Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:01 pm
The boy looked curiously at the pole as he began to form to her shape. What a odd thing for a object to do. Was she like him? Could she do things? He followed her gaze down the street as he listened to her suggestion, though he wasn't quite sure what she meant. "And your refering to?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:29 pm
User Image
Cuzco
"I'm just moving things along."

"There's a lot of bad in this city, someone needs to do something about it..."Cuzco chuckled, crossing her arms. "Or maybe there's too much good..."She shrugged, listening, and sure enough there was a scream from far away, in the direction of the knife wielding men from earlier. "Sounds like it's time for a choice." She stood up straight, the pole staying where it had been in her shape.

She took off at a brisk walk, cloak fluttering behind her, off toward the sound of the scream. She wasn't going to do anything about it, but he didn't know that, she wanted to see what number boy would do. Besides, everyone wants to see a good show.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:42 am
Mahagony

Belle hated being locked in her room. She knew it was because her parents thought they were doing what was best for her, but hiding her from her own life was just ridiculous. She could take care of herself. She crossed from her bed to the window and tested the frame. It moved easily. Her parents hadn't locked it from outside. A smirk touched her lips. Soon, she was out of the house and heading down the street.

Nightshade

Thwack! The training dummy buckled and reformed against Donni's kick. She was in her father's dojo, training and waiting for the other students to arrive. It was getting close to the time they should be there, and Donni was getting impatient to begin. She kicked the dummy again, following up with a jab at what would have been the solar plexus of a real human being.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:42 am
( um...yeah Lucky your probably gonna need to edit that >.<

and Xis to once Lucky edits..)  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:08 am
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

((Just gonna delete my post. Sorry. >.< ))

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:18 am
( it's cool lucky, still love ya <3 )

The boy followed after Cuzco, curious as to what she was talking about. What else was he going to do anyways? Not like he had a goal yet or anything. He stopped, seeing the knife wielding men trying to rob a lady and who know's what else. He looked over at Cuzco, "Your just going to stand there?"  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:30 am
User Image
Cuzco
"I'm just moving things along."

Cuzco shrugged. "I'm just an observer." She leaned against the building next to her, this time not making it melt along her body, and crossed her arms. Her eyes, one grey and one green, stared out at 654 un-blinking. "But it looks like they've made their choice..."

The men had begun their advances, one trying to pull away the girls purse, the other pulling her hair. Cuzco just sat and watched, an observer, as she'd said.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:13 pm
No Name

The boy looked way from Cuzco to back at the girl. So..you really couldn't count on anyone nowadays. Why would the city go to such hells? He didn't have much of a opinion on right or wrong. But he did know how it felt to have someone pulling you along to their own will. That, was something he hated. He held his hand, and fired a blast of energy, blue in color, that hit one of the men and knocked him off his feet. The other man came at him with a knife, and 654 moved around the weapon, grabbed the mans head, and slammed it against a light pole to knock him unconcious.

No Destiny

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:57 pm
Mahagony

Belle saw the fight before she was close enough for the people involved to see her. That is, unless they were like her. She could see things from a really far distance, like a hawk. She stayed where she was. Unless something happened that forced her to join in, she wanted to scope out the situation rather than join. And if she had to...her hand rested on the butt of the gun in the holster under her jacket. The person who provoked her wouldn't be too willing to do it again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:04 pm
A cry of pain rang out from a back alleyway as a person was thrown from within it. "You little maggot's aren't even worth my time, go tell your boss that there is a new chief around these parts" Kyo said walking from within the alleyway. A streak of blood flowed down his cheek and knuckles and with all comparison he wasn't sure if it was his own blood or one of these number of goons who's a** he had kicked back in the alley. Putting his hand on a fire escape next to him it turned into a sand in his hand as he formed it into a giant spear. "Did I not make myself clear" he asked throwing it as it hit next to the man who scurried off.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:20 pm
Gin walked into a different dojo then his own with a box for of flyers and practice swords "Hey Is the master in?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:59 pm
Nightshade

Donni flipped one of her students to the mat and had the other girl pinned just as Gin entered. She let the girl up and bowed, then turned to the interloper. "Gin, you're interrupting a lesson, numbskull. And if you hadn't noticed, the master is sitting right there at the head of the room." She gestured to her father. The elder man smiled. "Now, Donni, I'm sure Gin doesn't mean to be disrespectful." He stood and strode over. "How's your dad doing, Gin? Still think he's running the show?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:38 pm
Gin stuck his tongue out at Donni and gave a small bow to her father then had a big grin "only because its true he's doing good though He must be feeling old because I'm inheriting the Dojo"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff