Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
The collar junkie thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whiskey On A Sunday

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:19 pm
Dexters latest collar has finally gotten here! My absolute favorite for right now.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:47 am
OMG, that looks exactly like Melon's, haha. His Pac Man is a double bar buckle too- I got the satin lining though, I always do.

Hooray collar addicts!  

SmoothSavage

Eloquent Gawker

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:58 am
Savage, have you ever had your hands on a silverfoot order catalog? Cause I have ninja Honestly I really feel like ordering a belt for myself lol.

Anyway, here's my favs from what we carry at my store.

If I had roller blades I woulda bought this leash already. Still could use it for canicross I bet. I think it's actually made for dogs who pull or lunge at squirrels etc to save the owners shoulder from injury lol.

Not a big pink/purple fan but I think cupcakes is kind of original lol
User Image

This is sooo soft. Again, Cowboy's long fur makes that pointless, plus doesn't look like it would stand up well to constant swimming.
User Image

Rascal's next collar. We have nicer ones but I want one that reflects and breaks away. This cat goes through collars so often. He still has his current one but it's starting to fall apart.
User Image

A few more that I like
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:14 pm
I often flip through the Silverfoot catalog and drool! I have a wallet from them with the ram red pattern on it. smile

I love that blue leather with the starts you posted!  

SmoothSavage

Eloquent Gawker

Whiskey On A Sunday

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:43 am
Savage Destiny
OMG, that looks exactly like Melon's, haha. His Pac Man is a double bar buckle too- I got the satin lining though, I always do.

Hooray collar addicts!

Haha!
I have only had the satin lining on her martingales and I don't really like it. Although it does look better on buckle collars.

I love the blue with the stars too!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:56 am
Whiskey On A Sunday
Savage Destiny

Hooray collar addicts!

Haha!
I have only had the satin lining on her martingales and I don't really like it. Although it does look better on buckle collars.

I love the blue with the stars too!

Melon probably doesn't need it, but regular nylon rubs Riddle's skin raw with her short coat. The satin lining really helps with that, plus I do think it looks nice. smile  

SmoothSavage

Eloquent Gawker

Krissim Klaw
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:59 am
You guys are lucky, collar collecting is pointless on Kirby because you can't even see a collar when he is wearing one. u.u  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff