Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♥ Faekat Plotting: (Romance and Non)
Song Wants To Plot! Open <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:24 am
Yup, now that Cait's all finished, I guess I can say this thing is...officially open? Fwee~  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:23 pm
Jill added~! <3  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Jet Tavis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:16 pm
I do not know if he is something she would like. But for Jill.
User Image

Lenn is the youngest of the Debe family, the shyest yet bravest at the some time. He is a true Pure, nothing goes through his mind that is even a little evil. He is never jealous, always kind to everyone, always seeing the light even in the darkest of exteriors. He wants to give as much as he can to others without taking away from those he loves. Always making sure he has time for his family. But always longing for someone who understands him. Someone who needs him. Someone to protect, to guide, to be guided by, to inspired, to be inspired by.

He playes the tambourine in his family's band, but also helps his father write the music of the songs. (His 2 sisters play the flute and trumpet, and brother plays the violin. All three of his siblings I own already, and all three are mated. His mother, when I get her, is the manager, and sings when there is words in the songs. And the father, when I get him, writes the songs with his children's help but mostly Lenn's help, and plays the piano when needed. )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:22 pm
Oh God Jet, he is cute and I adore him. However, I'm going to have to decline for Jill. He's just...not quite what I'm looking for for her. Sorry.

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
♥ Faekat Plotting: (Romance and Non)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash