Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Journey to Ancient Lands [4e, Recruiting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:55 am
Well, the part has NO Divine characters whatsoever, so yeah. 2 psionics and a Fighter. No divines, Arcanes or primals. <3 primals.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:55 am
Having at least one radiant-slinger is important in keeping undead battles from getting out of hand.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:57 am
Well, I have officially fallen in love with the Avenger ^^ (Pursuing Avenger, to be specific)

Now I just keep debating what race to use, since dwarf...is not that good for it XD

I'm thinking about Eladrin.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:16 am
A pursuing Avenger will be doing plenty of teleporting on its own, there isn't much Eladrin offers to it that the Elf doesn't do better. Wildens, githzerai, and Razorclaw Shifters are also good choices.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:07 am
See, this is why I ask and voice my thoughts XD

I hate sticking to the same types of chars, so even though I like both elves and razorclaws, I'm already playing those in the other campaigns XD

Wilden is interesting, though...(Edit: githzerai fit the mentality of an avenger better, though...I'll prob end up with that)

Also, how cliche would it be to have Erathis as my diety, considering the plot? XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:22 am
Arc Vembris
A pursuing Avenger will be doing plenty of teleporting on its own, there isn't much Eladrin offers to it that the Elf doesn't do better. Wildens, githzerai, and Razorclaw Shifters are also good choices.
Well, she's also playing a Shifter in your game, so I dunno if she'd want to play another Shifter. Me? I go for rule of cool when I make characters. I disregard scores and make funky concepts I'd like to play.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:17 am
KytanaTheThief
See, this is why I ask and voice my thoughts XD

I hate sticking to the same types of chars, so even though I like both elves and razorclaws, I'm already playing those in the other campaigns XD

Wilden is interesting, though...(Edit: githzerai fit the mentality of an avenger better, though...I'll prob end up with that)

Also, how cliche would it be to have Erathis as my diety, considering the plot? XD

Well you're choosing another high mobility striker, so it'll have a very similar flavor to a rogue.

Erathis wouldn't really be a cliche, as much as highly appropriate  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:34 am
Well, not only do I tend to like strikers, it's the only role not covered by the rest of the party. Plus, the avenger is divine based.  

KytanaTheThief
Crew

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:57 am
Strikers are fun, without a doubt. I'm just saying it favors many of the same races.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:27 pm
KytanaTheThief
Well, not only do I tend to like strikers, it's the only role not covered by the rest of the party. Plus, the avenger is divine based.
Then Pursue and Avenge! And other stuff. Mostly Pursue and Avenge.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:29 pm
True true, on bothXD

Funny story actually, the one irl campaign I was in, the dm set up a bit where everyone had to shift their char sheets to the person on the right. I was totally lost playing...I don't even remember what he was, I just know he had a lot of little variable things XD granted, this was also the more complicated 3.5, soooo  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:41 pm
Dang, if my DM did that and I ended up with an arcane character, I'd flip out.

I also forgot to mention- and I have to add it to the OP- that you start with a free Feat, Versatile Expertise or Weapon Focus, I forget if that's the second one.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:50 pm
aaaand linked so you know I'm not making it up, but i used the 4d6 roll type, and am definitely sticking with that XD

it's the second set of 7, btw; the first was for another char a while ago XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:04 pm
I know, I know, double posting, but otherwise it might have taken you longer to notice.

Kizerin, Githzerai Avenger

Still need to pick the rituals, but other than that, I think I got everything ^^  

KytanaTheThief
Crew

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:32 am
KytanaTheThief
I know, I know, double posting, but otherwise it might have taken you longer to notice.

Kizerin, Githzerai Avenger

Still need to pick the rituals, but other than that, I think I got everything ^^
I dig it! You have Sire Keith's Seal of Approval.

...I don't actually HAVE a seal of approval, just imagine I do and you got one stamped to your head.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff