Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Ixora High[In need of Students and Teachers<3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which are you
  Student
  Teacher
View Results

Cimmerian Maiden

Shy Genius

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:09 pm
Mae spread her legs involuntarily, opening her mouth for Lydia. She didn't speak now, letting her body react to her praise from her favorite teacher. She slide her hands to Lydia's shirt, beginning to undo the button on her jacket. "Can I keep you?" She asked wickedly, licking her lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:14 pm
Lydia gasped softly as Mae began undoing her jacket.Lydia's eyes closed as her hand traced up Mae's thigh."Maybe."She teased Mae.
(Reply in a pm I don't feel like getting banned XD)

Vir Adahlen

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:39 pm
Winter leaned against the doorframe with arms crossed and a smirk. She watched curiosly and decided to stay quiet until the show was over. Until then, she would enjoy what was in front of her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:56 am
Lydia's eyes looked over to the door and pulled back away from Mae blushing a bright red."Oh excuse me."She said adjusting her clothing and moving away from Mae."I'm Ms. Lydia you teacher for this year."She said with a warm loving smile on her full lips.  

Vir Adahlen

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:05 am
She cocks a brow and makes her way to the teacher, slicking her hair back. "You sure that's all you are?" She smiles and shoves her hands in her pockets. "No matter. I won't tell." She takes her seat and sticks her legs on another desk. "And I'm Winter."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:39 pm
Roxxane entered the classroom and brushed her hair from her face." Um hello I'm Roxxana Love" Roxxana smiled and took a seat towads the back of the class adjusting her shirt so it wouldn't ride any higher then it was.  

lovehurts2299

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:56 pm
Winter pulls a chair and sits next to the newest girl. She smiles predatorily and rests her chin on her fist. "And what brings an hermosa babe like yourself here?" she asks with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:32 pm
Ms. Tilly opened the door to the math classroom and blushed furiously when she saw it was the wrong room. "Umm...could anyone help me with this school map? I-I can't find my classroom." She the last twiddling with her conductor baton.  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:11 pm
Winter stands and steps beside the teacher. She smiles devilishly, taking the map into her hands. "I'll be more than happy to help you, Ms....?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:43 pm
Lydia blushed brightly at Winter words before walking back to her desk and picking up a peice of chalk and wrote another set of pages and problems on the bored.  

Vir Adahlen

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:51 pm
Winter rolls her eyes and hands the map back to Ms. Tilly. "It's down the corridor. If you need further instructions, I'll be here," she says with a wink. She leans against the wall. "Ms. Lydia, how 'bout we have a nice free hour instead of boring problems?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:58 pm
Tilly's blush becomes more prominent when Winter comes and take the map from her and directed her towards the right room. "Thank you! I'll just be..." and before she could finish the sentence she had ran out the room towards the music room.  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:04 pm
She raises a brow in slight confusion. The new teacher was cute, sure, but kind of odd. She shrugged her shoulders and directed her full attention to Ms. Lydia. "How about that free day?" she asks with a heavy lust in her voice. Winter rests her elbows on the teacher's desk and winks. "I promise it'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:26 pm
Roxxana smiled looking towards winter " School and how about yourself."  

lovehurts2299

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:09 am
Winter directed her gaze back to the new girl. "Girls," she said and smiled. "And my last year of course."  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff