Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:53 pm
Miranda shrugged. "I have enough spare life force to last about a year without draining. And I am actually on vacation. I had intended to fly on a plane. But they wouldn't let me bring any of my fun toys. So walking through the forest it was." she looked closely. "Hm. Any reason for the hood? come one sweety. Let my see that face of yours"

Her eyes gazed a little away. "ummm.. That dog thing over there is trying to eat fire?" She waved "hey! You know thats not a good idea right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:00 pm
Emma burst out laughing, the stupidity of that creature seemed to be endless. "Let him, the fire is poisonous to all creatures. If he doesn't know that then he can die." Emma's mouth was the only part of her face visible, making her smile all the more menacing. "Of course, I could cure the poison...for a price..."  

kitty in psychosis

glenn griffin

2,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:08 pm
"this fire will not harm me in any way shape of form." Nigel and neal finish eating and got up and started walking away from the croud. "the ice in my body freezes the poison in the fire i wont die that easy. but next time work on your cookin abillity that fire was horibleli bitter."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:17 pm
Miranda raised an eyebrow. "ok.." Miranda herself had never had a problem with fire, because of her infernal blood. But she still would never eat it. She called over to him "Hey.. Buddy.. you just ate Fire... that can't be too filling.. I do have some food I feed my servants if you want it"

She shrugged and payed him little mind after a bit. "soo.. As said I'm Miranda..and you are?" she said gazing at her lips.  

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

glenn griffin

2,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:27 pm
"To my body and ounce of fire is a pound of meat. Compared to what we just ate me and Neal just ate 5lbs of meat each." Nigel said as he looked back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:31 pm
"Emma." She looked around and addressed Phynix, "Where's Chi-Chi?" "She said she sensed something and ran off." "Sensed something?" Phynix shrugged, "She didn't say."

((glenn, in your character profile you said nothing about your character being invincible, so you need to stop making him that way))  

kitty in psychosis

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:36 pm
(Fire has no weight. If your math is right you still got 0 pounds of meat)

"Lose a companion. Need help finding her. I was thinking about making camp soon anyway" She said as her servants quietly smiled in rejoice. "If me or my servants can be of any use to you, please tell me" as the servants lost there smiles.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:43 pm
"She'll return. She's bound to me by the power of my father." Emma looked at Miranda's servants. She believed in being kind to humans, other supernaturals could handle the torment she threw at them. Humans couldn't. "You're going to kill these humans. They can't exert themselves like this day after day." She looked up at Miranda, "Humans aren't as resilient as we are."  

kitty in psychosis

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:49 pm
Miranda looked back. "Eh. I know. Its not as bad as it looks. I give them lots of breaks, a share in my life force if it looks like there not gonna make it. Plus they enjoy there rewards" she said a little seductively at the end. "Trust me, I've been around humans all my life. I know there limit. I just work them too that limit." she said shrugging. "They all knew what they were signing up for"

She raised an eyebrow. "Hm. So wait..who exactly is your father?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:57 pm
Emma smiled slightly, still only her mouth was visible, "Hades." "There she is!" Phynix yelled, pointing at Chi-Chi. "Where were you?" Emma asked. Chi-Chi was obviously very excited "I found a witches cemetery! It was the cult that worshiped you!" "What?! Take me to it!" Emma exclaimed and her and Phynix followed Chi-Chi into the thick of the forest.  

kitty in psychosis

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:02 pm
Miranda eyes lit up. She loved cults. They were so easily to manipulate and seduce. Most of them had orgies anyway. She watched as Emma and company ran away, and decided to ditch the throne. She jumped into the arms of her loyal servants and had them carry her as she was. Brushing there hair and saying sweet things to motivate them to folow Emma, Chi-Chi, and Phynix.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:26 pm
Chi-Chi led them to a clearing with scattered tombstones inside a crumbling fence and a building. Upon closer inspection the building proved to be where the witches worshiped and contained a monument to Emma, the favorite child of Hades. Emma touched the monument, a rush of images went through her mind. Everything that had happened to these witches this monument knew and it was sharing this knowledge with her. The extermination of these witches played before her mind's eye. They were kind witches, those who worshiped Emma always were. It was her greatest rule...  

kitty in psychosis

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:34 pm
Miranda and her servants had approached the graveyard. She had leaned up and tried to get a good view, and began to pout. "Theres no cult here." She got down. And looked around. She walked up towards Emma. "got people worshiping you huh? Sweet. It must be nice. Perhaps I can offer the great Daughter of hades a service" she said winking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:44 pm
Emma was watching the images being shown to her by the monument and ignored Miranda. Phynix and Ch-Chi glanced at each other. Phynix went over to Miranda "Emma's number one rule is to treat those weaker than you with kindness. Ummm...you don't really do that." Chi-Chi chimed in "You treat your humans so badly...You may not kill them, not directly anyway, but they probably wish they were dead sometimes because of what you do to them."  

kitty in psychosis

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games