Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Crater Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:18 pm
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher pushed down sharply and grabbed Sakaki by the arm, dragging him back up to the surface We can't leave Zori alone and the Kage could come at any minute. his eyes scolded silently as they rose back up. Sypher's legs kicked solidly and soon he breached the surface "Ah...that's nice." he grabbed the edges of the crater and pulled himself up and out. He stood, wringing out his hair "I hope the Kage gets here soon...I've gotta get settled at th-...my place." Sypher paused momentarily, remembering he had to go set up his old place. His plans to not return to the Cradle were serious...he wasn't going back there. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorixxhojoxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx»xxstats Chakra: 225 / 225xx Ryo: 0 両 xx AC: 0

Zori nodded, apparently everyone in the world knew this jutsu except for her. As the others started taking off top layers to swim, Zori did also, revealing a short pair of shorts and a spaghetti-strap top. She eased herself in, re-reading the scroll she had set off to the side. "I don't know how you could help me breath underwater, but if you'd like to try you're welcome to." She laughed lightly and tried to practice by dunking her head under and using chakra to take oxygen out of the water just like the scroll said.

Apparently it was harder than it seemed because although Zori felt her chakra going into the water, the second she tried to take a breath nothing happened and she choked. She quickly resurfaced and coughed, then turned to Sypher.
"Ahem. Since you offered to help, you got any tips?" { 1/4 }

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher grinned and slid back into the water, treading next to Zori "Well first, imagine that you have a big bubble around your mouth. And through that bubble is a filter that turns water into oxygen. The bubble is your chakra created by the jutsu." he swam to the side of the crater and leaned back, his feet keeping him from sinking. [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:50 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

After sypher pulled him up sakaki sunk back to where only his eyes, the top of his head, and his large curtain of white hair could be seen. As he saw zori get in the water and saw sypher offering her help he slowly swam the other way, intent on getting away from them. He liked being alone, it was what he was used too. He grew up alone and he taught himself on his own. The only real friend he had were his cousin and dai though he hardly knew anything about his cousin and his feelings for dai kept getting in the way of s healthy friendship with the girl. Sakaki had always wondered how people would react if he died or left the village. Now that he was a ninja that second one would be significantly harder to do and the first one got a lot easier. He had always thought of leaving the village as it was apparent he wasn't wanted. Sakaki slowly sunk into the water again but this time just enough to where his entire body was underwater. All the while his thoughts kept on there traitorous path.

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher glowered as Sakai swam off again and turned back to Zori "Try that and I'll be right back." he turned and kicked off, shooting through the water easily. He made it all the way behind Sakaki under the water and hovered for a moment, then aimed a kick at him. It would strike him lightly in the lower back, merely a way to get his attention, as Sypher would float behind him with his arms crossed. He was glaring but also making faces at Sakaki STOP drifting off, stupid Saki! Stupid! he began moving his hands, miming what he was thinking Start acting like a member of the village! You're being a fool. he crossed his arms again with a nod and almost drifted off, kicking to move back into his position Got it? he jabbed a finger at Sakaki. [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

Sakaki aimed a cold stare at sypher, his cold emotionless red eyes seeming to glow in the darker light of being underwater. Why the hell should I? the village doesn't seem to care the only people that honestly care are daitomi and the raikage! Sakaki mimed back. As far as I'm concerned everyone else can burn in hell Sakaki signed before he began to swim deeper in hopes of being alone until the raikage got there. Why did he ask sypher to be his sensei? Oh that's right he felt left out. 'I was doing good enough on my own' he thought harshly to himself. He knew he couldn't out run or beat sypher but maybe he wouldn't be a jackass and leave sakaki to his own devices until the raikage arrived but sakaki had a feeling he would do the exact opposite.

User Image

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image

A bubble? That seemed easy enough. She focused her chakra again like they taught in the academy, except tried to make it into an imaginary bubble. She sank into the water again, only up to her eyes this time, since it would be easier to return her mouth and nose to the surface, so there was less of a chance of death. Because that was always nice. A slow breath in, and... more choking. She tried to stay quiet because it really was embarrassing for her to be failing this much. { 2/4 }

This jutsu had quite the punishment for not being able to learn it, didn't it? That being the possible chance of death with all the water in your lungs. Most techniques that you couldn't pull off just made it so it didn't work. No death involved. Zori sighed as she pulled her wet hair back into a high ponytail. Just make another bubble Zori, calm down. Already in the water again, she tried to form her chakra into a bubble again just like Sypher had said. She took a quick breath and was ready to resurface when she realized she didn't feel like she was dying. A success? She did it!

COUGH COUGH. Well, maybe not. Upon the excitement of her little victory her focus broke and so did the jutsu. Well, she'd need more practice holding her concentration.
"Uh, don't mind me." Zori mumbled. She must have been creating a lot of noise with all her choking... but she had to do it if she wanted to help at all! { 3/4 }

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher scowled and kicked again, his powerful legs pushing till he whipped past Sakaki to block him. He floated in front of the boy and began to mime again I CARE. he slammed his hand into his fist sharply I CARE. he flung his arm out again and then slammed his hand into his fist again I CARE. Sypher used his arms to push himself down so he wouldn't float up I'm sick and tired of doing things for people and not having my actions recognized. I said I'd be your sensei. Doing that means I care enough to want to try to help So don't you turn out like the rest of the losers. he jerked his arm sharply down at the ruins below them I CARE. Believe me or not. I CARE. he shook his head and reached out, touching Sakaki's forehead Get rid of those walls in there. He kicked once more and then moved out of the way, drifting up to the surf instead of kicking. It was a nicer way to go up, to just drift. [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:52 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

Sakaki glared at syphers retreating form before he slowly looked down and clenched his fists so hard they started to bleed. 'Why can't that b*****d just be like the rest of them and ignore me or scorn me for my horns!' Sakaki yelled in his mind. His rage and confusion reaching there peak he let out a frustrated scream which sent a large amount of bubbles to the surface. Sakaki just sat there for a moment before he let himself slowly drift up always staying a couple yards away from sypher.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher floated up near Zori, smiling like a snake to tease her as he swam over "So? Can you breathe now?" he asked, lifting his head up to speak. He kept majority of her body under the water and began swimming little circles "Its ok if you don't get it the first couple of times...?" [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:12 am
User Image

Zori shrugged. Hopefully she would get it eventually. Or she'd look like a failure. But, it seemed like she had it down, she just needed to focus her chakra a little more, and concentrate on keeping the jutsu active for more than five seconds. Unfortunately, she was never good at pretending her chakra was a visible thing. Zori never understood what her sensei in the academy meant with all those, "imagine in your mind how you want to manipulate it"s."I'm working on it."

After a few more trials and failures, Zori was about to ask for another tip because the previous one Sypher gave her wasn't working. But she was independent and not the type to ask for help in whatever form it came in. With this to think about she tried again. She got the actual technique down, she just didn't know how to keep it around until she got out of the water. Fueled by the thought of a success in the nearby future she focused her attention on the imaginary bubble that she made, and tried to use more chakra to sort of make it...stronger? She didn't really know how to explain it either.

It seemed to work though, as she could breathe freely underwater. She dunked head in and took a better look around. It was much more beautiful underwater than it was above. A much clearer view. She resurfaced, grinning.
"Hey Sypher, thanks for the advice! You know why? Cause I did it!" She leaned back to float on her back. "I'm not really that great at it, but once the kage gives us our objective I'm sure I'll get more practice." Heck, she could even practice now. { 4/4 }

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:16 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
"It's beautiful, isn't it?" the Raikage's voice called, as she stepped over the lip of stone, stepping onto the water with care. The shinobi in her presence had clearly been enjoying the clear water, and the ruins beneath, as she looked over one of the genin. Sakaki was a slight distance away, which was a bit of a shame, but she wagged her finger, notifying the shinobi present to gather.

"Today, we'll be draining the crater here," Kinpaku announced to the crowd. It likely wasn't the move they'd expected, but there was going to be a much greater endeavor here in the future, "How? Well, we'll be utilizing Suiho no Jutsu. Out of everyone here, I'd believe it if Sypher were the only one to know it, right now." She couldn't help but glance inquisitorially toward the oinin. She had little idea what the Senju's skills set involved.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:18 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher smiled and reached out, ruffling Zori's hair "Awesome. And practice makes perfect so yeah! Of course you'll improve." he turned and swam closer to the edge as the Kage arrived, resting his arms on the edges to listen "Suiho no Jutsu....boiling water, yes? I've studied it but never used it." he mused and pushed himself out of the water "I can learn it in a jiff though." he grinned at her through his practically curtain of hair. [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:55 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
"Well, Sypher... I'll show you, and the genin how to work this technique," Kinpaku explained as she settled herself on the water with relative comfort, thinking on how much simpler the technique was going to be to perform for the genin that were present, a blessing in and of itself. "Watch these carefully." She made certain that the two genin present could see, as she carefully moved through the ninjutsu seals. Each performed slowly and simply, in sequence.

"Now, water jutsu is different in its focus in terms of chakra, Zori," Kin explained some, knowing Sakaki and Sypher knew this all too well, "More often than not, you won't be focusing your chakra within, but rather you'll try and focus influencing the area around you. This time though, it's both. First, focus your chakra externally as best you can, as if it's heating the water about you. When you think you've got that down, inhale the vapor, pool it, along with chakra in your lungs, got it?"

Kinpaku glanced at the three, hoping her explanation was simple enough, in most cases here. "Central areas for this focus will be your lungs and esophagus," continued Kinpaku, as she stepped back over the edge, and looked down the slope. "We'll only begin draining today, and as such, we won't be carving out large hunks of stone. Like this." Her fingers flickered to form the seals, something quite odd for her, as a performer. Nevertheless, chakra pooled, and she inhaled a moment, before spewing forth the steaming jet of water at the lip. She didn't hold for long, making a carving not even a foot deep, but the water ran out slowly nonetheless.

[Alright; For instruction, we'll give the academy reduction bonus, so Suiho no Jutsu is now 5 posts to learn! One time offer! Come and get it~ ]

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher watched with interest then turned to look at the water This....is gonna take some time! Oh well. It gives me a chance to think over some things.
(5/5posts)
Sypher focused on his chest and began to center chakra around his sternum despite the Kage's suggestion of the esophagus. He was a bit distracted but it would be fine Once this is over with...I can deal with the other issues at hand. he kept building his chakra in his chest and lungs. He was sending his chakra out to the water closest to him, imagining it boiling and boiling. The steam began rising and he started sucking the hot air into his throat and lungs, his chest expanding widely. He leaned back to take in more of the steam I'm full of hot air! he thought and his concentration broke as he choked out laughter "s**t that's hot!" Sypher wiped his mouth, a little embarassed but Let's try this again! he signed and began sucking the steam once more before he released it. The boiling water streamed out and slammed into the side of the crater. It was too much and blew a chunk out of the wall "...Third times a charm, right?" Sypher muttered and tried again. This time it worked and the crater edge was worn away Finally.... [☁]

(Learned)

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces