Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Is anyone else like this? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:35 am
Elapsed Dreams

Aw, John is such a sweet heart! X3 If you're still single you should definitely talk to him, he's a sweety.. Wait, already said that.. Oh! Picture, okay yeah it looked- THEY looked good for side ways. xd You're a cutie, I like the glasses and non glasses. 3nodding Gowd.. Why do I feel tipsy..? I don't ever drink yet it feels like I did. >.< I swear if some jack a** spiked my coca-cola someone is gonna die for touching my soda… >.<

<3 Oh he and I already bonded so no worries there. Hehe yeah he said I was cute too. surprised I have trouble seeing it sometimes.
o.O Eeeer maybe they did. Lol I wouldn't know. Never been drunk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:46 am
Silver Sage-General
Elapsed Dreams
Aw, John is such a sweet heart! X3 If you're still single you should definitely talk to him, he's a sweety.. Wait, already said that.. Oh! Picture, okay yeah it looked- THEY looked good for side ways. xd You're a cutie, I like the glasses and non glasses. 3nodding Gowd.. Why do I feel tipsy..? I don't ever drink yet it feels like I did. >.< I swear if some jack a** spiked my coca-cola someone is gonna die for touching my soda… >.<

<3 Oh he and I already bonded so no worries there. Hehe yeah he said I was cute too. surprised I have trouble seeing it sometimes.
o.O Eeeer maybe they did. Lol I wouldn't know. Never been drunk.

Yeah, luckily who ever it was only put enough to make me all giggly not all passing out or anything. Or maybe my mom yelling woke me up? Either way my parents are up and this was probably meant for later when I'm dog sitting for a little over a week alone. I set aside some sodas for that and ran out of the other ones so I got into my soda stash and ugh.. I hate those guys.. >.<
Seriously this is the fifth time at least, I think I'm starting to build up a resistance againt their s**t. Well lets move on before I get bitchy here when it has nothing to do with you and everything to do with the jack asses here that can't stand I'm not theirs and never will be. {mostly typing that part since I know they'll read it sooner or later, in person stalkers tend to be online to. Ha! X3}
Have you ever had to deal with annoying stalkerish people?
Well you can talk about what ever, just random questions while I try to kill my head ache and not kill a person.. rofl

Elapsed Dreams

Distrustful Dog

13,725 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:53 am
Elapsed Dreams

Yeah, luckily who ever it was only put enough to make me all giggly not all passing out or anything. Or maybe my mom yelling woke me up? Either way my parents are up and this was probably meant for later when I'm dog sitting for a little over a week alone. I set aside some sodas for that and ran out of the other ones so I got into my soda stash and ugh.. I hate those guys.. >.<
Seriously this is the fifth time at least, I think I'm starting to build up a resistance againt their s**t. Well lets move on before I get bitchy here when it has nothing to do with you and everything to do with the jack asses here that can't stand I'm not theirs and never will be. {mostly typing that part since I know they'll read it sooner or later, in person stalkers tend to be online to. Ha! X3}
Have you ever had to deal with annoying stalkerish people?
Well you can talk about what ever, just random questions while I try to kill my head ache and not kill a person.. rofl

sweatdrop I do a bit of stalking myself depending on the person. But yeah I've had a few do it. No one's ever spiked my drink though. surprised I had one guy say he wanted me drunk just to see if I turn into a posh British guy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:44 am
Silver Sage-General
sweatdrop I do a bit of stalking myself depending on the person. But yeah I've had a few do it. No one's ever spiked my drink though. surprised I had one guy say he wanted me drunk just to see if I turn into a posh British guy.

I stalk my lover all the time because he stalks me as much as he can. It's like I'm getting back at him for stalking me, but he likes the stalking. It doesn't work for getting back at him. xd
{Only internet stalking for us}
What happened to those ones? I'm glad you haven't been spiked before. 3nodding It's very annoying and gets old fast.. =.=
What happened with that guy?

Elapsed Dreams

Distrustful Dog

13,725 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:46 am
Elapsed Dreams
Silver Sage-General

I stalk my lover all the time because he stalks me as much as he can. It's like I'm getting back at him for stalking me, but he likes the stalking. It doesn't work for getting back at him. xd
{Only internet stalking for us}
What happened to those ones? I'm glad you haven't been spiked before. 3nodding It's very annoying and gets old fast.. =.=
What happened with that guy?

Lol a friend from high school. I'm well known for talking too fast and stuttering so he suspected that I would suddenly stop if I got drunk.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:37 am
im an adult and i still have that problem D: ovre the years though ive learned to ignore when i see the floor and shadows moving around at night. my mind likes to be a b***h and mess with me when its dark

i just have a very overactive imagination  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:46 am
Lol me too. I just spent a whole night jerking around expecting something. Especially since I kept hearing water running . Then a door shut. Then I felt something blow the back of my hair up. Finally when my mom's boyfriend walked in I almost had a heart attack. XD  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff