Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
DNA laboratory (yup I'm bringing it back and i need people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:05 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:06 pm
she glared cooly at the two people at the door, wondering when it would be her turn to be called. she was curious about this place and what was going to happen, but she knew it wasnt anything good. she looked at the girl and guy who were going now and decided to make herself known.
"if and when you come back, tell us whats going on, you two kiddies...i dont like suprises very much."  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:40 pm
Ariana looked back down at her clipboard, "Hmmmm..... I don't know about your camera. It was probably taken but I don't know what was done with it. If it had pictures of the lab or our experiments then it was most likely destroyed. Now come on...."

Maria shivered, "I-injection? Like *gulp* n-n-needles? I don't do needles...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:15 pm
Avan smiled "oh no one does. But don't worry it'll be over soon" he smiled opening the cage and grabbing Maria as he led her down the hall into his office."have a seat. So tell me about yourself maria" he smiled again.

Conners jaw dropped "DESTROYED... that camera was five hundred dollars. You guys owe me a new one." after awhile he sighed "fine I'll come along" he said walking out of the cage.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:40 pm
Ariana led Conner down the hallway to another room, "Why don't you take a seat, and I'm sorry about your camera. It's just that we can't have other people finding out about the lab and what happens here..." She began pulling drawers open looking for stuff.

Maria sat down in a large chair in the center in the room, "Well there isn't much to say. I'm just your average teenage girl. I have a little sister, she's 10. Her name is Cassie. I guess before I ended up here I was going to see my friend Alyssa. We were going to have a sleep-over. Now I'm here. Oooh! I love animals! Especially mice! I had one for a pet when I was 7. I named it Snowball. He was all white but he had a little brown spot on his nose. He was so cute!" Little did Avan know, asking Maria a question could keep her talking forever......  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:49 pm
Avan sighed as he listened to Maria talk and wrote everything down as she spoke. "ok so a white mouse. I think we might have that type" he said and went over to the closet near him and pulled out four syringes "now wear is the mammal DNA...........ah here we go" he smiled and began filling the syringes with a whiteish liquid. He walked over to marries chair and then took some restraints and bound her legs, arms, and the core of her body to the chair."trust me this more for your safety than mine" he said taking out an iodine strip and rubbed it against marias left arm "alright you ready?" he asked.

Conner sighed "yeah yeah whatever. My favorite animal is a cat" he said in his usual cocky tone.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:01 pm
Maria screamed, "NO! Nonononono! Nooooo! I hate needles! Get that away from me! Noooooooooooooooooooo!"

Ariana pulled out a syringe with black liquid in it, "So, a cat it is." Ariana heard Maria screaming in the next room, "Wow. I guess she really doesn't like needles. I've never seen someone hate them that much though." As Conner sat down he was also restrained to his chair. "Now please try not to freak out as much as she is."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:49 pm
Avan walks over and puts a hand on Maria cheek "hey hey just relax and look at me" he said and when she finally stoped screaming he quickly jabbed her with the first needle and pushed the liquid in."alright see only three more." he sighed pulling out the needle.

Conner gulped crap that sounds painful. So uhh what do you mean by cat it is then" he raised an eyebrow.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:17 pm
Jackal heard screaming and paled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:20 pm
raksha frowned, hitting her head against the wall lightly. screaming was ridiculous, especially when there was nothing that could be done about it.
"gods, girl, shut up....your screaming is annoying..."  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:39 pm
Ariana laughed, "You'll see. And don't look so afraid, It's not as bad as she makes it seem." She walked over and injected the first needle into Conner's arm and pulled the next syringe out of her lab coat.

Maria's eyes widened in terror, "Eeep."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:00 pm
avan smiled "see that wasn't so bad. now you will feel a huge burning sensation so tell me when it starts" he said prepping the second syring.

conner winced as the needle went in "ow." he said as he felt a burning sensation in his arm as it got worse and worse"ok is this supposed to happen he said as closing one eye.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Yoru Inugami

Fuzzy Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:06 pm
Night Ookami

User ImageUser Image

Night looked around her cell and noticed the others. She stayed huddled in the back corner of the cell to try and keep the scientists gazes of off her. She wanted to go home. She two scientists come and are now trying to take two other people away. Night wouldn't say anything to draw their attention, for she vowed to never speak another word. She figured that it might end up helping her in the end if no one knew what she was thinking.
'I hope they don't call my name when they come back. I would only make it harder for them.' she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:34 pm
Maria suddenly felt her arm begin to burn. As seconds wore on it got worse. "Okay, Okay. It is burning like really really bad.... Gah! It hurts..."

Ariana prepped the next injection site, "The burning? Yep. That's normal. Don't worry, it doesn't last forever."  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:21 am
avan sighed and felt sorry for maria and quickly gave the second injection into hr other arm."two more. although they go in your neck and heart so try to stay calm." he said pullin out a large syringe.

conner smiled "heh so where do the other needles go" he said and began to sweat from the pain.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff