Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Gunslinger Girls [[still accepting characters]]* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The girl has a mechanincal body. However, she is still and adolescent girl.
  Gunslinger Girl
View Results

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:08 am
Antony gave Leo a big grin, yawning broadly, "Morning."

He glanced beside him as Columbine turned up next to him, followed by Mary. There seemed to be a little bit of tension between the two girls, but he didn't feel it was too important. He dug his hands into his pockets, turning back to Leo as his friend headed off towards their regular table; talking about breifing them. He sighed a little, following him over to the table, looks like he'd have to wait on getting breakfast. He pulled up a chair next to Leo, turning his chair around and stradling it backwards, "What's up?"

------------------------->

Columbine's dark eyes followed Mary as she headed over to the servers. Turning back around, she noticed Antony and Leo heading over towards their regular table. She shrugged a little, then went to get herself breakfast, piling her plate high with french toast and fresh fruit and a couple strips of crisp bacon.

This done, she headed back for their table, hearing Leo and Antony joking back and forth. She pulled up her chair, setting her plate onto the table. Quietly, she started to eat, listening to the conversation around her.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:34 pm
[[Its Marie not Mary sweatdrop ]]

"Honestly I have no clue what Marie's talkin' about," Leonard said as he leaned forward rubbing his hands together, "You've heard that there's been an increase of terrorist activities since those American's have come over becasue of the Pope. I haven't heard about anything happening today though. Damn I should have check my e-mail before I left my room." Leonard leaned back watching Columbine sit down and then his eye's jumped over to Marie as she was walking carefully to not drop the two tray's she was carrying.

"Were still going to do field training today though unless something severe happens," Leonard finished then sighed slowly, "But, yeah thats it. Nothing spectacular."

----------

Marie smiled up at the older women who were serving the food that morning. Reaching over to the women she took two plates of French Toast as Columbine appeared behind her. Oh- Antony hasn't gotten his food yet, Marie thought as she continued getting more food for herself and Leonard. Grabbing an extra plate of bacon and and extra bowl of sliced fruit she moved back to her and Leonards usual table carefully balancing the food on two karge plastic tray's.

"Antony I got you some food as well," Marie said looking up and smiling brightly taking a seat next to Leonard. Handing the food she picked up for the two men she picked up a stiff crunchy piece of bacon and started to eat it happily glad she was able to help and bring food to Leonard and Antony.

Ima box

nikki1281

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:29 am
Alexi locked the door behind him. His new apartment was small, with the combi kitchen/bedroom leaving little space for any equipment. On the dark kitchen worktop lay his canvas rifle bag, in which was his sniper rifle. He patted it absentmindedly as he passed it. He took off his suit jacket, slipped his glasses into the top pocket and tossed the clothing into the corner of the room. He slipped onto the bed and turned on his laptop. Squinting a little, he took up a pair of reading glasses and took up a cup of coffee, taking a large gulp before realising it was stone cold.
The laptop whirred away with itself, as Alexi sent it to search the various American databases for any all-girl groups. It didnt bring back much - save a large feminine party, who selected promising girls from the most popular sorority houses in America and trained them up ... all went well until one of the girls cracked because a police officer asked her what she was doing out on the street at night. Alexi laughed. Nothing to worry about. Turning back to his fresh cup of warm coffee, he smiled to himself. Then his computer proved him wrong.
it said. Alexi turned. On the screen was another name. A very intriguing name. The Italian Social Welfare Agency. Alexi felt like booting the machine halfway across the room. Then he stopped. And he frowned and picked up the cup of cold coffee and drank it down.
He did remember a news programe about the organisation, and its decline from the public view. "Surely not" he said aloud. Little girls with disabilities, being trained as killers? He shook his head, feeling the small scar below his eye. That kind of explotation was no longer in this world. He was being silly. He looked at his reflection in the mirror, looking back cold and calculating, the scar visible under the fluoresent lamp. He spoiled the effect by sticking out his tongue at his reflection and then swigging a sip of coffee from the warm cup.
He would take a trip away from the city. Get away from the media circus that had congregated down in the plaza where the shooting had taken place. Alexi couldnt help but feel sorry for the man, whom he was sure had taken a bullet that had Alexi's name on it. He would visit the head office of the Social Welfare Agency and give a donation. Being generous. He told himself, though his head said - getting rid of the money. 'Stop it' he thought, munching through a digestive biscuit. He had been a troubled child, he didnt want anymore walking his path.
Mind made up, he turned off the light and slipped into bed - hand reaching for the knife that lived under his pillow. Killing people for a living had made him paranoid.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:09 pm
Guido sighed as his alarm clock went off, late as usual. He got up and made yet another mental note to himself to get the clock's time set right. Lucky for him he did remeber to lay out what he would wear today, yesterday. Good thing too, I don't think I'll be able to find anything in my closet this morning. He fumbled for the light and turned it on, with the light on Guido could locate the window. He went and took a shower, loosing himself in the falling water for a moment. As the he showered he took note of what he would have to do for the day, Didn't Speranza remind me of something last night? Not being able to remeber and his shower being done he steped out and changed into his clothes, a suit and a navy tie. A navy tie, he rather thought the tie looked nice but he choose the color not for himself but for Speranza. Navy blue is her favorite color. That brought a smile to his face knowing she might smile this morning, It was Charolette's too. He sighed at that thought and looked at his little sister's picture on his desk. She was around ten in the photo, her brown hair elegently piled on top of her head and tied with a white ribbon that matched her plain dress. In the picture she smiled raidently as if there was no care in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speranza woke up and stretched, she looked out the open window and realized it was a tad on the late side. Oh well.... she thought getting out of bed. In the mirror she could see her own reflection, her hair was a bit messy and she was still in her night clothes. Getting out of bed she was carefull not to step on the stuffed cat that had been discarded durning the night. Looking at it she smiled, it was a cat that Guido gave her, the same time that he had given her her clarenet. The stuffed cat was a tabby looking one with a navy ribbon around it's neck, her favorite color. Smiling she picked the stuffed animal up and hugged it. The claranet sat on her desk, waiting to be used. She started making her bed and was sure to tuck the cat--Crane--into the bed. Speranza made her way to the dresser and began brushing her hair, she hummed to herself as she did so. Once her hair was brushed she placed the brush back on the dresser, she opened a few of the drawers and grabed the clothes she would wear for the day: blue jeans and a navy blue tee shirt. She changed into her clothes and put her socks and shoes on as the last touch. Again Speranza returned to her dresser to brush her hair again and then braid it. Lately braiding her own hair had become easier to her, where as earlyer she would get up early and have to have Guido braid it. He never minded it. She finnishes braiding her hair and ties it with a navy ribbon. Smiling she opens her bedroom door and leaves the room.

Kidalana

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

nikki1281

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:47 am
Alexi woke the next morning and blinked. The alarm hadn't gone off. He reached for the knife, and cut his finger on hte blade. He suddenly sat up and had the knife in his hand. The blood welled down his fingers and stained the cream sheets. Seeing no intruder and the spot on the sheets, Alexi swore and hurried into the kitchen to stop the bleeding. On his way, he almost floored himself by stepping on his alarm clock batteries that were scattered in the pieces of the alarm clock.
He didn't remember knocking the alarm clock to the floor, nor throwing the duvet across the room. He ran a hand under the tap, flinching as the cold water sprayed over his legs. He'd been dreaming again. The nightmares that had multiplyed since he'd started killing. Wrapping the finger in a plaster, his hand swept the open jar of sleeping pills - two large blue lumps still lay inside the red cap, laughing up at him. He sighed. Obviously he'd forgotten his meds before he went to bed. He tipped the two pills back into the bottle and closed his eyes, breathing deeply as he tried to forget the faces of the people he'd been paid to kill.
He was still thinking as he dressed up in his smartest tan suit with a crisp linen shirt. Tie or no tie? He half-heartedly held up a cream tie. Tie. He watched himself in the long mirror, his hands needing no prompting in tieing an Oxford Knot. Then he started seeing his nightmare. Faces, just faces. Photos and the person before a hole appeared in their forehead afer he'd pulled the trigger. It wasn't easy. He had to know the person, the target. He couldn't be good at his job if he didn't know where they were going to be. But once he knew them, he couldn't forget them. He shook himself and straightened the knot, ignoring the lump in his throat and the tears prickling his eyes.
Grabbing his car keys, he locked up the flat after making a copy of his hard-drive and wiping the laptop clean. He locked the documents in the suitcase, along with his rifle. The knife, he cleaned and put in his spare jacket hanging on the wall. The sheets he'd leave - blood could mean anything. Sliding his shades back on, he meandered down the stairs and into the carpool. The black landrover. Unlocking the car, he opened the boot and hauled out the sets of fake plates. His original ones. He was Alexi today. Snapping them onto the unmarked plate holder, he slid the bag back into the boot, hiding the spares under the back seat in the removable compartments. He whistled to himself as he jumped into the drivers seat. He turned on the radio, then changed to his cd player as he turned left at the junction and joined the main highway to Rome. Soon, he was whistleling along to R.E.M., almost a young man without a care in the world. Only once did the whistle die on his lips, as he passed the plaza where, a day or so ago Marcus Bottecelli had been shot. Out of respect, he stopped, not out of fear.
Soon he would be at the headquarters of the Italian Social Welfare Agency, and writing a cheque equivilent to $2000.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:08 am
He tore himself away from the desk and eventually the picture too, her smile was something he'd never forget. She smiled even as she died and Guido would never forget her, unlike Speranza Charolette never had a second chance. Unlike Spernza Charolette died quickly and she died bruitally, prompting him to join into this line of work. I'm late, I should be going. I bet everyone is already there. He quickly left the room, shutting the door behind him. He walked across the yard to the cafeterria. After a few moments of walking he heard a set of footsteps rapidly aproaching, knowing what would happen Guido turned around to see Speranza running towards him. She caught up and smiled at him, "Morning!" she said brightly.
"A good morning to you too," Guido replied, "Though I'm rather starting to think it will be afternoon soon."
Speranza nodded, "I wonder what's for breakfast," she looked at Guido and noticed the tie, "Navy!" she said smiling.
Guido smiled, navy.

~~~~~~~~~

I want to catch up to Guido! Speranza thought as she ran down the hall, she slowed down only for the stairs and then continued running. Once outside she immediatly spotted Guido crossing the yard, He hasn't gotten to breakfast yet! Speranza put on a burst of speed to catch up with Guido, he turned around and stopped as she aproached. Once she caught up she smiled at Guido, "Morning!"
He looked down at her and replied, "A good morning to you too," he then paused and added, "Though I'm rather starting to think it will be afternoon soon."
She nodded and thought for a while, "I wonder what's for breakfast," returning her gaze to Guido she noticed the tie, He's wearing a navy tie!, "Navy!" she exclaimed as a smile spread across her face.
He smiled at her.
Speranza threw her arms around Guido in a hug, "Thanks," she said.
"No problem," he said hugging her back, "Think we should go to breakfast now?"
"I'll race you!" She said cheerily to Guido.
He looked at her, "To breakfast?"
"Of course!"
"Alright..." he smiled again, "Ready..."
"Set..."
"Go!" When Guido said go the two set off running to the caffeteria.
The race was close when it seemed Guido would win Speranza pulled ahead causing her to reach the caffeteria first.
He caught up a few moments later and laughed lightly, "You're getting too fast for me Kido."
Speranza smiled and they entered the caffeteria.

Kidalana

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:23 pm
Columbine watched Marie darkly as the girl set a plate of food infront of Antony. She looked down at her plate and continued to eat silently. Once she finnished her breakfast, she stood, taking her plate over to the counter, throwing the trash in the wastebasket and leaving the tray ontop of the counter. Moving back to her seat, she folded her hands in her lap waiting for the rest of them to be done so they could get on with their day.

--------------->

Antony smiled warmly at Marie, taking his plate gratefully, "Thank you."

He dug into his food, glancing up at the others every once in awhile. He shrugged a little at Leo's comment, "Well, then I guess we'll be doing training. I hope something else doesn't come up. I kinda hate to feel needed in a job like this."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:16 pm
"Heh," Leo breathed lightly laughing though he said nothing in reply to what Antony had said. If I hadn't been needed in my last job I might have never met Rosalie, or if someone had actually been doing somehting I never would have lost my family, Stabbing a piece of cantalope with his fork Leonard shoved the angry thoughts away.

"Padania's been kinda quiet lately so maybe there waiting for something big. That would really suck," Finishing up his bowl of fruit he set off on eating his bacon. pausing between taking a bite he turned to Marie and answered her question, "Standard Brother and Sister field training, though we might stay a little bit longer and work on your sniping."

Hearing two loud people enter the mess hall Leo sighed faking anger saying loudly, "You know its not good to be late Guido."

----------

"Your welcome," Marie said brightly glad to actually be helping slightly condratictory to what Antony had said. Not noticing, or choosing to not notice the tension around Leonard she happily finished eating her heavily soaked french toast then worked on her bowl of fruit. "Leo, what training are we doing today?"

Ducking her head a little as she heard the answer to her question Marie thought back to when she had actually snipped on a mission. I almost missed, Marie thought, I was lucky the guy had moved otherwise he wouldn't have died. It had been a while since that mission and she hadn't really snipped since.

Finished her food she looked up as she heard Leo greet Guido. Waving at Speranza, she didn't yell out a greeting but instead turned to Columbine, "Hey why're you so quiet?"

Ima box

nikki1281

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:13 am
Alexi tapped on the dashboard, his fingers remembering old tunes, and older lessons. Traffic ahead of him slowed then stopped, causing him to stamp his foot on the break to avoid ploughing into the back of the Mercedes in front. On the road, the large sign stated that it could be an hour or so's wait.
And so here he was, caught in a line of traffic with nothing to do. It felt like a weekend, though he couldn't be sure. His mind began to wander, and he slipped into the past:
"Mama?" A childs voice rang through the house. Alexi knew it was him, just as he remembered the old worn panelling of the stairwell, and the long line of shadowy bookcases that once had towered over him, leading him down to the fireplace. He had grown, and the bookcases no longer looked brand new, nor scary. They looked like they had on the day of his 15th birthday, forgotten and broken. "Mama?" Alexi, 6 yr old Alexi heaved himself up to last step and tottered into the hallway. Up ahead, he saw that the fire was lit, and a shadowy figure of his mother was pictured against the flames. "Mama!" Alexi threw himself down the corridor, tiny legs a blur as he slipped over the polished stone floor. The woman laughed, tinkly and refined. "Mama, mama, guess what. Antoni says we can go to the zoo tomorrow" Antoni was his nurse. "Did she really? Thats a wonderful idea" His mother, smiled, slightly fuzzy and dim. Alexi had trouble remembering his mother. Alexi grinned as only a 6 yr old could. "Are you going to come to, Mama?" "No, caro ben, I have things to do" "Oh" Alexi whined. Footsteps echoed up the stairs. "Papa" Alexi called, trying to wriggle down off his Mother's lap, but her hand tightened on his wrist, and her hand clasped his head to her. Alexi struggled. "Mama, you're hurting" True. Her engagement ring had turned slightly, and it was digging into his cheek. "Mama. It hurts" Alexi whimpered. The footsteps stopped and a man's voice said "Let him go, Lucile" "Papa, Papa" Alexi called. His mother pulled him too her, with a gun now in her hand. "No" he voice was cold. "Mama, you're scaring me" Alexi said, tears running down his face. His mother kissed his forehead and turned the gun on his father. "Give it up, Nathan" "Are you crazy, woman?" "No. Stop the terroist acts, or our son" she pointed the gun at Alexi "Our only son, will die" Nathan, started forward. "Lucile, give the gun to me" "Papa, she's hurting me" Alexi whimpered. His mother's eyes cleared and she kissed her son again. "Fine" she said, holding the gun to herself, and pulling the trigger. Alexi screamed.
Alexi blinked awake, aware of the angry pippings of the cars behind him. "Sorry, sorry" he hissed, putting his foot on the gas. As he churned up the miles on the road, Alexi took a finger to his face and rubbed the scar on his cheek. "Mama" he breathed. No child, noone, should ever have to witness that night - so thats why he was in the car. To make good use of his illgotten gains.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:04 pm
Hearing what Leo had said in refrence to his entrance he waved and said, "It's that darn clock I tell you, I keep reminding myself to set it and never do." Speranza left to get breakfast and Guido sat down at the table he sighed, "I think I might just stick a post-it note on my head. But even then I'll never remember to get it set right." He shrugged, "Maybe I should just get a new one, I hear there's a newer and better model out. Changing the direction of the conversation Guido said, "So what have we planned for today?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Guido responded to Leo's comment Speranza waved back to Marie and then went to get food for both herself and Guido. She took a while to decide what to get and eventually decided, she noticed that there was sliced fruit and made sure that she got some for both of them. With breakfast asembled on the two respective trays Speranza headed back to the table and gave Guido his food, he said a quick thank you to her and she sat down as well, "Morning," she said to the other girls at the table.

Kidalana

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

nikki1281

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:14 am
Alexi turned into the drive of the Italian Social Welfare Agency and stopped the car. He flipped down the sun screen and scanned the pasty pale face with large green eye. He ran a hand haphazardly through his brown mop, trying to smooth out the mess which he'd forgotten to comb that morning. He rubbed his chin, and groaned at the scratchy patches on his face - stubble, why in the world hadn't he shave that morning? He slid his shades on and grinned. Or tried to grin. Somehow he didnt seem to pull it off. Biting his lip, he fished out his wallet and looked at the photo inside it. His own reflection grinned back, taking him back to the summer day on his 15th birthday. Behind the picture was a business card. EMILIO ROMANIO - Quality Financial Services - Alexi Mercedes - CEO
Maybe this was a bad idea. The company was new - the new model rebuilt from his father's old company, same name, same job - save the gun running. His name would be saved somewhere - and then he'd be tracked down and horribly shot. He stopped himself. Why was he suddenly all crazed up about this? Usually he was cool, calm, quiet and serious. Japanese Yakuza asked him for advice, and the Mafia wanted him sooo much, they nearly used all their funds on him. But he chose to work alone, and he was glad to. No sides, just points.
He straightened his collar and tweaked his tie. The motion reminded him of an older memory:
"Oi, Italian Job" Alexi groaned and turned to face the boy advancing on him. Brian Waters. The main bully of the children's home. Even a decade after this instant, Alexi could remember the guy's face, his mannerisms, his ways and his abusive language. How old had he been? 15? 16? Yes, 16. The day before his 17th birthday. "What do you want, Brian?" Alexi asked. He'd been planning his 17th birthday party, nothing much, just hanging out with some of the other guys at the centre - people who he'd have to bond with. Brian wasn't on the list, and Alexi had a feeling that this was about the party.
"Don't play coy with me, Italiano boy. You know what I'm on about!" Alexi cringed. Hunch correct. He played with his collar, running a finger around the gap between his neck and the collar. "What about it?" "Unless you want to have you're party from a hospital bed, then you'd better invite me" Alexi couldn't help it. The guy really thought he was hard. He felt laughter bubbling up. Calm. He told himself. Calm down. "You'll put me in hospital anyway" he said. Then he laughed. He really couldn't help it. Brian's face darkened.
And a large fist came at him.

Alexi blinked and stepped out of the car. Why now? Had he triggered some kinda memory button this morning? He strode up to the building's main entrance, locking the car with the key in his pocket. Lets just say, that Alexi did go to his 17th birthday with a black eye, split lip and a couple of cracked ribs. Also, Brian went to hospital with a broken nose, snapped collar bone and shattered leg from a long fall from the stairs - since after his beating, Alexi had ducked, and sent his opponent over the edge ... literally.
"May I help you?" A pretty blonde receptionist smiled up at Alexi, who removed his glasses and smiled back. Speaking in his soft italian, he started his little speech. "Sure you can. Can you point me in the direction of the director of this amazing organisation? I dont have an appointment, because I'm bunking the office today." He winked, and she giggled. "I happen to want to make a donation to this establishment for all the brilliant work it does for the children of Italy." He waved his cheque book to cement her interest. She picked up the telephone and dialled a number into the keypad. "Dr Davins? There is a young gentleman at the front desk who wishes to donate some money to the organisation ... Very well, I'll send him up" She put the phone down and gave Alexi a larger smile. "Dr Davins will see you in her office" "Did I need to have an appointment?" Alexi asked, suprised. Maybe the cheque book did something? "Thank you" He smiled again, and she almost seemed to faint. The charm was still there - if only she knew about the dayjob. He thought to himself.
Naitle Davins was in her office at the end of the corridor. She smiled to herself as a smartly dressed gentleman let himself into her office and she stood up. Rich, infuential, cute - sucker. She thought as they shook hands. A man with too much money, with a big ego looking to do something for the country. Nevermind, he'll do if his pocket is big, who cares where the money comes from. "Alexi Mercedes, CEO of Emilio Romanio." "Dr Naitle Davins, expert on the Social Welfare Agency. I've heard some stories of you, Mr Mercedes." Alexi blushed. She thinks im stupid. He thought. "I hope its good things, Dr" "Indeed. You're a giving man, it seems. Very enviromental orientated. Lots of charities have recieved some funding from Emilio Romanio." "Yes, well, they all make this world a better place to live in. Same with the Welfare Agency. Giving back the disabled children a life. Highly impressive" Play her. Alexi thought. Give some of the old charm, so she'll forget me after i've handed over the money. "Thank you Mr Mercedes." "So, the donation ... " Alexi started, but Dr Davins continued. "Would you like to see the offices before you give money, so you can know exactly where its going?" "I'd love to" Alexi said. They both stood, and Dr Davins lead the way through the door.
Much later, after the brief tour, Alexi felt good about giving up his ill-gained cash. He'd seen the children, lying in hospital beds, seen their faces. Happy. For they will all walk again, all will live. Now, he was standing back in Dr Davins's office, with his pen in hand. "So, Dr Davins, I am very proud to give $2000 towards caring for the children to whom you give life as a gift." He tore the cheque out of the book, and with mock ceremony handed it over. Dr Davins accepted it and smiled. Sap. She thought. "Thankyou" She said simply. As Alexi walked out of the door, she turned the cheque over, revealing the card that she'd taken from his wallet - the business card.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:37 pm
Leo laughed lightly as he scooted his chair over making more room for Guido and Speranza. Leaning his head down slightly he whispered to Marie, "Crowded today huh?" Leaning back in chair Leonard crossed his arms over his chest. "Well its just field training today, unless something pops up. We'll probably end up with a mission in a few days, Padania's been quieter and those Americans are all over the place." Shrugging Leo watched the door to the mess hall as all the other various doctors were filling out getting to work.

His chair fell to the floor with a clap as Naitle ran in panting. "Leo," she said gasping for air, "Aren't you guys supposed to be doing field training or something? I- I ran from there to here to try and find you." Remaining silent, more out of shock than anything else, his mouth hung slightly open. Closing it with a snap he resisted the urge to burst out laughing. Listening to her continue on, he accepted the card from Marie who had caught it. "Why would Thom want me to see this? Section one's supposed to handle this stuff."

Scanning over the card his mind raced trying to think of anything that might be familiar to him. "Alexi Mercedes?" Leo muttered under his breath, "Did this kids mother commit suicide or something? Sad story sure but why did Thom want me too look at this? It'd be good to look into his name sure, but.... I dunno," Leo trailed off handing the card back to Naitle, "I'll talk to Thom later though."

----------

"Hey Speranza," Marie said happy as she scooted her chair down making room for the two newcomers. A soft smile floated onto her face as she listened to Leo's comment nodding slightly at his as she stacked the dishes that remained on the table. Watching the others eat she waited for a moment before getting up herself to take care of hers and Leo's dishes.

Throwing the garbage away she gave the older women who was taking the dishes a quick smile before scurring back to the table. As she sat down Marie turned to front door of the building which had just been thrown open. Oh its Dr. Davins, Marie thought her brow slightly furrowed as she tried to figure out why she had run here, she'd probably be delighted to lose a few pounds though.

Watching Naitle come over to the table she pointed a finger at Leonard. "Leo," she gasped for air, "Aren't you guys supposed to be doing field training or something? I- I ran from there to here to try and find you." She paused gasping for air, as Marie reliezed how funny this scene might look on a movie, everyone's shocked look as they were in the middle of eating. Surpressing the urge to laugh she bowed her head as Naitle started to talk again, "Thom thought you might want to take a look at this. A guy just came and donated some money." Watching Naitle throw the card at the table, Marie reached up quickly and skillfully catching it before it landed ontop Guido's food.

Frowning she handed the card to Leonard who took it calmly one of his eyebrows' spocked.

Ima box

Kidalana

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:08 am
Guido smiled, "So looks like something might be up after all." he paused and then added, "So it is field training today, that sounds... fun." he shruged and put his fork down, "Dosen't anyone pass memos out anymore?" He picked up his fork again and continued eating, Alexi Mercedes... his mom commited suicide, sounds like he had the family life of a king...

"Morning Marie," Speranza said in responce to Marie, "Thanks for catching the card, I've heard business cards aren't too nutritious." She returned to pushing a peice of cantolope around the plate, What's Dr.Davis doing here? She came and gave that card, Marie caught it. Now they're talking about a man named Alexi Mercedes... who's mom commited suicide? And Leo's going to go talk to Thom. shrugging Speranza eventually stopped and put the fork down, "Good morning," she said to Natile she waited a while and then returned again to her food.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:05 am
Alexi sat in the car and passed the keys through his hand. He was panicing. Hyperventalating. Terrified ... oh god, why did he even have the card in his back pocket anyway? On the way out, he had absentmindedly slipped a hand into his chino pocket and found - nothing. He checked the other pocket - still nothing. Then his wallet. Nothing - no card. Which was stupid - they had his name and phone number now ... he was acting like a newbie again - the ones who messed up their first job. He could trace his problems back to his father (well, the guy had left him - screwed up his mother's life, then his own, dumped him, run away, abandoned him etc etc - then had the cheek to turn up under a different name - with a second wife and two children. He'd forgotten about his previous marriage, and the son who was now a killer!) But there was also the missed shot - how had that happened? Which had made him kill off a perfectly good person! Like, it was hard to change as it is, but having similar glasses. He'd been picking up the old pair for the past week and finding them to be too weak if he wasn't wearing contacts. But he'd been soo careless, and now he felt like he was in a trap, and being swiftly cornered.
He dug out his cellphone and dialled the first number that was stuck to the back of his sunshield. The phone on the other end started to ring. Ring ring. Ring ring. Ring ring. Pick up. Ring ring. Pick up. Ring ring. Pick it up. ring. Natalie Pick up the damn phone. ring. Be in the office. Ring ring. Pick it up. Ring ring. Pick it up Nat. Ring ring. Pick it up somebody.
Then;
"Hello Emilio Romanio, Susan here, how can I help you?"
"Susan - it's me"
"Bob?"
"Who's Bob Susan?"
"I'm sorry, I dont know you"
"Jesus Susan - who pays your paycheck?"
"Mr Mercedes"
"Well - hello Susan - it's you're employer on the phone - Can you get Natalie for me please?"
"Oh, Mr Mercedes, Of course sir" The phone was put on the table and Alexi could hear heels clicking across the floor. Then back again, and a soft voice asked
"Hello?"
"Nat its me"
"Give me a heart attack why don't you. Why haven't you called in a while?"
"Doing stuff. Look, has anyone called to talk to me since we last spoke?"
"Nope - just a man claiming to be you're father and ... "
"Block his number, I dont want to talk to him."
"'kay, well, there was the other director, Mr Smith. I told him that you weren't coming back, but you were monitoring the company. Now he just calls to check big descisions with you."
"and has he?"
"no"
"good, um Natalie could you... "
"hang on Alexi love, I've got a call on line two. Stay right where you are" The phone was replaced in the cradle and Alexi leant back into the car seat. Natalie was a really old friend - like the closest thing to a best friend. She was his sanity, always ready to pull a few strings in an emergency. Like now - he hoped.
Someone picked up the cradled phone and breathed into the handset. He jumped a mile.
"Alexi, you're a really wanted guy today"
"Why?"
"Because I have just got a call from a company called the Italian Social Welfare Agency wanting to confirm a cheque that you've written for $2000. Did you write that cheque?"
Alexi squirmed.
"Yes"
"Idiota! You left your card behind. Where are you now?"
"Near Rome"
"Right - you, my friend are going to come into the office and we're going to have a little chat - you do realise that these people want to meet with you?"
"How long have I got?"
"Several hours. I told them that when you got into the office you would be entering an important meeting with your team - ie me. They're going to come and meet you about 2:00 in the afternoon"
"Thankyou Nat, you've saved my backside again"
"For the hundreth time. But hey, who's counting?"
"Yeah, you"
"Get into the office Alexi"
She hung up on him and he looked at the mobile. He hurridly put the keys in the ignition and started the large landrover off the driveway. He had to make it into the city. With Nat, he knew he would be safe - but the trapped feeling still haunted him.

nikki1281

Ima box

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:37 pm
[[the times are kind of parallel after the field training more stuff's gonna happen. I've got a rough idea planned out in my head so yeah...

also if you've seen the series this training is just like the pair training that they had when they were going down the fake halls and targets were jumping out and Henrietta slipped sweatdrop my brother moved out and took all his manga's with him so I have limited access to the series and I can't remeber which book its it. I think its the second one but I'm not sure...]]

Leo rubbed his face again Naitle still standing there as if she was looking for an answer. "Okay, look I'll go talk to Thom after training, or he'll come find me and we'll take care of it- okay? Go set up an apointment with him or something." Sighing Leonard stroked his smooth chin then turned to Marie, "Lets head out to the range and get started. Once we're done go find Faith and make sure you've got your stuff ready. I doubt anything'll happen but just to be on the safe side."

Standing up Leo's chair made a sharp scratching noise, "You guys come when your ready and yeah- you know what to do. I was hoping we could all do this together at the same time. You guys don't have to rush unless you want to go with me to interview that Alexi if we do go" Trailing off he waited a moment for Marie to finish her goodbye's and get up. As she did Leo followed Marie out off the building and the two of them made their way to locked in high security compound where all the things hidden from the public's eye went on.

----------

Marie listened to the plan that Leo described. It sounded good. Hereing that they would be leaving shortly Marie spoke up, "Bye Speranza, bye Columbine." Slidding her chair back she reliezed she hadn't said goodbye to Antony or Guado. Standing up all the way she turned to the other adults, "Good-bye Dr. Davins, Antony, Guado."

Turning Marie expected to be walking behind Leo but instead he was waiting on her. A small little 'oh' escaped her mouth as she rushed forward hoping she was moving quick enough when Leo put her hand on her shoulder to slow her down. Smiling softly she was confused if she was in trouble or not. Deciding to let Leo say something she remained quiet the whole way to the range.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff