Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[GHOST] Vieve's Fireplace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

danse-hexe
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:28 am

Hey, Mine for Prom Night?

User Image

××××××××××××××××Huh... so that's what this piece of paper was for. Was a bit odd when Night just appeared at my door randomly, but he's a nice
××××××××××××××××boy, and by 'nice' I mean 'likely to keep buying me stuff'. I hope more people in school are like him- I think I might be able to
××××××××××××××××amass a nice hoard of money/etc by the time I graduate. Anyway, I'm glad he's my date for prom. Looking forward to it!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:14 am

Upstage THIS!

××××××××××××××××Roch.. he seems like a tough one to fool, but it looks like knowing him will come in somewhat useful, at least. Managed to get
××××××××××××××××myself a 'job' as PR rep for something called 'FMC'.. hopefully it's profitable. Wonder how I can make use of him, though.. he's
××××××××××××××××gotta have a weakness of some sort. Most people do- it's just a matter of finding out, I guess.

danse-hexe
Crew

danse-hexe
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:15 am

Useful Acquaintances Are Occasionally Hard To Come By

××××××××××××××××

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:16 am

But ... But this is MY Shiny

××××××××××××××××

danse-hexe
Crew

danse-hexe
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:26 am

MY SHINY

××××××××××××××××Jericho. I still don't know what to make of him- I'm not completely comfortable around him, but it's probably just the fact
××××××××××××××××that he looks terrifying. And he seems so grumpy. Either way, he's a lot stingier with his treasure than Night, but I figure if I
××××××××××××××××stick around and figure out how to get to him, it could work out really well. But you gotta be careful around a dragon and his
××××××××××××××××treasure, anyway- one wrong move and you'd probably be done for. Is it... really worth the risk? I guess we'll see...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:30 am

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?! ....oh hey, Shiny!

××××××××××××××××Free lunch? Enough said. I wish all the people around school were as easy to cheat as her, but let's face it- while free lunches
××××××××××××××××are great, it'll do more in the long run to actually be challenged, and to learn to deal with that. Picking on the easies only gets you
××××××××××××××××so far. Still, I'm looking forward to lunch, if not the company. I almost wish there was something interesting about this girl, at least..

danse-hexe
Crew

danse-hexe
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:37 am

Sweet & Innocent? These ghouls are so not..

××××××××××××××××text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
××××××××××××××××text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:22 am

The Cat and the Salamander

danse-hexe
Crew

danse-hexe
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:56 am

Bubble gum Hair beware ~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:29 am

SHINIES FTW!

danse-hexe
Crew

danse-hexe
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:11 am

Bleeding you dry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:12 am

The Table

danse-hexe
Crew

danse-hexe
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:22 am

Money burns in pocket, it should be spent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:33 am

Free to good home JUST TAKE IT AAAA

danse-hexe
Crew

danse-hexe
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:35 am

I'M IN YOUR BASE...

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff