Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples
Fox Temple *Active and ready for play!* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:15 pm
Last Post  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:49 pm
Miiku paced back and forth. He had found his mate, and he was quite happy with his mate, but now was the time where they would leave their fantasy world and return to the real world. Now was the time that she would meet his family.

This thought sent a shudder through Miiku as he thought about his different family members. Like his Aunt Miina, the one with no emotions. Or his adopted uncle Mii-Ah, whose name came about because of his grandmother's scream.

"This is not a good idea. This is not a good idea at all." He muttered. Maybe he'd get lucky. Maybe his sister Miika would be around. She was cool. But she spent much of her time at the Art Temple after falling in love with the Art Deity's grandchild. Or great grandchild.

"Please be normal for Nit." Miiku whispered as a prayer, which, unbeknownst to him, his grandmother heard.

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:08 pm
YokoOnna

Nit would be lying if she said she wasn't nervous, in meeting her mate's relatives. As an Angelic, she knew she would eventually find a deity to serve, but most importantly, to love and stand side by side with for the rest of their existence...

Of course, that existence was quite a long one.

But now, she could call herself an Angelique and it was such a wonderful feeling not only to mention that, but also to find someone so different from her. It was... quite difficult to get along with him at first, with Nit being so quiet and meek. But that could be why she felt attracted to him. Gold tinted wings brushed againts the air softly as she entered her new home; her mate was easy to spot even from afar. The closer the Angelique got, her fears flashed once again inside her thoughts.

Would they approve of her? And if not, would they force them apart...?

"...Miiku?" Nit mumbled as she laid her hand on his shoulder.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:15 pm
Michirena

Miiku turned at the touch and felt a smile grow on his face. Seeing Nit made his fears melt away. He grabbed Nit's paws, holding them to his chest. "Hello. Are you excited?" He asked, hoping she, at least, wasn't afraid of his family. He motioned to the temple. "This is my home." He laughed awkwardly.  

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:06 pm
YokoOnna

The Angelique blushed at the sudden movement, because of her nervousness or the intimacy it brought, Nit wasn't sure. "W-would it be wrong to admit that I'm actually nervous?" she managed; his family was quite extensive from what she heard. "Shall we go inside, then? It would be rude to make them wait long." It was relieving to know Nit wasn't the only one who was nervous about the whole ordeal.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:36 am
Michirena

Miiku was always impressed with Nit's bravery. She thought she was only shy and quiet, but he saw how she was still willing to meet his family, despite his misgivings. Bouncing on the balls of his feet, Miiku started getting his confidence back. That was why he loved Nit. Being around her made him feel like he wasn't a failure, even though he was teased often by his family members.

"Then let us be off. It wouldn't do to keep grandmother waiting." He said, his smile back on his face.

"No it would not do to keep grandmother waiting." A voice came as they entered the temple. A shadow stood behind one of the tree pillars, but the voice was light, and joking. "Dear me oh my. And here I was forgetting my grandson has forgotten me. Let me get a look at you dear!" Miira appeared out of the shadows, her arms wide open and pulling Miiku into a tight hug. She turned her gaze to Nit, realizing that the girl was shy.

"Oh look how lovely you are!" Miira said, dropping Miiku and holding her arms open towards Nit, grabbing the angelique's paws in her own. "Oh, Miiku, you're like Minoru, choosing a lovely angelic for your mate." Miira smiled at Nit. It was a motherly smile, inviting Nit into the family.

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:39 pm
YokoOnna

It took all of Nit's willpower not to jump at the Goddess' sudden appearence; the only thing she could do was to watch her mate being showered with familiar affection, a tiny smile formed on her lips; it was at that precise moment the Deity's gaze fell on her and, before she knew it, her paws were being held once again! The blush that dusted the Angelique's cheeks increased tenfold. Who could have though the first relative she'd meet was Miika Koorome herself?

"Greetings m-my lady," Nit berated herself for her nervousness, while she apparently had the Goddess' approval already, she still had to leave a good first impression! Holding on the smile she was offered, the Angelique gulped before curtsying, busied paws notwithstading "It is an honor to finally be in your presence, my name is Nit."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:53 pm
Michirena

Miira's smile grew. She was so delicate, just like Minoru's mate. She had to giggle at that. The two of them were completely different, yet still chose similar mates.

"The honor is mine, Nit. Miiku, go get your Aunt Miina. And Uncle Miizu if you can find him." Miira giggled at her little joke. Miizu would hide for hours with his camouflage! "Come, sit with me, Nit." Miira led the angelique towards the thrones sitting at the end of the hall. She sat in the large of the wooded thrones, waved her hand, and a smaller one grew at the foot of hers.

Miiku grimaced as his grandmother told him to find his aunt and uncle. He wondered if he could find one of his siblings. They'd at least buffer his grandmother.

"Yes, Grandmother." He said. "Don't be worried." He whispered to his mate before heading off through one of the many doors.

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:43 pm
YokoOnna

"Y-yes My Lady." Meekly, Nit followed a few steps behind the Goddess, but not without casting a last glance at the other's grandson.

But she definitely had to shake off her stuttering, even more with the prospect of being face-to-face with two of Miiku's uncles and aunts; the angelique pressed on and, while the powers of Deities were common knowledge, she was still amazed at how a temple could bend to it's owner's will. Nit hurried to sit as soon as the Goddess did, her earrings producing tingling sounds as they clashed one another and, once properly seated, awaited whatever Miira had in mind.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:55 pm
Michirena

"Oh, Nit, dear. Please do tell me how you two came across each other's paths. Miiku has been so quiet about you! And that's odd for him! I'm sure I don't have to tell you how hyper the boy is!" Miira laughed.

Miiku found his aunt easy enough. She was in one of the gardens, hacking away at a dummy with her claws. Miiku sighed and stepped closer to her. Her ears twitched and she swung around, holding her claws out towards her nephew.

"Hello, Auntie dearest. I've brought my mate to come meet the family. That includes you." He said dryly.

"What makes you think I'm interested in making nice with someone?" Miina asked, turning away from Miiku. She saw him shrug and he left.

Miizu appeared beside Miiku, grinning as the purple fox jumped. "Your mate is here?" His gaze unsettled Miiku. He was the youngest of the fox family, and everything interested him. That's what made camouflage so interesting, the stuff that he learned.

Miiku sighed. "Yes, Uncle. Come on. Lets go subject my mate to torture." He started back to the throne room.  

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:18 pm
YokoOnna

"Um, well, if I remember right..." The Angelique mumbled, suddenly finding her feet interesting to look at... or was it the way she was seated on the very place where there was nothing before? "I was flying over a nearby village at night --not too low, of course! Anyway, I watched the starts when a shadow flew past me and, before I knew it Miiku and I... had bumped into each other." Nit concluded, slightly embarrased. For that 'bumped into' almost caused the both of them almost crashing down the evening sky, but the Goddess probably didn't need it to hear it out of her mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:48 pm
User Image

The small sand colored fox pawed into the temple catching the scent of other foxes. The type of fox he was tended to play games and socialize with other foxes, he hoped he could do so here....  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:25 pm
lenacatte

"That sounds like such a lovely chance encounter." Miira sighed, cupping her chin in her paws. "I have always been fond of Miiku. He likes playing quite a bit more than my children, and is less serious than them. He gets it from his mother." Miira laughed.

"Grandmother! I found Uncle Miizu!" Miiku called loudly. Louder than particularly necessary, but he was nervous and wanted his family to love Nit like he loved her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:24 pm
Miiru sighed. He knew it was beneath him to mope. But he hadn't seen his beautiful mate in forever. How was he to go on? Miiru groaned as he rolled over on the bench beside one of his mother's favorite fountains. Where could she have gone? He searched high and low. But she was nowhere to be found.

"I suppose I could ask Mother for help. Or Father. But dammit! I should be able to track my own mate!" He grumbled. He flipped over once more, his shaded eyes glaring at the little cherub fox sprinkling water.

ktqueen

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

ktqueen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:49 pm
It wasn't often that Alayet left the temple, but she had been tricked outside of her home many moons past. Everything felt more than a little fuzzy in her memory. She couldn't quite remember what the story had been to draw her out of the temple, but she did remember the fact that some sort of witch was behind it all.

There had been a fight, Alayet had somehow lost, and then... nothing. No idea what had happened. Instead the angelic had woken up in a stone tower, covered in a layer of dust, as a window cover had finally rusted off of its hinge to clatter to the ground. She had felt far too weak to move at first, but slowly her strength had returned over the course of a day.

After shaking off that weakness, Alayet had emerged from the tower to find nothing but wilderness around. After flying a certain distance, she had finally made her way back to the fox temple. Her feet landed as a sigh escaped her, finally being home after... well, she hoped she hadn't taken too long. A quick search of the grounds brought her to the gardens and to the fountains. And there was where she found him lying on a bench rather dramatically.

"She's right here. What tracking is required?" Alayet smiled down at him as she leaned over. Of course, she had already tried to wash most of the dust off her person before returning, but there were a few patches she had missed. All the angelic could do was hope not much time had passed since she had left.

YokoOnna

◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces