Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
That Damn Cat [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image

Melina [Mel] Seiji

"What the he~?!" Thunder clasp caused the tomboy to jump before she folded her arms over her chest "Oh, so you think you're hot stuff? Why the heck are you even looking for the cat anyways seeing as your manners say you don't need the money." Mel glared at the rich girl, yanking her suddenly into the rain along with her to watch her burn.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:05 am

αι¢ια ємαяяιє

User Image
- - - - - - - -

Alicia jumped at the sound of thunder and looked up at the sky almost worriedly. "Don't get so cocky. I was merely out on a walk, is all. Er.. Oi, what're you-" Before the brunette could even finish her sentence, the girl had pulled her into the rain. She blinked at her, both anger and upset in her face as she turned around, away from the girl. "You just like being rude and inconsiderate, don't you?"

- - - - - - - -

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

coffeecats

Spoopy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:37 pm
Mercedes 'Mercy' Kirby
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mercedes stood up and tried as much as she could to wipe the mud of her pants, after a few failed attempts she sighed and looked at the girl who apologized then began asking questions and speaking to her. 'Antonio..? Oh that's what this cat's name is,' she thought as she listened to the gorl who appernently loved animals and was also named Lilly. "I'm not one to work together with people," she said pushing her glasses up once again. She wasn't to sure that the girl wouldn't want the money and she needed it all. "I am Mercedes Kirby.. I go by Mercy though.. I do attend the same school and I am also in the same grade." She heard the other voices and thought she better find this cat before them.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:59 pm
User Image

Melina [Mel] Seiji

"Since you aren't here for the money, you're going to be helping me find this damn cat." Mel dragged the brunette away from the safety of trees, jumping at the thunder clasp but against the wind, the tomboyish blonde was un bothered. Now which direction did the bells come from? Mel had to remember the childhood days she spent in this forest to think of the way to the creek. Focused on a spot, she yanked the rich girl to walk the dirt turning to mud.

Stepping through the bushes, her red violet eyes narrowed on a pigtailed blonde and a dark haired girl with glasses who had a cat toy in her hands. "What the hell man?! There's no way I'm finding that stupid cat at this rate!"

Pichipai-hime

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image

Lilly Simmons

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

The blond looked over spotting a pair of girls through the bushes and another blond was speaking. "Oh no, looks like we have some competition, Mercy. Let's go!" She grabbed the friend's hand and ran with her toward the creek, knowing that it was the place where the kitten could stay dry if it found the pine tree. Once she and Mercy hit the creek area, she spotted the little black kitten with the cream-colored spot on it's chest sitting on a small stone beside the tree trunk. She pulled Mercy down behind a bush and told her to keep quiet. Antonio was cleaning his tail when he was spotted, perking his little ears up as he continued. Lilly smiled and quietly walked over to the small kitten, bending down and reaching her hand out to the small animal. "Here kitty kitty kitty... you're such a cute little boy... come here baby!" She smiled wider as the kitten meowed and rose to its feet, seeming to sense the presence of those who would not be so nice at capturing him. His blue eyes had a small other-worldly gleam to them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <---- "Antonio" the kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:59 am

αι¢ια ємαяяιє

User Image
- - - - - - - -

Alicia frowned at the girl. What a bothersome girl... However, just as she thought this, the tomboy had grabbed her and pulled her out of her comfort and into the rain. Her eyes widened from shock as she was pulled along behind her. "Unhand me, you t**t! Keep your filthy hands off of me!" Alicia continued throwing threats and insults at the girl as she was dragged along. "You're getting mud all over my shoes! These were flown in directly from Paris, you know! Argh!" Suddenly, the girl stopped at some bushes and pulled them aside and Alicia could hear the upset in the tomboy's voice. "Figures there'd be more..." She muttered under her breath. The two girls they'd seen, however, soon ran off, almost as soon as they had been found and Alicia frowned. "If you drag me with you after the hippy and nerd girls, I will call my father and have you arrested!" Alicia was mad at this point. She was soaking wet, her shoes were ruined, and she didn't want to be here in this hell-on-Earth, with the Devil's daughter.

- - - - - - - -

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

coffeecats

Spoopy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:54 pm
Mercedes 'Mercy' Kirby
User Image

Mercedes spotted at the two other girls, 'how troblesome I now know there are atleast three other girls in here,' she thought to herself. "W-When did I say I'd work with you?" she asked as she was suddenly pulled along by the blonde girl who seemed to believe that they were now working together. She had nothing to say once she spotted the cat though. She hid behinde the bush and watched the cat. Mercedes watched as the other girl get close to the cat she wondered if she would actually get the money now.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:58 pm
User Image

Melina [Mel] Seiji

Mel grimaced and couldn't care less about the brat's shoes. She hauled the brunette through the mud toward where the other two left and grinned almost sadistically when the prize was a few steps away. "Here kitty, kitty. I won't hurt you." An evil glint flashed in the girl's eye as she slowly stepped to the kitten.

Pichipai-hime

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:26 pm
User Image

Lilly Simmons

It was a surprise when the new girl popped next to Lilly and began calling the kitten to her. Was she really concerned about the creature, or was she only in it for the reward, Lilly wondered. The kitten mewed and jumped up into the tree, nearly taunting the girls to follow him. He must have known that he was being sought out for a prize and therefore he was loving every minute of the playtime. Lilly looked up into the tree and smiled with a small laugh. "Awwh. Looks like he wants to play. Question is, who's going up after him? Whoever it is better not be afraid of tree bugs." The blond tilted her head and put her hands on her hips looking up at the kitten.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:58 pm
Mercedes 'Mercy' Kirby
User Image

Mercedes stepped out of the bush and began walking up another girl appearing was not good. She looked at this other girls she needed that money and she was determined to get it she looked up at the cat who now sat taunting them from the tree. "Seriously?" she watched it look down at them looking as if it was enjoying itself which she was sure it was. She turned to look at the two girls near her and then back at the cat. She was not one to climb a tree, in rain, to retrive a kitten when it wasn't hers. But, money was involved, she sighed with the two others her chances of getting the reward had dropped. She sighed and wondered if the cat would come down, the toy rang in her hand.

coffeecats

Spoopy Fatcat

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:14 pm
User Image

Lilly Simmons

The girl looked over at her friend named Kirby and her eyes twinkled when the toy made the noise. Surely this would lure the kitten down low enough to grab it and save it, right? Well she was proven right in a matter of seconds. Antonio mewed loudly and jumped from the tree down onto Kirby's head with his claws extended. Lilly squeaked with surprise as Antonio hissed and pounced down, knocking the toy out of Kirby's hand. The kitten took the toy into his mouth once on the ground and trotted a few yards away. Lilly looked over at Kirby and noticed a small spot of blood in her scalp. "Uh oh... looks like he scratched you. Here." The blond offered the brunette a folded up tissue from her pocket and focused her attention back to the cat. The kitten dropped the toy and began pouncing on it followed by batting it with his paws making the bell ring over and over. In his mind, he had won a fair fight and claimed a prize.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <---- "Antonio" the kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image

Melina [Mel] Seiji

Mel growled irritably at the dense pair. Animals are only caught and tamed through force. Rolling up her sleeves, Mel forced her sights on the location the cat ran off to and used her track experience to her advantage. "Ladies, this is how a woman catches a cat." Mel corned the cat and pounced, missing sourly and eating mud. She glared at the creature, spitting out dirt and grass before trying for a second time.

Pichipai-hime

coffeecats

Spoopy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:22 am
Mercedes 'Mercy' Kirby
User Image

"Ow!" Mercy yelled as the cat suddenly jumped onto her head feeling it's claws dig into part of her scalp. She winced and bit her lip as it jumped down taking the toy from her hand. Mercy turned to Lilly and took the tissue from the blonde, "thank-you," she said quietly as she put it over the scratch on her head. She looked at the cat, 'Well I'm glad you're enjoying that...' she thought as her gaze turned to a glare at the kitten as it seemed toenjoy itself. 'Why couldn't you be calm like my cat?' She turned to the other girl, who Mercy was not sure exactly who she was, as she attempted to go at the kitten. She looked at her as she got up from the mud. "So to catch a cat, you have to fall flat on your face?" She asked sarcastically wishing she did not have competition for getting the cat and the money.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:44 am
User Image

Melina [Mel] Seiji

Mel grumbled as she cleared her face. The mud on her clothes was not bother to her as it may be to the other girls. "Bite me, four-eyes!" Mel glared at the nerd girl, too focused on scaring her with her red violet eyes to notice someone else making use of her snappy comment. Mel yelped when the cat nipped at her then swiped to snatch it up to get a scratch on her face. Mel sniffled a few times then cried, hissing from the stinging pain of the wound. Her mud-covered hand coverred her cheek and reminded her why she preferred dogs over cats.

Pichipai-hime

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image

Lilly Simmons

Lilly giggled slightly at the tomboy's attempt to get the little kitten but her failing in the process while ending up muddy got her to laugh. She was surprised when Antonio bit her. That made two of them. What was wrong with this kitten? Was he scared? She walked over and knelt down close to it, beginning to pet him. The kitten seemed hesitant, but soon it began to purr. When Lilly felt confident, she reached around him to pick him up. However, the feline had other plans. It scratched her across the back of her hand and caused a small amount of blood to spill. The blond frowned and knelt on her knees while staring at the pet, confused. "What's wrong, boy? I wasn't hurting you. The only one you haven't attacked yet is the rich girl back there. Do you want to go to her?" The kitten licked it's paw and began to clean its ears while seeming quite please with himself. Three down, one more to go.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff