned uncomfotable.
Oh, sorry Rose. I over reacted. Zak grinned kindly.
Rose nodded. It's all right.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:49 pm
The train rolled along the tracks. The land passed by outside the window. Maria stared out the window. She wished her parents paid more attention to her. If they knew her first friend was Rose Zeller, they would act like they had always given every minute of their lives to her. Thinking about it made her sick.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:17 pm
I see that someone found one of my RP character pictures. O:

User Image
Name - Shuun Rizal

Age - 13

Gender - Male

Personality - Shuun tends to be seen as a sarcastic jerk at first, but that front doesn't last for too long if one gets to know him. When he opens up to others, he's very compassionate and playfully affectionate, mostly due to an abnormality caused by an unfortunate incident in his past. In general, he's fun-loving and mischievous; he knows people's limits though, so he doesn't try to push them too far. Aside from being a trouble-maker himself, he has a strong sense of justice and willingly stands up for others or what he believes is right.

Other - Seven years ago, when he was five years-old, he was bitten by a werewolf. That same werewolf left his mother widowed, leaving her to raise Shuun by herself.
Shuun also has a large black rat named Muu, who's almost always with him.
He's a proud Hufflepuff.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:22 pm
Rose stood up and streached. Thn taking out her onyix black wand with blood red twines on it, she grinned. Avis. She mummered then a few birds came out of the tip of her wand and started flying around the compartment. Her grin grew wider andstarted to laugh as the bir peaked at her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:11 pm
User Image Shuun closed the door of a compartment that he was lucky enough to find empty upon boarding the train earlier. Yeah, lucky indeed. His ears were sensitive to all the noise of his fellow students, first-years or not. The ceaseless chatter would've given him a headache. He flopped down lazily on the seat, folding his arms behind his head as he picked his right leg up crossed his ankle over his left knee. Under his neck, he felt something warm and fuzzy wiggling in his hood, squeaking in protest. "Oh, sorry Muu," he said, lifting his head off his arms and allowing the large black rat to crawl out and onto his shoulder. "Should've reminded me you were there, buddy." He chuckled as Muu squeaked loudly at him in an irritated manner.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:20 pm
The irds started churping loudly, then with va movement of her wand, Rose made them disapear. She grinned widely, she was proud of herelf. Suddenly, the snack trolley came up to the compartment. Heaing her stomach growl, she then went up to the lady pushing the trolley and looed at what to buy.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:28 pm
Maria saw Rose running to the trolley and realized she hadn't eaten anything today. Her stomach growled. She pulled money from her pocket and walked over to the trolley.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:11 am
Rose looked at the trolley and her stomach growled. Um.. I'll take the lot.. She told the lady. She then looked at Maria then smiled. Then looked back at the lady and took out a handful of gold and smiled at her. Here you go.. She told the lady and handed her the gold. The lady nodded and gave her, her treats.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:57 am
Maria smiled. She reached into her purse and realized it was empty, there was a hole in it. All of her money for the school year was gone. Her stomach growled again.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:02 pm
Rose tilted her head at Maria. Then took some gold out of her pocket. Here you go. She told her then handed her the money and grinned at her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:09 pm
"Thanks Rose. You are such a good friend." Maria bought some treats and sat back down. She looked at the hole in her purse, "Well I should probably get this fixed, before I lose something else."  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:14 pm
Rose sat down then took her wand back down and pointed it at Maria's purse. She then muttered spell and the purse was fixed. She grinned at her.

Zak got a coldren cake and came back and began to eat. Suddenly a boy came up to their compartment. Zak! You've got to come see this! He said.
Ok, coming. Zak then turned to Rose and Maria. Please excuse me. He said then ran out of the compartment with his friend.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:42 pm
Maria looked at her purse. "Omigod! Thanks Rose! This is why people should get to know you before making assumptions. I hate how people do that.... I mean, you're just a person, not something for people to go goo-goo over every second of the day. It annoys the crap out of me."  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:46 pm
Rose nodded. I agree.. She said, biting the head off a chocolate frog. She then sighed. Do you know how much longer until we arrive at Hogwarts? She asked.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff