Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Hope of the Heartless ((Open and Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:29 pm
Allison sat quietly as Uncle Tony pulled into his driveway on the other side of town. He lived in a small house just a mile or so from town, but it was far enough away that you weren't choked with the stuffiness and stink of the city. She looked up from the pavement as she got out and saw a couple kids walking down the sidewalk. One of them wore a gray hoodie and some nice blue jeans. He looked up and Allison could see his blue eyes.
"Allie, can I help you bring your stuff in?" Allison's cousin, Daniel, asked, coming out of Uncle Tony's house. "Allison?"
Allison was staring at the boy, even though he'd turned away minutes before. He was walking away with his buddies and shaking a spray can. Heartless. The word echoed in her mind as she tore her eyes from the boy's back to face her cousin.
"Hey, you okay?" Daniel laughed, patting his cousin on the back. Does he know? Did Uncle Tony tell him? "What's wrong? Oh, is this about the Cheeto incident last year? I really am sorry about that. I apologized!"
Allison smiled and shook her head. Her cousin was so stupid. Then she remembered what she could do.
She picked up a box from the trunk of the car and expanded her mind to reel in Daniel's thoughts. A Heartless! Wow, I wonder what she does. Maybe she can make things grow by touching hem. That would be cool. Or maybe she... Allison grinned and mentally laughed.
"What are you grinning at?" Daniel inquired suspiciously.
"Doing what I do. I read minds. That's what I do," she explained. Daniel was two years older than her, but most of the time he acted two years younger.
"No way! That's how you knew to say that, huh?" When he saw Allison's glare, he calmed down. "No, seriously, that is pretty cool."
"Danny, please. While I'm here, act like a seventeen year old," Allison smirked and walked away with her box. She walked into the house and followed the way her Uncle Tony was pointed.
"Wow, this is nice," Allison complimented as she walked into her new room. It was pained with light green paint and had dark green curtains that were capable of keeping every bit of sunlight out of the room. A queen sized bed occupied the corner opposite the door. A tall bookshelf stood on the wall across from that and a desk stood right next to a door.
"Allison! Get out here and help me with YOUR stuff!" Daniel shouted.

Aiyden sprayed his friend in the face. If he was going to act like that, he was going to pay for it.
"You don't tease me. You know not to do that, don't you? Don't you, Jacob!?" he shouted as he shoved the boy against the brick wall of a convenience store.
"Aiyden! Chill out, man!" the other two yelled as Aiyden sprayed Jacob's face with red spray paint. He threw Jacob against the ground and waved his right arm through the air toward the boys as he turned.
With that simple movement fear crept over all of them. Water dripped from the wall behind the boy on the left. It began soaking him as he clawed ah his throat. It looked like he was choking. Aiyden smirked.
"Is the water chilled enough for you, Cody?" He laughed cruelly. It was just an illusion. None of that was real. It made him laugh that they thought it was scaring the s**t them. "How about you, Shayne? Do you like your new car? Or maybe the one ramming into it?" he laughed again.
Shayne was sitting with his back against the wall, banging the back of his head against it every few minutes. All he was seeing was the view through the windshield of the new car he got for his 17th birthday last month as another, much bigger vehicle smashed into it head first. He gripped each side of his head as the windshield crashed and tore through the airbag as it deflated. His head banged against the steering wheel.
"Dude!" Jacob shouted, now standing to face his attacker. Aiyden turned to Jacob with a grin. "What did you do to them?"
Aiyden smirked and grabbed the red spray paint again. He laughed as Jacob flinched. He painted a heart on the bricks next to him and took the black spray paint off the ground. Then with the black spray paint, he put an X on the heart.
"What can I say? I'm Heartless," Aiyden snickered. He didn't even move. The image he invoked was incredibly pleasing to him, even though he wasn't doing this for fun. He was angry.
Snakes slithered around Jacob's ankles and up his pant legs. Snakes slithered down walls and around Jacob's neck. They bit him wherever there was exposed skin.
Aiyden watched as the boy twisted about and scratched at the imaginary serpents. With a shake of his head he walked away from the trio of terrorized boys. He walked back toward the house where he saw the girl. Maybe she's stronger than these wimps.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:37 pm
Name: Matthew Pryde
Heartless or Human: Human
Good or Evil: Good
Power (Only if you choose Heartless): N/A
Picture or Appearance Description: Working on downsizing it.
Personality: Pleasant and confident, Matthew is a lover of games and anime and feels no shame in waltzing around town in costume. He finds it hard to believe that the Heartless are all...well heartless. They were people first after all.
Other:

Name: Francis Byal
Heartless or Human: Heartless
Good or Evil: Evil
Power (Only if you choose Heartless): he can turn any object he touches into a golem. The objects of course don't change in material.
Picture or Appearance Description: User Image
Personality: laid back and demanding he doesn't enjoy being told what to do by anyone. He sees his power as a reflection on his desire to command and control things around him. Despite this he also seems to follow his own code of honor.
Other:  

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image
I'd been watching the whole thing between the guys go down, my mouth agape. What was wrong with this boy? Was he insane??? As he began to walk away from the dark alley where his companions where writhing in their pain, I ran out in front of him, and pushed him.

"What's your problem?!" I yelled. "Just because your a heartless, doesn't mean you can DO that to people! It doesn't mean you're the ruler of the whole world! Do you hear me?" I was fuming. I pushed my powers at him with the force of a hurricane. GUILT... live it, breathe it, feel it. Suddenly I saw his glacier blue eyes. They were cruel... and beautiful, but I wasn't moved. I stood before this boy, my fists clenched at my sides, waiting for him to retaliate, or reply.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:59 pm
Aiyden already knew, the second he was pushed to the ground, that he didn't like this girl. But as she said it, he felt a sudden, quite strong, pang of guilt. It wasn't what he wanted to be feeling, yet it was there all the same. He never felt guilty for anything he did to almost anyone. He smirked in spite of himself.
"You scold me for using my power on them, yet you use your power on me? What kind of lesson is that going to teach me? Hypocrisy?" He laughed as he stood and dusted himself off. Then, once he was content with the cleanliness of his hoodie, he glared at her. He threw an illusion at her. The illusion was that of a giant crowd laughing at her, throwing things at her, being displeased and annoyed. Aiyden couldn't tell if that was her worst fear in the world, but it seemed to be a fear of hers. Why do Heartlesses have to be so hard to read?

Allison was almost done. She grabbed the last of her boxes and carried it inside. "Home at last."
"Yes, indeed, Allie. Welcome home," Daniel said as she passed him in the doorway. She smirked and continued around the corner to her room.  

Nell-E Kae

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:01 pm
((Welcome to you, Zeraal. Nice profiles.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image
"I don't use MY powers to HURT people!" I yelled. Suddenly, all of my worst fears were recognized. I wanted to scream or cry, or run as far away as possible. I closed my eyes tightly and smashed my hands against my ears to block out all of the pain. Then, i realized... this was him. It was his power. "He really is heartless," I said through gritted teeth, although I didn't realized that I'd said it aloud. Slowly, I breathed in and out, singing lullabys in my mind. The image faded. I opened my eyes and glared at the blue stars in this boys eyes. I pulled up power from deep up within my soul and shoved with all of my might towards those eyes... What have I done??? Look at the pain in her eyes. I need to apologize... immediately. she pushed all of the guilt a murderer who wasn't crazy would feel after a lifetime behind bars. I didn't even have to fake the pain and burning that I felt inside myself from his illusion.  

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:39 pm
Aiyden struggled to maintain control of his emotions. She was taking control of them and it was bringing up guilt and anger. He pushed at her. "GET OUT!" He shouted as he gritted his teeth against an apology he didn't want to say. It was coming up. She was strong, there was no denying that. He threw the illusion at her again, heavier this time. "GAH OURT!" he shouted again, slurring the words with the words "get out" with "I'm sorry."

Allison was resting on her bed and let her mind escape. She let it wander far out into the city, and into the country. She let it flow in every direction. She heard the thoughts of hundreds of people. But there were a couple in particular she listened to. Allison opened her eyes and sat up, blocking out all other voices except those two.
It was a struggle. Between a boy and a girl. The boy was trying to keep hold of his emotions. She could hear his mind commanding him to say "I'm sorry" to the girl, but he was refusing. She could hear his self argument. She could hear the girl too, but not as loud. The boy shouted his thoughts.
Her head was beginning to hurt, but she wanted to hold on. She wanted to see who won.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image
This pain was different. It wasn't a psycological illusion this time, it was a physical fire illusion, burning up my insides until hey were blackened and shriveled. It was so strong, that it actually knocked me flat on my back. I could almost hear the crack of my own head smacking the asphalt. For a moment, there was nothing... no pain, no illusions, just that sickening blackness of falling. Then it came right back on, even stronger than before. Suddenly, all of my sheilds were down. As angry as he was at the moment, he could probably hear everything going on in my head. All of the pain, all of my fears and dreams... everything. I pushed to get them back up but there was nothing I could do. I had been rendered completely helpless. It was so new to me, that it was almost like feeling naked. I was exposed... vulnerable. There was too much pain. In the back of my mind I realized that there was warm blood dripping down my neck. I used all my energy left to release my grip on him and scream "Stop!!! Make it stop!!! Please!!!" What had I done? Why had I been so foolish? Why couldn't I have just walked by him like I'd seen nothing???  

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:09 pm
Aiyden stood once more, now in control over his own feelings. He nodded towards the alley and suddenly, all the boys calmed down. He hadn't released the girl from her nightmare yet. "Cody! Shayne! Get over here!" The boys ran over to Aiyden, not wanting to be fear struck again. Aiyden motioned to the girl on the ground.
"There's a girl here who need help. Guess who gets to be the heroes who gets to take her and Paint Face over there to the hospital?" Aiyden meant Jacob, who was now on his hands and knees, gasping for breath. he turned to the girl and knelt down beside her. He grabbed her shoulders and propped her up against a wall. then, he released her from misery.
"Listen to me. If you tell anyone about me, i will personally hunt you down and become your living nightmare," Aiyden whispered to her. he didn't even have to tell the boys, he knew they wouldn't say anything. He stood and began walking away, leaving the boys and the girl there on the sidewalk.

Allison could hear their screaming at one another. Then it stopped. They were whispering. She heard every word and was horrified. the boy threatened to haunt the girl if she breathed a word of what had just happened. He was getting closer, she knew this because his mental waves were getting stronger. She was tempted to mentally say something to him, but she was too scared to. She decided the girl might need some comfort though.
Allison reached with her mind to the girl. She could see all of her scattered thoughts that she was trying to collect. They were like papers all over the floor of a high school hallway after an idiot knocked them out of her hands. She needed to be cautious and gentle. Hello? Can you hear me?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image
When the boys came to help me, I shoved them away and screamed, "Get off! I don't need your help. I can take care of myself!" I spat in the direction of the boy with the blue eyes, and stuck my hand to the warm liquid on the back of my head. My vision wavered for a moment before I glared daggars at the boy once more. Who could DO that? Be so cruel? Even I felt a little bad for taking control of him like that, but he'd threatened to hunt me? It was best that I left him alone, but I couldn't help but want to make him see the mistakes he was making... suddenly I heard a soft voice in my head. A girl. Yes. I can hear you... Who is that guy? What's wrong with him??? I began to staggar home. I'd patch this up there. However, there was a bit of a problem. No matter what I did, I couldn't get thos glacier blue eyes out of my head. They were constantly there, blocking my vision. Was he doing this? Or... or was there something... more? No... it had to be him.  

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:27 pm
Aiyden was across the street from the girl's house. This was his neighborhood. She'd moved to the wrong side of town. but he couldn't help but be a little curious about her. Heartlesses don't always get along. He was anxious to see if they would, or if he'd be giving her nightmares for the rest of her life.

Allison felt proud of herself for actually figuring out how to communicate with someone telepathically. I have no idea who he is. She couldn't settle down. Hearing that argument had excited her and now she couldn't calm down. She moved her curtains away, and sure enough, just as she'd thought, he was out there, across the street from the very room in which she stood.
I don't know who he is, but he's outside my house. I heard what he said to you. I understand about the cruelty, I don't get it either. it makes me curious what the world did to him to make him like that. But anyway. The question is, are you okay?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image
I grimaced mentaly. Hm. I suppose I'll manage. What's he doing outside of your house??? If you need help. Call me. I'll come find you. And this time, he'll be the one on the ground. I walked in my door, and went directly to the bathroom. I began to wash my head. Then I put alchohol on it, which almost made me scream. Before my eyes, the wound healed. I smiled into the mirror, and braided my hair back, I needed it out of my face if I was going to fight again. Walking into my bedroom, I took a deep breath before sitting down on my bed and meditating, focusing my energy and listening to the girl's mind... her thoughts. It would help me know if she was in danger.  

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:49 pm
Allison was staring out the window. He was a little ominous, just standing there. No, I don't think I need help. I think I'd be able to handle him. She made sure to make it look like her curtains were hanging normally, and she wasn't peeking out between them. She had the sudden urge to go out and talk to him. You know what I just realized, I don't know your name.
Allison couldn't resist the calling to danger anymore, she left her window and walked out of her room. She went down the hallway and out the front door into the cool air. The sun was dwindling in the west and setting a brilliant light and shadow display on the boy's face.
Aiyden pretended not to notice that the girl had come out of her house and was gawking at him. When he started getting bugged, he turned to face her with his blue eyes. He saw her eyes widen when he turned. Finally he came across the street and stood in front of her.
"May I help you?" Aiyden asked, not in a mean way.
"I wanted to know a couple of things. One. What is your name? Two. What are you stalking me? And Three. Why did you torment that girl on the sidewalk a few minutes ago?" Allison asked calmly. She knew what he could do. Aiyden could feel her invading his mind. His whole demeanor changed. His guard went up and he glared at her.
"What do you want?" Aiyden asked menacingly.
"I want answers to my questions, that's all," Allison answered. It was disturbing Aiyden that she was so calm. He calmed his face again.
"I'm Aiyden. I'm not stalking you, and three. That incident on the sidewalk," he made his voice harsh and menacing once more, "is none of your concern. Stay out of my business, and out of my head."
Allison smirked. She wasn't scared of him. She knew all his weaknesses. "What can I say? I guess I'm just...Heartless," Allison mimicked. Then she laughed and mussed Aiyden's hair. Aiyden grimaced and caught her hand as she pulled it back. He leaned in close and whispered to her.
"What are you most afraid of?"
"I'm not going to tell you," Allison whispered back. The she tore her arm from his grip and walked away. Aiyden watched her. He was angry at her and so desperately wanted to scare the living s**t out of her. but he couldn't bring himself to do that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:01 pm
Name: Rosa Ariette
Power (Only if you choose Heartless): She can blend with shadows.
Picture or Appearance Description: User Image
Personality: A bit crazy. She stops at nothing to get what she wants, even if she has to kill a few people in the process.
Other: not much  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Ominelle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:58 am
Name: Farren Illustratio
Good or Evil: Good, I suppose, but he considers himself to be neutral, an enlightened state far beyond the boundries of good and evil.
Power (Only if you choose Heartless): Mind control, but only for up to one day. After this time, the victim will have no idea what they did during the last twenty four hours. He is resistant to the powers of other "Heartless"
Picture or Appearance Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Farren was always considered to be wise beyond his years, and that was only amplified during his transformation from human to so called "Heartless". He does not believe that he is evil or good in his new race, or any of the others truly are. He cares deeply for all those around him, but at first glance can seem a little guarded, and cautious. He just wants to keep himself and his friends safe. He has worked out a way to fit "Heartless" into society, but along with his brother, he knows the reason why they have been dubbed as those without hearts. But he will not reveal that until the right time.
Other: He is Freyan Illustratio's older twin brother.

Name: Freyan Illustratio
Good or Evil: Good, he tends to follow his brothers lead.
Power (Only if you choose Heartless): Can manipulate metal to do his bidding with the sheer force of his mind, and can also feel to emotions of those around him to some extent.
Picture or Appearance Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: He's been desribed by his brother as a "Romantic fool", and to be honest, he agrees whole heartedly (No pun intended) he can sometimes be seen as heroic, and strong but also very reckless, he apparently has a deathwish of sorts. He will willingly put his life on the line for others, and also has a very caring side, if he finds anyone sick or injured, he will do his best to get them medical attention, and nurse them back to health.
Other: Farrens twin brother.

Name: Lokia LuceCruenta
Power (Only if you choose Heartless): It's strange, if she wants someone to hurt, all she has to do is look at them and thousands of wounds will open up on their body, spraying blood everywhere and causing instant pain and sometimes shock which can lead to death. Or they could just die of blood loss.
Personality: Constantly eager to fight and very brave, she has power and she's determined to use it. She dosent really take sides often, so you'll need to pursuade her, but once you've got her attention, she'll follow you to the end of the world. She could be called psychotic, or insane, but she just describes herself as "Eccentric"
Other: Her last name in latin roughly translates as "The light of the blood stained" or something along those lines.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff