Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image
ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「 I cant wait till practice! 」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Tyler 」

I'm dreaming of one kiss from you

A love long and true

She nodded, "My first year but Bailey, our captain, says that I'm one of the best chaser's she has ever seen. I did awesome at try outs and can't wait to face another team" Ryn said look proud. She was to excited not to let it read on her face.

To last all my life

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:24 pm
B l a k e E t h e l w i n e

What am I doing? Interviewing.

Where am I? The Great hall.

What am I thinking? Quidditch!

User Image
❝ So you think you can love me and leave me to die? ❞

User Image

{ Out. Of. Chocolate. }

Blake scribbled something down on his interview parchment as he listened to Ryn. They were nearly done with the interview but hopefully, the two could still talk with each other. Until that is, it was Blake's turn to keep the end of the deal. "Wow that's fantastic! I'd love to see you play in the next match. I'll make sure to root for you. Unless of course you guys are up against Gryffindor. Have to stay true to my house!"

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

tarantaellegra

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:19 am
User Image
ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「 I cant wait till practice! 」

A love long and true

She laughed, "Well that I can agree too. I do love my house and can't wait to make our way to getting a new trophy! How are you liking your first year here at Hogwarts?" She asked deciding they had talked a lot about her.

To last all my life

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image

They say I am Gryffindor....

Tyler walked into great hall and saw Ryn and Blake with a smile he went over and took Ryn's hand. "Hey" he said to the two. "How are you doing Blake?" he asked the First year.

....But I am not brave enough to tell her how I feel

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image
ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「 YAY Tyler is here! 」

A love long and true

She was about to ask Blake if he planned on trying out next year when she felt a hand slip into hers. Knowing that was only one person she smiled and her face lit up and she looked up to see him."Tyler! I was just looking for you! Guess your out of your end of the trade Blake." She added with a laugh not wanting to leave him out. She had a habit of forgetting what was around her when Tyler showed up.

To last all my life

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:40 pm

What am I doing? Interviewing.

What am I thinking? Tyler and Ryn

User Image

User Image

{ Out. Of. Chocolate. }

His train of thought was interrupted by a fellow Gryffindor. Looking up, Blake's face brightened "Oh hey there Tyler! Oh I'm doing well. And you?" His eyes trailed down to the hands that were wrapped in each others. They must be going out.. He thought to himself. The fact that Ryn was looking for Tyler made sense now. Facing Ryn, "Haha it seems so. Before Tyler sweeps you off your feet, there's one more question I need you to answer. Name some hobbies you like to do." He wanted to get out of their hairs as quickly as possible. Not because he didn't like them. No, Blake was very fond of the two second years. It's just he felt that he would be a bother now that everything seemed to be in order.

User Image

tarantaellegra

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image
ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「 I hope I'm not to red 」

A love long and true

She blushed at his choice of words," Oh yes of course, Well I like animals. I help my mother take care of them. I love flying. I like wizards chess, and Transfiguration is my favorite class at the moment. Is that enough?" She asked after thinking of what she could off the top of her head.

To last all my life

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:14 pm

What am I doing? Leaving.

What am I thinking? Alex.

User Image

User Image

{ Out. Of. Chocolate. }

Blake gave a small nod to Ryn as he set out to finish the last words for his interview, “That’s great thanks! Well seeing that you’ve, well Tyler’s, found us, I won’t be need anymore,” He said, beginning to rummage his things into his rucksack. “I still owe you Ryn, I won’t forget. Well I’ll see you guys later!” The last of his things were put away and he hastily got out of the bench. His wave was short and abrupt, quickly getting out of their hairs so that he can begin his own little adventure hunt looking for his little sister.

User Image

tarantaellegra

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:38 pm
User Image
ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「 I need to work on hiding my feelings 」

A love long and true

She nodded to Blake and waved as he made a hasty exit. She turned all her attention to Tyler and pulled on his and to make him sit with her. "So is my poor little trouble maker waiting to go do his punishment?" She asked him, knowing he was waiting for his detention.

To last all my life

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:33 pm
User Image User Image

Drake flinched as the hat yelled Slytherin. He shook his head tears rolling down his face. He ran to the Hufflepuff table where Luke was. He looked at Luke tears still in his eyes. I know I have to go over there, and sit with the low lives but first. He stole Luke's sucker from his mouth and kissed him.

We will make this work I promise. He thought tears still in his eyes. I will sleep in the hallway if I must, I don't care.

He finally pulled his lips away from Luke's. I don't care what anyone says he smiled with the tears still free falling. "I love you." he said using he voice this time. "We'll be together in class and during anytime that’s free. I promise." He cheeks flushed, and his eyes turned a silver color for a few seconds, he returned to pink. "I know." he said giving the boy a final kiss, and hugged the boy before trailing over to the Slytherin table with Luke's lollipop in his mouth face scrunched in disgust at the hat.

"I am whom a want to be dear hat." he said before bowing to the headmaster and the deputy headmaster and finally to the hat. "People are not whom you try to tell them they are, they are whom they want to be." He looked back at Luke with a sad smile. I love you. He thought a final time before turning to the Slytherin table.

"Great no friends and mum his going to be highly upset. Da however will be pleased stupid old cod fish." he muttered swishing the lollipop to the other side.

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Loveless 13 The Elder

Beloved Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Luke tried to breath upon hearing the announcement of Drakes house, but couldn't seem to find the correct brain function for the process. Instead his tear ducts seemed to be malfunctioning as he watched the agony and horror play across Drakes face certain that his face was a mirror of the other boys. No matter what he kept thinking over and over as if that would make the hurt go away.
                  He watched as Drake made his way over to his table not the slytherin one. He concentrated on the silent exchange Drake and him were having not realizing that Drake had taken his sucker till a gentle kiss fluttered across his lips. Luke’s face went a burning shade of red as he let his head fall down. I will spend every second I can he thought as he hid the tears rolling down his cheeks from the world. He felt the hug and it did little to comfort him as he began to harbor feelings of utter disgust for the stupid cloth hat.
                  "Ignorant hat such a bigot", he muttered as the tears disappeared and all that was left was disdain hatred and all of the lessons his mother had ever thought him. "Old witch it your dumb fault stupid piece of....", he continued till it was ineligible. He raised his head and dug in his satchel drawling forth his worn and tattered notebook, and a rather peculiar object the muggles called a pen and began to scribble away some of his hatred.

If you ever wish for things that are only in the past,
just remember that the wrong things aren't supposed to last

User Image XXXX User Image XXXXUser Image

((OCC: Sorry guys an emergancy happened my aunt is in the hospital I wont be her for a cupple days be back as soon as posiable))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image User Image

Drake looked over at Luke from the Slytherin table, noting that the boy was having a melt down. He shook his head and put Suki back in his hood. The kitten mewled as he did so. He then got up from the table bowed and ran back for the Hufflepuff table using the back way this time not wanting to distub others.

He slid into the seat next to Luke. "Hay." he said with a smile. " I hear there is a room here that if you are in need will help you out. Said it was made for people like us.Bet if we find it, it would help us out." He said trying to take Luke's mind off what just happened. He then shook his head and pulled the sucker from his mouth. He leaned down and kisses Luke, again this time it was filled with more passion. His eyes now purple as he looked into Luke's "We'll be ok." he said hugging the boy and not leting him go.

"We'll be ok."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Ms.Green Apple

3,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:34 pm
{HALVINE | CLENORE}

1st Year Gryffindor

Halvine frowned as the hat declared his new house. Neither of his parents had been in Gryffindor, and he didn’t really know much about it. He tried to smile as he made his way to the table full of what he hoped would be his new friends.

NEXT: GRYFFINDOR TABLE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:46 pm
User Image

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Ravenclaw

Max sighed softly, smiling a little in relief when the sorting hat cried out Ravenclaw. He had studied all the houses of the school when he got his acceptance letter and he was rather pleased to be in the house known for inventors and other great minds.

The nervous whiskers disappeared from his face as his heart stopped throbbing in his chest thankfully and he quickly climbed down to join his other new housemates.

Rouknette Desto-Inflamare

Eloquent Conversationalist

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:47 pm
((Posting this here too biggrin ))

User Image
User Image

The doors to the Great Hall burst open and a cold gust of wind followed suit. The candles nearest the door went out. The lighting flicked as Jack came waltzing in the Great Hall. He adjusted his tie and then ran a hand on the side of his head to flatten his hair there. Hogwarts was the same, even after all these years. And this hall... it hadn't changed a bit. Except for the person sitting at the main chair. A familiar face that brought the quirky smirk to Jack's face.

Being on his own brought the best out of Jack.

"Yes, children... you should be very wary of what lurks in those shadowy borders," Jack sauntered up towards the front of the Great Hall, slowly unbuttoning his coat, "Take it from me... some creatures don't like to be bothered. And, some of you," he looked at all the fresh young faces and realized that he was still hungry. Adrenaline kept that down, for the moment, "Well, some of you look like you might be quite the treat for them,"

Jack took off his coat and swung it over his shoulder, finally making it to the Staff table, "My, I love what you've done to the place!" Jack smiled at Inari, "I hear tell that you're in need of a caretaker?" the benefits of having good hearing... "I'd like to fill that position," he raised his eyebrows at Inari, then winked.

Currently...
What I'm thinking: I need this job
What I'm doing: Speaking with Inari
Who I'm with: Every student and professor
Where I am: Great Hall

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items