• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:29 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

She begin to consume with concern, she have to tell him what is his plan, "We still don't know what is his plan for the Nirvana, but only we know is that the last Millennium Item is hidden. He's waiting for one of people to be body-linked, so it will be fully repaired," she told him very calm and quiet about the evil plan. Hikari did worry about his safety, she place her hand to his, "Please, don't let the Darkness use you to control. Carla-chan told me about the Darkling did said to her and Wendy-chan back in Twilight Town. That Darkness, it might not agree about the light," she finally remember it, however she did show the sympathy towards him. She can tell her blade wanted to use the darkness, it seems like it's waiting for right time.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:31 pm
User Image

User Image

"Being of the dark doesn't make it evil..."

Yami wasn't sure what to think, his mind so twisted as he began to think about the consequences of what he had just said. As he just stood there, he felt her hand touch his, making his face turn a little pink while he interlocked his hand with her's. He wasn't sure on what to think anymore. He looked up at his friend's eyes, his smile grew softly before he leaned over and kissed her on the cheeks, wanting her to know that it was him who kissed her on the lips. As he pulled away, he smiled softly before speaking up his mind,"Okay..we'll do it your way."

"It's the masters of the darkness who make it evil"

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:22 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Somehow, she didn't even realize he leaned over to kiss her cheek, she blush a little. She started to felt too familiar from that night, but she listens to him for "doing her own way". She have to find her friends first as she shyly smiles, "Okay, but we have to find my friends, Master and Alex-san wanted me to stay away from Xehanort, and probably need me to be accompany with-" she stopped as her familiar feeling is coming back. She remember that night with kiss on her lips, then finally the cheek from Yami. Hikari finally got her puzzled solved by knowing who could have done it, unfortunitily her face have been turned deep scarlet and place her both hands on her cheek. She started to feel bit childish, "Th-Th-That night I-I-I-I got that kiss... i-i-i-it was you," she said to him, felt way more embarrassing, but good thing Happy wasn't there because he will cheeky tease them for liking each other.

User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:44 pm
User Image

User Image

"It was...", Yami smiled softly before he rubbed the back of his head, his hair covering the side of his face that was facing her. As he continued to smile, he bit his bottom lip before he looked over at her, noticing her blushing cheeks which made his blush as well,"I was the one who kissed you...I felt like it was the only time I could."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:24 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"Okay, this is too awkward," she thought very bit off, though she did find out he did kiss her. Only one good stuff is, Hikari didn't tell Yami about what Aussie did to her, otherwise, for her weird thought of bad stuff happening to men do anything to her, he will probably go for a punch. Of course she is a wizard, holder and caster type with Heavenly Magic. She found the answer from his reply, still she is scarlet face, "That really explains about that night."

User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:56 pm
User Image

User Image

Yami sighed softly, rubbing his chin softly as he wasn't sure what to do as he walked over to the window, his mind glowing softly with his mind. He can't stop think about Hikari but he wasn't sure on what to do next. He already said what he wanted to say but he wasn't sure if she felt the same way. With a soft sigh, he just looked outside to where he noticed the night air flowing into the room, the darkness flowing outside as he felt the power increasing within him.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:10 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Hikari watch her friend walk over the window, she didn't know what is he thinking, but she still have feelings for him. Completely nervous wreck for admitting her feelings, she kind of wish he did hear her back in Gran Pulse. By the night comes, he sword still nullified her without any cause. She begin to spacing out, seems bit otaku look of calm and collecting.

User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Yami sighed softly as he looked over at Hikari, noticing that she was spacing out which made him wonder softly. As he sighed softly, he turned toward her before he placed his hand onto her stomach before walking into the bedroom, opening the door as he knew it was time for her to sleep. He didn't want her to be up at the night. As he tucked her into bed, he knew that he had to stay up to protect her from the night since she was a light princess. With a soft sigh, he tucked her in tight before he sat down beside her to keep her company while she was about to sleep.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:02 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

It did reveal she did fall asleep for spacing out too long, but while she's asleep, her sword somehow showing her vision what happen in Magnolia, her friends are battling against Oración Seis. She notice Tiger is the Celestial Spirit, it made her discovered that it's not just any silver key, but one of the Chinese Zodiac and notice the white hair woman didn't help the Tiger. Unlike Lucy, who helped the Celestial Spirit and treat as a friend and respect, she have to tell Celestial Spirit Mage what happen, when she sees her again. Only confusing is, what is this Chinese Zodiac Spirit doing in such existence. She have to admit that he is good kisser, which is hinted by the smile on her face.

User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:23 pm
User Image

User Image

Yami stood up the whole night, his eyes shinning onto the bathroom mirror while he noticed something strange. Purple veins were being shown on his neck where he noticed a soft glow on them which made him nervous. Hey grabbed his jacket as he made his collar go up to cover it. He didn't like the look of this as he noticed the Darkling appearing at the other side of the mirror, making Yami feel a little on his nerves,"Please...leave me alone."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:42 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

While in vision of dreamland, Hikari soon sees her friends in Shibuya, she begin to feel like someone is messaging her about their location. She notice Loke there, then it hits her head, she figured out they are in Shibuya because of Middle Rank Shinigamis and Players that she can see through her eyes. She kept slight smile on her face, "... min... na..." she whispered during her sleep and turn her body around, additionally summoned Mr. Mew. Hikari didn't get a clue that Yami and Darkling are in the bathroom, but she hugged her stuff cat tight like a small child.

User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:23 am
User Image

User Image

Yami got out of the bathroom moments later, his hair a mess and his eyes a tad bit tired. It was almost morning as he noticed Hikari shaking while holding to her stuffed cat. With a soft sigh he walked to the bed, not really caring about the consequences for the moment. He slowly went into the bed beside her, wrapping one arm around her waist before he fell asleep.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:10 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

While Hikari continue to sleeping, she can hear Merlin telepathy about someone name Zero and his time about giving up the battle. She felt a familiar arms wrapping around her waist, it sometimes held her stuff cat tight. She begin to worry about Fairy Tail, after listening to Merlin telepathy, she worry about her friends and her half-sister, including Masters.

User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:31 pm
User Image

User Image

It was morning now as Yami awoke, feeling the pain of the light beating against his face. As he slowly got up, he felt a dark presence over at Hikari's Fairy Tail. He looked over her, smiling softly while he placed a soft kiss on her forehead before he pinched her to wake her up. He then got up quickly, his eyes shinning softly as he grabbed his jacket. They had no time as he cracked his neck and wrist before speaking up,"Come on, wake up."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:22 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Hikari felt the pinched, it woken her up, she remember Merlin telepathy her about someone name Zero he's going handle. Being drowsy as she sat up, "Who the heck is Zero?" she thought from the telepathy, however she glaze her eyes towards to Yami, she notice something fainted purple mark on his neck. It grow curious to her, so she got out of bed and trying to lower his collar by her hand, "What is that purple mark on you?"
Meanwhile from the outside far away from them, Natsu carry sleeping Lucy and Happy on his back , he's couldn't rest to stop. He eventually ended up fell asleep in the forest, acting like heat conditioner to his friends.

User Image User Image

User Image

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out