Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Nara (Temple of Assassin Order and Map Room) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:56 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Alveno Alditore da Fiorenze
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

"I am no killer ..."

"well then ... you are the mentor in charge of the Japan Creed ... it's your decision on how you proced" he said looking at her then turned out the window "i'm mearly the adviser of the Creed ... but the end result is: those who ask my advice, only they alone will decide" he said as he breathed silently and went into deep thought

"... i only stop them"

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

The Holy Angels sense the sins of corruption...

Alice heard what he said to her, she let her hood down since she's inside. The eagle stood still on her left shoulder, and she doesn't mind about it. She place her index and thumb under her lip to think, "Hmm, I did clear out of Temple in the forest, and I sneak poison Templar." she said as the eagle flew to the arm rest. While Miku was outside and felt the pure light, knowing it's Princess, but she didn't know pure light is coming from an Assassin. She sensing darkness and sees Samurai are heading towards her, but she walk away from them. "Oh my heaven... stalkers. Someone please help me!"

... They will send Shikaku no Tenshi to perish the darkness

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:20 pm
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

...True my innocence and song...

Miku, in hoodie cloak, continues to walk away from Samurai, but it reminding her from her friend, Gakupo Kamui, with dancing samurai attitude. She using her digital magic as she took a sharp turn in dark alley to take off the cloak and create the white wing to fly away to Dock of Tyrrhenian in Italy.

...True my heart and love...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:50 pm

User Image

"I am no killer ..."

keeping watch on Alice was difficult at best, but he helped just the same. as he looked out the window he saw two eagles flying towards them, both came in and gave them both a note, reading his he knew Atticus was summoning a meeting "about time Atticus showed up ... i started to worry a moment ago"

"... i only stop them"

User Image

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:46 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice got the note from the eagle, she read it and it seems she and Alveno have to go back to Italy to councel. She will deal with weapons later, yet it's been a while for her to return to Italy. "Well, I guess going back to Italy is good idea." she said as she place her left hand on her forehead, she quite forgot that her hood got down, but she'll pull up later. She walk downstairs like she got distracted by something.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:00 pm

User Image

"I am no killer ..."

walking down with Alice he notice she was distracted "whats wrong?"

"... i only stop them"

User Image

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

She heard what he said as she pull her hood to walk to first floor, "It's nothing, except I thought I saw something, but it's just tried to mess with me." said Alice as she got outside to pull her horse. Alice has a feeling that she saw her elder twin brothers walking around, but she saw them hanging in her own eyes. She trusted her brothers very dearly, when her parents are gone out. She heard a cry as she look up and saw the eagles flying, she mounted on her horse.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:03 pm

User Image

"I am no killer ..."

'she's become distracted of late ... i hope it doesnt interfere with her duties' he thought as he mounted his own horse "alright then ... we best be off" he said as he motioned his horse forward and he galoped to Italy

"... i only stop them"

User Image

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:28 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

She nodded and followed him, while her horse galloping to Italy. "Onii-san, am I seeing things or darkness tried to trick me." she thought to her elder brothers.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

Dark Master lead to an evil fate ...

Neji walked out of portal, after he felt guilty about Hinata was missing and almost blame himself for everything that person found two Princesses. He been to Italy to find Alice, but he found out from one of member of Assassin told him that she's heading to Japan to find another assassins. He look at the Nara Temple and some Zen Garden, he walks in until he felt a pinch on his left shoulder. He was about to activate his Byakugan, but... "Aah, kyottsukete." said very familiar voice that he can sense her light. He turn to left and saw a teenager boy looking at Alice as she ran towards him.
Neji is just standing there and turn his head to his back sees the dummy with target on it. "I get it, this is training." he thought as he turn his head and sees Alice looking at him. "WHOA! Alice, quit staring at me," he almost shout at her as she step back with amusement. "Ara, Neji-san... konichiwa." she greeting him with a bow, he did a same thing to her. "Konichiwa Alice." he said politiy to make him sound like Hinata, made Alice giggled like a little girl. "So, did you finish the mission to stop the Dark Lords?" she ask him with sweet smile, but he shook his head. "Not yet, but we need to talk about this person and your barrier." he responded unemotionally, Alice's sweet face turned shocking like she met a stalker. She saw Hinata ran to portal and disappeared from the person, who almost grab her until the light barrier repelled him to make him disappeared. She look at Neji, "Meet me at the third floor of the Temple, I will be right back." she said with serious look, he nodded and walk to the third floor. Alice walk to the trainning area, "Kyuukei, mina o toru." she kindly said to her students in japanese to take a break, they nodded and she heading to Nara Temple.
She grab the hot green teas and walk to the third floor, once she reach there and about to slide the paper door, but Neji slide it for her making her surprised. He smirks a bit about her look, "Heh, I can tell you are close." "Oh, right... you can sense me, but any way I brought some tea." she said very embarrassing with small blush on her cheek. Neji walk aside to let her in, she gladly entered and place both cups on the small table. Once they sat, he started to go first, "I think it's my fault for this." he said shamefully about leaving them defenceless, but Alice started to understand why he said that. She started to be optimistic, "No, it's okay... you don't have to blame yourself about everything, but how did you know about this." she asked with curious look as he look at her and explains everything, making her ruby eyes blink. "Your late relatives told you, and about barrier... I don't know how, but I only see twin boys. I feel like I know them." "I heard one of princess has magical ability for strong connection, like bonding with friends or family. I think twins that you sees, you have bonds with someone who deeply cares about you. he explains like remembered that his aunt and Hinata, including Tenten, are close to him. That's explains why he and Hinata can see Hikari's spirit, but their father are rare to see. "I only bonding with my twins Onii-sans, they must have known I'm in danger. That explains why I can see my brothers."

... I follow the right path of destiny

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice and Neji talked endlessly, until Neji's military pill worn off and he felt tired as his mind doozed off. His left hand is on his forehead, "I'm so sorry, I took a military pill to make me focus my jutsu and-" he groan tiredly and made her right palm on her side where Sucitta activated his hidden blade, but she still have small scar on there, not on cheek as her light spread a little. Neji sees this and knowing how scared that Alice got effect in Castle Chapel, "Alice, don't worry about this dark guy, he won't scare you. Atticus will handle him and Xehanort, he's got his friends to help." he said as his eyelid started to get heavy and tried to make her understand. Alice just nodded and let go of her side scar with warm smile, "Thank you Neji-san... I will let you stay here until tomorrow to return to Mount Olympus. I still have scar from him, but Hinata-chan told me that she will figure out to cure this." she said very kind to him, showing she has nothing to worry about. She stands up and set the futon for him, by next door. Neji was about to protest, but Alice already pulled it out, "It's okay, since you and Atticus-san manage to drive this dark person out, I will repay you for this. I honestly do everything for helping others and repay for their kindness." she said to him softly and still her warm smile, which Neji couldn't resist about helping others. Suddenly, he felt something warm as he feel the small light inside his darkness heart. "Neji-kun, your light came... I think Alice-san was owning you her life from back in Hollow Bastion." Hikari Hyuuga used her mental mind to her nephew for info. He watched Alice bow to him and gave him a male sleepwear, watching her leave to her Map Room for locating some trouble.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:07 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

Neji just change his sleepwear and he can feel his forehead from his curse mark was hurting a little, he can tell Hinata wasn't alone and say hidden. He begin to meditation to focus on his chakra swirl around him, yet he's started to worried about his cousin, who always ran off and sometimes got herself lost. He knew he has a mission to stop Master Xehanort, yet his Aunt came out in solid form. Hikari sat on the floor by her both thieghs on top of her leg, sensing his worryness, "Are you worried about my darling?" she asked him with sadness, he didn't look at her as he's meditation with his eyes close. He continue to focus his chakra, "Aunt Hikari, I just little bit worried about her. I can tell you still have golden rose that his late father came to you." he said very calm as he can feel his heart is trying to regain his balance of light and darkness. He remembers his father and his uncle claimed that darkness must be destroyed, but when Hikari Hyuuga told him while little Hinata was asleep, that darkness must be exist. Only he and Hinata knows about that, but Hanabi, due to her stubborn about destroy the darkness. "I have really bad feeling about this person," said Hikari with uneasy eyes, Neji open his eyes and look at her as he finish his meditation. He couldn't see his face, but something familiar about him that idiot, Naruto, didn't trust. "He found out Alice is Assassin's Princess of Heart, that leaves out that white hair woman... I think he's trying to search for Heart Maidens to collect information. Dang it, I forgot this woman's name." he said very fustration about Hikari. "Her name is Hikari-san, unfortunitally she knows about balance as I felt her soul. This young lady started to worried about her friend, oh about this killer... I saw his eyes, one has Sharingan and other is something different, it has light purple with ripple-like pattern. she said as she remembered when she's searching for her daughter and saw some of her memory. Neji suddenly remembers this, "Rinnegan, but I thought we- oh no... he is still alive." he realized that he wants to be stronger. Hikari started to get confused, until she remember his name. "I think it's the best to not allow to tell Hinata-chan, Alice-san and Hikari-san about him, if he finds about Seven Princesses... this might turn out badly."
Meanwhile, Alice drank her tea as she looking outside, petting Mountain Hawk Eagle.

((If anyone read this and ask me who he is, it's a himitsu (secret) until the times is right to reveal his name.))

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:09 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice continue to watching outside as she still remembered that Sucitta kidnapped her, but she didn't see Alma's phyical appearance because of her status. She doesn't understand why Master Xehanort order Sucitta to kill her if any men won or something, instead of held hostage, at least she's freed with Hinata. She set the futons and change to pajama, she let her Mountian Hawk-Eagle flying around the Japan to use it's eyes for something to each quest. She fall asleep in her futon, peacefully.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:19 am
User Image

Hikari Hyuuga

Hikari stayed in solid form as she petting her nephew's head while he's asleep, and she pulled out rare golden rose hairclip as she remember what Nanashi said to her when she claimed she wasn't strong enough to protect Hinata and let darkness killed her, "You were a strong mother... Now it's time to be a strong guardian angel." his word echo through her mind. She sighed as she clip it to her right side of her eggplant-colored hair, until she sense their spirits from behind, "Long time no see, Hiashi-kun... Hizashi-kun." she greets them as she turn her head towards to her husband and her brother-in-law. "Hello my dear wife." greets Hiashi with stern tone and Hizashi bow to his sister-in-law, "It's been a while Hikari-sama." he greets her with a frown, making Hikari's Lioness Pride tense a bit as she stands up. "Neji-kun only came here to talk to Assassin Heart Maiden. He isn't done with the mission to stop Master Xehanort-san, she explains to them to keep her Lioness Pride stay hidden. Hiashi close his eyes as he understand, yet twin brothers sense Alice's light. "Another Princess, beside Hinata-sama." said Hizashi as he's about to find Alice, but Hiashi grab him and unable to turn into solid form because of their terrible deed. "We will meet her later, my brother, but since Hikari and Neji discovered who he is, our future Heiress is in danger along with Princesses of Heart from the future to become more powerful." said Hiashi looking down then he look up to his wife, "Hikari, make sure Neji and Hinata won't ended like this man. Both childrens are only clan to survive this realm, but Hinata might obtain her healing ability from her keyblade to her palm. Neji tried so hard to keep her safe from threat, it wasn't his fault. he explains to her, made her nodded her head and knowing they can sense Alice's pure light. She took her spirit form and grab brothers wrist to take them to sleeping Alice, once they reach to Alice's room, both Hiashi and Hizashi raise their eyebrow. "She lost her family three months ago, but she's very thoughtful for helping people and gave some flowers to orphans to be more happy in church. It's really rare for Assassin to have pure heart, but Alice-san trying to be brave like her brothers and her heart is pure." she explains to them, they look at each others and look at her, "We understand Hikari-sama, but my brother and I should go... tell my son that I will find his mother, Kazeko, to see him in his dream." he said as he and his older twin brother disappeared. Hikari walk through the wall to return to where Neji stayed at and sat down on the floor as she turn into solid form.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

By the morning came, he woken up from his nightmare with a gasp about him prison his cousin and instintly killed him as he heard her screaming. Hikari came to him and took his palm to calm him down, "Neji-kun! A-Are you alright?" she cried with extremely worry, but he didn't respond as he fearful look and embraced to his aunt's waist. She understand and gently stroke his head to make him feel like everything is going to be okay. "Shhh... it's okay, he won't attack you. Don't worry, I am here, my child." she whisper to him like he's her son, well she treated him like that. Neji never felt so scared before, of course he knows he was bloody-thirsty murder, but he have to be strong for his revenge. "I... I'm afriad, Aunt Hikari, I afriad of his word." he said to her without looking at her. Hikari gently sigh as she continue stroke his head, but she felt his tears fell on her ANBU black pants. "You shouldn't listen to his word, you don't want to lose your light. I can help you fight against Dark Lords, whenever you felt helpless... Hinata-chan and I have same jutsu, but similar style along with my Pride. Please look up, you know the shinobi rule about not allowing to show your emotion." she said to him with warm and kind smile, which Neji slowly look up to her and wipe his tears to be more serious. "Your right, I really need to your help and follow my shinobi rules." he said with more serious tone, she proud of her favorite nephew.
Alice is still sleeping, yet Mountain Hawk-Eagle perch next to sleeping figure.

User Image

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas