Welcome to Gaia! ::

~MANGA UNIVERSE~

Back to Guilds

A GUILD FOR ALL MANGA LOVERS!!!!! 

Tags: manga, shojo, shounen, yaoi, fantasy 

Reply Contests Forum!!! Make your own Contests too!
Vote for the TekTek Contest!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kurohachii

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:09 am
(posted 2 avis for jester)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. jester (night form) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. jester (school girl)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. jack

Jack was working in an organization, he was trying to catch a person who was a murderer.

When Jack was working undercover in a school, he met Jester, a new girl who was in his class, and became friends with her. Jack thought that her face resembles the criminal that he was trying to catch, he decided to check on her activities during the night. Four days have passed since he followed her and he got no proof of her being the criminal. When he was about to give up on Jester, he decided to follow her 1 more day at night. Jester transformed to her night form, she didn't realize that Jack was looking at her. The friend he thought he knew was actually a murderer. What will he do?  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ryn
Just who is that boy that fell out of the sky? Why does he seem so... familiar?

Jun
I didn't do it! I know I was framed! This is all part of His plan!

Jun of the Bone, you are guilty of the murder of the Dragoness. You are hereby stripped of your Draonpowers and banished from the Realm of the Dragon... forever...

Ryn, an apprentice mage and the daughter of the Magemaster, sees a young boy falling out of the sky. She rushes over and meets Jun, a dragon who was stripped of his Dragonpowers, and therefore, has a human appearance. They get off a little rough at first, but eventually, become good friends. Along the way of many odd adventures together, they start to feel a little something more towards each other. However, Ryn doesn't know that Jun is actually a dragon. Dragons are the hated enemies of the mages, and when Ryn finds out, she feels betrayed. But eventually, she realizes her love for Jun is too strong. They find each other again.. But...
With so many mysteries surrounding both of them, and so many that want to pull them apart, can they overcome the gigantic obstacles facing them for them to be truly together?  

sasong112

Fe3lz

Demonic Sex Symbol

40,925 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:45 pm
interesting think I'll give it a shot  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Life is care free and wonderful young Kumi Growing up with Akito she thought him and her would be best friends forever and then after college he'd Merry her and she would be the best house wife ever.
Sadly for her an earth quake hit and almost split Japan in half and from the shake an evil that was sealed had awaken. Thats when Kumi's blood awoken a Magical power in her from ancient times before. Now Transforming her into a mighty warrior of love. One night during a fierce fight with a perverted Monster Akito walks into a scene of blissful fright when leaving school late. The monster hits Kumi and as scary as it would have been for poor Akito he had the bliss of seeing Kumis panties as she flew through the air. Now with Akito knowing Kumi's secret she tryed erasing his memory with her wand the 1st four times it worked out but a side affect began. The memory erase stopped working Kumi's Magical teacher Mr. Rabbit Saw that her powers were warping in side of Akito and then it happened during another battle Kumi was getting beatn bad, her life was in danger and a rage inside Akito merged her magic with himself and he some how created the Sword of the Master! which the contract to use this mighty sword cost him to go color blind in one eye, but with it he was able to destroy the Monster with a single blow.
Now together they will take on this evil treat and build a world where love can survive.  

Fe3lz

Demonic Sex Symbol

40,925 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Axel cosplayer

Beloved Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image
Sin and..
User Image
Lyatt
These two are sisters :3
Sin is your typical thief that won't stop at anything to get her own way whereas Lyatt is one of those "goody two shoes" that loves to help people but the fact that she knows her sister is going down the wrong path kills her inside. They are both my own original characters and I hope you enjoyed~

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]
Riyte is the long lost princess of a wealthy kingdom she meets wealthy Theyte on the way back to the kingdom. they fall in love but will the kingdom let Riyte marry whom she chooses?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]
Theyte is the son of a very wealthy noble  

ThE dEviLz kiDDoz

you butt

Cleric

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:37 pm

Yumi is a gothic lolita, who is very unhealthy so does not go out very often, around their town there are rumors about her being mean and how she never comes out and how she looks like a ugly witch.But one day it was her birthday, she was still ill but insisted to go out for her birthday. When she steps out of her mansion everyone gasped, and in that crowd was Usui.

Usui didn't believe his eyes, she was beautiful!Instantly he fell in love. But does the princess love him back?  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:50 pm
Kira the Kitsune

Sakurai Yoshiyuki

Yoshiyuki was born in a small village in japan. His parents died when he was young from an attack by demons. Since then he has been traveling to become a warrior so he can protect people from the demons, so no one would have to suffer the loss that he had as a boy. Along the way of his travels he finds a fox demon named Kira who is injured from a battle. Instead of killing and finishing her off, Yoshiyuki starts to pity Kira and helps her heal. Kira is grateful of him and gives Yoshiyuki a giant sword and says, "It will help you get stronger and help protect others who need protection." Instead of leaving her, Yoshiyuki traveled along side her and they became companions. Thus a journey began of Sakurai Yoshiyuki and Kira the Kitsune.  

neko cat warrior

Invisible Member

6,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100

PIastic Beach

Heart Pulverizer

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:11 am
http://www.tektek.org/avatar/43440351 ~Haven. http://www.tektek.org/avatar/43447224 ~Bruce.

Haven was a young teen who was abandoned by her parents. One day a guy named Bruce came by and saw how beautiful she was.He thought of how much money he could make off of her. So he snatched her up and made his own marionette show. He traveled around the world with her. but he was abusive. He left marks on the poor teen. He would even make her have sex with him every few days a week.
She felt used.

One day,Bruce stopped by a garbage dump. He went in the front room and grabbed Haven by the arm and whispered. "It's that day again." He gave her an evil smile and jerked her to the back of the room. He started ripping off his clothes. "I got a new toy we can use." He said. "Wait here." He locked haven in a closet and then he went to the way way back to grab his whip.

Haven didnt want to do this anymore. What bruce didnt know was that Haven has planned to murder him tonight. She hid two sharp bladed swords under her dress. When Bruce came back and opened the closet door...his head was chopped off, and he fell to the floor..
Haven didn't have to worry about getting raped, or beaten by him anymore.

http://www.tektek.org/avatar/43447161 ~Haven (After she murders)

http://www.tektek.org/avatar/43447300 ~Bruce (After he is murdered)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Snow and Rain, two sisters who have always been close. Yuki though as always been jelouse of her sister Ame. You see, whenever Yuki spreds herself across the globe people would hate her for it. Ame on the other hand had people rejoice when she came. She brought forth flowers, rainbows, and crops for the people. Nothing good ever came from Yuki -- just disaster. One day though Yuki had had enough of all the good that Ame bought. She ordered her at once to stop giving the people rain! Not wanting her sister to resent her she stopped. Dry spells swept the globe as Ame and Yuki watched. Nothing grew, people died, and there was no more joy. Seeing what she had done Yuki told Ame to once again rain down on the people. Since then Yuki had learned the good of rain and she learned to love the good of herself as well.

Hope I'm not to late... sweatdrop  

kikipear

Distinct Phantom

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200

the little madeleine girl

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:28 pm
how many entries per person?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:30 pm
I was down to enter till I happend on an entry I did way back when lol  

Fe3lz

Demonic Sex Symbol

40,925 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Mixtress Muzic
Captain

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:40 pm
PsychoRabbitV2
I was down to enter till I happend on an entry I did way back when lol

lol make another razz  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:42 pm
ShiN J1N
how many entries per person?

as many as you want P: but separate posts c:  

Mixtress Muzic
Captain

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Contests Forum!!! Make your own Contests too!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games