Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Born Different [O/U] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:20 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Here I am again, being looked at by a popular chick and being judged right away. Looks like the the kitty has claws! She smirked and spat at the cheerleader having the liquid land only a few inches from her shoe. "No need to be so hateful. I know you're not one to diss attention from another girl either. I can't reach my hairpin while I'm cuffed." The rebel lowered her voice to be sure no guards would hear her. Also seeing a small girl with glasses who seemed unconscious in the cell, she looked at both Chikai and Avril. "I can break us out of here in an hour. I just need that pin from my cup and then I need someone to help me knock a few guards out. If we work together, we can get out of here. Normally, I'm not a fan of this kind of deal, but I'd rather not be cuffed for hours on end waiting to be told I'm, like you girls, are unfit to live because of who I am. So can someone give me a hand? I just need the pin to be put into my mouth." She looked between the girls to see who would aide her. The lone wolf was trying to escape but would need a pack to succeed.

╔════════════════════════════════╗
User Image User ImageUser Image
╚════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image

Avril Nile

Avril cringed at the spit sitting mere millers from her boot. There wasn't anything worse than spit. Sweat she could tolerate as well as blood.

The cheerleader shifted out of the way of the spit, stepping over the small girl on the ground with shaky steps. Avril clenched her fists together and bit her bottom lip before kneeling infront of the deliquent. "Your life will be ruined if you get a sick thrill from this." The french girl inhaled and exhaled then with closed eyes reached into the girl's left cup for the hair pin. Feeling it in her hand, she shoved it in the pink haired girl's mouth. She had better be truthful about her talent or there will be hell.

Pichipai-hime

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:37 am
Chikai Lindol

User Image

Chikai sneered at the girl in the cuffs and went to stand, but her legs were too weak to support her. She hocked a huge wad of spit at her, missing her by inches on purpose. "Go to hell Sasha. My brother needs me, and that's all. I don't give two shits about my clothes or my face. If I can't make it to my job, then we lose our apartment and he goes into foster care away from me, and I'm not lettin' them take away my only family. The trophy? Keep it, burn it, bury it in your little hovel of s**t that you steal. It's just metal and wood to me. You have any idea who I am? Do either of you even know me as a person instead of a number on the feild? No, you don't." She said to them in a rough voice.

Chikai looked at Avril and shot her a glare. "You my dear little cheer girl, have both of your parents and have anthing you want catered to you on a silver ******** platter. Do you know how it feels to bury your father? Like hell you do. Do you know how it feels to try and stop your mother by staying up until three in the morning to keep her from leaving you and your nine year old brother? No you don't. He's been without her for three years. I had to be both mother and father to Joey for three ******** years." She turned to Sasha. "And you have no idea why I wear that uniform. I wear it to see if I can get a scholarship you little b***h. I can't afford college on my own, and I want to be a ******** lawyer. To ******** hell with both of you. I'm breaking out on my own. If you don't know me as a person, you don't know me as a human. That makes you just as bad as these assholes."

She forced herself to stand, the room spinning violently around her as she forced her legs to walk her to the door, her head hurting and her body aching. "Just like Raul to rat me out. ******** a*****e. I never thought any of the guys would pull this s**t." She said and made it to the door before her legs failed her and she was on the floor again.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:33 am
User Image

Avril Nile
Avril's stomach heaved at yet another spit wad, her eyes forcing forward to avoid eye contact with it on the floor. The cell echoed with Chikai's angry ranting on not knowing who she was or how her life was. The cheerleader used to call herself selfish... "You are not allowing chances for either of us to have a different perspective of you. You keep screaming to the heavens about your life but refuse to be open about learning anything about us. If we are truly stuck here and your escape effort fails, we must make the best of it...for now."

Avril leaned against the wall for support to sit down. If the athlete still wanted to break out, so be it. Avril did too but there was chances the ones who threw them in here would retailiate. "...I am not proud to be rich... My parents were too busy to watch after me so they substituted gifts for love..." The green haired girl shook away the sob story.

Pichipai-hime

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:47 am
Chikai Lindol

User Image

Chikai looked up from the floor, about to start yelling again, but stopped as her words reached her mind. She's got a point. I'm just yelling at her about not knowing me, but I don't let them know me. I just keep putting up more walls. She sighed and rolled her weary body to face Avril. "You're right. I'm not giving you a chance to know me. I never was accepted for anything less than the jock, so I never let anyone other than the other guys on the football team really into my life." She said, then frowned at the other girl's confession.

She tried to move again, but it hurt way too much. "Hey, look. What they did isn't right. I guess it makes it just as bad, if not worse than mine. I don't have mine around to ignore me, but you. You have to see them walk away from you daily. I'm sorry that I jumped down your throat Avril." She said, using her name instead of cheer girl to identify her. "I guess we need to get to know each other if we're going to break out of here without killing each other in the process. So, talk away Avril. Tell us who you are really. Not as the cheerleader captain, but as Avril Nile." Chikai said kindly.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:27 am
User Image

Avril Nile

Avril nodded her head slowly as it rested on her knees. "You would perceive popularity as having everyone on your side, no? Truth be known, even though everyone knows me, I am quite lonely. No one would talk to me if I was not perfect: how I talk, how I dress, who I love..." The socialite had not dated during her life because the town was stricked about issues of sexuality and religion--anything that would make you mentally different. As many times as Avril would force her mind to think straight, deep down supposedly locked away, there was no changing it. The cheerleader was a bona-fide lesbian.

"...I do not have any siblings so by captivating the fans, I feel I am not letting the crowd down. It is quite sad. I do not have real friends." The cheerleader revealed to herself, the realisation making sense. She was no different than the deliquent, the loner. But Sasha wasd alone by choice.

Pichipai-hime

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:56 am
Chikai Lindol

User Image

Chikai found the ability to roll to face her a bit more. "Hey, no one is perfect Avril. Not you, not me, not Sasha, not these bastards that took us. I don't count myself as anything near perfect. Look, why don't you start trying to be you, for you? Stop trying to please the world because you can't. Trust me, I tried that, but look where it got me and my brother. Without parents and now I'm in a cell. Be you for no one but you." She told her in a soft voice.

She sneezed and hit her temple on the floor, making her swear vividly. When the pain was duller she looked back at the cheerleader and smiled. "I remember when Dad was around, we seemed happy. But the car hit ours and he turned so he would get the most of impact. He died instantly. I had broken my left arm and leg, but Mom was fine. I was sitting behind him, so I got bruised up pretty badly. Mom was never the same and didn't want anything to do with us after the funeral." She told her.

Chikai felt tears in her eyes, but didn't hide them as she continued. "She left us. She just walked out of the house when we were at school and left us with nothing. Took all her stuff, and left. No note, no good-byes, no 'I love you', just gone. I had to raise my brother ever since. I flirted with some girls, but I never did anything to try and do more than harmless flirting. What's the point if all they do is leave you in the end?"

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:28 am
User Image

Avril Nile

"...How tragic," she commented on the loss of the girl's parents, her father in a fatal car accident and how the mother later forgo parental rights. Two parents no longer living in her life thus making the blue haired girl grow up fast. Avril noticed how the story upset the blue haired girl and offered a kind hand, actually meaning it this time than the fake mask she placed to belong.

"I am assuming from hearing you speak, you do not trust women even though you are attracted to them..." Of course that is why they are here. Avril's crave for attention and love landed her here because mostly her desire was to be loved by the female sex. She was the only one who knew of her sexuality with how she was in the closet. How could anyone know?

"Can you tell by looking at me that I am... different, Chikai? Avril asked in a quiet voice.

Pichipai-hime

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:12 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sasha was enjoying the search for the hair pin and took it gladly from the girl and into her mouth. Sending her a wink, she maneuvered her right foot out of her boot to reveal her naked foot. Dropping the pin between her toes, she stretched backwards and began picking at the lock on her hands behind the pole. After a few minutes of trying, she managed to free her one hand and bring it in front of her, beginning to pick at the other. "Glad you two decided to talk nice. We're going to be needing cooperation to get out of here. Such a terrible talent to have to use to get out of here, lock picking is. The delinquent pulled her hands free of the cuffs and got up, stretching her limbs and looking down at the athlete. "Sorry for your troubles. We can try to save your brother from being put into the system." She then turned to Avril and knelt down beside her, pushing the girl's bangs out of her face. "You don't need to be perfect to have friends. You can start with us. I choose to be alone. It's not something forced upon me. You're not so bad Nile." She leaned over and kissed the girl's cheek while standing back up and looking out of the cell, scanning the hallway. "We can try to escape in an hour when there is a change of shift. I'll need cooperation." The girl sat back between Chi and Avril while planning the mission.

╔════════════════════════════════╗
User Image User ImageUser Image
╚════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:36 am
User Image

Avril Nile

Avril's cheek burned from kiss which was out of the blue and left her flustered. Her yellow eyes glared at the pink haired deliquent whom she warned not to enjoy herself. She might have to scrub her cheek once all of this was over. She folded her arms over her chest while she listened to the proceedings.

Pichipai-hime

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:06 am
Chikai Lindol

User Image

Chikai smirked at Sasha slightly from her position on the floor. "Well, I'm pretty much only good for a throw rug right now, so talk. I need a bit to recover. They didn't go easy on me just cause I'm a chick. So, what's the plan Rogue?" She asked, using the nickname the football guys had used to identify Sasha privately.

The entire team had a small respect for the little thief for her brashness and rogue-ish nature. Chikai was no exception to that rule. She lay on her back and looked up at Sasha, waiting for her to fill her in on her porition in the group, though she had a sneaking suspicion that she would be the one tackling the guards and breaking bones. Suits me just fine. I wanna get 'em back for the beating they gave me anyways...

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:44 am
User Image

Avril Nile

"Before we are to converse, I believe we are to set ground rules." The green haired girl still had her hand over her cheek where Sasha had kissed her. She admired the girl's balls as well as Chikai's perseverance however she would not be treated as a toy. "No more unprecedented flirting during and after our escape." Her eyes locked with Sasha's , "We would be back to square one. And if we build a friendship, I will want equal respect, it is the golden rule, no?"

And absolutely no more of your lips near any part of my body, she would have added but her flustered and dishevelled behaviour was evident.

Pichipai-hime

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:00 am
Chikai Lindol

User Image

Chikai nodded slowly in agreement, flirting with each other would only complicate this already grudging alliance. "I second that motion. No kissing, no touching, no licking, and no funny business at all. We don't need to be trying to rip each other's heads off, we got these jerks for that. So, now that we have that settled, any other rules? I think that we need to try and tell each other one thing each day that we keep hidden about ourselves. It will help us learn more about the others and make us understand who we really are too. Agreed?" She replied.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:20 am
User Image

Avril Nile

A smile settled on Avril's face. "You are thinking clearly, Chikai. I am most impressed." The cheerleader faked applause, leaning against the wall then hugged her knees as the temperature of the cell became apparent. And she was the one wearing the dress.

Pichipai-hime

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces