Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Dead Fear Dying. [Open! Needs characters!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:30 pm
Dominique highly doubted that the ghost's explanation about why she was tailing her was entirely the truth, and she knew better than to trust the word of a ghost period.
"Yes I am russian....and no offence, but I highly doubt that his death was very tragic for you at all...you're probably the one who led him to it. I'm young, but I'm not a fool. I know my enemy. I may not know their name or their history, but I know them...."
She turned to the witress and asked for the tab, placing the money on the table and grabbing her ordered bottle of water.
"Now, if you will excuse me, I have other business to attend to. Goodbye."
She quickly left and made her way through the city to a boardwalk next to the river, and walked until she met the bridge. She walked across and decided to tour the ruins of the newly destroyed London, even passing the ruins of Big Ben. This side of the river had been completely destroyed....except for an abandoned warehouse.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:52 pm
Controlled By: blackrosedarkness
Name: Queen Rosa Amalina
Race: Vampire Queen

Appearance/Picture: User Image

Personality: multiple personalities: at one moment can be kind and caring but the next is cold, mean, and downright evil

Personal History: no one knows........

(sorry Omi, I wasn't here to get your PM. But now I am!)  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Ominelle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:55 am
Jason shook his head absentmindedly. He could see that this girl was just as confused as he was, and could somehow tell that she was thinking along the same lines as him. They had changed, they weren't human. "I'm... I'm not sure. Listen, we probably need to get out of here. This is a warzone, and enemy soldiers could be here any minute, maybe even more bombs. The only place that wasn't destroyed in the last one was that warehouse. I'm not sure about you, but I'm going back there. I've got a lot of questions, maybe I can find someone there who can answer them" Bowing his head slightly to Mia, he turned and started to walk in the direction of the the warehouse. He was half hoping Mia would come with him, she was just as much of a mystery to him as how he had survived the bombing. And he would like to know more about her, such as how he could feel her presence without even knowing she was there, or ever meeting her before.

((Added Rosa to the profile list! ^.^
Maybe I should use my last two character slots to make companions for Dominique and Rosa? Unless Darkness wants to roleplay Rosa's companion herself))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:00 pm
Mia watched him leaving. She didn't want to be alone. "W-wait!" She called and then jogged to catch up with him. When she was at his side, she looked up at him. He was a few inches taller then her. "I'm coming with you.. If that's alright.." She told him. He was the first nice person she meet since she woke up from that blackout. He was also just as confused as she was and he also wanted to figure out what is happening.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:47 pm
Dominique stopped dead in her tracks. She didnt know if it was her mind playing tricks on her or if she had actually hearing voices... She continued to walk on ahead and looked around, ducking behind the corner of some newly made ruins when her eyes alighted on two people...a boy not much younger than herself and a girl who was alittle younger than him. But what caught her attention was that these two were vampires, like her. They looked slightly disoreinted and confused, and she knew that someone irresponsible had turned them both and left them to find each other. They might not even know what they were yet... She looked away and stared straight ahead, back just barely touching the wall through her black fur coat.
"I wonder....Who would have done this, and on purpose no less...to leave children alone, vampyre or not, in a warzone...and they dont even know what they are. What a shame..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:04 pm
Jason nodded and carried on through the darkness."Just be careful. I'm not sure whats in there. You see, I was kidnapped, and... Well, drugged, I think... Anyway, thats where I woke up. And they say you have to go back to the beggining to solve a mystery. I guess." He shrugged and walked on, until he saw a figure in the corner of his eye. He stopped and stared at it, sensing a faint presence, not as clear as Mia's, but most definately there.  

Ominelle

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:06 pm
Rosa walked through the piles of bodies lying in the streets, "What a shame. They would have made better soldiers for me. Well they are no use to me now..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:11 pm
She smirked and looked down. They may be young fledglings, but the male was already experiancing his very acute sences...that usually didnt surface until a week or so after turning. She smiled and stepped from around the corner of the building, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked at them. The male was obviously the one she needed to keep an eye on.
"What are children doing walking around a warzone, it is dangerous....Even for our kind. You two should not be here, and whoever left you was being very irresponsible."  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Ominelle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:19 pm
Jason eyed this strange woman suspiciously, and stood himself between her and Mia. Every muscle in his body tensed, expecting a fight. "Who are you? And what do you mean by our kind?" Maybe this stranger could answer some of his questions? She seemed to know something important.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:45 pm
She frowned and used her vampiric speed to speed down to stay a few yards away from him.
"Calm yourself, fledgling, I'm in no mood or situation to harm you or deal with foolishness. You have no idea how much danger you are in, there are ghosts in this town who will kill you and drive you to insanity for fun, and others of our kind who would be more than willing to take advantage of two young ones with no idea what they are."
Dominique adjusted her fur coat over her shoulders from where it was slipping, exposing her bare shoulders to the cold breeze crossing the area, blowing smoke around them in every which way.
"However, what our kind is is better discussed our of the range of prying ears....."  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:59 pm
Mia nodded in agreement at what Jason said. When she say the women, her eyes widened. Kind..? What kind..? And ghosts are after us..? "Great, this day just keeps getting better and better." She muttered then sighed. The she relized something. Vampire..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:59 pm
Jason laughed. "Ghosts? What do you mean by ghosts? Surely you can't believe they exist?! And how do we know we can trust you enough to follow you somewhere on our own? Give us some proof, or just tell us what we are." He was angry and confused, which brought out the worst in him. He was fully aware that one day his stubborness would be his downfall, but right now he was beyond realizing that. Then he felt something, ever since the electric shock incident, he had somehow had a small insight into what Mia was thinking. She was now deep in thought, and some of those thoughts were trickling into his head. But no... They're as fictional as ghosts...  

Ominelle

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:17 pm
Dominique couldnt stop the laugh that escaped her.
"Ghosts are just as real as you and I. Reach into your mouths, both of you, and feel your teeth. They are sharp as razors....and you have decent fangs. We are, all three of us, vampyres. And I have no reason to harm you, only ghosts....however, they're a far cry from the shapeless beings that look like a sheet with holes. They can shapeshift into anyone, human, vampire, and damn near anyone in between. In truth, I may be one of the very few beings in this godforsaken city who you CAN trust."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:46 pm
"Fine, fine, do what you want," Astra answered, stretching her arms overhead with a sigh. "I'm obviously not going to win favor over you, Dominique..."

Yet, the Ghost Queen thought with a mental laugh as the girl took her leave. I've turned the worst of cynics, corrupted the holiest of Priests with my words and my body... I'm sure you won't be too much of a challenge, although you are particularly strong-willed... never mind, I have my ways... She stood, smiling innocently at the waiter before she herself turned to go. Once she entered the alleyway, she made sure she wasn't seen before fading into the wall, petticoat, ribbons, and all. Somewhere in the distance, as she passed back onto the streets, her sharp ears picked up the cries of a mother, wailing about her lost child. True to that, Astra took note of a fragile little soul floating high above the war-zone into the sky...

Oddly out of place in the dangerous setting, Astra wandered leisurely down the road, her feet stepping daintily over the piles of dead and dying. There was one she saw that interested her.

"Bad soul," she said, tapping her foot impatiently, as if waiting for something to occur. Lo and behold, a spirit began to rise from the body of her choice. She pursed her lips. "When you were eighteen, you killed your sister because you thought she was sleeping with your best friend," she determined. "I think you'll be a nice foot soldier." She snapped her fingers and the soul vanished into the small pendant she wore around her neck. "Ta ta," she added as an afterthought before continuing to walk down the street in broad daylight. Suddenly. she heard a mumbling from her left and turned. She was overjoyed. Queen Rose Amalia!

She smiled, walking over to her 'friend', a slight drift in her step. "Look at what we have here," she said with a smirk. "It's been a while, hasn't it, Rose?"  

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:14 pm
Mia took her hand up to her mouth and felt her teeth. She took hand away in shock, her teeth were razor sharp. "Vampires.. Ghosts.. What's next?" She asked then shook her head. "I'm a vampire.. I can't believe this.. I'm a killing machine.." She said and whispered the last part. She then sighed. I don't want to be a killing machine.. Maybe I should just kill myself before I kill an innocent life.. She thought sadly.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff