Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:40 am
Ellie was surprised when Ray walked in. "Oh hey, Ray. The cooks out right now." She walked up to him, smiling, then she remembered her question. "Um. Right now its vegetable soup and bread."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:08 pm
"Hmm?" Jason looked up from his papers. "Oh, Ellie. Well that sounds wonderful right now. Mind if I could get it at my table? I have some papers to go over for the ship. You know how your brother is with money." Ray looked back down at his papers as he went over to one of the tables and sat down.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:21 pm
"Okay. coming right up." She giggled and walked back into the kitchen, getting a bowl and filling it with soup. She placed the bread on top of the liquid and grabbed a spoon on her way out. She placed the bowl in front of Ray and sat down across the table from him. "You should put that down for a moment to eat okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:32 pm
Ray started to write things down on a seperate log paper. He picked up a spoon and sipped it with one hand, not spilling a drop. "Hmm? What was that Ellie?"  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:47 pm
She let out a big sigh and stood up. "I said you should put your papers down and eat." Ellie was tempted to take his work away from him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:00 pm
Ray took another sip from his spoon, taking a bite of bread as well. "No time, I have to have these finished before we make port next or we'll never be able to find a benifactor. Your brother is persuasive but not very good at backing up his claims." Ray continued to read and write all while eating, not spilling a crumb or drip of food on his work. "Besides, I enjoy getting on your nerves. You never did enjoy me working, eating, and ignoring your comments all at once. Also if you attempt to take the papers away i'll have your family send someone from my familty take you home from the next port we land in." Ray may not have been looking but he knew Ellie well enough to read her thoughts practically.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:06 pm
She screamed in her head, I hate when he does this. "Fine, be that way. I'm leaving." Ellie walked towards the door, then stopped. "At least find the time to put your bowl and spoon away." She stormed out, almost slamming the door behind her, heading towards the front of the ship.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:46 pm
Ray looked up from his papers and sighed. Perhaps I took it too far this time? All she wanted was my attention. Maybe i'll apologize later. With that Ray returned to his work, slowly eating the food as he did so.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:00 pm
Ellie walked into her brothers quarters, not knocking before she entered like most would. She sat down on his desk, watching him stare at the map while he drank. She held her nose, always hating the smell of alcohol. "When will we spar like every afternoon, brother?" All he did was shrug. Ellie waited for his reply. "Ray isn't busy is he? Let him teach you today. He taught me many years on my swordsmanship." John laughed a little, remembering them as teenagers, sparing in the courtyard of his home. Ellie threw her hands up, as if surrendering to some higher power. "I'll go ask him but hes always too busy for me anyways, so when he says no, you better not skip out." Her brother stopped her before she went out. "Have you ever tried waiting for him to notice you instead of walking into his little games?" She blushed and left, not responding. He chuckled and took another sip. He loved toying with her, she was just too cute.

(( in an older brother/ younger sister way ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:20 pm
Ray had finished his food by now and was still working on the papers. "Okay this goes here and this has to be subtracted here." Ray had become so accustomed to being the ships accountant that his math skills were second to none. In the voyages 3 years only once had they been in financial troubles and that was the first time John had decided to raid a navy fort. Ray still had scars from that, not just on his body but in his mind as well. Not to mention the ship repairs, it was such an unholy amount of money. Ray sat up, he had the feeling he was being watched. He looked over at the door and noticed it was cracked. He sighed appearing not to notice anything, setting down his papers.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:29 pm
Ellie stepped back from the door. She really didn't want to talk to him right now, but she was becoming to love swordplay. She finally pushed the door open and shut it, and sat where she was before she stormed off. She laid her head down on the table and she waited.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:53 pm
After a few moments of having his eyes closed he finally opened one eye and looked at Ellie. "John sent you to me for sword practice this afternoon didn't he?" Ray knew John too well and Ellie always went to John when he would play tricks on her. Ray sighed and stood up. "Come on then, let's go teach you. I always thought i was better than your brother any way."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:24 pm
It was hard for Ellie to believe, but he actually said yes... In a different way though. She stood up quickly, a small giddy smile on her face. "Thank you, Ray." She felt so happy it almost made her want to scream, but she couldn't do that in front of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:36 pm
Ray was now standing at the front of the ship with his cane in his hand. "So, show me how much you know." Ray brought up the cane, pointing the tip towards Ellie.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:19 pm
"We were working on blocking. John said I was too weak to take on the full force of a man's blow so he was going easy, but I don't want to be treated like a little girl anymore." Her face was serious. She may have not been strong, but she wasn't weak either. Ellie unshielded her sword, loving the feel of it in her hands. She'd just got it a few days before Ray had limited her shopping sprees.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff