Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:14 am
User Image
Riley Owens

Riley had tried, he really had. But studying on a festival day was simply impossible. He'd overheard the patrons downstairs talking last night about the party that would last all day and all night in what sounded to him like excited voices, and now wanted nothing more than to see the festival.

"Come on, Isaac! Please let me out, just for five minutes! I swear, I'll be back in five minutes; Sis doesn't have to know!" He had a back up plan, of course, in case Isaac decided to be difficult, but it would be ever so much easier if he could get the older male on board from the beginning...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

"...Fine, but I'm coming with you. Your sister would kill me if I let you wander off alone."
Though Isaac didn't want to admit it out loud, he kind of wanted to go to the festival as well. It sounded like fun and he was tired of sitting around, watching Riley study. He was just about to stand up when Isis burst into the room and immediately began examining both of them.
"Isis, what's wrong?!"
The rabbit woman let out a relieved sigh once she had finished looking over both Riley and himself and tilted her head slightly, as if she knew something they didn't. She chuckled playfully before patting their heads and leaving the room. Isaac looked over at the younger male and motioned for silence. Isis would still be able to hear them until she was back on stage.
"Five minutes. Then we can go back to our original topic."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:34 pm
User Image
Drew Johnson

Drew listened solemnly to the gunshots outside, hearing wild chants from the Legion members as they rounded up any unlucky non-Spinatologists they could find. She knew from her studies what would happen; the victims would be 'honorably sacrificed to the Great Earth Mother'... Which basically meant that they would be tied down and dissected alive. She shuddered at the thought and went back to feverishly writing her book. "It's gotta be different someday... Our kids can't follow in the footsteps of these psychopaths..."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image
Angel Viera

Angel was just getting to work. Having to get through the gun fire outside. It was one way to start out the day, probably not the best. The first thing she did was go the stage so she could go to work. Honestly she didn't care about the gun fire, it was just there.

xXx-BumbleBee-xXx

Fashionable Vampire

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Edward 100

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image
Valtiel

"Looks like Angel made it here in one piece..."
Valtiel shrugged and went about his latest task: watering the cacti. He wanted to get it done before he forgot and it was distracting him. He nodded at Isis when she returned, receiving a gentle ear twitch in response. Translating the woman was still a little difficult for him, but he assumed the twitch meant the boys were fine. The male shrugged and turned his attention to Drew, almost appearing hopeful for a split second before his expression faded to apathy once more.
"The Guard will change things...It's only a matter of time now..."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:36 pm
User Image
Drew Johnson

Drew looked up at Valtiel and smiled slightly. "I hope you're right, Valti. I really do." She paused and listened as the screams and gunshots outside continued. "And I hope that the time is short... Because it sounds like we may not have much..." she said more seriously, returning once again to her frantic scribbling. "Hey, Valti, be the sweetheart I know you are and get me some Cactus Juice, would you?" she called over to the boy.

"I'm hoping to get through the nineteenth century today, but to do that, I'm gonna need a pick-me-up..." Cactus Juice was a blend of alcohol and other fluids that Honey himself had patented. It didn't burn as badly as most alcoholic drinks, and allowed the drinker to relax for awhile before actually getting them inebriated. Drew felt like she could use the relaxation right now...

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:50 pm
User Image
Valtiel

"Can do..."
In spite of the sounds coming from outside, Valtiel found himself blushing. He immediately went to work preparing Drew's drink, setting it down in front of her once he was done. The male made a mental note to remain behind the counter, no matter what happened. The thing would end up becoming his best friend before the day ended.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:58 pm
User Image
Riley Owens

Exactly three hundred seconds after Isis left his room, Riley was out the door and heading down his 'secret' way out. It was near the south entrance, behind the stage, so that there was no way that he would be seen by Jennifer or Isis. If Valtiel had looked around at the right moment, he might have caught sight of the boy, but Riley got lucky; the male was making a drink for some old lady.

Riley had to exert all his nine-year-old will to keep from shouting with joy when he emerged into the sunlight for the first time in several days. The sun was warm and welcoming on his skin, the breeze was fresh, and the world was Riley's for the taking. "Hurry up, Isaac, we might miss something!" he called to the older male shadowing him as he jogged toward where the sounds were loudest. He wondered eagerly what the festival would be like.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:07 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

"I'm coming, I'm coming...Try not to get too far ahead!"

Isaac grinned behind the bandages that covered the lower half of his face and ran to catch up with Riley. The teenager had been rather slow when escaping the bar (the fear of getting caught prevented him from moving too quickly), but now that he was outside he had to keep reminding himself to move at a pace the child could keep up with. He grabbed Riley's hand, allowing him to lead him along. The nearby sounds were a little unusual. Gunshots and screaming...Were they putting on some sort of performance?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:14 am
User Image
Luna Lee Black

Luna Lee smiled, cheerfully observing the work of her precious Legions. The year's first festival was going to be spectacular. The sacrifices were perfect. Only two more were needed, then the main event could begin. The woman looked over the crowd, her gaze eventually falling upon two young males. A child and a teenager. Neither of them appeared to be Spinatologists.
"Speak of the Heathens and they shall come...Grab the little blond boy and his companion, then prepare the sacrifices. We shall began the ritual when they are ready."
Two of the male Spinatologists that worked for her immediately obeyed, snatching up the young males before they could protests and chaining them up with the others. There were seven sacrifices in all. None of them belonged to the church. Luna observed the older of the two boys curiously as her began to trash about, tearing violently at his bindings. He looked like an animal...just like the rest of them. Despite being bound, he still managed to knock out one of the males that had originally captured them. The boy was hell bent upon freeing himself and the child.
"It's already too late. You're not going to escape...Get moving! We've already drawn enough attention to ourselves! I don't want any of our sacrifices getting away..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image
Riley Owens

Riley yelled and kicked as he was dragged off and chained to Isaac and five strangers. He was angry, of course, but not really scared until he saw Isaac fighting and the scary woman he knew to be Luna Lee Black, the leader of the Legions of Set. His sister had pointed them out a couple years back, and he'd never forgotten the sight. Luna's eyes were terrifying.

Riley shivered and began to cry softly, clinging to Isaac's leg. "Isaac... I'm sorry... I want to go back now..."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

"I want to go back too..."
Isaac finally stopped fighting when he felt Riley touch his leg. He placed his hand on top of the boy's head and took to glaring at Luna. These people were sick...She was the sickest out of all of them. Riley was only a child. He didn't deserved to be treated so horribly.
"Don't worry...We're going to be okay."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:24 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer could feel that something was off. She didn't know what, but she had a feeling that it had to do with Riley. She signaled to one of the other dancers to take her place and dashed up the stairs to the room she shared with Riley.

The room was empty.

Jennifer froze for several moments, her eyes just taking in the scene. No sign of a struggle; everything was in its place. Riley's homemade math book lay open on his bed, his gnawed pencil beside it. A few of Isaac's random belongings were aligned neatly on the desk where Isaac had been sitting. The boys had just... left.

That was when Jennifer unfroze. She screamed and ran down the stairs, clawing at the front door to the bar in her desperation to get out, trying to fight off the security guards that blocked her way. "Let me out! Let me out!!! Riley's gone! He's gone!! Let me out! I have to find him! Let me OUT!!!!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:33 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

Isis's ears perked up at the sound of Jennifer yelling, then drooped slightly. Riley had wandered off. The boy had certainly picked a horrible time to go on an adventure. She hopped down from the stage, not bothering to signal for another dancer, then went upstairs to check on Isaac. Upon entering the room, the rabbit woman found herself frozen in place, an icy chill running up her spin. Isaac's things were there, but the boy was gone.
She ran back down to the bar, looking around the room in a panic frenzy, hoping the boys were just hiding out somewhere. They weren't there though. She couldn't hear them anywhere in the building nor could she pick up their scents.
"...Where the hell is Isaac?!"
The woman screamed, startling the customers closest to her. She ran at the exit, nearly getting into a fight with one of the guards when she tried to get out of the bar. The male had enough sense to move out of her way though when the woman managed to put her fist through the door.
"Move out of my way, humans! I swear to the gods, I'll kill whoever tries to stop me! Open the door, now!!"

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:38 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

It took less than thirty seconds for Jennifer and Isis to make it out onto the street, which was now completely empty. But Jennifer heard music and shouting from the town square, and paled. "Oh, god... Isis... We have to find them before the sacrifices start..." The female kicked off her high heels and started running as fast as she could toward the sound of the Spinalogy hymns she could hear being played.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff