Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Half-Blood War (Aslumber) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:25 pm
Theras was deep in thought about his task as the forest flashed by. How might he go about it? Obviously, he'd need to find the other demi-gods first. But how to cause the chaos? He'd always taken his time with things, much to his tutors dislike, especially in tormenting. Maybe he'd try a different tactic. Draw their attention, first. He was brought out of his musings when his Hellhound began to growl loudly and a tiny whimper coming from a creature in front of them. He didn't recognize it, but concluded it meant no harm when it threw itself on the ground and groveled. "Y-Young sire! You've arrived!" Theras stared blankly at it. "Are you one of my father's agents?" "Yes! Well, n-no...but we were sort of sent from him!" "Then where are the others?" "Um. Dead, sire, or...running." "Running?" He glanced around the trees, suddenly aware of the crashing and frightened yelling. "From what?" "A fight...Mercy was granted, young sire." "Mercy...?" Theras repeated to himself queitly, weighing the word. "Now why would anyone grant you that?" His Hellhound snarled and pounced on the demon, tearing into it's screaming prey. From the shadows, a few of the runners witnessed their friend's fate and, fearing for their own, came out to join Theras. The Hellhound finished it's snack with a satisfied roar, one arm left for it to play with, and continued on it's way, Theras following the meek directions from his underlings. He wiped a splotch of blood off his face when a path came in sight and his Hellhound began to drool from the smell of more fresh meat, the sound of talking close.

"Well...maybe you should take your time with the jobs, Miss Heron." Erik inched away from the well-used hammer and yawned.

"Jira. And I do take my time! I even slow down a bit." Jira took hold of her hammer and lowered it an inch above the trough of cooling water, sliding it beneath the surface gently while steam rose up. Then she kicked a stool to the work table and sat down, sighing deeply. "Why can't I ever have a challenge, nowadays?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:25 pm
((sorry guys i didn't have time to post today other than this note. sad

and on the bright side we have two new characters joining from the same gaian. Go read up on their skeletons. smile ))  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:27 pm
((oh thank goodness, i though i was going to be so very far behind because ive been too busy with work the last couple days, but this wasnt terrible XD))

Still hidden by her powers, Rhi hid in the shadows as a group or strange creatures ran past her. She was intrigued as to where these demons - for that's the only way she could describe them - had come from; or better, what they were running away from. Curious as to what had caused the commotion, Rhi walked in the direction from which the demons had come. It didn't take her long to find a small crowd of three people (plus one horse) standing in the middle of the road. There was mention of "demi-gods" and Rhi stopped short, remembering the gift from "Artemis." Wasn't Artemis some sort of Greek Goddess? Not wanting to interrupt, or be seen, Rhi climbed a nearby tree and sitting in a branch began to eavesdrop.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:10 am
((yeah its been a slow and easy start))

"And its nice to meet you both too." Oceanas snorted, sensing Gerad's though process, then glanced up at the girl in the tree. Luna got off of him and petted his cheek and he nudged her hand. "I don't know... But thank you so much for saving me. I don't understand the dimi-god thing though. Are you telling me my father is a god, Devon?"
"Poseidon to be exact. You're one of Hades main targets in his little massacre. I think Poseidon said something along the lines of his gift will awaken your abilities and strengthen them."
Devon held out the small box and she took it from him. She was surrounded by light and a necklace and head jewel appeared around her neck and forehead. "I don't feel any different? I'm so confused." She smiled and laughed a little.
Devon just shrugged. Looking at his wrist like he could tell the time despite not having a watch. "And about them being stronger, they were after Luna, who didn't have her powers yet. She was an easy and weak target."  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:05 am
Amia paced in her room. It was very different from the one she had known at her mother's house, but she hadn't expected her father to know about Aphrodite's home anyway. "Is everything to your liking?" her father said, standing in her doorway. "Oh, yes dad. Everything is great, I love it." "Alright. Well, I'm off to work. Food is in the fridge-" "Numbers are on the counter by the phone if you need to reach me. I know dad, I've been here a week now. I love you, have a great day." Amia hugged her father and then he left. Oh mother, I'm so distraught. I know what I'm supposed to do, but where do I even start? she thought, walking over and sitting down on the kitchen counter.

The ground split open and formed a small hole. Malinda stepped out of it brushing off her short black dress. "Ugh. I hate traveling like that." Her father, Hades, had explained what he'd wanted her to do and who to find, yet he hadn't even told her where the freaking demi-gods were located! "I guess I'll just search like normal people do." She was about to turn into a smokey shadow when she saw sunlight spilling out in front of her. "UGH. Fine, I'll walk!" Of course he'd send her up when she couldn't make use of her gifts. She stamped out into the blinding sun and looked around, seeing only humans. Okay, but where are the semi-humans? she thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:17 am
Ren skipped from tailor to tailor, looking at all the clothing. "Oh my gosh, Len! Look at this dress! Its so gorgeous!" Len released a heavy sigh. "Ren, we are almost broke. I bought us each one new matching outfit, just like you wanted. Do you even know how much I spent?" He watched his sister giggle as she stood at a animal vendor, a little bunny twitching its nose while it stared at her. Well at least she's happy now... He turned and glanced around the crowd. He'd been watching for any trouble since they left their old home. He froze when he saw a white haired girl, wearing black and white with roses and.... wings? That was a sign of danger.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:07 pm
Gerad nodded. "Take out the small targets first. Smart. Though if she's the daughter of Poseidon i'd say she has some power over water. Now I suggest we find somewhere with walls. I feel like we're being watched. Luna, is your house anywhere close?" Gerad gripped his retracted spear tightly as his eyes moved from one side of the road to the other.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:33 pm
"Y-yes... But... I don't know what my mom would think of me bringing two boys home with me..." She blushed a little. "But its the way I was coming from. Dinner should almost be done too..." She brightened up a little. "Her meals are so delicious. It will pay you two back for saving me." She beamed, excited.
Devon stared off. Then his stomach growled. "I guess I can stay for food."  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:41 pm
Gerad smiled at Devon. "Well for me i've been on the road for a few days. It will be nice to finally have a home cooked meal." Gerad bowed and motioned down the path. "After you. Seeing as I don't know where we're going. Besides i'm sure Devon here will be able to smooth things over with your mother, him knowing everything it seems." Gerad smiled at Devon again. "Right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:46 pm
"Her mother already knows about today. Today is Luna's 16th birthday. Its traditional with Poseidon that his children gain their abilities on their 16th birthday." He glared at Gerad. "She wouldn't be expecting you though. But she is kind just like her daughter. She wont mind"
Luna blushed, hating how he knew everything about her. She walked ahead, Oceanas walking behind her steadily.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:53 pm
"Ouch, I was only kidding. No need to be hateful." Gerad walked with Devon and Luna but kept his eyes to their left and right. He knew something was in the surrounding area but couldn't see it. it made him uneasy. "So what kind of home do you have Luna? If you don't mind me asking."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:00 pm
She thought for a moment. "Picture like the perfect little cottage in the middle of a field surrounded by a beautiful fence and flowers." Luna smiled. "Its perfect and cozy."
"Well you know you have to leave in the morning right?"
"Huh?"
"If you stay your mom can get seriously hurt or even killed."
Luna stopped for a second then kept walking. "I'll be okay with leaving as long as I can say goodbye and take my companion with me." She glanced back. "And maybe two more if they'll comply."  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:07 pm
Gerad looked down as he walked. "I...already lost my family. I have nowhere else to go. I wouldn't mind some company on the road." Gerad looked up and smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:17 pm
"Well... Don't you have your god parent? So you haven't lost all of your family." She stared down Devon.
He shivered. He felt his blood cooling. "Damnit, Luna don't do that you'll kill me."
"Do what?"
"Freeze my blood like that." She blinked at him, stunned. "I'll go too. I just have to make a delivery first to Apollo's twins."  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:35 pm
Gerad smiled again. "Yeah." Gerad chuckled at Devon a bit. "Well the more the merrier I say. If we find these twins then we'll enlist them to come with us. Though I find it unfair that one of us has a horse and the others don't." Gerad looked at Oceanas.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff