• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:29 pm
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

...True my innocence and song...

Miku sees him fainted after whole event, luckly she caught him on time. She felt like she's complete Triple Baka, "Oh oops, I shouldn't say that, right." she said with small panic, Articuno sighed with stupid situlation. "Maybe running away from her will be good idea. If not, take a risk to kill her, okay." she said to her with suggustion. Miku look at her as she sat down holding Zelkova, "I think that will be great idea, Articuno-chan."

...True my heart and love...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:19 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

"Life is short, so make good out of the time you have!"

No matter where you hide..

Zelkova's eyes opened slowly with a light yawn. He sat up then stretched a bit, rubbing his eyes as he was taking in where he was. He looked around a bit tired like and noticed where he was. "Is it time for lunch?" He asked with a light smile. He acted as if nothing had happened to him.

He jumped onto his feet the saw Miku on the bridge. He smiled. "Oh, I am sorry. Did I fall asleep on you?" He asked as he held out his hand to pull her up. "I didn't mean to scare you, are you okay?" He had no clue as to what happened, but what did it matter to him? Well, everything.

...I will find you.. Like hide and seek!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:34 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku sees him got up and he apologize to her as she grab his hand to help herself up. She let out her kind smile, "It's okay, but thank goodness I caught you in right time before you fell to the ground." she said to him, yet she noticed he forget everything or is it just her. She look at Articuno, who shruged about this, she begin to worry about Zelkova, "Would you mind if you go to Tokyo, and find anything that will help me find out between me and Zatsune-san. I have to stay here with him to see, if everything is okay." she asked her, and she nodded and flew off to Tokyo.
Miku look at Zelkova with slight worry teal eyes, "You just having an episode after I told you about my dark counterpart, but are you sure you're okay?" she asked him, just make sure she wasn't wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:35 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

He watched as Miku was worried about him and only smiled at her. "I did?" He asked as he placed his finger on his chin, thinking about anything that might have caused it. Nothing. Listening to her call Articuno to Tokyo, he turned his attention towards her. "Let's both go. I am fine." He said smiling at her. When she told him he had an episode before he had fainted. He smiled and shook his head. "I don't remember anything about that." He smiled nervously. It was as if he had lost that part of his memory. He couldn't explain it and wouldn't know how to explain it. "I am really sorry that I worried you, but I am fine." He said, smiling. "Oh, I don't know your name. Mine is Zelkova." He said with an innocent smile on his face.

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:18 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

After Zelkova told him that he did, but seems to her that he trying to remember. "Please tell me, it's only just me and my crazy thoughts." she thought in bit of worry about him. Miku listens to him and told her that he doesn't remember anything about that, she wasn't crazy as she seems. She made a friendly demon, who couldn't remember some after he fainted, "Oh dear... it wasn't me, it's just his memory got lost. I hope he will remember Articuno-chan's talking ability." she thought about his memory loss, she felt like she wasn't only one who couldn't remember her past. When he told his name and wanted to know her name, she couldn't resist that name, so she basically hug him like he's a teddy bear, she smiled like a sweetheart girl, "That is the most cutest name, I ever heard of! It fit's for you and your cute horn." she cried like a childish moment, "I'm Hatsune Miku, but you can call me Miku." she introduce herself and still hugging him from cute name and stuff.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:34 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

After mentioning his name, he felt her arms wrapping around him, pulling him into a tight hug that he seemed to have been unable to escape from. He was turned around and reaching out, almost as if he were reaching for air. He was only playing of course and thought it would be fun. He then noticed her sweet smile and returned it with an innocent one. He listened to her comment on his name, causing his smile to widen. "Thank you! I thought it was strange at first, but I am so happy that you like it a lot!" He chuckled softly before he heard her compliment his horns. He hands touched them and his smile remained. "Your name is unique and very nice to say, Miku~" He cheerfully spoke, smiling up at her. He continued to feel her arms around him and found himself in an unbreakable grip. He enjoyed it. "Do you want to go to the Tokyo place with the bird so that we can help?" He asked, smiling up at her while being hugged.

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:05 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

She release him from her hug, she gave him a kind response with kind smile, "Your welcome." she responded on what he said that he's so happy that she likes his name. Miku heard him said that her name is unique and very nice to say, it made her blush a little across her cheek, she remembered that she couldn't remember her name in her first memory until Master named her Miku after he adopted her. She rubbed her side of her head and let her teal eyes look other way, her left sneakers tap on the ground for rhythm beat that she sang Kokoro. Once he asked her a question to go to Tokyo to help Articuno, she looked at him and smiled. "Sure, I hope she doesn't mind about it. She's usually sometimes goes on her own." she responded to him and walked to Tokyo, and hoping Articuno found something interesting.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:17 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zelkova smiled as she had began walking to Tokyo and followed behind, smiling at her.

[Exit---> Tokyo]

Arru_Akki

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Walking through the lively streets of Hiroshima, a hooded man with quiet steps walked over a small bridge where he noticed something quite interesting. A small keychain hung off of a tree with beautiful jewels hanging off of it. Walking toward the jewels, the silent hooded man softly grabbed them with care, looking at the holy item which made the man smile to know he had gathered one of the keyblade fragments. This pure moment quickly had to end as he saw children running off toward their homes, making him sigh softly with no sound as he felt the daemonic aura flowing behind him. He closed his eyes as he counted to himself. One. Two. Three daemons with scythes as they were readying to attack. As the scythes went down toward him, the hooded man quickly faded out and faded back behind the daemons with the keychain now within his coat. The daemons quickly turned as they readied for their next attack but the hooded man was already ready for them. Two swung their keyblades downwards at him which he quickly summoned his keyblade above his head which stopped their attack quickly. The daemons didn't understand who this man was as he smiled under his hood. He quickly moved his body away from where their scythes will land before making his keyblade disappear. This made the daemons lose their balance as their scythes stabbed into the ground, giving the hooded man time to summon his keyblade once again and decapitating the two daemons while the third watched. The corpses fell before disappearing, leaving one daemon left as it dashed straight toward him only to be stopped with the hooded man's hand gripping it's throat, lifting it up into the air. The scythe was stabbed behind the hooded man into the cement as the keyblade wielder looked down to the ground. Closing his eyes, his flames began to engulf the last daemon, making it turn into just ashes flowing into the breeze. The scythe disappeared behind the keyblade wielder as he made his own weapon disappear. He knew that this would help the fight against Daichi as Sakura blossoms flew past him. His body slowly disappeared as he teleported to a new location to search for the keyblade fragments.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items