Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Heel Subillings [O/A] Pls there are only 5 leading roles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:47 pm
(um Cain is the Black Jack Setsuka is lilith)

"Alex no"Setsuka cried she remembered
Flash back
"Brother stop he is he is dead"Setsuka cried over they're father's corpse
End of Flash Back
Cain laughed "I want your heart "he said and slowly took her by the arm she struggled to get free but he was too strong "Let me go Jack"she cried and then he pushed the knife thru her heart and called some people to help Alex heal so Alex would seek revenge Lilith fell on the ground and died  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:09 pm
alex woke up to find people stiching his wounds and he then pushed them away as he ran over to liliths dead body and held her crying "l-lilith no no wake up wake up" he said as tears fell ontop of liliths forehead. the director called cut and told everyone that was it for the day and conner stood up and sighed rubbing his shoulder "geeze cain i know your suposed to make the stabing convincing but you could have gone a little easier." he said moveing his arm in a circular motion  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:14 pm
Setsuka stood up "We don't go easy never"she said and smiled at Cain the glared at Conner "You will have to convince me you are acting good "she said and for the second time this day turned her back on him  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:43 pm
conner sighed as he went to go wash of the fake blood "what the hell does she mean by actin good. does she mean the movie or in general" he said as he walked off site to a cheap nearby apartment complex which was all he could afford with the money his parents took from his paychecks.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:53 pm
Setsuka went to a back alley which was under Conner's window and looked around and made three steps foward and started to sing like a Pro she hid the fact but she loved acting and singing as much as she loved her brother
(the song she sings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F94hVx3cw88 )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:05 pm
conner was half asleep when he heard setsukas sing and he woke up and looked out the the window to see her singing. he opened his window quietly and leaned out. when she stoped singing he smiled "so is this supposed to be a reverse version of the balcony scene or what." he smiled "oh romeo oh romeo where for aren't thow romeo." he began saying with one hand raised.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:13 pm
Setsuka was angry now "Why do i have to see you dang it"she said and threw a rock at him and looked away  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:58 pm
conner grunted as th rock hit him on the forehead."ouch.......god damit what is with you. i mean ive been nothing but nice to you and you treat me like crap. i say hi and then you punch me, next you insult my acting and now you hit me with a rock. honestly" he said slaming the window shut as he got back in his futon(cant afford a bed)  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:45 pm
Soon enough there was a loud knock on the door Setsuka in her black jeans and super short top whit the white coat whit fur she was blushing lightly  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:49 pm
conner sighed as he got up with an ice pack and opened the door seeing setsuka. "so what you wanna throw me down the steps now cause i yelled at you." he said a bit anoyed.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:56 pm
Setsuka blushed "I' m sorry"she said and looked away "That is my secret i have a very diffrent life than you think because i have to protect him he is too hurt"she said and turned to him "Would you like to listen to our story"she asked and smiled a little  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:00 pm
conner raised an eyebrow "uuhh sure..... why not you come in. are you thirsty" he asked grabing two glasses.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:38 pm
"You see when i was born mother left father and he took care of me and brother until i was four then he started hitting me and brother to a point we almost couldn't breath and that kept going until brother turned 15 when he was coming home from school he was happy because he was bringing food but that night father almost raped me and brother took a vase and kept hitting father on the head until father died when he did brother kept hitting him and crying then i stopped him and he just hugged me i couldn't cry "she said and looked at the roof "then brother became an actor to earn money and after 5 years i became a model we were living great but i left the modeling and joined the acting whit him and we haven't trusted anyone but each other"she said  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:59 pm
conner poured two glasses of water as he listened to setsukas story ".........wow.......i wish i could say i know how you feel, but i can't" he said taking a sip from his water. "but i can relate to the bad parents part. i mean im making around 35 grand a week for all the productions im forced into and my parent take nearly all of it. in fact i had take out a lone on the appartment while my parents are just mooching off me." he sighed "anyway, so you dont even go to school anymore?" he asked "if you dont want to answer its fine"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:07 pm
"I can't go anywhere whit out my brother"she said and looked at the glass