Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Ghost] Pepin's Hub Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:07 am
Solo Part 1

KC Forums Archive

Cankerblossom wrote on 7/10/2008

Look, I'm not going to sit here and tell you you're wrong but what god damn planet are you from tera? You're saying Kylie's finished work is nothing like the others people are buying from her but what you've provided as an example- I don't even ******** know it looks like the same thing. Here, let me help you out a little bit.
This is the final shot I got of Redensek and I'm putting them next to each other in photoshop I see absolutely ******** nothing about the two where you're getting shorted.

kitsusrs wrote on 7/10/2008

Canker I'm going to have to disagree here and say that you're defending this from the perspective that 'hey, Kylie does everything equal for everyone see just look at me'

I'm looking at the two and honestly there is a significant difference in quality between the two. Obviously Redensek has a lot more rendering going on and Tera's pic you can still see a lot of color leaks and some overlay hanging out on the side there.

Still that's a pretty easy fix you know, but some of the anatomy stuff just.. I don't think that's something to just ignore. Tera paid the same as you right?

If we bought the fullbody color yea. its not like theyre bribes

xx_tera wrote on 7/10/2008

Canker ffs you sound like you're trying to hide something. :/

The point here though is Kylie is obviously pulling back on some pieces and then giving it all on one or two 'special' ones. There's something really fishy about that and if she'd just listen to this and go back and touch stuff up I don't think that'd really be unreasonable.

God Tera who crowned you the glorified critic of the year. If you don't like what the artist made then

Canker i think you need to pull back dude i hate to say it but you're sounding a little like zephyr-x lol

Ankle Fladge wrote on 7/10/2008

Holy s**t that was so funny last year. Nah nah, I'm gonna get downvoted for this I'm sure, I mean really this just is all blown out of proportion, but there is like.. a lot of wtfery on both sides. I don't think I've ever bought from Kylie before but I mean I have noticed before there's some strange stuff going on between pics that you kinda notice but I feel like maybe people are just getting wips and saying 'oh that looks fine enough' and then going with it while others (like I think canker is talking about) are actually asking for more from the artist maybe?

xx_tera wrote on 7/10/2008

Makes sense but I DID tell Kylie when I got the wip that I thought it needed a little more work and she didn't get back to me for like three months and just handed it over. I thought it was really shady I mean the least she could have done was taken another 3 months and actually finished it rather than giving me something undone.

Idk i spent a lot on this batch. where is Kylie right now?

she's out of state and going through some rough s**t so you're really pushing this for nothing right now.

rolleyes

rprplz wrote on 7/10/2008

I'm locking this thread right now. You guys clearly need to talk to Kylie through PMs or something but this bitchwankfest is just going to make this board look like s**t later.

end page 1

Cankerblossom sent on 7/10/2008

Hey Kylie, sorry I think I stirred up some s**t in your art thread on KC. Tera was coming in swinging her d**k around. How are things going?

iyilsaya sent on 7/10/2008

uhh.. they've been better yanno =[
just kinda dealing with my parents' still. mom already signed the papers so i think im going with her which means like.. no internet forever

That's balls dude. Well you let me know I will try to help you <3 You could open commissions on a different forum or something maybe get away from those guys.

i thought about it but i feel like that might be too underhanded haha.
maybe when things get settled and i'm not moving around so much
thank you for holding up the fort.
did rpr get it settled?

Yea locked the board.

good, i would hope since she's pretty on top of things. what were they fighting about? was it the bribe i took i'm guessing?

Actually no it was some stupid s**t about you not doing the same quality on stuff.

oh great... why? i try to make everything pretty even across the board.

Yea no that's what I tried to tell them! You know how tera gets about art for some reason if it's not perfect the first time its never important. She said she wanted you to fix it or she was going to tell people to quit buying from you.

wait really? she said that?

Sorta I mean its tera we're talking about remember when she did that to Lillycat?

that was her that chased her off KC? wow i had no idea. oh man thank you for telling me uhm...
i think i will be able to come and visit you soon since mom is staying there. dad won't be able to see me for another half a year its kind of ridiculous how they set it up.

I'm sorry Kylie. Really, I'd give you all the hugs in the world right now if I could <3

aw thank you <3 i really appreciate it again, sorry you have to deal with tera.

Please I can handle that b***h any day. She doesn't do s**t irl she's got nothing go for her yanno?

heh i suppose so ^^'

end page 2

xx_tera sent on 7/11/2008

Canker do you have Kylie's e-mail I'd like to talk to her civilly and stuff, I'm sorry for blowing up yesterday.

Cankerblossom sent on 7/11/2008

What so you can go harass her about the art? Go find it yourself I mean she has her paypal posted.

okay ffs you and I know she doesn't check that one for some reason. Please? I'm serious I'm not trying to pester her for anything. If anything I really want to apologize for flinging s**t on her thread.

I can tell her you don't have to email her k thx

...are you being serious right now? Like what the ******** is wrong with me asking for her email you're totally stuck so far up her a** right now-

Cankerblossom has Signed Off

oh my ******** god

end page 3

Guess what asshat just blocked me, go on guess

kitsusrs sent on 7/11/2008

Who?

Cankersore. I was trying to ask for Kylie's email so I could apologize and maybe talk about the commish a little so she wouldn't be worried since I'm POSITIVE that Canker's feeding her some bullshit about it.

Well she is her white knight in shining armor. What's up with Kylie anyway Canker said she was out of state but wasn't there some stuff going on involving her parents or something like that?

Yea actually I'm pretty sure that they were like filing for divorce but it was a big deal because of her mom being kinda psycho. Either way I know Kylie's really busy and I felt bad for pointing fingers.

Maybe you could ask Rpr to delete all the posts made at that time. I mean if you got a hold of Kylie when she wasn't fretting over irl she would understand she's a pretty nice girl. Or if you're really ambitious you could go troll Canker for a while haha.

Dude don't even joke you know I'd do that in a heartbeat. Maybe get Ross to ******** with her Facebook page

I'd die. Popcorn gifs don't even cover it.

Haha maybe I will think about it. Seems stupid but I mean it wouldn't affect Kylie in any way I don't think.

-shrug- You do what you want. I'll just sit and watch.

end page 4

Ugh tera won't leave me alone about your email she's been harassing me all day.

iyilsaya sent on 7/11/2008

uhm now's not a good time, mom is throwing a fit over the cat pissing all over the new couch she bought at the arc.

Oh.. sorry dude I'll message you again later.

iyilsaya sent on 7/11/2008

look i think you should wait till things settle and i can get online for long enough to explain stuff, i don't want to fret over this while irl shits happening.

My bad my bad I'm sorry, ilu be careful <3

end page 5

Ankle Fladge wrote on 7/12/2008

You guys I gotta show off this awesome iyilsaya sketch I got last night!!

xx_tera wrote on 7/12/2008

Fftt she didn't make that last night, Canker said she was busy with stuff out of state. Nice try Josh.

You don't believe me? Dude here's the PM date:
"iyilsaya wrote on 7/11/2008 11:34 PM

hey anks I know this is sudden but miraculously i found time last night to beef it out when we got home! hope you like!"

xx_tera wrote on 7/12/2008

kitsusrs wrote on 7/12/2008

popcorn.gif

Cankerblossom wrote on 7/12/2008

Wait Josh how did she do that she never signed back on aim last night and I'm pretty sure her mom was still being a b***h about stuff. Are you sure that just wasn't sitting in your inbox or..?

Canker I'm not that stupid :C I totally got this last night right before I went to bed.

That seems so weird I mean.. I was the last one that talked to her and everything..

Well this is just one crazy ******** now isn't it.

kitsus I'd really appreciate if you didn't make this any worse than it is.

Double post but: Guys ******** ******** I am freaking out I'm sorry I'm so out of it but I think someone just hacked my Facebook there's some weird s**t happening those are not pictures of mine it's like some anon got a hold of it someone help me out here!

rprplz wrote on 7/12/2008

Oh wow /ot but yea crap dude. I don't know what to tell you I can try and go retrieve your stuff but the damage looks like its already been done.

omg guys i can hardly breathe i dont know what to do ******** ******** oh god no theres nasty ********... s**t ugh guys please help me please please

-hug- ;; I'm sorry Canker I wish there was something we could do that's really shitty man.

end page 6

Cankerblossom sent on 7/12/2008

kylie someone ******** hacked my facebook

iyilsaya sent on 7/12/2008

;;;; noooo!

yea im ******** crying my eyes out about it i dont know what to do i mean... ive had my s**t hacked before on other sites but my mom and dad are on this and its just really embarassing and my boyfriend and s**t..

yea i know im sorry i wish i could help you

yea..

hey um.. i know this is kinda weird to ask but did you do a sketch for josh or something?

josh?

ank fladge

ooooooohhhhhh....

end page 7

Cankerblossom sent on 7/13/2008

... Kylie are you there? Did you get DCed last night or something?

iyilsaya sent on 7/13/2008

yea the crappy internet thing remember

Yea dude I know, I was asking you about ank's picture and stuff. You told me you were caught up with RL and your mom? Did all of that blow over fine? I don't mean to prod or anything..

oh right um yea i did do that last night. but i only had limited time. sorry i didnt im you i was kinda frustrated with all this stupid crap on KC

Kylie you KNOW you can talk to me about anything anytime, please don't hesitate to tell me if somethings up I mean I love when you're happy I love to talk to you and stuff. <3

heh i know its just like... the last time i did that you asked me for stuff it was kinda rude.

Wait, what? When did I do that? I don't think I've ever bugged you for something.

you know what im talking about.

No.. actually I don't Kylie. But I'm gonna get off I guess.. talk to you later.

end page 8

rprplz wrote on 7/14/2008

Did you get the Facebook thing sorted out yet Canker?

Cankerblossom wrote on 7/14/2008

no god i just got slammed with a bunch of gross emails and someone got a hold of my phone number, some anon or something. they got Kylie's too and i think a couple of my other friends i am so sick like i havent eaten with all of this s**t going on

Bummer. Just take a break from the computer for a while, KC isn't going anywhere without you.

iyilsaya wrote on 7/14/2008

hey guys! sorry if this is a bad time but i can post for another 30 minutes.

hey kylie, have you been dealing with phonecalls all morning too>

what? what phonecalls?
/backreads
edit: oh no... oh man you meant that thing with facebook. they didn't get my number haha

what are you serious? you texted me about it i mean im pretty sure that was you

thats wierd i know they didnt take my phone or anything cause i have it right here. do you want me to come over?

no its pretty stressful right now i could probably use a nap or something ugh.

xx_tera wrote on 7/14/2008

Ross just told me your page changed again have you been looking at it? You might want to.

....what the ******** canker what... what the ******** class="clear">

Kylie I don't.. I don't know how they got that picture I swear why would I have that??!

kitsusrs wrote on 7/14/2008

What the hell was posted?

Kitsus you dont want to know ******** how do i get that off of there remotely dont they have someone who can freeze it??

I don't know if you can do that remotely but you could email them saying its someone messing with it maybe they can take it down?

why me? oh god you guys they put something else up too-

end page 9

kitsusrs sent on 7/14/2008

Wow how did Ross get a hold of those pics?

xx_tera sent on 7/14/2008

Man I already told you that wasn't Ross.

Wait haha that was right I remember.

I'm not friends with her on facebook but I did have Ross look it up just so we could make fun of her. I mean we didn't touch it or anything.

So that's a legit hacking? I only saw the Kylie pic and nearly gagged I didn't know she and her boyfriend were into that. Didn't think they took pics either. She doesn't rub me as the type.

Its hard for me to even wrap my head around Kylie having a boyfriend. She's kinda fugs. Needs to get out in the sun more. For someone who apparently doesn't get a lot of internet time she looks like a cave dweller. I definitely don't want to SEE whatever pic was mentioned.

Yea you don't trust me. Barf. Canker got into some bad s**t what the hell. Everythings been going to hell for her lately which is saying a lot.

Kinda feel bad she seemed confused about Kylie and stuff. You know I'm looking back at her art and I noticed something when Canker put them together. Did you notice that they looked sorta like they were two different styles?

Yea actually I noticed that but didn't really think about it.

I came across this artist on DA today that made me go back and look and something doesn't seem right do you have photoshop?

Yea why?

Put the pic of Redensek or whatever and this link over one another.

Sure one sec.

Rofl wow WOOOOOW woww wowowowow tera

What?

I'm 99% sure this is traced you can see where she even tried to hide it by faking the angle on his hand.

Welp that's awesome, should probably post that on KC.

Think so? Or should we just tell Rpr?

Good question. Canker should know. I'll send her a message too and then you can probably post it.

Hey Canker I hate to be that person but when you get back online you should probably see this. Your pic of Redensek by Kylie was totes a rip of Nemm-W on DA. Here's the overlay of it and stuff. If I were I'd talk to Kylie before we post on KC. I'd want my money back idk about you. Sorry to worry you about it just thought you need to know before you hang out with her or something. Its pretty awkward.

end page 10

i got your message about this tera and its just awful to hear. i dont care if you guys posted it im glad someone did. ******** skipping dinner cause i think im going to throw up i got this nasty thing tonight from some anon about how he was going to ******** our dog and stuff. i dont know who i pissed off its just really getting too hard to handle.

kitsusrs wrote on 7/14/2008

Canker you gotta find something to ease your mind or this is going to just make you really sick. Dont worry about this thread or anything I think you're going to just make it worse on yourself.

xx_tera wrote on 7/14/2008

=[ Really I think its shitty what Kylie's done and stuff and i mean idk about how you guys are doing irl but she doesnt seem to be supporting you on here much.

I think this thread is going to need some quarantine its bringing everyone down a little. Go make some tea or something Canker and turn the computer off for a while go hang out with your family, something. Just don't wear yourself out over some people who obviously have nothing better to do.

end page 11

iyilsaya sent on 7/14/2008

you ******** whore youre faking this whole thing

Cankerblossom sent on 7/14/2008

no im not i really wish i was im so sorry at what they posted

yea right you're really pushing this one. i was going to surprise you and take you to boba tea tonight but ******** that now not after that crap you and tera posted.

kylie, tracing isn't RIGHT okay? you cant expect to run off with KC posters' money and keep tracing this stuff.

so all of a sudden im the bad guy

no youre not the bad guy youre still my friend i just wish i had known sooner i wouldve helped to get you back on the right track and stuff and im sure tera and them would have been fine with that if we just fixed everything.

you cant fix that you DESTROYED my reputation on there and theres no way i could even refund all those people anyway

well what do you want me to do for you kylie?? ******** im crying so hard right now and theres nothing i can ******** do because all of a sudden everyones messing with my s**t and i thought they were attacking you and just.. im really starting to wonder how good of a ******** friend you are

whatever.

end page 12

Cankerblossom sent on 7/15/2008

im sorry Kylie...

i know i havent been a good friend, im sorry its all my fault. i know youre not online right now, or your invisible or youre blocking me or something but i just wanted to tell you for real that im really really sorry. i cant believe everything happened just from that one thread i just didnt mean for things to kinda spiral out of control. my facebook page still hasnt been taken down and im still trying to fight back calls. mom has been trying to get a new number but i think its just not worth it. im better off just kinda disappearing. i dont know what that means i just wanna sit in my room for a while and vege maybe something will happen idk. but i want you to know that i love you like a sister and even with the tracing stuff i mean it. youll always be a good friend and im sorry that i sort of blew that off. i hope that you will be able to find new friends that wont squander what theyve got.<3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:08 am
Solo Part 2

Pepin arrived at her host family's house that Frightday night with nothing but a jump-drive for a change of clothes. Spending the weekend with them had to be booked in advance but they were no less excited to see one of their favorite fosters to come through in years. When the train finally left, Pepin giggled and bounced around on her tippy toes as she watched the figure of one of their youngest biological scarelings press its face to the glass . Surrounded by a warm orange glow, she could tell they had already started a great big dinner for the household of over 15.. not including minis. A couple of stomping sounds and soon the door opened and a cyclops peered down under the top of the doorway. "Hello Pepin-" it said, its deep, dopey voice as chipper as ever.

The glitch ghost felt her pixels going berserk off the edges of her form and quickly floated up the steps into the house that overlooked a shadowy crevice on the outskirts of Halloween Town. It was tall, very tall, and the interior was far larger than what the outside projected. There were tiny little windows littering the top of a spiral tower-like structure where she knew the scarelings slept. Every night while she stayed there she remembered each of them would be given a clean pair of socks, always ones that fit with little orange and black stripes knitted by the ageless ghoulmama. Ghoulpapa would slowly get around to each bed and kiss each one goodnight after they had a glass of water, and mom and pa would stand in the doorway wishing them a goodnight. Only half of the children were actually born to them, the other taken in ghosts and undeads that were fresh to Halloween.

"Come in come in, we were just about to eat dinner, Miss Molyneau~" chimed Momma Screecher. "You packed light huh? Good ghoul, always thinking ahead!" Taking the glitch by the hand she led her into the home and let the tallest boil shut the door behind them. "Its so good to see you again, its been over a year," she said, Pepin nodding ecstatically. A couple of the younger scarelings hid shyly under the enormous banquet table that had clearly seen better years. Etched over, stained, and possibly broken more than ten times, it still held up for dinner time. A pair of twin ghouls were racing down the stairs tugging at a poppet that had lost a limb already. They screamed when they realized who was there visiting and dropped the thing on sight.

"MISS PEPIN MISS PEPIN-" they chanted in unison and linked arms before spinning around the ghoul who started to move in slow cuts of motion. It was like making a whirlpool in the bathtub, the fast they spun the more Pepin glitched out.

"Ghouls, ghouls, stop it you're going to make her sick and we already have ectoplasm casserole in the oven," Mrs. Screecher reached to grab the two by their shoulders and pull them away. The cyclops boil lumbered over to the table with a tray in hand and suddenly all hell broke loose in the dining room. Scarelings danced at his enormous feet and giggled and shrilled with excitement at whatever he was carrying while the older ghouls and boils already sitting at the table started pounding their fists and shouting.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!"

From the kitchen arrived a tall and dapper fellow, dressed quite nicely in the sort of clothes a demon would wear but was actually a creature of the undead. After his ear-piercing shriek, the entire room had calmed, nobody dared speak and nobody moved (much). "We have tonight a special guest. Some of you remember her and some of you have yet to meet her. The last scareling to leave our nest-- Miss Pepin Molyneau," he said and bowed towards her. "Everyone please say hello."

Suddenly a roar of various noises, high and low pitched and some longer than others greeted the glitch ghoul who blushed a dark grey. "Aw thank you Papa-pa-pa-pa" That famous skipping sound in her voice made the man flash a jagged but sincere smile. Both he and the Mrs. remembered their names being repeated well. "I have some good news for everyone and I'm excited and super nervvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv---

about it. But we can discuss it over dinner right?"

"Absolutely Miss Pepin. EVERYONE? Dinner is served." Once again the man bowed and out of the kitchen the eldest three brothers came with carts stacked with food trays. Nothing was served in family sized dishes, everything had been prepared, sorted, cut, weighed, and organized to fit the needs of each family member. Pepin was given her tray first after being shown her seat. The special guest chair was splattered with various slimes, stains, and oozes from guests past. It was a throne of judgment- if you were generally liked then usually nothing was thrown at you. If you were say the teacher from the younger dayscare down the road? Usually you were welcomed with a little more hesitation.

Everyone began eating almost immediately. The sound that echoed through the room of smacking, crunching, sloshing, and growling was utterly voracious. But Mr. and Mrs. Screecher and their parents seemed to be perfectly fine with it. The louder, the better the food obviously tasted. Pepin was a quiet eater but at one dinners' past she was dared to throw her face into a slime cake- needless to say she went through with it and merriment was shared around the table.

"So Pepin what is this good news you speak of?" Mrs. Screecher asked. Only a couple of the nearby children, including the twins, were paying close attention to what the ghost had to say.

"Well its been almost a whole year since I've been at Amityville... as you guys kn-kn-kn-know. Exams are coming up and if I pass.. I will be a knob!"

"That is WONDERFUL Pepin!" clapped Mr. Screecher. "Absolutely wonderful, we are so proud of you!" The Mrs. was nodding her head and the twins just gasped with excitement. "Does that mean you will get to bully the other kids?
Will you hack all of their groansprings?
What happens when you're thrown in a locker at school?
Does it hurt?
Who teaches the bully class?"

Riddled by as many questions as she herself tended to ask, Pepin was prompt with her answers. "It might, there are still Hobs that are higher than that. I think Im getting too old to hack groansprings, I want to mess with something more dangerous," she giggled then hiccuped through a couple of frozen frames of motion. "I have never been thrown in a locker but I hid in one when I was spying on the gym teacher and the secretary. It doesn't hurt at all its fun, you can scare when you're in them. I dunno who teaches that yet but I am going to sign up FRRRST TH-

ING."

The ghouls looked absolutely fascinated by her answer. So fascinated that they couldn't rebuttal with any more interesting questions. "Be sure to let us know how you do on your exams so we can put it in the report card hall of fame-" Mr. Screecher chimed in after swallowing some pumpkin spice bread. "The scarelings love that competition. Even if you're not here, its like they have to meet the standards of these mysterious and talented figures that maybe slept in the same bed they did once."

Pepin nodded with another grey blush. "I remember the hall of fame. I remember Patty Scartooth and her track record with the headmistress at that ghoul's academy. I want a track record like that," she giggled and finished up.

Cleanup at the house was swift and painless. Trays were merely dumped into a giant crate which would later be power washed by the sons. "We don't have enough room on the desktop so we had to get a new laptop. It doesn't have much for a hard drive but we haven't put anything on it so that you have optimum room to sleep." Mrs. Screech started directing Pepin up to the room where the scarelings slept, hoping to beat the rush and let their guest have ample time and space to get ready for bed. Pepin yawned until her voice scratched out into an eight-bit tone, and rubbed her noisy eyes. "Thanks Momma, i would have brought my own room but I have it kinda chained down."

"Wouldn't want students to run off with your house huh?" she teased and the two laughed, their voices echoing through to the roof of the spiral room. After making sure Pepin was properly accommodated, she kissed the ghoul on the forehead and brushed back her hair. "Thank you for coming to visit us. We are always concerned for those that come through here even if they are as tenacious as you," she smiled. "Be sure to email us if you need anything. I mean tonight and anytime really," she laughed. By the time Pepin had stayed a full year at the house everyone was used to the change in technology.

Soon enough as Mrs. Screecher left, the stampede of children emerged into the room and surrounded the curious-looking glitch ghoul floating beside her 'bed'. "Where are you sleeping?
Is that a laptop?
Neato do you esplode when you get poked?
Can we play hide and seek bef-"

"Ghouls that's enough." Ghoulmama and ghoulpapa had arrived. There was a collective 'awwwwwww' from the herd of scarelings as they quickly scattered to their respective beds. "It's time for night-night. Lights out in five minutes," she said sweetly and slowly to them. "You can ask Miss Pepin about everything tomorrow okay? She's here the whole weekend you know~" With wide-eyes and all grins, the children creepily stared at Pepin, obviously pleased to know she was going to stick around for a little bit. "Everyone? Goodnight."

"Goodnight ghoulmama, goodnight ghoulpapa, goodnight Mrs. Screecher, goodnight Mr. Screecher-" The disoriented blabbering of too many people trying to talk at once actually paused and finally ended with, "and goodnight Miss Pepin."

Pepin smiled and covered her mouth. "G-g--ggg-goooooodnight every on---oonneeee-e-e-" The night ended with the soft giggle that everyone including Pepin was guilty of uttering. Soon everyone would be sound asleep as Pepin's screen-saver played a quiet, lulling tune.  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:09 am
Solo Part 3

im sorry Kylie...

i know i havent been a good friend, im sorry its all my fault. i know youre not online right now, or your invisible or youre blocking me or something but i just wanted to tell you for real that im really really sorry. i cant believe everything happened just from that one thread i just didnt mean for things to kinda spiral out of control. my facebook page still hasnt been taken down and im still trying to fight back calls. mom has been trying to get a new number but i think its just not worth it. im better off just kinda disappearing. i dont know what that means i just wanna sit in my room for a while and vege maybe something will happen idk. but i want you to know that i love you like a sister and even with the tracing stuff i mean it. youll always be a good friend and im sorry that i sort of blew that off. i hope that you will be able to find new friends that wont squander what theyve got.<3

---

Pepin Molyneau signed off of aim finally before taking a long and heavy sigh. The past few days had run her ragged, her eyes darkened from lack of sleep and her nose and cheeks red from crying. It seemed only every other hour could she catch a break between fits of sadness and insatiable rage over what had happened on Facebook and between her and Kylie. Who she thought had been one of her best friends had proven to be a total lie. It was hard to swallow this reality that she had found herself in. Everything she surrounded herself in was superficial... it was false and untrue.

Just thinking about it made the girl choke up, throwing herself to her bed and sobbing into her unmade sheets. There had been plenty of tears and snot stains on the blankets and pillows. Reaching the end of her rope Pepin turned and looked to the ceiling laying in her own anguish. It would take something a lot higher up to-

No, she couldn't. There had to be... an easier way.

What am I thinking this is not me... this isn't like me, I don't think like that.. she reassured herself before becoming overwhelmed with tears once more. Before too long she had managed to make it to the hallway, famished and fatigued. The bathroom was close enough, she could make it without causing a scene. Her parents had the TV up loud enough downstairs there was no way they would notice her slinking by.

That was until the doorbell rang. She had to hurry and get there or else they'd see her from the bottom of the stairs. Quickly she dove into the bathroom and shut the door. Unable to hear who her mother was conversing with at the door she began to search for something. Something to soothe this pain inside her head. Turning on the sink, she made it sound like she was quite innocently washing her hands. She COULD hear the footsteps coming up the stairs slowly but surely and lifted the toilet seat making it clunk loudly with the tank behind it. Sure enough the figure outside knocked on the door. "Pepin? Pepin are you alright in there?"

It was her. Kylie stood on the other side of the door, her red Converse sneakers creating the faintest reflection in the bathroom tile by the door. Pepin refused to reply. How could she? What was she supposed to do? Everything was tense now, everything was loud, the ringing in her ears was caging her.

Finally the water stopped and the toilet flushed. Pepin opened the door to see her best friend looking rather worried. "Oh Pepin I- I'm sorry I got your message and I just wanted to come and see you... and apologize-" Kylie sounded sincere enough and though pale as a sheet and looking worse for wear, Pepin actually felt her lips quiver into a sad smile.

"You look terrible, come on I have to talk to you about something-" Kylie said motherly towards the girl, until she noticed the bottle of pills laying on the counter outside of the medicine cabinet. She swallowed a lump in her throat and glared at Pepin. "Please say you didn't..." she whispered, then grabbed her arm and brought her to the girl's bedroom, shutting the door behind her. "Tell me you DIDNT. NOW." she demanded, shaking Pepin by the shoulders.

Already getting worked up, Pepin shook her head. "Nooo-" she sobbed, face twisting into an ugly and frightened expression. "Noo I didn't I swear.. I swear I didn't.." she cried.

"You're lying to me. You did I can see it in your eyes you took them-" Kylie grew hysterical and slapped her friend across the face after letting her go then paced away from her crossing her arms. "You're such a pathetic liar I can't believe you would really let yourself ******** do that-"

"But I DIDN'T Kylie! I DIDN'T I PROMISE!" Pepin sobbed, choking on her own words. "I-hic-DIDNT-I-DID-hic-NT"

The room began to spin for her, not because of drugs, as she hadn't taken them, but because there was no energy left in her body. She'd been dancing with this feeling for days and ignoring her needs. She'd let her body run out of steam and needed desperately some rest and some help.

The sweet release was all she needed.

And then when she thought it could not possibly come to her she turned to face her friend ready to beg for her help when... the sharp intrusion from the blade brought it. At the end of its hilt were Kylie's hands, already beginning to stain in blood the further she pushed it.

It was like.. She could feel it again.

Something reminiscent to the sweet release of...

"I won't let you lie to me or to anyone anymore. Not anymore." Kylie whispered quietly to her, waiting to see Pepin's body fall onto her bed when she let go of the knife. "I think you've learned what it means to lie and gossip and snitch and jeer behind other people's backs. I know you're just a jaded little b***h behind her computer screen wishing she was so important. Well you're important now. Thanks for sharing your Facebook password with me, dumb b***h."

Pulling the knife back out of her she forced it into Pepin's hand and smeared the blood from her own hands onto hers. "Better call 911.." she smirked smugly before letting out a blood curdling scream to alarm the parents.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:11 am
Solo Part 4

A weekend with the foster family went by too fast. Pepin had barely noticed when Spookday had come around that she had to hop on the train back to Amtiyville. Wishing her host family and each of the children goodbye was hard. She'd forgotten just how CUSHY she had it there! Free food every night practically prepared with a show? Who wouldn't enjoy that? Sighing she tossed up her jump-drive she'd brought and turned back to wave one final time.

"I l-l-like you guys!" Pepin smirked, a joke the house played on one another despite loving each other very much.

"Bye Pepin, we l-l-l-like you too," replied Mrs. Screecher before turning and whispering something to her husband.

"OH Pepin hang on we almost forgot-" Mr. Screecher stepped forwards with a small satchel in hand. "Just to get you through the next year and all. Well.. sorta. ITS NOT MUCH, but.." he sighed nervously but the glitch ghoul just grinned wildly. "Thank you Mr. S-s-screecher," she cooed before pecking him on the cheek. The train had arrived soon enough and she presented her school pass to board.

Back to school... and time to take some exams.  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas