Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Journals
Pansexual; the light i held burnt my hands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masked_Ven

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:06 am
Kelai_Caberin
Hugel
Kelai_Caberin
I am jealous of asexuals.

What I wouldn't give to not feel the desire for love.
We get lonely sometimes though ;_;

True, but I think I'd take loneliness over heartache. Loneliness is a lot easier to fix.

I agree, heartache sucks.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:36 am
Some people call it dumb, some call it sexy, some call it handsome, some call it ugly
-raises my hand- so basically pan sexual = you can fall for male female tran and unisex and bi is just male and female?
But the only right description is; that it is just me

Papurusuta

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Kelai_Caberin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:04 pm
wow. have not been here for a long while.

@dontouchmyfood: yes, pansexual is the attraction to anyone regardless of gender or physical sex, while bisexal says there is only two genders and only two. There is nothing wrong with considering yourself bisexual, but pansexual is just a more inclusive term.

User Image

so i've had enough of the love stuff. i'm going on an asexual streak, and while denying your sexuality never works, its worth a try. i'm not up for the heartache anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:37 pm
Oh yay! Another Pansexual gal! I am pansexual, and very recently realized it. I always ID-ed as bisexual since 8th grade, but had a VERY open attraction to androgyny. Then I noticed myself becoming attracted to FMT transgenders, genderqueers and the like, so I went with it!

To me, it feels a lot better to be totally open, no boundaries as to who I feel I can explore smile  

Denkou Soshiatae

Kelai_Caberin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:57 pm
yes, its always nice to find people who understand your specific views, like pan vs bisexual.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:01 am
me hates being single. crying  

Kelai_Caberin

Kelai_Caberin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:07 am
I tried to decide whether I was bisexual, or pansexual. And then I realized, I don’t need to label myself. I’ll like whoever I want -- someone on genderfork.com

this is one of the hypocritical roadblocks i come across when i try to define myself. i claim to like people based on things other than the physical, and this is true. but i hate labeling myself. i really do. i'm kinda waiting for the day where people will primarily ask what you're attracted to on a personality basis rather than a sexual one. but until then i'll simply comply to being pansexual  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:14 am
I just learn that word pan sexual yesterday.  

Skinny Legend

Lonely Abductee

9,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Kelai_Caberin

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:18 pm
Gaga_Happily Emo_Gaga
I just learn that word pan sexual yesterday.

Awesome. I've noticed it becoming more known and used -- at least in online communities anyway.  
Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff