Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply General Discussion
Any ftm? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:15 pm
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari

I know what you mean. That's probably why I'm not going to take estrogen. I'm afraid that it will change who I fall in love with. There's thoughts sometimes in the back of my mind about becoming a girl, but as long as I'm able to still express my femininity in my current body, I feel like I can be content. Love is most important to me, and I don't want to do anything that changes that. I know how you feel. It is a sad thought. I wouldn't want to be with the same guys who are causing all of the distress. sad

Those reasons make sense though. They would be the same for me. As much as I would love to get rid of my relevance with those bastards, I feel like maybe, I could use the girl inside of me to love other girls the way they want to be loved by a guy, to show them that not all of them are jerks. And as long as they have no problem with me being able to express myself, that's all I can ask for. I just want to be with someone who can accept me as a girl on the inside, but still accept me for my guy body.

I hope that when I become a girl, and my sexuality does change, that I can meet someone like you.

Aw, I hope you can meet someone like me too. <3
A bit conceited, but okay.

Just so you know, I like to be really girly. I giggle when I'm excited, except in public where I just rub my palms together as if using hand sanitizer.

I didn't mean to sound conceited. =(
You said you wanted to be able to meet someone like me some day so I was just saying that I hope you do because you said you wanted too.

That's really cute. I like being really girly too but unfortunately I can't while
I'm still living at home, with a mother who hates transgendered people. I don't tend to giggle a lot but I definitely blush, especially when I see a beautiful girl.
Girls don't typically want to date me (never knew why).

And I try to keep my girliness low until I'm all alone. I would guess that my "feminization" started as a kid. I'd tell you about it, but I don't want to bore you.

That might be because of your femininity. That's why I'm probably going to find love with a girl who is lesbian, because normal girls don't usually desire to be with other girls.

I know how you feel. I usually keep mine low, and only talk about it up here on Gaia. Luckily I'll be moving out and living on my own in a year, so I can finally get my own place and dress like a girl. It's going to be nice. That's alright, I don't mind listening if you want to tell me. =)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:33 pm
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari

Just so you know, I like to be really girly. I giggle when I'm excited, except in public where I just rub my palms together as if using hand sanitizer.

You said you wanted to be able to meet someone like me some day so I was just saying that I hope you do because you said you wanted too.

That's really cute. I like being really girly too but unfortunately I can't while
I'm still living at home, with a mother who hates transgendered people. I don't tend to giggle a lot but I definitely blush, especially when I see a beautiful girl.

And I try to keep my girliness low until I'm all alone. I would guess that my "feminization" started as a kid. I'd tell you about it, but I don't want to bore you.

That might be because of your femininity. That's why I'm probably going to find love with a girl who is lesbian, because normal girls don't usually desire to be with other girls.

I know how you feel. I usually keep mine low, and only talk about it up here on Gaia. Luckily I'll be moving out and living on my own in a year, so I can finally get my own place and dress like a girl. It's going to be nice. That's alright, I don't mind listening if you want to tell me. =)

Most of the time, when I was around 5 years old, neither of my parents would be home because they both had day jobs. They hired a baby-sitter named Rachel to look after us in the meantime. On occasion, she, my sister and I would play with dolls and do dress-up (both of which I enjoyed because I wasn't aware that guys don't normally like that sort of thing). My parents spent most of the time they were home watching football and almost completely ignore me, which is how I came to hate sports. As I got older, they watched other things in the evenings, which left me to my Game Boy (I was a big fan of Pokemon at the time, and still am). In 6th grade, I had dreams where I would turn into a girl, both magically and through surgery. I didn't realize that what I really wanted was to be a girl until Halloween, 2009. I had been watching videos on YouTube (which I wasn't really supposed to do) and found videos of guys becoming girls. When I found this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yidJF3xfUfI) I thought about how nice it would be to be in that guy's position, and how my life as a guy was going. Ever since then, I've been rapidly becoming more and more feminine, trying to find ways to carry out my dream. I still have a long way to go before I finally become a girl, but I'm not going to stop until I get there.  

I are Error

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:49 pm
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari

Most of the time, when I was around 5 years old, neither of my parents would be home because they both had day jobs. They hired a baby-sitter named Rachel to look after us in the meantime. On occasion, she, my sister and I would play with dolls and do dress-up (both of which I enjoyed because I wasn't aware that guys don't normally like that sort of thing). My parents spent most of the time they were home watching football and almost completely ignore me, which is how I came to hate sports. As I got older, they watched other things in the evenings, which left me to my Game Boy (I was a big fan of Pokemon at the time, and still am). In 6th grade, I had dreams where I would turn into a girl, both magically and through surgery. I didn't realize that what I really wanted was to be a girl until Halloween, 2009. I had been watching videos on YouTube (which I wasn't really supposed to do) and found videos of guys becoming girls. When I found this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yidJF3xfUfI) I thought about how nice it would be to be in that guy's position, and how my life as a guy was going. Ever since then, I've been rapidly becoming more and more feminine, trying to find ways to carry out my dream. I still have a long way to go before I finally become a girl, but I'm not going to stop until I get there.

I'm sorry that your parents were never around for you as a kid. I can relate to some of what you said. As a kid, my mom was never around that much because she was always working, because my dad walked out on her. I use to dress up and play with dolls as well, not knowing that guys don't do those types of things as you said. Because of my lack of any guys in my life, I never grew to like sports and other guy activities. I know what you mean. I was a HUGE Pokemon fan back in the day too. Even as a 20 year old, I still play Pokemon. I'm not sure though if there has ever been a point in my life where I really desired to be a girl. There were times when I thought about it, and thought that I would be so much happier as one, but I think even having wants to be a girl, I've always been able to be somewhat content with being a guy. I might desire to become a girl one day though. I've only recently discovered that I'm transgender. I wasn't sure at first, but I'm so feminine that it has to make sense. I hope that you continue to pursue to be a girl someday. It sounds like it would make you really happy. I'm sure you'll be a beautiful girl. One that will make all of the guys jealous. =)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:01 pm
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari

I'm sorry that your parents were never around for you as a kid. I can relate to some of what you said. As a kid, my mom was never around that much because she was always working, because my dad walked out on her. I use to dress up and play with dolls as well, not knowing that guys don't do those types of things as you said. Because of my lack of any guys in my life, I never grew to like sports and other guy activities. I know what you mean. I was a HUGE Pokemon fan back in the day too. Even as a 20 year old, I still play Pokemon. I'm not sure though if there has ever been a point in my life where I really desired to be a girl. There were times when I thought about it, and thought that I would be so much happier as one, but I think even having wants to be a girl, I've always been able to be somewhat content with being a guy. I might desire to become a girl one day though. I've only recently discovered that I'm transgender. I wasn't sure at first, but I'm so feminine that it has to make sense. I hope that you continue to pursue to be a girl someday. It sounds like it would make you really happy. I'm sure you'll be a beautiful girl. One that will make all of the guys jealous. =)
Thank you for the support. I think I'd make a great girl too. Sometimes I think it'll be the only way I can be truly happy with myself.  

I are Error

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:10 pm
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari

Thank you for the support. I think I'd make a great girl too. Sometimes I think it'll be the only way I can be truly happy with myself.

You're very welcome. I think it's wonderful that you're dedicated to doing something which makes you happy. So I'm always here to support you. I'm 100% sure you will make an amazing girl. I can tell from talking to you that you really are one, even if you don't currently have the body of one.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:30 pm
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari

You're very welcome. I think it's wonderful that you're dedicated to doing something which makes you happy. So I'm always here to support you. I'm 100% sure you will make an amazing girl. I can tell from talking to you that you really are one, even if you don't currently have the body of one.
What do you want to do that makes you happy?  

I are Error

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:34 pm
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari

I'm not really sure to be honest with you. I'm not use to being happy. I've struggled with severe depression most of my life, so I'm not use to being happy at all. I think if I had to pick something that would make me happy though, it would be to find true love. To find that special someone I'm meant to be with. It's something I've always wanted since I was little. I want to find her, start a family with her, and live happily with her for the rest of my life. I know that must sound silly though. ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:45 pm
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari

I'm not really sure to be honest with you. I'm not use to being happy. I've struggled with severe depression most of my life, so I'm not use to being happy at all. I think if I had to pick something that would make me happy though, it would be to find true love. To find that special someone I'm meant to be with. It's something I've always wanted since I was little. I want to find her, start a family with her, and live happily with her for the rest of my life. I know that must sound silly though. ^^;
Not at all! That sounds like something that any sensitive person would want.  

I are Error

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:48 pm
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari

I think so too. I just wish I could find her so I could hold her in my arms forever and never let go. I want to have so many deep conversations with her, I want to cuddle with her, I want to stay up all night just to listen to her heart beat, I want to gaze up at the moon and stars with her, and so much more. =)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:52 pm
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari

I think so too. I just wish I could find her so I could hold her in my arms forever and never let go. I want to have so many deep conversations with her, I want to cuddle with her, I want to stay up all night just to listen to her heart beat, I want to gaze up at the moon and stars with her, and so much more. =)
That's what I would want too. Do you happen to live in the South Lyon area by any chance?  

I are Error

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:54 pm
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari

That's what I would want too. Do you happen to live in the South Lyon area by any chance?

Aww. I'm afraid I haven't heard of South Lyon before. ^^; I live in rural Virginia.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:59 pm
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari

Aww. I'm afraid I haven't heard of South Lyon before. ^^; I live in rural Virginia.
Oh, well that's too bad. It seems that we both want the same thing in a relationship.  

I are Error

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:03 pm
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari

Oh, well that's too bad. It seems that we both want the same thing in a relationship.

Can I ask is it in the United States? It seems like we both do. I'm afraid you wouldn't want a relationship with me though. I always screw them up. =(  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:07 pm
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari

Can I ask is it in the United States? It seems like we both do. I'm afraid you wouldn't want a relationship with me though. I always screw them up. =(
It's in Michigan, Lower Penninsula.

I wouldn't mind if you screw up. As long as you don't cheat on me or make me feel bad, I would still love you.  

I are Error

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:18 pm
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari

It's in Michigan, Lower Penninsula.

I wouldn't mind if you screw up. As long as you don't cheat on me or make me feel bad, I would still love you.

I would never have guessed Michigan. That's pretty far from Virginia.

Trust me when I say, I have never, and would never cheat on anyone I date. I've been cheated on before. Three years ago I met an amazing girl up here on Gaia whom I loved very much. We had a very long distant relationship with each other, with her living in Alberta, Canada. We were close from the day we met, and eventually, I proposed to her. She happily said yes, but then a week later, I found out she was cheating on me, and after I confronted her about it she left me for the other guy. About two months later she apologized, and we got back together, only to have the same thing happen again. I can't tell you how bad it hurt. You never forget being cheated on, so I'm always faithful to those I date.

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff