Submit

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:08 pm
The Nurse stood there silently. Though in her mind she was thinking ' Bowties are cool.'  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"Hello ... i'm the Doctor ... Basicly ... Run!"

the Master just smiled as the Doctor smirked smugly "what are you planning ... trying to be president?" he asked as the Master looked at him "i'm suprised at you Doctor ... you think i'd spend my lives as Lord President ... no, i just came to get a TARDIS, seems fair considering you destroyed my old one" he said as the Doctor was furious "i never did such a thing ... that'd be murder" he said as the Master looked at him "yes it was and you were the cause of it ... just like alot of other things"

"bowties are cool ... so are fezes"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:00 am
The Nurse was fighting hard. She wanted to punch the Master in the face so badly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:22 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

the Doctor was going to argue more, but music started to play and everyone headed to the High Councel conference room including the Master "come on, we better go ... sooner they anounce the two candadits for the presidency the sooner we can leave" he said taking his sister with him

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Harkee

Aged Gawker

8,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:50 am
spacespacespacespacespacespacer..o..m..a spacespacespace R..O..M..Y spacespacespace g..y..p..s..y

SPACE
SPACE

i t ' s m e , l o s t i n t h e
User Image

SPACE
SPACE

User Image

SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE

when you look into my eyes

. . . .and you see the crazy gypsy in my soul

. . . . . . . .it always comes as a surprise

. . . .when I feel my withered roots begin to grow

well I never had a place that I could call m y v e r y o w n

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .that's all right, my love, 'cause you're my home

SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE

♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥

SPACE
SPACE

spacespacespacespacespacespace G a s p i n g .. loudly as the grand orb loomed over her Roma Gypsy, better known as Romy, stopped dead in her tracks. The balls of her feet ached from the long trek she had made alone. Alone to get away from the crazed life that was the Gypsies. It's not as if she didn't love her family to pieces. Oh no, not even close to that. Nor was it the thought that each and every day, when Romy did a show, the men would oogle her. She could handle that. In fact, that is what she was made to do. Her ability made it almost impossible for men to not stare at her while her hips sway and her body moves. The reason why the belly dancer decided to leave the comfort of her caravan was simply because she had begun to feel an almost magnetic pull towards the orb now looming over her like an angry father. Romy's slate gray eyes grazed over it, the startling red sky making it seem as though it were some sort of evil place. A small smile graced her lips as she urged her feet to move slowly forwards.

spacespacespacespacespacespace F i n a l l y .. getting as close to the orb as she could without touching it, Romy felt a buzz of anticipation run through her veins. Curling her toes into the snow, she shivered to herself. 'This is it.' Mentally sighing as she lifted her left hand to touch the barrier surrounding the city, the belly dancer hesitated. She hesitated because she was unsure if this is what she really wanted or not. Yes she had left her entire family to come to this place, but was it really what she needed? The unasked question was answered as her hand twitched causing her to graze the orb. A coolness washed over her left side as her hand broke through the barrier. The air on the other side felt much warmer than where she was standing. Before Romy knew what was happening, her body had started to get sucked inside of the barrier. Holding her breath and shutting her eyes, the belly dancer almost lost her balance when she emerged on the other side. Her whole body felt like jelly as she regained control. Her knees wobbled and her head spun. 'That was nothing like I had expected.' Pressing her lips together in thought, Romy attempted to move forward. It failed. She fell.

spacespacespacespacespacespace G r u n t i n g .. as her hip hit the ground, Roma Gypsy felt as if she were done for good. Not only had she left her home, but now she was alone and unable to get up and walk back. Sighing to herself, Romy rolled onto her back in order to stare at the sky. The clouds rolled lazily by her, totally unaware that she was stuck. The belly dancer folded her arms underneath her head and sighed again. The lingering thought of not being able to move away from where she was washed over her. Panic began to stir. Chewing on the inside of her lip nervously, Romy shut her eyes. "Amràn." (curse) Swearing under her breath in her native tongue, Roma Gypsy sighed again

SPACE
SPACE

m o o d .... a l o n e

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:13 am
" Well I hope one of them is you. I could see you doing great things for Gallifrey."  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:20 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

the Doctor was going to say something but an alert sounded "green alert ... an alien?" he said as he saw guards running to the outer barrier where they said that an alien had been traped from the barrier and because of this the gathering was postponed, electing the Doctor's tutor, Barusa as president and the Doctor ran with the guard to the alien. seeing a woman in the barrier, he helped the guards to get her free. a hole came around the woman to free her and the Doctor ran to her "it's ok ... i'm a doctor" he said looking at her "can you hear me?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:16 pm
spacespacespacespacespacespacer..o..m..a spacespacespace R..O..M..Y spacespacespace g..y..p..s..y

SPACE
SPACE

User Image

SPACE
SPACE

User Image

SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE

SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE

♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥

SPACE
SPACE

spacespacespacespacespacespace K e e p i n g .. her eyes shut as hands groped and grabbed her, Romy half smiled at the sound of a male voice. Opening her right eye in order to stare at the man, the belly dancer gave him a full tooth smile. 'His hair looks soft.' Forcing her other eye to open slowly, the woman blinked twice. Unsure if she should reply in her native tongue or not, Romy nodded with a smile. "Bokhali sim." (I'm hungry) Grinning up at the man as she rubbed her stomach, Romy pulled herself up enough to rest on her elbows. Searching in her brain for the translation that he would probably need, the belly dancer sighed a little. She really did not want to speak in English at the moment, mainly because there were a bunch of people in guard uniforms who could possibly take her as a threat. It wasn't as if she had any weapons, but at the moment she really did not want to have a bunch of angry men carrying her off someplace. Not that it wouldn't have been a bad thing. Romy grinned to herself at the thought of her mother being in a similar situation. Though, it probably ended quicker than right now because her mother was a stone cold fox.

spacespacespacespacespacespace B l i n k i n g .. up at the man who claimed to be a drabèngro or a physician type person, Romy licked her lips thoughtfully. Curling her toes slowly before spreading them, the belly dancer sniffed quickly. "I can hear you, drabèngro." Keeping her voice low, Roma Gypsy tucked a smile into the corner of her mouth. She had used that voice many times, but never on a doctor. It wasn't as if she meant anything by it, not to this man anyways. Romy usually doesn't try to get friendly with people she had just met, unless it was for her family's benefit. If that were the case, then it is up to her to find a new "friend" to play with.

SPACE
SPACE

m o o d .... s l i g h t l y p l a y f u l

o u t o f c a r r o t t s ; Shiiiitty.  

Harkee

Aged Gawker

8,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"ah ... an Earth girl" he said as he turned to the guards "it's alright, i'm taking full responcibility for her ... after all, Sol III is my specialty" he said as the guards nodded and left. the Doctor helped the gypsy up, he could tell she was from the speach "now theres no need to act like you dont understand a word i'm saying mosly cause i heard you speak english ... that and the translation circuts from you ship can translate to any language i can speak ... and i speak everything" he said to her as he led her to a room "now then ... two questions ... one is ofcourse what would you like to eat and two ... how did you get from Earth all the way here?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:38 am
The Nurse wasn't sure about this girl but she was curious how in hell she got to Gallifrey.  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Harkee

Aged Gawker

8,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:25 am

SPACE
SPACE

User Image

SPACE
SPACE

User Image

SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE

SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE

SPACE
SPACE

spacespacespacespacespacespace C h u c k l i n g .. under her breath at the man's words about taking "full responsibility for her, Romy grunted a little as she stood. Brushing off her clothing as she listened to his speech about being able to speak every language and how she shouldn't pretend not to know what he would be saying, Roma Gypsy grinned a little. 'He's quick. I like him already.' Glancing over at the woman who looked cautious, Romy had to smile pretty for her. o, it probably wouldn't put her mind at ease, but the belly dancer found it customary to smile pretty for any woman. It wasn't as if it were a jealousy thing, oh no. On the contrary, it was merely to allow the other female to relax a little. Usually it didn't play out like that. Mainly because Romy would insert a wink or a twist of the hip, which would give everybody the wrong idea. 'Which would be bad in this case. Unless she rolls like that.' Tucking a smile into the corners of her mouth, the belly dancer turned her attention back to walking into a room with the drabèngro.

spacespacespacespacespacespace K e e p i n g .. silent as she rubbed her stomach, Roma Gypsy made a face. She wasn't actually sure what she wanted to eat. Licking her lips slowly, the belly dancer blinked once and looked from the woman to the man and back again. "Drabèngro and gazhì." (adult female non-Romani person) She paused. It would be difficult to explain how she did get here. For one thing, nobody knows about her elemental capabilities. For another, Romy barely even knew how she got here. It was all just a blur really. A very surreal blur. Focusing on the woman, the belly dancer smiled a little. "Drabamni? Medicine woman?" Thanks to the man's explanation of how he can understand every language, Roma Gypsy didn't really need to add the English part. But because she was speaking to the woman, Romy though it would be a good idea to add it, for her sake. Turning back to the man while the she waited for the woman's response, the belly dancer rubbed her stomach. "Drabèngro, you can vozdèla. Trust. I do not remember how I came here." Pausing in order to insert a charming smile, Romy sighed a little. "Yertisar man, pardon me, for not remembering. I believe I achieved a ride from some travelling men and women." Lifting both of her shoulders slowly, the belly dancer exhaled as she relaxed them.

SPACE
SPACE

o u t o f c a r r o t t s ; I'm sorry these are so bad. .-.
m o o d .... i n t r o u b l e

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:46 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"well they must have had interesting ways of transport considering your on another planet" he said to the woman as he thought for a moment 'this never's happened before, if anything she came by teliportation or something ... prahaps theres more to this woman than meets the eye' he thought as he nodded "my name's the Doctor by the way" he said as there was michanical wering as K-9, the Doctor's robotic dog, came to them with three plates of pasta
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"K-9 you didn't have to do that ... i was about to fix something anyway" he said as K-9's ears wagged
"negitive ... master cannot cook, the TARDIS does" he said as the plates hovered to the Doctor, his sister, the Nurse, and the mysterious guest "im not sure wether to be grateful insullted or both"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:03 am
The Nurse nodded. " Yes I am the Nurse. His sister." She leaned down to recieve the pasta from K-9. " Thank you K-9!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:58 am

SPACE
SPACE

User Image

SPACE
SPACE

User Image

SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE

SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE

SPACE
SPACE

spacespacespacespacespacespace S m i l i n g .. at the drabamni, Romy nodded slowly. She used to have a brother, well technically she still does have one, and they were as close as can be. That is until she ran away from the family. "That is very good. For you to be phen and phral, sister and brother." Smiling easily at both of them, Romy blinked twice when the man said that his name is "the Doctor". Frowning ever so slightly, the belly dancer failed to notice the robotic dog bringing in plates of food. Until it spoke about how the man could not cook. Glancing down at the dog, Roma Gypsy smiled. "What is this?" Squatting to get a closer look at the robot, the belly dancer squinted. Reaching out her left hand to touch it, she paused.

spacespacespacespacespacespace G l a n c i n g .. up at the man and the woman, Romy smiled a little and straightened. Tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear, she laughed a little. "Me bushov, my name is Roma Gypsy. I have never seen anything like this before." Keeping her gaze innocent as could be, Roma Gypsy followed the woman's actions and took the food from the robot. Pressing her lips together nervously, the belly dancer waited for the man to take his. She didn't want to seem greedy or ungrateful for both of their help. 'I wonder if their names are what they say they are. Drabèngro and drabamni don't seem like regular names for English speaking people." Smiling to herself slowly, Romy shuffled her feet a little. She could feel the ground underneath her shift as she moved, which made her stand still. In the current situation, Romy did not need the ground to be moving with her emotions.

SPACE
SPACE

o u t o f c a r r o t t s ;
m o o d .... i n t r o u b l e

Harkee

Aged Gawker

8,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:43 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"his name is K-9 ... my second best friend, arent you K-9?" he said as K-9 rotated his ears and wagged his tail "affermative, master" he said as the Doctor took his plate and looked out to the bright orange sky and saw the twin suns out in the distance about to set and he smiled looking out "i kind of missed it here ... i forgot how beautiful it is" he said looking at the vally below, the leaves on the trees were silver and the grass was capped with snow. any man who wasn't native to Gallifrey would consider this planet a beautiful planet. but the Time Lords called it home

(Gallifrey's theme)  
Planet Gallifrey

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas