Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Antechamber/Great Hall Entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Aster Owena Cardell
User Image
Second Year | Ravenclaw
User Image

The slow, leisurely walk from the Ravenclaw tower gave Aster time to think. Time to worry. Time to come up with the possible punishments she would receive upon her arrival home. Perhaps she'd simply be yelled at? Perhaps she be grounded? Thoughts of that manner filled her head. She had made a stance, a small one, but still a stance, still there would be repercussions.

The girl was so distracted, that she almost missed a man. Tall and pale, with dark hair, collecting his precious tomes and books that had fallen onto the dusty floor. She paused in her step, lavender gaze fluttering down to feet. Under her school slipper was a book of his.
"So sorry, about that professor." She murmured apologetically. Stepping on the book couldn't of been a good thing...

The Ravenclaw reached down and picked the book from under her foot, handing it too him gently—the thing looked old. She continued to collect more of his items, being careful each time she handed them over—the sheer number of them had been the problem, no? Her eyes darted around the ground once more, after they were finished collecting all the man's things.
"I think that's all, sir. Well, good day."
Aster bowed her head in a polite good-bye, and then gracefully turned to leave.

User Image
"One learns through the heart not the eyes or the intellect."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:31 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════╗
Alfred Chadwick
Divinations Professor
Proud Hufflepuff
╚══════════════════╝

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Alfred looked up and smiled at the girl. "Thank you" he said to the Ravenclaw. "For helping me you can have 15 points to Ravenclaw" he said as he straightened the pile carefully. Before turning towards the stairs and heading the long way towards North Tower.

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:35 am
Great Hall/ Entrance User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
second Year

There he stood looking down the long tables for each house for the person he had hoped to find. He was doing his best to stay focused and also come up with a backup plan if she shot him down completely but it was getting harder as he looked at some of the odd stairs coming from that crimson and gold adorned table. Most Gryffindor and Slytherin students found some reason to be at odd with each other, and usually it was kindled by their parents or fellow students telling them how things were and how they should be.

To say it was an odd thing for a student wearing the green and silver to be looking into the den of the lions was putting it lightly. He had really only seen the girl once and hardly meet her but he knew of her prowess when it came to dueling and had heard a few of the rumors going around. She was a prime candidate for an Auror position and would likely go right into the training when she left Hogwarts, there was no better person to look for at this point.

Staring down the line of students who held the ideas of courage and bravery above all else Ronyo knew he had to pull some of that bravery for himself. With Ronyo about to move on to go look upon the seventh floor he spied the blonde hair he remembered seeing on the girl. It looked like she had just sat down to eat which didn’t make his task any easier. Standing around a bunch of Gryffindors, hoping to talk with the top duelist while interrupting her meal, yeah so far this was turning out to be a great plan. Ronyo brought up the image of the injured Phi and squashed those feelings of doubt and reminded himself of his own beliefs and standards. With a nod and a deep breath Ronyo walked towards the crimson and gold table with eyes on the blonde who he hoped could help him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Upon the battle field Ophelius, my coworkers...all of Hogwarts
Lost in history:A little excited, relatively calm
Stop staring at it: So much easier this time around

A tall figure stood at the top of the stairs calm and still as a statue. He wasn't the kind of guy one would normal compare to such a thing, normally he was lively, full of laughter and quick to smile. Tonight though was the first night of school and it always made him nervous. It was hard for the young Deputy Headmaster to not be uncomfortable around first years, after all look at him. Many a years he had been teased as being a so called 'pretty boy' though he had yet to figure out the source of that madness. The first thing that generally made new students stare was his eyes, they had been a source of torment for years. Hetrochromia wasn't a new thing but he had to be blessed with an odd pairing. One teal blue eye wasn't odd, many had told him they liked the color...till they saw the liquid gold of his other eye. Mother Nature seemed to like to laugh at him.

If they managed to get past his eyes they tended to linger on the fact that one sleeve was empty. Zander had lost his left arm many a year ago before he even came to school. Students tended to shy away from him or thought they could get away with more after all how could he catch him? Which brought him to troubling sight number three. A sharp serious of hisses sounded from around his feet as Ophelius, his long time familiar laughed at him. The serpent was no light weight. At a staggering 27 feet long the great serpent was an excellent deterrent to mischief. Ophelius was his missing limb, he did what his master could not. Often in class the serpent would wander around and...gently arouse a sleeping student. No the Deputy Headmaster did not like the beginning of school at least now he no longer taught the first years so by the time they got to his class they had mostly gotten over their fascination.

"SssshHHHssee ssssaaahhhssseee. Sssshhhiiisss sssaaaiiisssh." Came the hissing voice of his wonderful familiar. A well guarded secret about the History of Magic Professor was that like so few others was a parselmouth. Zander did his best to hide that, even went so far as to never speaking in public to Ophelius unless it was like a normal person to a pet. The last thing he needed was to be mocked for that too. After all there are very few Gryffindors who are parseltongues and lord knows he doesn't need those jokes too. "Hiiiissssaaa sssseeehhhee sssoossseehhaa. Sssseiiiiisssa hissssee." Zander replied with a smile. The serpent reared up pressing his large head into the palm of his master's hand. Lightly Zander rubbed his gloved fingers over the smooth scales. Falling silent he waited quietly as the first sound of footsteps reached his ears.
[translation: Ophelius- Really you shouldn't worry so, Zan. Should one of the children be stupid...I'll just east them.
Zander: A tempting offer. Sadly I must decline, no killing on the first day.}

User Image
User Image
First years please join me here. When enough have gathered I will open sorting

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:39 pm
¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image

Lucas Frostmourne

First Year☾ Unsorted ☾Seer

Lucas was extremely nervous, he was about to be sorted. Take his first real step into the school, into his new life. He wondered, hwo do they do it? He didn't know what to expect from this school. His gold eyes moved around as he took in the sight of all the other nervous first years. He was slightly happy to see that he wasn't the only one. He even had a new friend! Simon was a very smart boy, he wondered who else he might befriend.

That's when he remembered about his twin brother again, he looked around. He saw the black hair and gold eyes of his older brother, he slightly shot a glare at him before sighing and turning his attention back to Simon. He wanted to ask something, but he honestly didn't think how to put them into words.

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:47 pm
User Image
Clarissa Mead
First Year

Clare followed the professor close by, she had butterflies in her stomach. She was so excited to be starting. She grabbed her hair and swung it over her left shoulder and twirled the end lightly. She could see Bella with Rosie and a girl called Riley, they were in a small group together. Clare looked around and saw all the new things that were around.
'This is so fasinating' she thought, she smiled and twirled the end of her hair.

M i n i R e d S t a r s

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:34 am
Adair Reynolds
Incoming 1st Yr

Brushing off any outward signs of his jitters, he stepped in behind Lucas and another girl. Should he look to the other students? Show his curiosity, he wondered. Or perhaps it showed more dedication if he focused his attention into patience towards the ceremony and not show disinterest. Settling to fix his tie a bit before the called him, he neatly caught it by the top and jostled it straighter. Best to at least make sure he was his best, at least, as you only get sorted once.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:07 am
User Image
User Image

"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
User Image

A flurry of emotions brightened Tristain's cheeks to a rose-color red that pleasantly complimented her pale skin and brilliant blue eyes. Excitement, adrenaline, and curiosity overtook her, but there were two changes to her mood that were new.

First, Jayden had brought about something in her, something she couldn't even name - but something that lightened her mood with every step. And second, This new emotion he supplied her with also stomped on all of the nerves she had built up over the past couple months, making this last minute wait all the more thrilling.

"This is it." She whispered to Jayden, encouraging herself like a little girl soon to board a roller coaster for her first time. And truly - she was. Hogwarts was exactly like a thrill ride: the ups and downs of emotions, friendships, and new experiences, all coinciding with a learning experience unlike anywhere else in the world; one that would shape the lives of each student for the big day when they finally left the castle to find a new home - a new life.

User Image
"In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool."

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:23 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

The rest of the group's shared ride in the carriages managed to be much more comfortable than it had been when it began. The redhead had seemed to have managed to calm herself and Colton well, and the ever-relaxed and level-headed Ronyo would have appeared to have quieted the turmoil in Jane as well.
Now, everyone began filing out of the carriages and eagerly making their way to their House Tables in the Great Hall, eyeing the first years with an interest and a strange mockery as they passed. Phi watched as both Colton and Ronyo made their way to their House positions with enthusiasm. Catching the look of both brotherly affection and reassurance Colton threw in Tristain's direction as all four of them caught sight of the young girl standing in line, practically bouncing on the balls of her heels. The redhead also watched Ronyo smile at all of them as he made his way naturally to take his place among the faces and characters that were so opposite of him. It still struck Phi as odd; Ronyo's placement. It would always have its element of mystery for the girl, even though with so much thought given to it on their first year, she had realized he best fit the characteristics named for a Slytherin.
A smile burned in the girl's dark eyes of pooling ember as she slowly made her way down the entrance halls of the magnificent castle. Keeping her pace slow and an ear on Jane, allowing the other two members of their party to move out of earshot and past the threshold into the Great Hall before turning to the girl and stopping her with a look.
"Jane," the question in her tone illuminating the need Phi harbored for a private word with the girl that still had flashes of pain and confusion in her eyes. "I am sorry."
The words ran out singularly in the bubble of silence they managed to create in the bustle of students around them. Every aspect of Phi's expression from her body language, to the notes of her voice ringing with honesty and desperation to mend revealed just how sorry she was. So much so she did not care the details unknown to her of how she had hurt Jane, or make excuses or critical thought into the matter. Phi was simply, and undisputed sorry for even having the power to hurt the girl in front of her.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:33 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

A single tear fell from Jane's brown eyes. She didn't know why she was crying. It was silly but all summer long she had been angry and upset. She had even tuned out Thomas. Thomas! He'd never done a thing wrong. He had just protected and loved her. She smiled at Phinelia trying to hide and left over distress. "Thank You Phinelia. It really means a lot" Jane knew Phi had no idea why she was mad, or had been mad, at Phi but that was a story for later. Right now it was time to feast but even then something still felt off. She couldn't place it but something definitely felt different. She shook off and returned to her happy mood. Jane smiled once again and nodded. "Thanks" She said one more time and then prepared to enter the Great Hall.

ooc; new outfit and even newer music in pics
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image

Finally pausing to allow herself to dust her robes off and semi straighten her ponytail, the all too eager Rhea found her inner smile and stepped in line at the back. "MADE IT," she applauded herself internally, or at least she hoped to. She wasn't all to sure.

Hogwarts here I come!

[[continue to sorting]]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:15 pm
Lucelle Kelly
first year
User Image

{Continued from the Courtyard}
Lucelle's heart was pounding in her chest, terrified, excited, and so many other emotions all in one. She took a deep breath, and prepared for the worst.
{Continued in Sorting}

Lillik

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:01 pm
User Image

αsтяσησмy

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Excited}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari walked into the empty space, her heels echoing off the walls with each step she took. Getting far enough from the door to not be heard or seen, she stopped. Turning on her heel once more she turned to face one of her more promising students."Mr. Nott, you look well. Though may I ask as to why I just watch a well mannered young man such as yourself just jump on a boy not worth your time, in the middle of the start of the year feast no less." She asked the boy. She was quite fond of this particular student and didn't want to see him make a bad choice."I'm curious as to what would dive you to this." She asked her arms crossed as she stared pointedly at the boy in the spot light.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:18 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

The swirl of vicious golden hues bubbled with anticipation of his doom. He nodded, bowing subtly and respectively, as was expected of him, and as he strode, it was with a purpose, head held high and temperament flaring from the obvious. The iconic embroidery was noted on his every detail, the sigil of the English Bullmastiff ranged from the buttons on his robes down to the stitching against his cotton socks of gray and black. The soft soled shoes he wore so precariously made no sound or notion as he followed alongside Inari Evernight, the Head of House, and, he held the door open for her appropriately.

”You’re too kind,” Tay had offered, as, courtesies dictated. It was social mannerism to begin subtly so, but of course, need only linger for the briefest of moments. And then it was clear, the underlying motives. Tay had always been fond of Professor Evernight, and, had even taken it upon himself to learn more about her subject just to impress her. And, for once, he found he had no answer to reply, nor any jest, or curt subtle notion to wash away insecurities. Should he tell her?

No, the demon cackled underneath his skin, and he knew, he couldn’t.

”Professor Evernight,” Tay began, stoic and polite, as always. ”I beg your forgiveness… the summer has been difficult upon my family, you may have read in the paper, the Frostmourne’s?” He began, though that flickering eye spoke truth about his lies as he continued. ”My aunt and uncle didn’t make it, and my cousins are… Finding it difficult to adjust, they’ve been having nightmares ever since that night.

“Still, I understand that’s no excuse. I should have never let my home life dictate my actions in school, it won’t happen again, professor, I assure you…”
The lie held truth, and because of that, sounded plausible enough. A pause lingered, and it was clear he had one thing left to say.

”Professor, if I may, I’d like to just… go to bed now, can you tell me the password, so I don’t have to wait for the prefects?”

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Mood: Tense
╚══════════════╝

Roi Antiguo

User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:36 pm
User Image

αsтяσησмy

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Concerned}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari let out a small sigh as she uncrossed her arms."Of course you may, Heir of Slytherin, that is the password this year." She reached out and placed a hand on the boys shoulders and looked into his eyes. She could tell there was something wrong and his reasoning wasn't it."You may not want to tell me and that's fine but my office is open if you need to talk about anything." She smiled. Removing her hand, She righted herself and smirked."Please give my regrades to your family. Or well rather your Father, if you can keep from mentioning me to your Uncle that would be best. Now get some rest. Good day Mr. Nott."

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out