Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
Calling Emeral Zombie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:45 pm
Mr Never Smiles
I stick some peas in my mouth and swallow them. "Anything for dessert, mi linda." I pull you close. "I never have to cook again!"

I begin to eat my ham, leaving against you, feeling your warmth. "Well I can't say again, but certainly not for tonight. We need to bake the cake, after we eat. While the cake is getting up, maybe we should start warming up ourselves too?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:48 pm
I raise a brow and pour myself some cold water. "I think that we should skip the cake."  

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:54 pm
Mr Never Smiles
I raise a brow and pour myself some cold water. "I think that we should skip the cake."

I lift my glass up so you can pour me some too, leaning into you a bit more. "I guess we can then. I hope you can make up for that." She winks and quickly finishes supper.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:05 pm
I fill your cup. "I can assure you I can make up for it." I kiss you and hold your waist rouchly.  

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:22 pm
Mr Never Smiles
I fill your cup. "I can assure you I can make up for it." I kiss you and hold your waist rouchly.

I drink my water, before your lips meet mine. "Alright, we have dishes in the morning then. I wash, you wipe." I bring the dishes to the sink, put away any leftovers, and come back to meet up with you. I kiss your lips hungrily, but then pinch your arm just enough to give you a slight pain. "Hey, it's our first time. It's about the connection, rough handle can come later on in our relationship." I hold your hand to out room, and sit on the edge of the bed looking at you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:40 pm
i roll my eyes. "later has never been in my vocabulary." i lie on the bed and hoist you on top of me. "at least i dont have to do dishes tonight."  

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:24 am
Mr Never Smiles
i roll my eyes. "later has never been in my vocabulary." i lie on the bed and hoist you on top of me. "at least i dont have to do dishes tonight."

I kiss your cheek as you roll your eyes. "I don't move as fast, you just have to deal, Honey." I kiss your lips brushing off your upper lip. "Well the more tired we are, the less of this goes on. I would've preferred doing them tonight, but they can wait."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:28 am
I sit up and lean against the headboard. "I feel like I'm married." I cross my legs and prop my hands behind my head. "So what did you have in mind for your 'slow', hermosa?" I lay a soft kiss on your cheek. "Since I will go a slow as you want."  

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:38 am
Mr Never Smiles
I sit up and lean against the headboard. "I feel like I'm married." I cross my legs and prop my hands behind my head. "So what did you have in mind for your 'slow', hermosa?" I lay a soft kiss on your cheek. "Since I will go a slow as you want."

I sit on your lap with my legs on eachside of you, leaning into your ear whispering, "I mean slow in our relationship, doesn't mean we can't move fast in bed." I suck on the tip of your earlobe before kissing then brushing off of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:47 am
My eyes widen from surprise and intrigue. I flip us over so I hover above you. "Now that's my language." I kiss you passionately and pull away. "You taste like awesomeness," I joke.  

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:55 am
Mr Never Smiles
My eyes widen from surprise and intrigue. I flip us over so I hover above you. "Now that's my language." I kiss you passionately and pull away. "You taste like awesomeness," I joke.

I fall onto my back watching you. "Well I would hope you can speak that." I pull your head back down to catch your lips in my, kissing hungrily. "What are your plans for me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:58 am
I smile and flatten my hand under your shirt, firmly against your stomach. "I have so many plans a mere day won't have enough hours for me to put them to action. Let's just say I want sexy time."  

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:08 am
Mr Never Smiles
I smile and flatten my hand under your shirt, firmly against your stomach. "I have so many plans a mere day won't have enough hours for me to put them to action. Let's just say I want sexy time."

I place my hand over yours and place my other hand on the back of your neck. "I'll be the judge of how well you do." I lean up to kiss your lips before falling back to my back.

(We should probably move to PM's now. But separate from the message we are talking in.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:11 am
((Totally. I'll send the new PM, babe))  

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Our Secret Base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash