Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:46 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

The Holy Angels sense the sins of corruption...

She smiled at him, it's been a while for seeing her friend hanging out and inventing a bomb for their mission, she walked in along with Merril. She took off her boots on the stone, and she walked in the bare feet on wooden floor. She looked around the house, it's been a while, but she felt sad that Train was murdered. "You know Sven-san, I helped her find that killer and she did pretty well on it. I gave her Train-san's gun, now she has the Ivory and Ebony guns." she told him and wondering where Merril has gone to.

... They will send Shikaku no Tenshi to perish the darkness

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:50 pm
The minute Alice said that Sven looked at the ground."I wish he wasn't killed that way Merril wouldn't be fatherless."he said.Just then Merril came poking around the corner."Hey um uncle? Where's Eve?"Merril asked Sven."Ithink she's outside in the back."he told Merril."Oh ok thanks!"Merril said as she ran out to the back yard.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:18 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

She agrees with him with a smile, she missed Train carefree and funny way, but she was only one who doesn't get annoyed by him due to her lack of humor. If he was alive, she will help the sweeper working with her creeds. She sees Merril gone to see Eve, she look at Sven with bit mourn, "I know... he's sometimes silly and enjoying chasing with the criminals by shouting at them, boy he's carefree." she said to him as she remember her time with Sweepers, but sometimes Train mess everything up by ruin Sven's plan to chase a criminal. Only she concerns about was, who's Merrils' mother and how come she never met her before. She sat on the chair and dazed into space, "I think her mother might be alive, or something from templars." she thought to herself, thinking about Merril's missing mother, but she have to practice her ninja skill and then visit the Shrine Temple, hoping she will find her biological mother.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Death...
...has his touch

Hawk followed Alice with his sister by his side, his arms crossed as his eyes were still closed. As they walked, he felt the spirits of nature surround him, his mind, body and strength linked in their power. As they walked, he listened to their conversations, noticing Sparrow's robes were ruined,"Sparrow...needs...new...clothes..."

Why....
...can't I?

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:14 pm
User Image
± : . :± : . :± : . :±
User Image
± : . :± : . :± : . :±

With no one left in this world

Looking at her robes, she wasn't even sure when her cloths had gotten so messed up. "I have my old cloths back home, these aren't so bad after all." Just a few tears from her work. Sparrow wasn't exactly a house wife after all.

I will present myself with honor

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:30 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice sat still and having a light mind to think, but however she stands up and walked to the front door. "Sven-san, if Eve-san and Merril-chan wanted to know where I am, please tell them I'm taking a walk." she called out to let Sven know where she's gone to, in case Eve and Merril wanted join in or checking. She wore her theigh length boots and walked out as she open the front door, she didn't notice Hawk and Sparrow because of crowd, so she walk opposite direction and walk around the streets. While she's walking, she pulled her hood to cover her ruby eyes and cleared her mind. She noticed the bird shaped shadow as she look up and saw the Hawk-Eagle flew over by it's cry, noticing small rodent on it's claw. Alice smiled brightly about it as she continue to walk, it almost reminded her of bird of prey. She's a female Hawk-Eagle hunting for prey, the Templar or Criminal.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Death...
...has his touch

As he walked behind the mentor of Japan, Hawk placed his hand on Alice's shoulder, whispering to her with concern. His eyes glowed a amazingly bright orange color, his mind clear as he spoke to her."Sparrow needs...new...robes..speak....with you...after."

Why....
...can't I?

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:46 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

After listening to Hawk's request, Alice turn her face towards him and then Sparrow. She couldn't remember when was last time she went shopping, but she's kimono lover along with yukata, usually Train wanted her to wear yukata and she doesn't mind about it. She looked at Hawk, but her ruby eyes are hidden by her hood, "Okay, except this is going to be hard, but I will try." she told him quietly, so that samurai won't overheard them.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Death...
...has his touch

As he looked at the samurai, not wanting him to overhear their conversation as Hawk kept his hood down, speaking a little more. When he did, his voice sounded like a man's voice, not just a hunter of the night as he spoke,"Samurai...bad? Want....me...take care...of them?"

Why....
...can't I?

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:19 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice heard this as she glanced at samurai groups, she can tell that one with the Kanabo was toughest. She imagine that Hawk will get his bone crush, if he gets hit by Kanabo, she won't allow that to happen unlike what happen last time. She looked at Hawk and stay quiet as she slightly shook her head, "Bad idea, if you do that... they will rise the awareness from Nagano Assassin's Den or you will get massive injury from Kanabo. It takes a lot of months to recover them." she whispers to him, still keeping an eye on samurai, to give him some warning about tough samurai.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Death...
...has his touch

As he looked at the samurai, Hawk chuckled softly, grabbing Alice's and Sparrow's hands, whispering softly,"Go....to creed. Me....stay...Will meet again."
He quickly let go, disappearing within the crowd of people as he grabbed a black cloak to cover his white robes. This helps him disguise himself away from the assassin order. With a smile on his face, Hawk jumped into a bush full of blossoms, watching the enemy.

Why....
...can't I?

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:03 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice listens to him and begin to worry about this, she know he's an assassin, but not sweeper like she's particular of them. Mostly, she might make poor Sven, Eve, and Merril panic attack that she have to listen to an assassin to hide. She watched him disappeared to the crowd, but she hoped he will be okay from them. Luckly, her weapons were hidden under her cloak, but her yumi showed from her right shoulder. Good thing they didn't find out her secret, otherwise she might be in trouble or something as her light stay steady. She sighed and looked at the Sparrow with slight worry expression that showed from her lip and then the crowd. Now she's completely worried as she bit her bottom lip, "He's going to be okay, I'm sure he will, but I'm just worried about this and that Kanabo... oh dear, that club is powerful weapon and I would blame myself, if he gets his bones crushed." she begin to talking to herself with slight guilt about what she imagine. She look down and found an assassin symbol on the ground, she pulled the lid to open it and jumps in. The lid was still open to let Sparrow join in.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:27 pm
Sven had just finished waving good-bye to Alice when Merril came around the corner along with Eve."Where did Alice go?"asked Merril as she looked around.Sven looked up."Oh she went out for a walk."he said.
"Ok well I'm going to braid Eve's hair."said Merril as she walked out of the living room.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:30 pm
Suddenly, a small bird appeared and perched to it's windowstill. It cooed to call out either Sven, Eve, or Merril to get it's attention.

(I know it's sorta small, but Alice-chan has very concerned about this.)

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Death...
...has his touch

As he kept hiding, Hawk saw a samurai walk by his hiding spot which he grabbed him by the sash into the bushes, stabbing a arrow into the samurai's throat so it would bleed on the outfit while he smiled, putting it on. When he got into the armor, Hawk kept their weapon, putting his clothing in a bag as he went to where his sister and the other assassins went, making sure to stay hidden, away from and samurai.

Why....
...can't I?

User Image  
Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out