Welcome to Gaia! ::

.: Ao no Exorcist - A fanclub! :.

Back to Guilds

The absolute FIRST Ao no Exorcist guild on Gaia. We're just that special! 

Tags: Ao no Exorcist, Blue Exorcist, Exorcist, Rin Okumura, True Cross Academy 

Reply .: True Cross Academy :.
Introduce yourself! ~ Or just randomly chat here! 8D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiyo Murasama
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:26 pm
I love that gif in your signature. Then again, gifs are just amazing. :p

Welcome Yukio! Nice cosplay, too, by the way. Hope you enjoy it here~ 8D

Edit: -Sniff- I'm so proud. We've made it to the second page! xD

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:50 pm
I've been meaning to post here! School is cramming my internet time! >_<

Hello fellow fans~. My name is Catherine, but my friends call me Cat or Kitty. Which ever one you prefer to use is fine. C:

I've read the manga for quite a while, and I have to say Yukio is just so cute and badass~!  

ginIScute

TheBaddJuju

Gracious Wife

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:37 pm
Exorcist Yukio
Well I suppose I should introduce myself.. Hey there! I guess you can address me as Yukio or any other nickname you choose. I've been into Ao No Exorcist for quite some time, and I think it's pretty cool seeing guilds for it. Anyways, I roleplay/cosplay Yukio on this account, and I look forward to speaking with other fans of Ao No Exorcist!

Yukio cosplay! My favorite! xDD

You are at a great level of awesome, my friend.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:56 pm
Hello, I'm Ryu Blackcrown. I plan to cosplay Rin youmacon 11!  

Drasel

King Phantom

20,615 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

multi-cosplay

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:47 pm
Exorcist Yukio
Well I suppose I should introduce myself.. Hey there! I guess you can address me as Yukio or any other nickname you choose. I've been into Ao No Exorcist for quite some time, and I think it's pretty cool seeing guilds for it. Anyways, I roleplay/cosplay Yukio on this account, and I look forward to speaking with other fans of Ao No Exorcist!

YATTA A YUKITO, Been looking for one, I only meet few other Rins and a mephisto so far.

We should RPG together.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:11 pm
hey kiyo ^^ i feel in love with ao no exorcist when my friend fury showed me the anime show so now i been watching it every week biggrin also kiyo i been getting all my friends and stuff to call me kiyo for the past year kiyo or Leo i like them both. ^^  

gaspad

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Kirei Kawaii Kunoichi

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:22 pm
I have and read the first volume immediately and completed it in two days, then started watching the show! My new obsession, im so glad it just came out too!  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:10 pm
Hello everyone I've not welcomed yet! xD

@Kiyo: I lurveee your profile. <3 Kingdom Hearts. ;w;
Lolll, I love the name Kiyo! It's cool how it can be for guys and girls, huh? :3 I'll call you Kiyo-kun. xD I think you're a boy from your avi... But I'm sorry if you're not and I offend you. ;3;'

@Kirei: o: YOU HAVE THE ACTUAL MANGA? -Jellin- xD I've only read it online. You're luckyyy. :D

Kiyo Murasama
Captain

NEZUMl

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:21 pm
multi-cosplay
Exorcist Yukio

YATTA A YUKITO, Been looking for one, I only meet few other Rins and a mephisto so far.

We should RPG together.

Haha, It's the same with me, a few Rins and a Mephisto. Not many cosplayers for this fandom out there!

And that sounds like fun.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:44 pm
Hiya peoples Im Stormfalls but call me storms or storm. I found out about this awsome Manga from Shonen Jump. Blue Exriostes is the best ever I'm so glad I found out about it. Egarly awating the next episode to come out. smile  

stormfalls

Beloved Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Yurako

Hygienic Millionaire

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:20 pm
Hello all.

My name is Yurako you can call me Yu, or YuYu. Found out about Ao No Excorist and fell in love with it.

Hoping to roleplay some time. Perhaps as an oc. ( I love making up characters!)

If any one wants to do a group roleplay i have an idea for a plot, though it does need some ironing out.

I'd love to make some friends! =^0^=  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:28 am
= w=;; I should be hanged for my late introduction... *scratches head* ANYWAY, ossu minna-san!!

o wo; Since my username really doesn't involve a "name", I think I'd prefer to be called VS.

I think I've been "bugged" about reading Ao no Exorcist enough by my rl friend that I finally gave in (though I watched it first instead). Obviously fell in love with the show's awesomeness and now I've finally caught up with both manga and anime. >B]  

l Okumura Rin l

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Shiorins

Excitable Friend

8,325 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:38 pm
Yo
I'm Brewers6655 But almost everyone on Gaia calls me Aly-chan!
I discovered Ao no Exorcist when it was previewed in Shonen Jumpp a few months ago... and I fell in love instantly! And bought the first volume as soon as i could
I am also a hardcore Bleach [join our guild on my profile >w<] and Reborn Fan...
And Fruits Basket Fan... [Join my guild not on my profile >w<"]
I love chatting it up with random people!
I'm a busy person since i'm apart of many guilds, but i will try to stay as active as possible!!

AND
Ryu Blackcrown

Gasp! Another Youmacon goer!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:52 pm
brewers6655
Yo
I'm Brewers6655 But almost everyone on Gaia calls me Aly-chan!
I discovered Ao no Exorcist when it was previewed in Shonen Jumpp a few months ago... and I fell in love instantly! And bought the first volume as soon as i could
I am also a hardcore Bleach [join our guild on my profile >w<] and Reborn Fan...
And Fruits Basket Fan... [Join my guild not on my profile >w<"]
I love chatting it up with random people!
I'm a busy person since i'm apart of many guilds, but i will try to stay as active as possible!!

AND
Ryu Blackcrown

Gasp! Another Youmacon goer!
hope to see you at youma!  

Drasel

King Phantom

20,615 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Shiorins

Excitable Friend