8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:08 pm
I want to play it sooo bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:16 pm
I love it biggrin It's SOOOO fun!!!
But watch what you download from other people, some of the stuff doesn't work at all or completely screws up stuff. I ended up getting a bathing suit, and somehow a toddle could wear it and they looked like a Deathclaw from Fallout 3 O_o
And if you plan on getting Late Night, watch out for the elevator in the the Aquarius building. It's stuck on me a few times and I had to go into building edit and replace the elevator so it'd work ><;;;

Your computer must really suck for it to be downloading so long ._. Sims 3 downloaded onto my computer in less than 10 minutes.  

Ultra Kitty Girl

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Survivor 150

Booty Popping

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:40 pm
i has all the games and junk, i love that damn game awww yeah B]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:52 pm
Cooa
True true.but me no have money a friend of mine iss going to lend me the game.xD

Lol. Just keep in mind that you can download it but you can only play it as long as the disc is in. How long is your friend letting you borrow it for?

and @ Fouxia:
Dang girl. At least you saved 20 bucks, but I'm begining to think it def would have been easier to spend the extra 20 lol.  

Miss_Nayomi

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Miss_Nayomi

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:56 pm
Ultra Kitty Girl
But watch what you download from other people, some of the stuff doesn't work at all or completely screws up stuff. I ended up getting a bathing suit, and somehow a toddle could wear it and they looked like a Deathclaw from Fallout 3 O_o
And if you plan on getting Late Night, watch out for the elevator in the the Aquarius building. It's stuck on me a few times and I had to go into building edit and replace the elevator so it'd work ><;;;

Your computer must really suck for it to be downloading so long ._. Sims 3 downloaded onto my computer in less than 10 minutes.

Did you download it from the site or did you buy it at a local store?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:58 pm
Miss_Nayomi
Ultra Kitty Girl

I bought it at Best Buy.  

Ultra Kitty Girl

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Survivor 150

Miss_Nayomi

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:00 pm
Ultra Kitty Girl
Miss_Nayomi
Ultra Kitty Girl

I bought it at Best Buy.

I see. That may or may not be why it loaded so fast? IDK. I got mine at wal mart and it loaded fast and she said she got hers from their official website and it's taking all day to load. I wonder if it's just her computer or the fact that she got it from the website?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:23 pm
I was at first confused when she tolled she will lend it to me.I was like don't you need the disc?She said she was bored playing it and didn't want it anymore. So i was lucky xD  

Cooa

Ultra Kitty Girl

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:29 pm
Miss_Nayomi
Ultra Kitty Girl
Miss_Nayomi
Ultra Kitty Girl

I bought it at Best Buy.

I see. That may or may not be why it loaded so fast? IDK. I got mine at wal mart and it loaded fast and she said she got hers from their official website and it's taking all day to load. I wonder if it's just her computer or the fact that she got it from the website?

It can't be taking that long for the website though. The time it's taking is outrageous. For example, I downloaded World of Warcraft from the site *Or the expansions. Not sure which one, I can't remember.*, and it took about 5 hours. Not a whole day though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:39 pm
Ultra Kitty Girl
Miss_Nayomi
Ultra Kitty Girl
Miss_Nayomi
Ultra Kitty Girl

I bought it at Best Buy.

It can't be taking that long for the website though. The time it's taking is outrageous. For example, I downloaded World of Warcraft from the site *Or the expansions. Not sure which one, I can't remember.*, and it took about 5 hours. Not a whole day though.

My internet's a b***h.
It's STILL downloading. Something about the firewalls are screwing up the download, so an EA rep told me to RE-DOWNLOAD IT. fml fml fml.

catsoon

Friend

Frezeal

Shameless Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:10 pm
I got mine for the PS3, it's pretty awesome.

However, loading is a b***h. It takes forever to load up the log in screen and to save&quit the game.

I hope you will get yours downloaded successfully soon!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:29 pm
I love The Sims!

Most of my couples are from my favourite anime/manga/tv characters.

whee Lame, i know, but i love it.

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:56 pm
even though i love the sims 3, sims 2 will always be number one in my heart. c:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:52 pm
K R A Y Z E H
I love The Sims!

Most of my couples are from my favourite anime/manga/tv characters.

whee Lame, i know, but i love it.

Totally not lame lol. I hadn't thought of that. Wow. @Ultra kitty Uhmmm, and yeah, I guess her computer just sucks then lol sorry.  

Miss_Nayomi

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Illegitimate Princess

Intellectual Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:29 pm
It's decent on NDS too. (just don't expect nice graphics lol)
My brother broke our gaming laptop so I can't run Sims anymore crying . Anyways I remember playing the first The Sims for console and getting into the hot tub naked thinking it was the most scandalous thing with those huge censor blocks lol. Good times.

28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff