Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Of Spiders and Wolves (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:15 pm
Jason sprung from the trees and landed on his feet. His wolves only a step behind him. Jason drew his short sword as his wolves surrounded the man. "We trespass no where. We are the Pack. Who are you?" Jason's wolves had begun to snarl. "Answer quickly. They'll jump at my slightest command."

Thayor came heaving up behind, out of breath. He stopped and stooped over. "Ugh...I may be king but that doesn't mean I get around a lot. Not on foot at least. You could have waited Jason." Thayor looked up and took in the situation. He stood up in shock and drew his sword.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:32 pm
Ryukashiin stepped backwards a bit, looking in the direction the man was walking from. He had an odd feeling that the man wasn't alone, and was not ready to be snuck up on.

Kanna stood facing the man, her arms still across her chest.

"Who are you and to whom are you allied to?" Kanna spoke forcefully. Although no one could see it, her eyes were locked to his, waiting for a move that would prove hostile.  

Olfway

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:41 pm
"Oh come on, am I the only one not drawing a weapon?" Sköll glared at the newcomers, all of them, and gestured at his own unequipped weapons. "Tch, assholes...I guess there's no getting past you. Sköll H. Fen, the one who's doorstep you decided to walk on." He turned his angry gaze back to the woman in front of him and crossed his own arms. "Why would I work for anyone? Who do you work for?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:48 pm
"Mine. I am Jason, Leader of The Pack. Kanna, did this man provoke you in any way?" Jason shot a glance at Kanna. If she had summoned him without provication then that would make them all look stupid. Jason didn't lower his weapon or lower his guard but he was starting to get the feeling this man wasn't very dangerous.

Thayor looked from jason, to kanna, to Skoll. He didn't know what exactly was going on. Was it a fight or a mistake? It made his head hurt.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Olfway

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:00 am
"Someone this close to where--" she stopped herself from saying anything that would give away their position, "we were... there's also something odd about this man." She walked around him two, maybe three times. She slowly took in the minute details of the stranger. She looked over at Jason.

"He shouldn't be here. Something about him being here is just... ... wrong."

Ryukashiin grinned. He had had the same odd feeling as well. He looked at the items the man was carrying.

"You and your little friend."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:07 am
Jason dropped his weapons and sighed. "Does that change anything?" Jason went to the man and extended his hand. "I am sorry for my companions. We are on the run and paranoia is hard to deal with. Please allow us to help you in any way for repayment as you explain your situation to us in a non-hostile..." Jason shot a glance at Kanna and Ryuk. "Manner. If you would."

Thayor blinked in amazment. This was the first time he'd heard Jason talk so much and his manners were very impressive as well. He never would have guessed Jason was capable of it.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:12 am
((I'm keeping the previous stuff I wrote here. =P ))

"Odd? The hell I am. Look at you." Sköll said viciously to Kanna. He turned his head as she walked around him, shifting in place when she passed behind him. Being scrutinized like that didn't sit well with him at all. In fact, his temper even rose a bit. But the comment from the man in armor made him smile, his eyes glinting a little. "Well thanks for noticing. They're very useful." Sköll patted his gauntlets fondly before turning his attention to Jason. "Eh, no problem," He reached out and shook Jason's hand, then glanced down at the dirty dishes at his feet. "Well, this is enough of an excuse for her not to bite my damn ear off for not washing these. Mind if I ask why you're on the run, then?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:24 am
"We are on the run from an assassins guild who hired us to start the war. We were betrayed by them when we had taken the castle and so we escaped with the king to save his life and ours. So we're on the run. We are stationed in a small cave filled with supplies that my group placed there." Jason picked up the dishes and handed one set to Ryuk, one to Kanna, and took the pot himself. "Where to?"

Thayor could only watch as Jason handed out dishes. He sheathed his sword but kept his mouth shut. He was confused at what had happened.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Olfway

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:08 am
Ryukashiin looks at the pot in his arms in confusion then just sighs and rolls his head. He hated the feeling of being paranoid. Now, on top of that, he felt a tad bit of embarrassment.

Kanna could sense his aggression. His body language gave it all away: tense, jittery, balled fists to where the knuckles were white. She faded back as Jason spoke and said no more. She looked up at Ryuk and they exchanged a look.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:34 am
"Oh, okay, I guess that clears things up." Sköll looked around on the ground for the spoons before noticing they'd already been picked up. "The king?" He turned his attention to the 4th person in the group, obviously not dressed for the outdoors. "I didn't know he was such a fat b*****d." Shrugging, he turned back the way he came and proceeded to make his way through the brush again. "So you guys started this whole thing? 'Guess someone had to."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Screaming Nights

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:22 pm
Slamming a open palm down upon the worn wood of his oak desk, Marc glared at the petrified looking errand boy standing before him. Said boy could not be older then fifteen, and from the wild look he was giving Marc clearly knew of his 'stab first, ask questions later' tactic. The leader of the Spider Guild sneered, reaching towards the leather holster strapped firmly at his waist and the keenly sharp blade concealed inside. "Tell me boy, did you just say my patrols have lost that Pack of mangy turncoats?" He asked, voice soft and almost crooning. Deadly.

"I'm sorry sir." The boy squeaked, sounding increasingly undignified. "Once the land became rocky they lost the horses tracks. Jason and the King just...disappeared."

Marc rubbed his temples, muttering profanities under his breadth. If you wanted something done, just strike fear in the hearts of your followers. "Go and find Thras boy, and tell him I have a job I want him to complete." He growled, waving the errand boy off. The kid looked increasing glad to be gone with his body intact, something that made Marc sneer. Clearly the boy was innocent, having never killed anyone and had no plan to. "Oh, and boy. Tell Thakur to eliminate Flaeron. I do not tolerate failure." Nodding, the errand boy bolted. Marc knew his Gentle Toucher, a nickname he'd given his torturers, would make Flaeron scream before dying. Maybe Marc would go watch.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:22 pm
'We're mercenaries. You give us the money and we'll fight for you. In this case they handed over a lot of money and told us to start a war. So naturally we did. Though they lied to us. They told us the king was a tyrant. We live far from here in the mountains so we hadn't heard to much about the king. So naturally we helpped. We had made uprisings before in our own home. When barbarians took it over that is." Jason had the pot in his hands as he followed Skoll. "Now it's your turn to explain yourself. Why are you here in the middle of the forest?"

Thayor turned red in the face when he heard the man's remark about him. He wasn't that fat...was he? He turned and followed Jason and Skoll. He didn't know what else to do.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:40 pm
((Yes, now everyone's here. =D ))

Sköll was quiet for a moment, stomping along while he thought. It wasn't that he wouldn't tell Jason, the king, Kanna, or Ryuk, or that it was such a big deal, but it was the small kindness the strangers had showed. Despite the rude meeting. "I had no reason to keep living in my own home when my mother died so I left. Then my father showed up before I get out of the place and I got the hell outta there even faster."

"And so he's been living here and cooking terribly for the rest of the time up until now."

"Oi." Sköll glared at Aetas for the comment and she smiled warmly back at him. "Who told you to say anything?"

"Well obviously, I want to greet the guests." Aetas replied, brushing bits of dirt and leaves off of her skirt before standing up.

The frantic pattering of footsteps down the hallway made Thras pause in his action of putting the small brass key he held into the lock of his room. Reluctantly of course. He'd only just returned and had been hoping for some time before another order, perhaps time to be spent cleaning his weapon. He glanced to the side in time to see someone slide to a halt, panting, and patiently waited until the boy spoke. "Sir...The Guild Leader wishes to see you. For a job." Thras stared at him until the latter shifted in place uncomfortably, trying not to meet his eyes. Then he slowly nodded, placing his key back into a small pouch and brushing past him. As much as he wanted to rest, he didn't dare refuse Marc.

((Hope it's fine I controlled this NPC. Didn't know if you were going to.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:00 pm
OoC: Thats fine, the errand boy is just a go-between.^^

BiC: Marc tapped his fingers against his desk impatiently, staring out the window into the to bright, to happy world. A world where people did not like to see or think of the bad things; when in truth thousands, even millions, were looked over who suffered everyday. How he wished they all suffered severely once in their life to see how it could change a man. Marc scoffed and leaned back in his chair, waiting rather impatiently for Thras. "Soon, you flea-bitten Wolves, you will learn it is not wise to double-cross a Spider."  

Screaming Nights

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:15 pm
"So your're just here to escape your life, that right?" Jason still holding the pot continued to follow. He hoped they weren't being led to a trap but he felt that wasn't the case. But he remembered that he had been in something like this before, though a bit more complicated. Especially when it involved a women he had relations with who had...became pregnant. "I know the feeling."  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff