Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Extra-terrestrials in our schools?(Accepting!/Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

love2daydream

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:47 am
((We need a guy alien and then we can start~ bump))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:25 am
((sent one in, hope you like it >.<))  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

love2daydream

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:56 pm
((Will probably start tomorrow since I'm busy today bump :3))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:42 pm
~Open~

Katie ran quickly to school, her green dress fluttering around her thighs, her dark stockings tight against her legs. Her backpack jumped around and her young doll like face was flushed gently as she tried to reach school on time. There was the sound of a bell as she could see the school and she let out an unhappy cry, knowing it was the second bell and she was now officially late.
Katie had the problem that she was a deep sleeper. She tried every alarm clock possible and nothing worked. She always woke up late and had to scramble to get ready. She usually tried to help that process along a little bit by setting her clothes out the night before, though it only saved her for a few minutes, she was always late either way and she hoped her homeroom teacher would be in a good mood today.
She bit her delicate pink lips gently as she reached the school, no longer running but walking quickly, fluffing her wavy dark hair. Damn, why did she have to be late on the day that the aliens would be coming? She had really wanted to sit at a bench near the car drop off and see all the new creatures. Her flush turned into a blush as she remembered that one alien she had seen at school before, setting up all of his school stuff with the office.
Katie stopped next to her classroom door and used the shiny reflection of the lockers to put her headband into the right place, making sure the bow had not been damaged. She sighed and checked the rest of her, making sure nothing was ripped or anything. Nope, everything was perfect. She wanted to look good if that one alien guy turned out to be in her class. She put her hand on the door knob, prepared to go in.

love2daydream

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:56 pm
(Yay!)

Ah the first day of school where the aliens arrive. Adrian was super excited to see them and try to make new friends! He was so eager, he arrived to school almost a hour before the gate even opened! It's not like he had anywhere to be. His parents were already out at work with how early need to leave. "Can't wait can't wait can't wait!" Adrian mumbled to himself.

After waiting for the gate to open, Adrian hauled it to his first class to her a front row seat so he can see the aliens better when they walk in. He hoped they noticed him so he could be there friend! He did stand out from the rest of the crowd with his snow white hair, his weird clothes, and the fact he uses a brief case to hold all his stuff! Oh well. That's Adrian for you!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:03 pm
"Dammit!"A young man dressed in what seemed to be feudal era cloths glided through the hall way"Go damned Planet differential. Who thought that i would be running late fore class. My calculations are nearly flawless"He said rambling to him self not noticing that there was a girl standing at the door way to his class room. he looked but it was too late he ran head on into her."I'm sorry! I'm very sorry Ms."He said bowing and apologizing. "I was in too much of a hurry and didn't see you."He did not want to make enemies on his first day of school  

Daryu_X_Frost

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

love2daydream

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:10 pm
Katie puffed out her cheeks angrily when someone ran into her, making her stumble into the room like a klutz. She blushed though when she noticed the person, it was that cute alien from before! She wasn't sure what to say, there was nothing she could really say to him while in front of all the people. The teacher shook his head at Katie and just waved her on, and convinced the alien it was fine as long as he didn't make a habit out of it.
Katie sat down nervously, her eyes on the alien happily. She crossed her legs, she was so excited! Her eyes went along the classroom, seeing all the new students.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:21 pm
Jeckt took his seat in the back of the class. Today was his first day so he just wished to observe how things went"Well seems to be an interesting day so far"he said to him self as he caught the eye of the girl he bumped into. "Hi"Jeckt said softly with a wave and a slightly embarrassed smile.

((Sorry your not going to get much more out of me tonight. I've been up for 24 hours))  

Daryu_X_Frost

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:25 pm
Elton smiled as he closed up shop for the morning and walked at a leisurely pace across the road to the school, showing up at least five minutes late and grinning as he leaned on the door frame, observing the two dozen or so Earthsiders and five or six aliens, at least two obviously from the Andromeda clusters and one of them only half-there. "Good morning, kiddies. I suppose I'm the teacher this morning. Or not, as circumstances dictate. Who wants to learn mathematics from back in the Steel Age, and who wants to actually learn something about superluminal travel?"

He bent down considerably and went through the doorframe, walking to the back of the room in a few steps and leaning against the wall, the desks far too small for one of his frame. Two and a half meters wasn't a stature that full-grown adult desks were designed for, let alone adolescent classroom chairs.

And yet, 'Elton' needed to learn a bit more of Earthsider culture, if only because there were aspects he hadn't yet encountered in his work life, and thus he was attending school here part-time. He'd be gone by lunch, back across the street for the workday rush. "Don't bother answering, just my own little joke. Besides, I'd say two or three of you already know all about superluminescing and the rest of you don't have the brain capacity for it."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:29 pm
Adrian looked as Jeckt with a smile as he waved at Katie. He didn't really know what to think about it really since he kinda just met him even though they never really did meet the two of them since they never talked to each other. It didn't mean though that Adrian didn't know his cause if someone asked, he could asked what the person looked like and tell them it was Jeckt if he was the man they were describing. Adrian looked back at his briefcase and opened it up. So far he really hasn't talked to any of the aliens. He hoped he had a good chance soon!  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

love2daydream

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:29 pm
A large smile spread over her face as the cute alien waved at her, saying hi with an absolutly adorable smile to her. Her nose wrinkled cutely, her eyes sparkling. She waved back briefly, whispering a hi back before looking back at the teacher at the class began. She crossed her arms and leaned forward, glancing at the boy out of the corner of her eye. He was really handsome.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:39 pm
((Hello~o? Seven and a half foot tall dude with pasty white skin, bright purple hair, and ghostly dark-red butterfly creatures hovering around him just walked into the classroom much?))  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Daryu_X_Frost

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:40 pm
Jeckt continued to sneak glances at the girl as he payed attention in class. Jeckt chuckled lightly as he saw the alien that had just floated in. He knew very much about other races of aliens but he was unfamiliar with this one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:45 pm
(Sorry! I didn't see the post Whiteface! Your post kinda came right when I posted. I would have said something about it then)

Adrian all of a sudden looked over to a freakishly huge guy with bright purple hair with butterflies everywhere around him! "Your the teacher? Wow!" Adrian said in utter awe. He loved this school!  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

love2daydream

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:50 pm
((Hello~ The fact that I already had a teacher in there and you made a mistake that I decided to ignore? Whatever, will work around it :3))

Katie was werided out by the teacher, he seemed very rude to her, and the joke wasn't her favorite sense of humor. She just enjoyed looking at the boy and thinking of saying hi to him once class was done. Only a little bit of time left. She smiled while sitting there, swinging her feet.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff