Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Juls July Customs - Winners 3rd Post - Sorry for the mix up! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:26 pm
MINI! I Like em small!

Edit Category: Minor Edited
Soquili Species: Quilin
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes, please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Smudgy mixture of orange, yellow, pink, and darker oranges. Has two bands on his ankles and ears. Also has a glowing yellow tribal marking near his backside, which can be moved down to accommodate the Quilin scales.
Face: Has a glowing yellow marking that looks kind of like a tear or lightning. Also, please edit his mouth to a more neutral look, not smiling.
Mane: Short and styled similar to the hair reference, but open to artistic liberty. Colored with a mixture of black, gray, and red like the design reference. It was originally meant to look somewhat like burning ashes.
Tail: Long Quilin Tail. Appendage colored like the body and with the two stripe near the base and tip. Hair colored like the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark orange hooves, like paws in design ref. Fluffy fetlocks, just colored the same as the body.
Reference Image(s): Design, Hair

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Horn style 2, dark orange like hooves
Wings: --
Fins: --
Scales: Cheek and back will be mostly dark orange with a few glowing yellow scales here and there. Belly will be the normal orange from the body color.
Pelt: --
Other Notes: Please remove Quilin whiskers and whispies.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: --
Custom Items: --
Reference Image(s) for Items: --

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ikuinen
Owner: saedusk
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Judgmental
Mate: --
Tag Background: 009 Autumn Sunset
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:27 pm
SUPER RARE! I'm just being different.

Edited: With permission 7:30 GMT 7th July

Edit Category: Moderate - Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: New Concept - In memory of my Dad.
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Dark chestnut brown with black tones here and there & 4 white socks on his legs. (see ref)
Face: No roman nose please. A white blaze up the middle of his nose. Eyes are pail/icy blue.
Mane: Custom - Short black & Curly think curly forever foal. You will need to see the fringe peeking out from under his hat though.
Tail: Curstom - About the length of the short or cropped style, but really curly.
Hooves/Fetlocks: 3 have white socks and hooves like in the body ref. The front right leg (his right so thats the bent front leg) has a black/brown sock and hoof to blend in with the rest of his colouring. I'd also like to have the optional leg feathering that goes with the draft lines.
Reference Image(s):
Body
Mane

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Angeni - Style 2 Dark chestnut brown and black with white tips matching his over all colouring.
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Head and hoof wing colour can be CC though I would think white and or black would be best.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items:
Hat - A tartan flat cap
Harness - He will have a shire/cart horse harness on, the harness will have brasses hanging from the chest strap. (see brasses ref) The brasses dont have to be specific images just something that looks like them. Also please don't put blinkers on the bridle
Bird - A male phesant flying near him..
Grass - Some grass tufts and a daisy or two by his hooves would be nice too please.
Other - IF this doesn't meet your limits as a moderate - Heavily edited can you please do a little CC and take some inspiration from the song/lyrics linked below.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Flat cap
Tartan ref
Harness 1
Harness 2
Harness 3
Brasses
Phesant
Song & Lyrics

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tom
Owner: Faid Shadowlight
Breed: Shire Horse Angeni
Temper: Dedicated
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 008 - A New Day by Ameh
Tag frame color: Blue

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Fatherhood
Justification for Domain Choice: He's the Angeni of fatherhood because he has a strong Paternal instinct and feels the fatherly urge to protect others especially young foals and those vulnerable. He is often looked to as a father figure. He is based on my own father who treated everyone like one of his own children and would offer help and support no matter what they were going through.

Price: 4.5mil

~**~ ~**Optional**~ ~**~

.:Wolf Familiar:.

Owner: Faid Shadowlight
Name: Judy
Breed: Wolf
Temper: Devoted
Familiar Description:
She is black all over but has patches of white in certain places.
She has a white tip to her tail (the very tip)
She has a white rosette around her nose (just around the nose not the mouth or chin)
She has a white blaze on her chest/neck.
She has white toes one all 4 feet. (just the toes though a little more on her back feet)

Ref 1
Ref 2

On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Both please (Can I also have an uncert please?)
Tag Colors: CC
Teepee: N/A (soquili is not made yet)

Price: 50k

Total = Angeni + Familiar = 4mil 550k

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:28 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON! Nothing too unusual.

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: A base color of peach and brown, with different sized stars ranging from tiny to medium sized, nothing larger than her eye in black. Her legs use bright colors in a gradient with solid bands of black seperating every two colors
Brown- #93673e
Peach- #ecc190
White & Black
Colored Bands -
Pink - #ec018b
Orange - #f16523
Blue - #03aced
Purple - #9407fd
Yellow - #f1f808
Green - #24fe01
Face: See references
-- Light pink blush
Eyes: Fade from #57ba20 (top) to #7cdb2e (bottom)
-- I want added lashes/thicker lashes with bright yellow eyeshadow
Mane: Editted, See references (uses the colors above + black (#202020)
-- I want some hair in her face, but I don't want the most visible eye to be covered.
-- Long and straight like the reference
Tail: Editted, See references (same as hair)
-- Long and straight. Should touch the ground but not drag

Hooves/Fetlocks: Editted to be longer than normal, but not draft (see the reference lines for clarification)
Reference Image(s):
Reference Lines

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Using the neon colors, each "section" of the horn would be a different color. The colors would alternate 1st color, black, 2nd color, black, 3rd color, black, 4th color, black, etc. The number of sections on the horn should allow all 6 colors to be used in that way, but if not, use your discretion as to how to do it.
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: 3 black loop earrings in her left ear
Custom Items:
1. Choker - black with silver diamond studs and neon green star charm
2. Belt - this reference
Another belt reference to show the texture the "grid-like pattern" is supposed to be
3. Bandana around her back left leg - this is the coloring I'm going for but it would be a folded bandana tied around her leg
4. 3 neon bracelets on her front right leg

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: K' Llyne
Owner: Moxxiie
Breed: OC Cosplay
Temper: Free-Spirited
Mate:
Tag Background: 032
Tag frame color: black
Tag feather color(s): 1 colored like her legs, the other like her body (brown fading to peach with black stars

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed this myself

~*~ PRICING ~*~
Base: 775k
Edits: Moderate 200k
((Choker, Bandana, Bracelets, Belt, Hair, Tail, Fetlocks))
Total: 975k  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Edit Category: Minor-Moderate
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: Based off another B/C pet I got
WIP Needed? Yes please, to see the hair edits

Body: Gray with three slash marks on her back. The marks start purple then fade to red, then orange. A boomerang-shaped slash on her shoulder (same colors but ends back in purple).
Face: Same gray, another slash mark down the front of her face. Eyes are a sea-greenish blue
Mane: Red on the outsides that fade into orange and finally yellow in the middle. Also edited to be wind blown (similar to reference but not exactly)
Tail: Purple on the outsides that fade into a blue toward the center. Also wind blown like the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Rainbow socks! (image for that one) Lighter gray hooves
Reference Image(s): Totally follow this image exactly for colors and markings, probably a lot easier than my descriptions haha
Reference for hair edits
Permission for hair

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: None
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sunchaser
Owner: vollyballrocks91
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Loving
Tag Background: 018 Spring Flowers by Felmino
Tag frame color: Matching colors
Tag feather color(s): Matching colors

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: SkyDragono is trying for the same type of pet from the same shop and we're not entirely sure what to do because the owner has poofed. She said she talked to Mind about it... The owner/lineartist is GlacialWolf  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:30 pm

Edit Category: Moderate
Username of owner(s): Jynk
Breed: Common
Level of Edits: Moderate
WIP? Yes, please

User ImageBody Build: Draft template (no leg feathering and no roman nose, please), legs down
Concept Origin: Cosplay of Booster Gold

Body:
See reference 1 and 2; suit can be done as markings, please make sure they are above the fetlocks; gold markings should be metallic shiny, while the blue should be matte
Face: See reference 1 and 2; please continue the markings up his neck and head to portray his mask, skin tone where the face is exposed
Mane: Blond, see reference 3
Tail: Blond, Forever Foal style
Hooves: Front hooves blue, back hooves yellow
Reference Image(s): Reference 1 | Reference 2 | Reference 3

Custom Items:
Goggles (see references 1-3 above) and Skeets floating beside him (see reference 4)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Reference 4

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Booster Gold
Owner: Jynk
Breed: C-List Superhero
Temper: Egotistical
Mate: None
Tag Background: Big yellow star on blue background... or 007 from tag gallery
Tag feather color(s): CC or matching
Text under tag: DC Comics' Booster Gold Cosplay Edition

~*~ Cost ~*~
Common Regular:
Moderate Edit: 200k
Total: 550k  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:31 pm

Edit Category: Minor
Body Build: Draft, roman nose
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: White with calico markings in this order; orange patch, black patch
Face: White with calico markings; orange on the left side of face, black on the right, black left ear, brown right ear
Eyes: Ice blue, think like Cyan (Sorry for the eye rape)
Mane: Wild; Black, red and white
Tail: Wild; Black, white and red
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves- white with red blood splatter, fetlocks- white
Reference Image(s): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
[Ignore all clothing besides the necklace and items through his ears]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: Scars all over his body, one scar crosses over his nose from one eye to the other

Trading Post Items: Edited arrowhead, refer to reference link #4 and hair/clothing edits.
Custom Items: Barbed wire wrapped around his neck.
As said in Default accessory color, he has an edited arrowhead that is a silver pendant in the shape of a horned 'demon's' head.
Ear cuffs connected to each other by a small silver chain on his left ear.
String sewn through right ear.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See refs above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Frost
Owner: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Breed: Calico OC
Temper: Sociopath
Tag Background: 007 Victorian Lights

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:33 pm

Username of owner(s): derivative
Breed: Regular
Level of Edits: Heavy at the most!

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraints! My brain is too fried to fill out the full form atm, as I'm doing a buttload of homework.

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed if any are selected in this way? Yep! And I am totally cool with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:34 pm
RARE! Gettin unusual here!

Edit Category: Moderate/heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin(half?)
Concept Origin: Dragon Age--> Lady of the Forest
WIP Needed? Yes please!

Body: Sort of a dark olive green with woody vines wrapping up her legs, over her back and around her neck (see refs). No kirin scales.
Face: The white part of the eyes are all black, the iris is olive green, no pupil.
Mane: Dark brownish greenish Black (see ref) long(to her ankles) and sleek and strait. face framing portions can be added. It can be kind of wild around her. Whatever looks best.
Tail: Same color as Mane, but longer (not a Kirin tail)
Hooves/Fetlocks: cloven, black of dark brown I would like her hooves to be completely covered by a web of woody vines if possible(the most dense around her legs and at the bottom shaped around her hooves to look like claws if possible., like her hands in the ref. Not actually growing off her, just wrapped in them. tiny Glowy orange lights in the vines wrapped around her legs and hooves(see hands ref).
Reference Image(s):Ref, Ref2 Back Ref, Hands ref, Eyes ref, ,Vines up the leg, Hair color/eye ref,Lights ref,Eyes ref 2,Vines ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): nonbranched Kirin horn (style 2 I believe) matching her hooves or whatever looks best.

Custom Items: A big pendant around her neck green and bronze and/or brown, whatever looks best. Tendrils of woody vines wrapped and branching all over her body(not actually growing on her, just an accessory)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Idea 1 Idea 2
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Will decide later
Owner: Faithofthefallen
Breed: Kirin
Temper: Undecided
Tag Background: CC (something foresty?)
Tag frame color:[ CC

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:35 pm

Edit Category: Moderate?
Body Build: War
Starting Stage: Basket
WIP Needed?: Yes

Body: Black with red tribal
Face: Eye color is a deep red, gray inner ear, a little blood spatter and gray facial markings under the eyes. I also want him to have his little fangs sticking out of the mouth.
Mane: I want long Gray wild with the feathers being black and red and if possible skulls with the feathers. I'd love it if he had long bangs stick out from under the top hat kind of like with the OC
Tail: Same as the mane; long gray wild with the feathers black and red with possible skulls with the feathers.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg feathers
Reference Image(s): OC

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: I want some blood spatter to decorate him but not to much.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A necklace of sorts with a few skulls decorating it, bandages wrapped around the lower legs but above the leg feathers with a skull and feather decorating one of the bandages, just feathers for the rest.I'd also like it for him to have his top hat spattered with some blood and a grim reaper scythe on the ground.
Reference Image(s) for Items: The scythe,the ribbons are black with blood spatter; the stick is white like bone

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Grimm
Owner: HarukaHaru
Breed: War Horse
Temper: Sadistic
Mate:
Tag Background: 024 Red Thorns
Tag frame color: black
Tag feather color(s): red and black

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It is my pet, I won it from a shop but the shop is no longer around...

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:40 pm

Username of owner(s): AlexiaSilver
Breed: Angeni Twins.
Level of Edits: Extreme.

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed if any are selected in this way? Yup!  

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:44 pm

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Kalona halfbreed
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Orginal Character
WIP Needed? No

Body: Dappled Blood Bay with dark points on legs and short white socks on two and a white paston on one, realistic styled. Various battle scars.
Face: Roman nose. Dark points at muzzle and around eyes with white snip on the nose that shows some pink near the edges. Emerald green eyes. Expression edit- 'confident' (think warrior), possibly showing sharp teeth.
Mane: Black. Edited- Mane falls on both sides of her shoulders (should be somewhat loose-looking to allow neck movement) and comes together in a braid at her collar bone, should dangle just past her chest. Feel free to style the forelock as you please.
Tail: Edited: Variant of the demon and devil tail 2. Use deviltail 2 as a base, splits near the middle to have multiple spade tail tips, and some hooked spikes nearer to the base of her tail, getting smaller closest to her rump. Sould be body colored, but gradually blacker near the bottom.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are grayish-tan in color with dark thick streaks at odd intervals. Edited: Fetlocks are braided at the bottom, not too long, just enough to show it is indeed in a braid.
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Edit: variant horns, have fun with these. Grayish-tan.
Wings: none
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: none

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: (1) Where the braid first joins together- a thick silver protective plate (armor for frontal chest area) that looks like the mane was slipped through the back end and the piece itself is held in place by two black belted leather straps that criscross from around her neck to behind her legs. The straps should have glowing white runes carved into them. The silver plate itself has a large shiny jade gem in the middle of it, and looks like the back of it is lined with fleece, so some should stick out from around it. (2) Silver face guard (armor), adorned with shiny jade. Covers halfway down the face, top only, and goes around the eyes. Connected by thin black leather straps with small white glowing runes, feel free to place them how you please. There's also a mock uni horn on the forehead, smooth, very thick base and about half the size of an actual uni horn. (3) Leg guards (armor), thick silver plate with shiny jade and fleece lined leather to wrap it around. (4) A large, thick, fleece-lined silver shield that hangs over her hip. It is patterned and adorned with shiny jade, in design think medieval when it comes to decoration. Belted black leather straps with glowing white runes connect this piece by looping around her hind leg and one strap going from the top to circle her underbelly and connect to the loop. From under the 'shield' tattered and stripped chainmail dangles over her sides, including the top of her back. The chainmail sticks out all around the 'shield', with part of it covering the base of the tail.
Please Note: The final design and shape of these items are up to you, please feel free to take artistic liberties, they're meant to be detailed and decorative. Also some chips or scratches to show its seen battle.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [Dwarven Inspiration]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Mekagaud
Owner: ropin and riden
Breed: Dwarven
Temper: Dynamic
Mate: none
Tag Background: 036 - Crystal Forest
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color(s): Jade Green  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:47 pm

Edit Category: mod to heavy
Soquili Species: Angenicorn
Body Build: warhorse w/ feathering
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: scottish highlands and clan loyalty from my family heritage, thus she is an angeni but also a warrior and defender. Her color pattern is natural in style, just in shades of blue (the color that symbolizes fidelity/loyalty) instead of chestnut or bay
WIP Needed? would love if possible

Body:
deep sapphire blue coat with light/pale blue stockings, light/pale blue knotwork cross marking on mid neck (see ref)
Face: light/pale blue blaze, silver eyes
Mane: edited curly - light/pale blue
Tail: new long single braid template, color to match mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: fluffy fetlocks and silver hooves
Reference Image(s): REF

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
unicorn silver spiral, slightly curved and a bit thicker than norm since she's a warhorse build angeni
Wings: Angeni style 2 wings with falcon type coloring (see ref) but in shades of blue/grey instead of brown/grey, head and leg wings to match
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
none
Custom Items:
• blue tartan sash wrapped around shoulders/withers (see ref) and fastened with Luckenbooth brooch in silver w/ sapphire stone (see ref)
• wide silver knotwork bracelets on both lower front legs
• edited curly mane to be longer and fuller than template with two long slender braids w/ thin blue tartan ribbon woven through them on each side of head coming from behind head wings (kinda like how LotR elves had little braids in their otherwise long hair)
• blue tartan ribbon band instead of regular band on tail braid
• Sgian-Dubh (Skean-Du) scottish dagger strapped to lower rear leg (see ref)

Reference Image(s) for Items: same as ref above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Brighde
Owner: LadyKirin
Breed: Highlander
Temper: Loyal
Mate:
Tag Background: Image of Highland Castle - feel free to crop/flip/color filter/etc.
Tag frame color: CC to match soq
Tag feather color(s): CC to match soq

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Loyalty
Justification for Domain Choice: The Scottish highland clans were a fiercely loyal people. Loyal to their clan, their chief and their loved ones...courageous in battle and deeply proud. When I thought about an appropriate domain for a scottish warhorse angeni, loyalty was one of the first attributes that came to mind.

Angeni (4 mil) + 1/2 uni (387.5K ) + 500K heavy edits = 4,887,500 K  

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:48 pm

.: Flutter Kalona Soquili :.
Colorist wanted:
¤ Juls
Name of horse:
¤ Deumos
Owner:
¤ x blame it on the --- x || Kyaishi

Temper:
¤ Vixen
Breed:
¤ Hell's Minion
Which stage you want them to start as?:
¤ Adult
Work In Progress?:
¤ Yes, please.

Style:
¤ Custom style wings for Flutter.

Mane Style:
¤ Custom styled.
Tail Style:
¤ Custom tail for Kalona.
Horn Style:
¤ Custom horns for Kalona.

Base Color:
¤ A lighter shade of black, with shades of red. ( See References )
Eye Color:
¤ Pearly white.
Wing Color:
¤ Coloration like fire coming from her back. With sparkles and "flickers" like fire.
Horn Color:
¤ Black with a cracked appearance. Inside the cracks it should look like molten lava.
Mane Color:
¤ A deep, dark rose red. With golden highlights, and flickers of orange.
Tail Color:
¤ Same color as the base coat, with the tip turning a metallic gold.
Hooves Color:
¤ Black hooves, with the ends being a dark red.

Marking Details:
¤ A almost tribal looking design around her eyes. ( See References )
¤ Put wherever you like: Three Sixes, touching at the circle part to make a "swirl". Glowing red in color.
¤ Put wherever you like: A pentagon. (Circle with a star in it). Glowing red in color.
¤ Hooves to look cracked, with the same lava design as her horns.

Body Edit(s):
¤ Her expression to be changed. Eye lids half lidded with that "Come hither." expression, and a smirk on her features.
¤ Edited demon tail. It'll be longer, weaving around her back left leg and the spade reaching to her front leg. The spade would be sharper, and slightly more heart shaped.
¤ Edited fetlocks. Slightly fluffier, and clean looking.
¤ Four horns. All ram style. Bigger than the unedited female ones. They'd be thicker in appearance, curling around the backs of her ears, the tips would end just below her cheek bones. Second set higher positioned than the ones on the bottom. They'd be curving back.
¤ Wings edited to look like the reference image. With a fiery quality. Colorist can have fun with it. ^^
¤ A somewhat fluffier coat, with light feathering along the stomach. Just light additions, so it doesn't look heavy.

Edit(s):
Around Head
¤ A full mane with volume. It will be falling in layers down to her knees, resting over both of her shoulders. She'll have bangs covering her right eye.
¤ Snake bite piercings. Golden rings.
¤ Ear piercing. Three golden rings.
¤ A nose piercing near the bridge of her nose. Gold in color. ( See reference )
¤ A nose ring coming out of part of her nostril, hooking to the side of her nose.
¤ Two or three gold rings hooked around her eyebrow.
¤ A piercing of a ball by one tear duct, and another by the other on both eyes. ( See reference )

Around Neck
¤ A necklace, with a few hanging chains. One to have a glowing red pentagon, and above that a black upside down cross. ( See Reference )

Around Legs
¤ A long black snake resting on her rump, and slithering down one of her legs. (As big as possible please)

Around Tail
¤ Six piercings on her tail. In her spade, you chose where. Gold in color.

Reference Image(s):
¤ Reference o1. - Body coloration. Permission given by AlexiaSilver.
¤ Reference o2. - Eye Marking Design
¤ Reference o3. - Coloration for Fire items. (Mane, Wings)
¤ Reference o4. - Wing style.
¤ Reference o5. - Horn position.
¤ Reference o6. - Bridge Piercing
¤ Reference o7. - Eye piercing. ( Alexia made this. xD )
¤ Reference o8. - Necklace
¤ Reference o9. - Necklace close up
¤ Reference 1o. - Six Swirl
¤ Reference 11. - Blame's rough version. Of course colorists will make it awesomly better. ><

Tag frame color (for custom tag):
¤ Black.
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
¤ Fiery like color, with blood dripping off the ends.
Tag BG (for custom tag):
¤ Background
Tag Font:
¤ Hello Ween Font

Price:
¤ 3,5oo,ooo Gold ( AlexiaSilver and Kyaishi are paying for her )

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:52 pm

Edit Category: Moderate (might be Heavy)
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Concept Origin: New Concept based on Hania Shen
WIP Needed?: Yes please

Body: A light gray color with very light blue glowing spots on his rump. More like dapples, but not too many. Just a small amount. -------> CLICK
Face: A gray stripe down his nose like his son has – [x]
Mane: [x] – I want it very long and wavy, like down to the ground long. The color would be black with random strands of white and gray
Tail: The typical Cerynei stub for a tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: White and glowing like the horns? If possible. I would like the fetlocks to be a little longer then on premades. Doesn’t matter the length. I trust you.
Eye Color: White
Scars: I would love if he had a few scars on him. The locations don't matter just not to many or ugly ones. xD If that is possible? I want it to seem like he fought off a Kalona if that helps.
Reference Image(s): See above for any images

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): White and glowing if possible? The usual Cerynei antlers.
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: None

Custom Items: Skull – [x] - This goes over the face. I would love if the color of the skull stayed the same and with the skull on his eyes glowed like his son Hania Shen.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Zion
Owner: XxPrimevalPandaxX
Breed: Cerynei
Temper: Defensive
Tag Background: 016 of the premades
Also I would like to request a masked and unmasked version of him. <3 Thank you!  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:52 pm
MINI! I Like em small!

Edit Category: Non Edit
Soquili Species: Usdia Pixie
Body Build: Pixie

Body: Orange, Markings CC, but markings should be silver.
Face: CC
Mane: Long braid if possible(premade hair), color purple
Tail: Long braid if possible (premade hair), color Purple
Hooves/Fetlocks: Silver/white
Reference Image(s): Color reff (Everything else is up to the colorist)
[x] [x] [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Silver and Orange
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Custom Items: none
Reference Image(s) for Items: None