Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice ~ Open! [June-August 2024] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:34 pm
User Image

//WILLIAM RADCLIFFE
FOURTH YEAR GRYFFINDOR
QUIDDITCH TEAM KEEPER
AND I AM DEFINITELY A KEEPER!

Will smirked at Tyler and shouted, "The broom doesn't make the rider!" He lowered his flight goggles down over his eyes and angled on his broom. "On three! One! Two! Three!" He rocketed from his position towards the edge of the course.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:28 pm
User Image

User Image
Tyler leaned forward on his broom shooting forward. He caught up with Will with no problem. "Let the best flyer win!" He shouted as he shot forward, passing the captain's younger sibling.

s p a c i n g
s p a c i n g
User Image
s p a c i n g
ტut ტf ეookies:

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
6TH YEAR, GRYFFINDOR ~ PREFECT
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara clapped her hands together after they completed their last practice of the year and glanced around at her team. She smiled. "It's been a great season and I've enjoyed my time with you, but I have an announcement. This is going to be my last season with the team. I've been the team captain since my second year and it's now my sixth. We're going to need a new team captain for Gryffindor with my stepping down. I've thought long and hard about who to appoint in my stead. I came to a great decision. Tyler Dean, you've been a great member of the team since I've been the captain. I think you're the best person to replace me as Team Captain." She smiled as her eyes fell on her friend and team member. She clapped her hands and allowed Tyler time to talk before dismissing practice.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image

User Image
Tyler landed his broom as Tammy called for the end of the practice but what she said surprised him. She named him new team captain. "Thank you Tammy, I'll do my best" He said nervously.

s p a c i n g
s p a c i n g
User Image
s p a c i n g
ტut ტf ეookies: ---

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Tyler strolled onto the quidditch pitch, his Nimbus 3000 over his shoulder. Before him levitated the box with the different balls and equipment needed for quiddicth.
"Well, here we go" he said quietly setting down the chest. He looked over the feild watching for more arrivals. Hope I do a good job as captain. he thought nervously. Brushing some of his long hair out of his eyes he adjusted his glasses.

And through the darkest hours I shall be your shining light

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:17 pm
Lochlainn Farren
Loch trudged out to the field, eager to test out his skills. He had his Firebolt 2 hanging casually over his shoulder. He stared out onto the field, seeing nobody there (or so he thought), he kicked off the ground and raced around the stadium. He hoped that even though he was a first year, he would be able to be on the Gryffindor team. He really wanted to be a beater. Seeing a person below him with Quidditch equipment, he slowed to a stop and landed easily on the Qudditch Stadium's ground. "Hello, are tryouts yet?" he asked the person.

Lochlainn Farren-First Year Gryffindor
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
Colton's breathing was heavy as he strode onto the Quidditch pitch. Not from the long walk from the castle, but from the nerves that pulsed irritatingly through his thick veins. He had been practicing for this day since the start of the year, both in his Advanced Flying class and by himself. Today was the day he would get the chance to prove himself.

He confidently approached an older looking student, next to whom stood a first year, by the looks of it. His eyes dropped to the broomstick in the boy's hands; it was the same Firebolt II as he himself held. He was then distracted by the Nimbus 3000 that was propped against the side of the older, though not much taller, Gryffindor. No longer feeling as if he had an advantage, Colton realized he would have to base his performance on talent alone. Nodding politely to both of the other students, he held quiet. He felt no need to announce why he was there, especially considering his younger house-mate had already asked about try-outs.

Colt tightened his grip on the neck of his broom, his gray iris' focused on a chest next to feet of whom he assumed to be the captain. It quivered lightly, which brought a faint smile to the boy's face. Bludger. He thought to himself. That was why he was here, after all, to try his luck at becoming Gryffindor's newest Beater.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:49 pm
Lochlainn Farren
Loch noticed a tall, burly second year stroll onto the field, holding a Firebolt 2. He seemed quiet, and distant, as thought he was not all-together there, but yet present. "What position are you trying out for?" Loch inquired to him, casually making idle chat. "I am here for beater, you?"

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:47 pm
Ashleigh Cardon
Seventh YEAR Gryffindor

Ashleigh made her way to down to The quidditch pitch. Under her arm was tucked her broom. It was a nimbus 2500 she had gotten it last April for her birthday. On top of that she had decided to continue on the quidditch team despite her intent to quit last year.

She looked over the people gathered on the pitch. "not many returning members here this year." She mused aloud as she began stretching and warming up. Her goal was the same as it was every year. case since her third year and she intended on keeping it that way again this year.

((only one choice: I'll edit it to my format once I get on a computer. Im on my phone))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
Visually going over the advanced techniques he had spent the last several weeks perfecting, Colton nearly missed the words uttered by the boy who stood to his left. Slowly lowering his line of sight, his face was empty and void of all emotion as his pale gray eyes bore into his. "Same." His unreasonably deep voice was cold and flat, and it seemed to trail off rather quickly into the open air of the large Quidditch field. He immediately withdrew his attention and caught sight of a much older girl sweeping onto the field. Before his train of thought could travel far, he realized very rapidly how unfriendly he likely came off as to the younger boy who only seemed to be aiming for the opposite.

Colt was so used to keeping his conversations within his small circle - if not a triangle - of friends, that socializing outside of those boundaries seemed rather unimportant to him. Glancing back down, he sifted through his thoughts to find something that might perhaps save his reputation. He noticed a continuing trend among the younger students. His size and overwhelmingly strict presence seemed to scare them off. This boy did not seem as quick to judge, but if Colton continued to send off such cold vibes, sooner than late the core of Hogwarts would be wondering how he had not been placed in Slytherin, instead.

Holding out a firm hand, he forced a false, but convincing smile.
"Colton Raines. First year, I presume?" He introduced himself with a sturdy voice, almost afraid to inquire about the boy's year. If he happened to be in the same house and the same year as him, it would be more than obvious how littler attention Colt paid to his peers. "That's a nice broom." He joked, his eyes running along the sleek handle that was gripped tightly in the boy's fingers.

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Tyler watched as Ashleigh walked onto the field shortly after a first year and a second year.
"Hey Ashleigh" he said before looking at the new arrivals "Hey everyone, I'm Tyler I am this years Quidditch Captain" said the fifth year. "First off please fill out this form" he said as he handed out the form. "After that you can do some laps"

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Position 1:[/b]
[b]Position 2:[/b]

And through the darkest hours I shall be your shining light

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:02 pm
Lochlainn Farren
"Yeah, I'm a first year, do I really look that new?" Loch joked. He shook Colton's hand and smiled. "My broom is very good, came out this summer. Da bought it as a late birthday gift, for me and for my twin Einri. He's in Hufflepuff, he's trying out as chaser." Loch hoped that he didn't sound to annoying to the 2nd year, he seemed pretty cool, and he didn't want to scare him off;especially if they were, in the future, going to be teammates. After shaking his hand, he pointed to the table and said, "Think we need to fill this out." Loch walked over the table and filled out one of the forms.
Quote:
Name: Lochlainn Farren
Year: 1
Position 1: Beater
Position 2: Chaser/Keeper/Seeker (In that order)

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Fifth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

Will trotted onto the practice field, a little out of breath from running down the hill. Under his arm was his Firebolt 2and on his head was his Quidditch glasses, a present from Tamara. He smirked at Tyler and remembered just last year that his sister stood in that place of honor. Tyler was a great choice to succeed her, Will thought to himself. He noticed Tyler handing out papers, much like his sister did. Taking one, he filled it out and handed it back to Tyler. "Gonna be a great year, eh?" he asked, smiling, then turned his head and nodded to Ashleigh. "Excited?" he asked the seventh year.

Quote:
Name: William Radcliffe
Year: Fifth
Position 1: Keeper
Position 2: Chaser

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image
User Image

I'll get my paint and you get the brush...

Ashleigh filled out the form and handed it back"Hey Tyler and Will. I've actually got mixed opinions. I'm excited but at the same time I'm sad since this will be my last series quidditch games." She responded to the fifth years. She gazed over the younger students as she mounted her broom. Even without her the team would survive but she wasn't sure how well they would do. After all since she had joined they had down a huge mixture of places.

Quote:
Name: Ashleigh Cardon
Year: Seventh
Position 1: Chaser
Position 2:Keeper

...and together we will repaint the world

User Image User Image User Image

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image

As soon as she was told to Amelia began filling out the form. She didn't even give a look to anyone else trying out. She was much too nervous to care. She just wanted to get over with this and see if she was good enough to make the team. Amelia quickly finished the form, the minute she was done she took off and started doing laps to calm her nerves

Name: Amelia Scott
Year: 1st
Position 1: Seeker
Position 2: Keeper

ooc; music in top pic
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

First Year Hogwarts Student
Gryffindor

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff