Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:27 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

"To all who consider crossing me, know this..."

Satoshi looked down at the little girl stoically, ignoring the 'puppy' comments, and nodded when Sirrah told him who she was. "Ah, yes. This one is Lulu?" He looked into her eyes and smiled very slightly, not wanting to frighten her. "Good to see you again, dear, even if you do not remember me." He bowed slightly to her, the way he would to someone from his own country he respected.

"...I will kill you without a second of hesitation."

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:48 am
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu shifted at her aunt using her old name and said, "Auntie Rahrah, I told you not to call me that. We don't have those names anymore. Our Owner took them from us." and slowly turned to bow to Satoshi.

"Ano, how are you tonight?" She said and kept her eyes on the floor, not looking into his eyes as she was trained to do long ago. "Mehyan, Auntie Rahrah? Myen... C-can I go now?" She asked, slipping back into her childhood speech patterns of neko sounds.

{What makes you think I won't kill you? I don't care about me, but if you want her, you die. Yeah, that's right Socky. They die.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah bent down to kiss Lulu's forehead and nodded. "I'm sorry, Lulu, I'll try to remember that. And of course you may go, sweetie. It's very late for you to be up anyhow. Goodnight." She smiled at her niece as the girl left the room, then looked at her father and sighed, a sad expression taking over her face.

"As you can see, Lulu has been through more than any girl her age should have to go through..." Sirrah touched Satoshi's hand hesitantly, transferring all her knowledge of what had happened to the girls to her father mentally, not surprised when he jerked away.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:38 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi growled very slightly as the knowledge of what had happened to turn such a young girl into one so jaded slipped into his mind unbidden. He pulled away from his daughter's hand and shook his head. "Their strength is incredible," was all he said before walking down the hallway, following Nina's scent. He approached the girl with caution, his hands limp at his sides to show he wasn't going to hurt her. He wasn't certain how she would react to his presence, as he was male. "Hime-chan, do not be frightened... I am here now..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:46 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Yuri, I never got to say it like this before...

Nina remained clinging to Yuri as if losing contact with her would make the nightmare come true. When she heard Satoshi, she immediatly looked at him with tear streaked eyes and clung to his tightly, hiding against him for comfort and prtection. "Don't let him hurt mi amor and Hermana Parde-san... Por favor... Don't let him kill them..." She begged him as she cried into his lower stomach.

...But I love you more than anything. Te amo.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:55 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi lowered himself into a sitting position on the bed, cradling Nina in his arms like a child. "No one will hurt any of you while I have anything to say about it," he stated calmly, patting the upset girl's back in what he hoped was a soothing motion. He saw how shaken Yuri was and drew her gently to him as well, not wanting any of his daughters to be afraid, especially since their main tormentor was dead.

When he noticed Sirrah hovering in the doorway, he smiled very slightly at his biological daughter, nodding and holding out a hand to her. For only the second time in her life, his daughter embraced him. The four of them sat there like that for awhile, just holding each other for comfort. It was an odd and very new sensation for Satoshi, since he almost never came into physical contact with anyone. 'What they say is true, I suppose... Being a father really does change you...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

As soon as she felt Nina's shaking cease, Sirrah stood up straight and looked at her sisters and father. "I want to tell you all that Kevin and I have moved up our wedding to next Saturday." She smiled slightly, blushing a little, wondering how they would all take the news. After all, the wedding had originally been in December; several months away.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:27 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Yuri, I never got to say it like this before...

Nina looked at Sirrah and smiled softly. "Really? Do you want me to help plan it? I don't mind if I'm not in it, I just want to help." She said and wiped her eyes and face clear of any tears.

She leaned against Satoshi, keeping her right side firmly against him as she rested her head on his chest. "Gracias Padre-san." she whipsered and huddled against him even more.

...But I love you more than anything. Te amo.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:44 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah smiled and kissed Nina's forehead, grinning at her sister. "Silly. Of course I want you to help me plan it. And I insist on you being my maid of honor." She turned to Yuri and winked. "And I was thinking you, Harmony, Lulu, and Lokita as bridesmaids. Only if you girls want to, that is."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:53 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi draped an arm over Nina's shoulders, sensing that her anxiety wasn't fully gone. But at least she seemed better. If Satoshi ever saw Ryuu in Hell, the man would pay dearly...

He blinked in surprise at Sirrah's announcement. He'd barely gotten used to the idea of Sirrah being married at all, and now it was happening so soon... He listened to the girls talk about the details and chuckled once. "So. You wish for a Western-styled wedding, Sirrah? A traditional Japanese wedding holds no interest for you?"

Satoshi held up a hand when she opened her mouth, probably to either explain or argue her decision. "It is your choice. But I have two conditions. The first is that I be allowed to be there to hand you off to this... Kevin. The second is that I fund the event. No arguments. One of the Western traditions is that the bride's family pay for the wedding, yes? Well, then, it's settled. You make the plans, and know that money is no object."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah blushed at her father's generous offer and nodded, since it seemed there was no point protesting. She smiled and kissed his cheek very softly. "Thank you, Chichiue. Of course I want you there to give me away." She turned back to the other girls and asked, "So, what color do you ladies think the bridesmaid's dresses should be?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:36 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin was curled up on the couch in the living room, her head resting lightly on Ash's shoulder, skimming through the mail she'd just brought in. "Bills... Ha... A letter from Uncle... That's trash... Ohh, look! Sirrah and Kevin's wedding invitation... We definitely have to go to that."

Erin glanced up as a knock sounded on the door. She smiled at Ash and stood. "I'll get it, love." She went over to the front door and opened it. When she saw who it was, though, her greeting died on her tongue.

-"You have the right to remain silent..."

"No, no, please don't do this, please," sobbed Erin as the officer touched her body. His slender fingers were cold and clammy, giving her goosebumps and turning her stomach.

"Are you afraid, Erin?" he whispered against her neck. "You shouldn't be afraid of me. I promise, I'm going to be gentle with you. Just relax and enjoy."

"No, don't do this! I have a girlfriend! Please, please..." His hand clamped hard over her mouth, silencing her begging as he continued to touch her.
-

The memory rushed back in an instant, and a strangled gasp slipped past Erin's lips at the sight of the man who had nearly raped her and turned her over to the Naruses. Christopher Meyers, the one person she had hoped never to see again.

Erin did the only thing her body would allow her to do at the moment. She slammed the door in the man's face, sliding the deadbolt home, and sank to the floor, trembling. "Ash... Help..." she whispered, half-frozen with fear and shock. 'How... How did he find me?! Why did he come here?! Dammit, I thought Amilia took care of him!'

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:43 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash heard Erin slam the door and whimper, she was on her feet and opening the door, slamming a powerful palm strike into his stomach, and growling at him coldly. "You are the a*****e that did that, huh? You little s**t, you nearly let him kill my girlfriend! He wanted me you a*****e! You had NO RIGHT to touch her!" She screamed at the man and slugged him on his jaw.

She shut the door once more and knelt down to Erin, holding her gently and kissing her lips over and over again, running her fingers through her silky black hair.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:51 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin shivered in Ash's arms, trying to make herself calm down. She laughed shakily and kissed Ash back. "I guess this makes my switch from seme to uke official and permanent, huh? So much for being the big, strong protector..."

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:07 am
Officer Amilia Regal

User Image

Amilia couldn't stop laughing when Chris got hit with the force of a car. she knew he was harmless now, even the third clean cop, but he deserved the blows. She helped him up and brushed him off. "Sorry, but you did have that coming Chris. You did try to do something awful to her girlfriend, and she left Den with a few good knots. She's strong." She laughed at him.

She knocked on the door and yelled, "Erin, Ash? It's me, Amilia. It's okay guys, you can open the door. He's not so bad now. I still have my faulty gun just in case."

{It's weird being one of two clean cops. Weird but good.}  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces