17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:34 am
User Image

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦User Image♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Have you ever seen a cat smile?

"You aren't going to find me down there love." A voice from high up said. just like her name she came and went as she pleased. "I was off having tea, I didn't think you could do much more damage in an hour. So I've come back like a proper baby-sitter." she was sitting on a rock ledge not far from him looking down. Sitting up straight with her legs crossed obviously a proper lady. "Now do tell me, what have you been up to. While I was away." Her cat like eyes watched him, once again determined to make him suffer with her. It was his fault after all.

Well you're looking at one.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 am
keybladegirl1993

User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"cute, real cute Chesh ... crash landing, only one person on bored, at least from what Nurse and i have found" he said as he climbed the rocks and sat next to her and gave her a smirk "just know that i'm not liking this situation as much as you, the last thing i need is a baby-sitter ... nor a friend turned enemy, I've got enough of those already ... so if you want to talk about why you hate me-" he said putting his hands in his pockets "then lets talk"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

(yay, i missed you)  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:22 am
The Nurse wished she could hear what they were talking about. It seemed odd that this woman showed up out of no where.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:44 am
User Image

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦User Image♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

"I thought so," she said with a flip of her hair. "Dearie I don't hate you, I've just been angry with you for the past.....how many years has it been now...not that it matters." She spoke with a bright smile on her face. "It would have been different, you know if you would have told me. I would have understood then." She frowned and clenched her fists. "But no, I waited at the door all night. They made me come inside when I got crowned queen. Then I ran back outside and waited. Think of how stupid I looked, because I didn't think you off all people would have stood me up." She stood up and dusted her skirt off. "So I think you do need a baby-sitter. You acted so childish after all. I doubted you could have changed much."

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:45 pm
keybladegirl1993

User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"i'm sorry" he just said as he let out a nostril sigh and looked at her "it just happened so fast, i was on my way, but i ran into trouble ... i managed to trick one of the guards to show me how the old Type 40's used to work, the binary scans had been wiped and i was the first one to touch it ... well ... i stole it ... i didn't know if i'd ever leave here so i took it, and the TARDIS took me" he said as he looked down "i wanted to say good-bye but-" he said as he stopped and closed his mouth for a bit then he closed his eyes hiding a tear from her "i know it's no excuse, but it's what happened" he said subconsciously nodding his head then looked at her "i'm so sorry"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:07 am
User Image

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦User Image♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Ches just looked at him for a moment. With out a second thought she pushed him off the ledge. "Yeah you are right, I was hoping for a lot better excuse." She flipped her hair over her shoulder and stood up. "You had plenty of time to come find me. To stop by and say "Hey sorry for ditching you'....no this is what I get." Crossing her arms she glared at him. "I'm not that wide eyed little girl anymore. Little miss perfect maybe have adored you. But you're not Alice so you aren't getting any sympathy from this Cheshire Cat."

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:09 am
" Doctor!" The Nurse turned to Cheshire. " That's my brother!" The Nurse found some rope, tied one end to herself and another to a rock and lept over the edge after the Doctor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:24 pm
keybladegirl1993

WhovianKatCrane

User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

as the Doctor fell, he landed on the ground hitting a few rocks along the way and landed on his face "ahh ..." he groaned a few minutes later as he tried to get up but collapsed, his left arm seemed to be broken and he was pretty bruised. as he reached into his pocket, he saw his sonic screwdriver was broken in two then looked up at her "i hate to see what you would have done if i lied" he said as he moaned trying to get up but a kick from nowhere knocked him down causing him to bleed out of his mouth "poor Doctor ... not even your little crush cares for you" said a voice then a Greek Podium appeared with an opening and in that was the Master "every one of your childhood friends have turned against you ... you really are alone aren't you?" the Master said as the Doctor tried to get up again which resulted in another kick that knocked the Doctor unconscious "fool" he said as he grabbed the unconscious Doctor by his jacket with a smirk "finally, i'm going to enjoy this" he said with a grin as he put his Laser Screwdriver to his head

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:39 pm
User Image

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦User Image♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Ches looked down and smirked. "Gotcha." Jumping down she stood on a rock and watched for a second. Taking off her neck lace she spun it around before throwing it at the Master. "Hey loser remember me!" She jumped down a few more rocks and stood still. "You're just the same pathetic little boy aren't you. How many times did you ask me out again?" Jumping down a few more rocks she was just above them. "The same pathetic boy I turned down time, and time again. Jealous still aren't you." Standing up perfectly straight she jumped kicked straight down aimed at the Master.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:01 pm
keybladegirl1993

User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"I am the Master"

the Master grunted as the lace hit him and caused a cut across his cheek then dropped the Doctor to block Ches's leg "of the goody goody ... unlikely" he said jumping back "and look at you, your still the weepy weakling i remember ... but me ... I've learned a few tricks" he said with a grin as he raised his hand slowly and dark energy surrounded him and dozens of Heartless emerged all around them "kill them both" he said with a half smile pointing to Ches and the Nurse

"You will obey me"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:59 pm
User Image

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦User Image♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Looking at the creatures she smile widened. Picking her necklace up she pressed a button on the top of the heart and it transformed into a gun. "I also see you suck at witty comebacks." She said with a pleasant smile before she tilted her head. "I'm not some little kitten for you to toy with. The Doctor is in my custody. So help me Master I swear I will kill you right here right now. I've dealt with these creatures before. Leave now, or you will see why I'm the Cheshire Cat and not Alice." Her voice was serious, it was obvious this kitty had claws. "We might have two hearts each, that just gives me a better chance of hitting something. Say you want to see how much my aim has improved."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:06 am
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"funny ... like to see how mine has?" the Master said aiming his Laser Screwdriver at her but then his arm was knocked down, the Doctor had regained consciousness and was staring at him shaking his head "leave her out of this" he said with his broken arm in a makeshift sling out of his trench coat sleeve. the Master smirked as he reared a punch at him, which was then knocked away "well ... looks like you still got some fight in you after all" the Master said as the Doctor looked at him with a serious look "as long as your free, i have no choice" the Doctor said as a light aura surrounded him and he did something he hadn't done in a long time: he extended his hand as though he was reaching for the Master, and in his hand appeared ... a Keyblade. this surprised the Master who looked at the weapon "leave ... now" the Doctor said as they both had a stare down ending in the Master sighing and turned to his TARDIS "i'll be seeing you Doctor ... there's a war coming and Xehanort's made his first move" he said as the Doctor looked at him "Xehanort is long dead" "so you say ... looks like you need to get an update on current Sol III history ... fair warning Ches, best not to get attached to him again ... people who do end up dead ... look at his pal Atticus for example" he said as the Doctor's look changed to one of shock "what?!" he said as the Master smiled "ta" the Master said as he closed the door and his TARDIS vanished and the Doctor collapsed to his knees in pain with his Keyblade supporting him "we have ... to go back ... to Earth"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:27 pm
The Nurse made it safely to the ground just as the Master left. " I hate that guy."
She heared the Doctor say something about getting back to Earth. " Roger. At least we have rope so we can climb up."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:26 pm
User Image

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦User Image♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Frowning slightly she went down and wrapped her arm around the Doctor's waist then slung his arm over her shoulder. "So I'm guess he's still upset that I didn't go with him to then dance instead of you." She said leading him along. "Are we taking your tardis or mine?"

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:41 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"the Master's always been that way with me ... even killed me and caused me to regenerate a few times" he said to Chesh as he looked at her, she really grew from the preppy star student he once knew "mine's impounded and i can barely stand let alone unlock the impound locks ... plus mine has binary code lock ... we'll take yours then"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

Planet Gallifrey

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff