Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:00 pm
Angel "Wolf" Earla

User Image

Angel smiled and walked through the city of okinawa with her wolves by her side after walking for a while she finally found the cave and placed In the symbols the cave opened and angel went walking fearlessly through the cave for what seemed like a long time she snapped her fingers her wolves walked up to her she smiled and petted each of them " now my beautiful family go find alice show me the way to our new ally" angel said strongly the wolves howweled and ran as angel followed on there heels

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:48 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

The Holy Angels sense the sins of corruption...

Alice slows her horse down and dismount her pet's back, she took the horse strap and pay for the boat captain to take her and her friends to London.

... They will send Shikaku no Tenshi to perish the darkness

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:31 pm
Merril looked around."wow it's been awhile sinnce we've been on a bout hasn't it,Alice?"asked Merril.
User Image
"Well...lets get this over with and go find our friends!"said Sasame.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Well said,Sasame,well said."said Milly.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:59 pm
Angel "Wolf" Earla

User Image

Ahiga and adrian scoffed " with these sweepers acting like children angel is as good as dead" dimitri nodded but sounded sarcastic " but remember merill is a little girl so she should be top priority instead of angel whos gonna destroy the templers oh no we should just let merril go chasing after her friends mom and unicorns if she pleased its not like angel isnt risking her life to protect them" dimitri looked up at,ahiga who was talking tp the cloaked captian he smiled brightly " well well I,haven seen that son of a b**** in a long time its angels twin brother alexander" adrian shot,his head up and The black cat on her" alexander looked at his sister with a concerned look but angel smiled "let then hate me they will soon bow to me I am not afraid of death" I don't think you ever met my twin brother alexander angel walked alice over to her brother she gave him a hug and crossed her arms over her chest like a X alexander did the,same " my,dear little sister I hope you've been well killing templers and other people that have gotten in,your way" angel only nodded templers yes others no they fear me so they don't cause trouble but I do have a growing fear about alice and her friends saftey they arent wolves like us whats worse is that some of them are sweepers they don't exactly meet the requierments of strength if the other wolves notice that we will be,in,big,trouble you know,better then,i do that,its impossible to stop the wolf from its hunt" alexander nodded " yes I unserstand I will put my,human guards to protect them it wnt be,easy I smell,them from here and I want to throw them off my boat im only letting them stay on,becuase they are your guests but also be weary other wolves will hate you becuase of them especially since I smell

wolf of warriors
Crew

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:22 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice turn around to see Merril and others catch up to her, she smiles at them and ruffle both, Merril and Sasame, hair. She's happy to have her Second in Command of Japan coming along, until she saw Angel's wolf pack in human form. Until she see Alexander, and Angel introduce her twin brother to Princess Assassin, Alice bow in respect, "Please to meet you Alexander-san, my name is Alice, Master of the Japanese Assassin." she politely said to him in respectful tone with a gentle smile. She look at her childhood friend, told him about Sweepers and wolves difference, "Angel-chan, they have highly skills for hunting criminals and Templars. I wouldn't judge that for-" the got cut off when she sense something bit dark as she look up, but she have to keep that way. She look at others, in serious expression, "Let me know for ready to depart to London. Please get your preparation ready, London has a really tight sight guards around." she said to them and walk to the captain to talk to him, she decide to let her new blade to be shown because her cape couldn't cover it well.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:01 pm
"Hey Sasame,what do you think our friends are up to now?"she asked.
User Image
"Who knows...but I hope they will be surprised to see us."said Sasame with a soft smile.
"Oh I'm sure they will be."said Milly happily.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:24 pm
Angel "Wolf" Earla

User Image

Alexander yelled something in italian and they started to set sale as the boat took off the men departes for the dinning room but as they walked by Three of alexanders men walked over and smelles the air but,they coughed when they sensed merril and sasame one of the men grabbed milly the others looked at merril and sasame and snareled loudly they crept in " sweepers ypu traitors what the hell are you doing on our ship you,think,there here to kill aleapxanders twin sister angel" one man said " no problem brother well just,grab,them both,from there tiny necks and throw them off the ship nobodys going to kill angel" the other man,smiled maliciously as he licked his fangs I,havent tasted sweeper blood in a while" angels ears went up so did dimitri ahigas adrians and alexanders ears went up aswell they,flicked and angel ran,to merril and sasame she stood in between them " your not gonna touch them back,off both you,betas yoy have no purpose harassing these sweepers they,are my,commrades y Will leave them be" angel said snareling fangs bared taking out her twin,blades the two men looked at each other then angel " your a traitor brother lets grab her and throw her off with,her precious sweepers she dosent care about,her kin" they lunged angel did to slaming one of them into the ground but the other man tackled angel to the ground angel bit into his neck a loud cry went into,the air and the man backed away blood pouring out of,his neck he grabbed his wound as the other man picked himself off the ground he grabbed angel from the back of the head and,angel started to thrash ahiga came in,quickly and tackled the other man,who had held angel realeasing her alexander came in fangs bared " what the hell is going on,here" the two men jumped up and they started to back off the third guy let merril go " there sweepers we dnt fight with,them we rip there throats there the enemy they betrayed us to t the templers they,helped the templers enslave us the sweepers don't care to help u Angel looked sad and walked awat,she looked angrily at merril and sasame " I told you,not to say anything about your friends you know why,your here because I wanted alice to come thats the only,reason,i,dnt give a f*** about you or anything you,want merill if you don't start listening I swear your gonna have an issue with,me now just,grow up!" Angel snareled like an actual wolf and left fuming ahiga,and the others looked at merril with anger " it was a mistake to,bring u" the others nodded and walked away

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:27 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice continues to talk to captain in japanese, until she heard the noise as she turn around to see Alexander and his pack picking on Merril and Sasame. She widen her ruby eyes, she fast walk towards them to stop them, but Angel and her pack attacking Alexander. Alice stood there and watch, until Angel starts to say one of the most strongest swear word right infront of Merril, who's 10 years old. She can see Train Heartnet, again, appeared to punch Angel's head, he's mad, "Watch your language, you little missy! Not in front of my little girl and my little friend!" he shouted at Angel for extra punishment, yet Alice sweatdrop about him and his parental talk. Suddenly, she sense something bit off as she can feel the darkness seems arise.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:51 pm
"I-I was talking about m-my new Friends!"said Merril as she began to cry.
User Image
"Leave her alone!"shouted Sasame as he drew his sword and got in front of Merril.
Milly transformed into her demon self."Leave my master alone!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:06 am
Angel "Wolf" Earla

User Image

Angel looked at merril cry she sighed " you are a child I,guess sweepers raise there children diffrently but I wnt take back what I,said no matter what you tell me sasame" angels voice was emotionless it made alexander look down ahiga adrian even dimitri looked suprised at angels voice ahiga went to angel but she walked away before he could say anything she walked away not even looking at alice she closed the door to the,room her brother gave her and she didn't come out alexander sighed and looked at sasame " you think my,sister is cruel but you have no idea what she has had to endure wolf children are taught to kill at 6 years old at 8 my sister was killing templers you coddle merril but,have you ever thought of how this trip will effect angel after this she will most likely never see angel again childhood friends will be parted forever and all you can say is leave merril alone my sister use to be like merril innocent and she always had a smile on her face that all dissapered becuase Of the templers and you protecting her won't make merril stronger do you know that if other wolves found out that my sister keeping u and merril safe is treason the pinishment is death even if she became empress they would still want her dead if u wish to continue to not listen to my sister I will hold her death over your head for as long as I am still brething" alexander walked away and knocked on the door angel didn't awnser alexander sighed and went to alice " alice sweet heart can you get angel to come out she wont open the door to me ahiga and the reat of angels pack there wolf ears went down in a sad motion and whined loudly howling at the sky you could here the sadness in,the howls ahiga sat infront of angels door she wouldn't come out talking didn't work he sighed and waited for the boat to hit port

wolf of warriors
Crew

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:06 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice look at others, so she have to use leather slealth to keep it safe. She walk to them, until Alexander talk to her to get Angel out of door. She glance at Train, he rub his temple then disappeared. Alice sigh and walk to the door, where Angel stayed hidden. She knock the door, "Hey, you shouldn't stay here way too long because of Merril-chan and others said that. It's not their fault that they cause a fight, if you stay like this, the Excalibur might probably think you are not brave enough to take out the templars. Sweepers are not working with Templars, they just hunting down criminals and they hired us for taking out their henchmen before they capture the wanted list. Still, I am taking Merril-chan and others because Merril-chan has long range weapon, and Sasame-san and Milly-san because they are depending on us." she explains to her as she sigh again, knowing this isn't a best time to talk longer. Alice walk to Merril and her gang, she take Sasame and Merril's hand to the boat, then carry Milly to the boat, while other packs is on the boat. She said in japanese to the captain to ready for sail to London.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:29 pm
"I'm sorry that we start fights almost every where we go,Alice.'said Merril.
User Image
"It's not like we do them on purpose."said Sasame.
Milly went back to her little self."I'm not in this so I could care less but if anyone hurt my master I will not forgive them."said Milly.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:19 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

The boat arrive and they sail to the dock, Alice bow at the captain, "Arigato gosaimasu." she thank him politely with formal smile. The captain bow her back and then she took her horse down to the dock, and waiting for her second in command to walk off the boat.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:28 am
Merril said thank you to the captain and walked off the boat still holding Milly."Okay...and now home..."said Merril.
User Image
"Merril I can walk you know..."said Milly."Can you put me down please?"

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:55 am
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice smiles at them and then look at the sea, giving hopes for Angel and Sasame for their adventure and meet again someday. She is still concern about darkness she feels, then she call out he horse to follow her as she walk off, "It's good to be ho-" she got cut off by two older brothers happily tackling her, "Arisu-chan!" they cried and knock her down, "GYA!" she cried and look at her favorite brothers, Kaito and Hiro, in Assassin's outfit. They help her up and Hiro look at Merril, "We found her, and we drag her to our baby sister's home." he said to Merril. Kaito dust her off and notice her ruby is acting strange, "Alice, is something wrong?" he ask her in worry, but Alice look at her brother and shook her head. Kaito narrow his pale eyes and have to check her problem when they return home, "Tell me and Hiro-nii-san later, okay." he told her calmly to calm her down, then she nodded as a response.

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces