Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mind's House of Customized Customs Winners post 5 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heyyeyyeyyeyheyyayyay!
  WHAT'S GOIN' ON?!
View Results

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:45 am
Entry Tag: (.Tortured. .Pumpkin. | Wind | Regular | Moderate | Solo Custom)

I HAVE THE POWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!.

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any~
Name of horse: Celest
Owner: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Temper: Serene
Breed: Leap Year Nikko
Description:
Mane/Tail: Hair Style
I'd like the mane to look like the previous picture, minus the tiara. I'd like the tail to be curly like that, and I'd like them to be black with gold jewels/sparkles in them.
Body: See reference image for wings, coloring, markings, etc. I would, however, prefer there be less gold sparkles. If I could get a wingless version of her (to show her hip marking only, not for RP purposes) as well, that would be woonderful. <3
Jewelry: This necklace, but instead of the diamonds, I'd prefer black jewels.
Fancy bracelet to match necklace.
Wings: I don't know which template I'd like you to use yet. I'm leaning toward the original, but if something looks better, I'd totally be willing to go for that. =D
Reference Image:
Celest Reference Image
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color?: No Default Accessories.
Tag Frame color: Gold
Tag Feather color: Gold and black
Edits: See Mane/Tail and jewelry. Aaaand. Add some pretty hoof floof too, please. =D
Feel free to change anything if you feel it would look better. You've got a bit of freedom with the hair style, as I trust you. =P  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:53 am
Entry Tag: (Pixel-x-Bunny | Wind | Regular | Moderate | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Basic medium grey with gradient white at muzzle, chest, and tai. (And actually, you can add any markings you want as long as the match? To make it more interesting - as long as the face marking stays the same).
Face: from top of head, to bottom of the face a rainbow stretches across. Over lapping the rainbow is a grey cloud surrounding the eye. The cloud is outlined in a darkergrey. Overlapping the cloud - starting from large to small underneath the eye are 4 hearts in dark grey. See references.
Mane: See reference. Short hair extremely purple, 2 spiky short pigtail at the top of her head in 2 yellow bands.
Tail: medium length fluffy looking tail - custom tail but basically CC except for the color. See ref.
Hooves/Fetlocks: No fetlocks, hoove color is white or each a different color of the rainbow.
Reference Image(s): (same as reference for items)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Either Eagel or Heron wings should look like wings here [Ellie's Wings]
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:
- Ear would look like they do in the wing reference.

-Nose is lime green

-Eyes are hot pink and they glow hot pink

-Inside of ear is yellow

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: --
Custom Items:
- The Gloves which would stop above her hooves. See reference gloves would go on front hooves.
- Leggings (orange and yellow leggings) kind of puffy, would go on back hooves. See reference.
- Collar in original Ellie Reference, would look almost exactly like it does in the reference except for the chopstick.
-Purple ribbion that was suppose to be on her horns (original Ellie reference) on her tail?

Reference Image(s) for Items: [Original Ellie Reference (colors, items)] [Reference, do not use this as hair ref] [Wing Ref, Ear Ref] [Hair Reference] [Reference] [Reference] [Reference]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ellie Hale
Owner: Pixel-x-Bunny
Breed: OC
Temper: Bipolar
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself :3  

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:04 am
Entry Tag: (mewmew kittykat94 | Imp | Regular | Minor | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Imp
Starting Stage: Adult Only
WIP Needed? Sure~

Body: A very dark blue over going from head to tail with a lighter blue from her chest down beneath the lace design (Second ref). Over her body, she is covered with many white spots. Along her neck is a lace design (Second Ref) and same goes for a front leg and back leg (opposites, see either ref). Amount of and design of lace is CC
Face: Matches Body
Mane: Punk- Dark blue (see first ref)
Tail: Spade tail, same as body (first ref)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black
Reference Image(s): [x] [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Kid horns, matches the interior of her wings (See first ref above)
Wings: See first ref above. They are pink that slowly changes to a light blue, covered with the same white dots as her body. Both her head wings and buttwings (relaxed) are the same coloration.
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Bow that laces around her tail. (size is CC to fit within the edits limit)
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Delia
Owner: mewmew kittykat94
Breed: Imp OC
Temper: Spiteful
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: 023 Falling Stars by Ameh
Tag feather color(s): To match the interior of her wings

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed her myself

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:16 am
Entry Tag: (HarukaHaru | Regular | War| Moderate | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Moderate?
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: War
Starting Stage: Basket
WIP Needed?: Yes

Body: Black with red tribal, also clydesdale fetlocks
Face: Eye color is a deep red, gray inner ear, a little blood spatter and gray facial markings under the eyes. I also want him to have his little fangs sticking out of the mouth.
Mane: I want long Gray wild with the feathers being black and red and if possible skulls with the feathers. I'd love it if he had long bangs stick out from under the top hat kind of like with the OC and the long hair coming around to rest in front of him.
Tail: Same as the mane; long gray wild with the feathers black and red with possible skulls with the feathers.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg feathers
Reference Image(s): OC
Art, just for a better idea of what I'm kind of asking for

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: I want some blood spatter to decorate him but not to much.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A necklace of sorts with a few skulls decorating it, bandages wrapped around the lower legs but above the leg feathers with a skull and feather decorating one of the bandages, just feathers for the rest.I'd also like it for him to have his top hat spattered with some blood and a grim reaper scythe on the ground.
Reference Image(s) for Items: The scythe,the ribbons are black with blood spatter; the stick is white like bone

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Grimm
Owner: HarukaHaru
Breed: War Horse
Temper: Sadistic
Mate:
Tag Background: 024 Red Thorns
Tag frame color: black
Tag feather color(s): red and black

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It is my pet, I won it from a shop but the shop is no longer around...

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:19 am
Entry Tag: (Seiana_ZI | Kirin | Regular | Unedited | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Unedited!
Soquili Species: Kirin
Body Build: Regular please~
Concept Origin: New Concept!
WIP Needed? I love WIPs~! They're exciting :3

Body: Basically, I would love for this kirin to be based off the idea of a nebulae. Nebulae are beautiful, and I've always loved how some of the space-themed Soquili have looked! My goal is to move her into that path :3

In the end, this will be mostly CC besides for a few things I think would work well for her~ This includes her body!
Face: I'll be leaving this mostly CC! I would like to request that her eyes faintly glow, similarly to the tip of her horn?
Mane: I do believe the Curly 1 mane would work best for her theme. :3 Colors CC, preferrably matching body patterns?'

Or, if you wish, you can make her own windswept, curly hair? I understand this would push the edit level to minor--I am fine with this, I have the gold :3
Tail: Matching the above, please? :3
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC! Whatever ends up working best with her body/scale combination. <3
Reference Image(s): Nebulae create gorgeous pictures in the night sky, and I would love to see how that translates onto a Soquili. :3 Here's some Nebulae images that I would love to see harkened to in this Soquili! Obviously, not all can be used, but picking and choosing and mixing is fine, just as long as the outer space/nebulae feeling is kept.

Orion Nebula, Horsehead Nebula, Tranquility Nebula, Orion Nebula (again), Crab Nebula, The Orion Nebula is rather photogenic

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): I'd like for her to have the curved style of kirin horn--I believe that's Style 2? Perhaps the tip of it could be glowing like a bright star--a beacon of sorts? :3
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: Default scales, please. :3 Perhaps, her scales could resemble the nebulae patterns? Or whatever matches best with her base body. XD I'm really not too picky <3
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: I'd like to see the horse after it's done before I decide this. I have a few ideas, but I want to pick what fits her best in the end. <3
Owner: Seiana_ZI
Breed: Nebulae
Temper: See name of horse!
Mate:
Tag Background: 023 Falling Stars, please!
Tag frame color: As the Soquili is mostly CC and could be any number of vivid colours, I'll leave this up to you. :3 Anything that looks good with her coloration?
Tag feather color(s): See above~

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:24 am
Entry Tag: (LunaRei_SilverBlood | Angeni| normal | minor | Twins)

Quote:
Edit Category: Minor – TWIN (Getsurae is trying for the other)
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Reg
Concept Origin: Me / Getsu
WIP Needed? : Pleasu~

Body: body color/jewels – Reverse the colors
Face: reg
Mane: with curls at the ends and stars sitting in the hair throughout. Hair ending at the knees - Silver similar to Astrophel’s
Tail: Wringlets ending just above the ground (Also with stars) - Silver similar to Astrophel’s
Hooves/Fetlocks: I was thinking that coming from around the hooves like the sisters ‘light’ maybe she could have ‘star dust’ aka sparkles.
Reference Image(s): ): body color/jewels – Reverse the colors
Astrophel

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): -
Wings: style 1
Fins: -
Scales: -
Pelt: -
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: body color/jewels
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Affinity
Owner: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Watchful
Mate: -
Tag Background: : Elemental 23

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: -

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: StarDust
Justification for Domain Choice: She’s one of Astrophel’s sisters. He is Lunar, and their ‘parents’ were Moon and Star. Since she’s a twin, the two sisters will have domains that when together equal Star.

Quote:

Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: normal
Concept Origin: Original character
WIP Needed? Sure

Body: Blues and purples
Face: cloud markings around the eyes
Mane: down, natural medium length. You could even put them in a small bun. A mix of curly and wavy, with the ends being curlier. For colors see ref.
Tail: Same as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are a silver color, and will glow
Reference Image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Getsurei/hokkyo2.png

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): none
Wings: blue and purple, gradiented like her body, win style 1.
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: Her eyes glow.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Hair sticks, circlet, choker, earrings and anklet.
Edits: little silver stars scattered throughout her hair
Reference Image(s) for Items: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Getsurei/hokkyo2.png

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Hokkyokusei
Owner: Geturae
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Loyal
Mate:
Tag frame color: Blues and purples, like her body
Tag feather color(s): Same as tag.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes, many many years ago when I first got the pet. It was partially my design, and partially papers. Though this soq is only partially/loosely based on it. The colorist is free to make any changes as they see fit.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Starlight
Justification for Domain Choice: Her brother is Lunar, and her twin sister is Stardust. They are a celestial themed family, and it also fit her personality best.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:26 am
Entry Tag: (Kirowyn Love | Regular | Regular (Or smaller if there is one) | Heavy to Extreme | Solo Custom)

~*~ Basic Information ~*~

Edit Category: Heavy to Extreme
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Seeing Cuter's cute Soquili!
WIP Needed? Not needed, but I like seeing them ^_^

Body: I would like a light color - maybe a creamy yellow, with flecks of sparkles or something. (Not too aggressive on the sparkles, just a hint so you can see them)
Face: pretty eye make up! with interesting colored eyes... rainbow swirls, two tone... something neat <3
Mane: I really LOVE long (down to the ground long) wavy/curly hair with braids and little parts in an updo... You have a lot of free reign - these are things I like, but the style is up to you for the most part (The only part that I really want it to be is super long.)
Tail: Matching the mane as best as you can.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Just regular is fine. Color CC
Reference Image(s): Hair Style (Not this exactly - again, this is just a reference to the type I like. I also love braids! A mixture would be awesome <3Hair Colors Makeup (Doesn't have to be just like that - I want it to match her... little stars and minor details will be cute! Oh, and nothing on the forehead please)

Custom Items: A bag of some kind (attached to a saddle would be cute! one with like... little wings, hearts, stars... you get the idea.) A cute hair comb, Jewelry (necklaces, bracelets, hair jewely... not sure exactly what I want, but provided refs of some stuff I like.) Maybe some bubbles... ribbons, feathers... I don't want her to look cluttered, but I do want her to have a few larger edits with a bunch of small ones.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Sticks (Not these exactly - something with stars and hearts - colorful) Necklace 1 Hair piece that I don't like the colors of necklace 2 Bracelet 1 Hair charm I love cute foods and other things! Please note that these are refs for things that I like - not exactly what I want. I want things like them... it's hard for me to tell what will all go well together. That's why I'm leaving it up to you!
Other References for theme: I really like the colors and the belts/cape thing she has. (Please note there is nudity)
Desu
Sheep Heavenly
(Permission obtained from Cuter to use her Soquili as Refs. Please note that I don't want Soquili that look just like hers - I want something different, just with the same theme.)
Rainbow Whale, Cupcake, Bakery Girl, Blowing Bubbles, Sprinkles

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~

Name of horse: I'll name her when I see her
Owner: Kirowyn Love
Breed: Kawaii
Temper: Twinkly
Mate:N/A
Tag Background: Something that matches but lets her stand out.
Tag frame color: Matching
Tag feather color(s): Matching  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:57 am
Entry Tag: (Tenko72 | Cerynei Halfbreed | Regular | Minor | Solo)

Edit Category: Minor. I want anything pertaining to the body to be a minor edit, even if the references imply otherwise.
Soquili Species: Halfbreed Cerynei
Concept Origin: Cosplay of Flaaffy from Pokemon
WIP Needed? Yes, please

Body: Pink body.
Face: The outer ears are pink with black stripes and the inner ears are a normal inner ear color. Blue eyes.
Mane: The front of the mane is like the front of Flaaffy's hair in the references and the rest of the mane is just white and curly.
Tail: The tail is styled like in the reference - bunches of the hair are tied with a rubber band at regular intervals down the tail and the bunches alternate from black to pink - with a bead near the end of tail that's the same shade of blue as Flaaffy's tail pearl in the references and any tail hair exposed below the bead is the same shade of blue as the bead.
Hooves/Fetlocks: White hooves. The fetlocks are pink.
Reference Image(s): {mock-up}, {curly manes}, {curly hair}, {more curly hair}, {even more curly hair}, {yet even more curly hair}, {Flaaffy}, {tail style}

Trading Post Items: I don't know if familiars count as items, but I want her to be certed with this familiar: {certed}, {uncerted}.
Custom Items: Tail bead
Reference Image(s) for Items: {tail bead}

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dibe
Owner: Tenko72
Breed: Flaaffy
Temper: Sheepish
Mate: -
Tag Background: No preference
Tag frame color: No preference
Tag feather color(s): No preference  

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:59 am
Entry Tag: (derivative | Regular | Regular | Moderate | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Moderate, I believe!
Concept Origin: Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights. (I'M A LIT NERD LEAVE ME ALONE.)
WIP Needed? I would adore WIPs!

Body: Black and white marbled pattern; I don't like fleshtones on human cosplays, sorry! But you can have a lot of freedom with the exact coloration of his coat and how it falls. Brown and white marble might look better so he isn't overwhelmed with all one color; whatever looks good, as long as his coat retains a natural quality without going fleshtone.
Face: He should have a nonstandard, contemptuous expression. Heathcliff is a tortured, abusive soul; some kind of half-snarl with dark, dark, dark brown eyes would be perfect. Definitely no sharp teeth or fangs or anything of the like!
Mane: Wild and curly, but in loose, short curls that lead into a ponytail tied off by a ribbon. I wouldn't like it all centered around the cap of his head, either; the ponytail portion could be flung over his shoulder or behind him, either way. His mane/tail should be dark brown or black, whatever blends best.
Tail: Wild and a bit curly, to match his mane; tied off by a ribbon as well? Or would that look derpy?
Hooves/Fetlocks: A bit longer and shaggier over his hooves; he should still maintain the general appearance of a "gentleman" so he won't be scraggly, but he is a bit unkempt and has a somewhat dangerous air to him.
Reference Image(s): On the right; loose hair reference.
Another character reference; his hair should be tied off, but his bangs a little more wild and curly like the first one.

Black marble reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None!
Wings: None!
Fins: None!
Scales: None!
Pelt: Marbled and pretty!
Other Notes: Overall, he should be a fairly simple design; as long as you get the mood of him across, which is that of a dark, tortured, unkind man, you're good to go! He was fairly well destroyed by his love for a woman and his need for vengeance in equal parts, so this guy doesn't have a happy story.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: A cravat! I dislike human clothing in general on Soquili, but I've seen these done very nicely and it would fit in with his time period. Perhaps cuffs over his front hooves, but no shirts or fullbody clothing unless you really wanted to put a full jacket on him and you thought it would look good. Definitely no pants. Sorry, Heathcliff.
Reference Image(s) for Items: And I will do it with my cravat!! on!!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Heathcliff
Owner: derivative
Breed: Gypsy
Temper: Malevolent
Mate: None
Tag Background: This, possibly?
Tag feather color(s): CC -- he ought to have "Wuthering Heights cosplay" at the base of his cert, though, please. <3

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay!

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:01 am
Entry Tag: Phail Ninja | NixSeathi/Seathi | Regular | Unedited | Twins

((It says that for the 10% difference, you can have different breeds, so I hope its okay that one is a NixSeathi and the other just a Seathi. If its not, let me know and I'll change the Seathi guy slightly, ok?))

Twin One
Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: NixSeathi
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Not necessary, but loved if you want to XD

Body: CC, look at the inspiration
Face: CC, look at the inspiration
Mane: The "Long" Seathi template, colors are CC ((Unless there is some Nixie mane edit, then feel free to put that in instead))
Tail: CC, look at the inspiration
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC, look at the inspiration
Reference Image(s): Inspiration

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: N/A
Fins: Whatever Nixie edits are possible, put them all in.
Other Notes: AS MANY FREAKING NIXIE EDITS AS POSSIBLE. CHANGE THE FINS, CHANGE THE TAIL (The goldfish and betta tail are both epic), EVERYTHING! -goes psycho crazy-

Trading Post Items: Chuck in some earrings/bracelets. Maybe the triple stud earrings? Shove a bracelet on one/both of his front legs. CC XD
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Methone
Owner: Phail Ninja
Breed: Stud XD (Or you can just put NixSeathi lol)
Temper: Cocky
Mate: Cyllene

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Twin Two
Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Seathi
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Not necessary, but loved if you want to XD

Body: To match his brother
Face: To match his brother
Mane: The "Curly" Seathi template, colors are CC
Tail: To match his brother
Hooves/Fetlocks: To match his brother
Reference Image(s): Inspiration

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Fins: I'd like him to have both the spiky tail fins and upper arm fins, though he should still have a mane (not a finned mane).
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: Same idea as his brother, but feel free to use different earrings/bracelets. Colors should still be similar. CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Thrymr
Owner: Phail Ninja
Breed: Seathi
Temper: Level-Headed
Tag Background: Same as his brother
Tag frame color: Same as his brother
Tag feather color(s): Same as his brother

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:04 am
Entry Tag: (~Masamune~ | Kelpi | Regular (Leg Down) | Moderate | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Kelpi
Body Build: Regular (Leg Down)
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay - Leviathan from Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
WIP Needed? Not needed, but it would be nice

Body: Colours should follow the ref, except for the brown part of the legs on the ref. I'd rather you do his legs in the same colour as the rest of his body. So the brown should simply be ignored. The only extras that should be added (if at all possible) are his small back spikes going all the way down his back/tail, and possibly some extra fins in places. On the ref, it seems like it's mostly the salmon pink fins that would need adding to the Soq, as the other fins I think are just about right on the lines already
Face: See ref. His face should be edited so that he's looking thoughtful, but not smiling. He also has a spiffy beard going on
Mane: Please use whichever head fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. If his head fins could be made bigger like on the ref that would be great. If not it's fine.
Tail: Please use whichever tail style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. Again, if his tail could be edited to look more like the ref, that would be awesome. If not it's fine.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Please use whichever foot fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. XD; *Broken record* If they can be made to look more like the ref, that would be swell.
Reference Image(s): Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Fins: Please use whichever wing/fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. Would be nice if the wings could be made to look just like his, but I know there's a fine line between edits and mutants. ^^ So just do whatever you can.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: See ref. I want the crown, the earrings, the necklace, the bangle around his body and the tail-ring.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Leviathan
Owner: ~Masamune~
Breed: Esper
Temper: Tempestuous
Tag Background: For the tag BG I'd like you to use just the left hand side of this
Tag frame color: Navy blue and light blue mix, with Soquili written in teal
Tag feather color(s): Feathers can be done in the pretty rainbow colours of his fins

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:15 am
Entry Tag: (Looneytaz82 | Regular | Warhorse | Extreme | Solo)

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Reqular
Body Build: Warhorse, without fetlocks
Concept Origin: Cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes please, could I also get a version without armour?

Body: Almost black, with blue highlights.
Face: Refer to Ref pics
Mane: Edit, should look similar to Ref pics
Hooves/Fetlocks: No fetlocks. Add armor to hoof area
Reference Image(s): Color Example (For Armor Frontal view , Side view)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Complete custom armor including blanket. Please make sure that straps under neck are included.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Frontal view , Side view

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ganon's Steed
Owner: Looneytaz82
Breed: Gerudo Stallion
Temper: Demented
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial Cosplay  

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:20 am
Entry Tag: (Yumitoko | Cursed Skinwaker | Original build already which alread comes with the pet| Minor- Moderate | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Minor-Moderate
Soquili Species: Cursed Walked (CORPSE POWDER)
Body Build: N/A
Concept Origin: Old Plotting, etc.
WIP Needed?: If you want I'd love that yes.
Existing pet: Cert
Uncert
SW pelt type: Catwalker
SW Pelt colour?: I'd like it to have the same colour as his familiars.
A black pelt but with a soft navy blue bit down his back, almost like with his own pelt. I'd also like white or silver stripes (maybe matching his own I dunno...if it looks naff take them away).

Also you can do away with hair if you like....I think he'd look better without it (when he has the pelt on anyway). I know SWs aren't much for long dangly hair. xD

Custom Items:
•I want there to be a white rose on the dream catcher where the web would normally be.
•Maybe glowing eyes or some hazy or frosty white smoke smoke around his feet (if you were to do this I'd like version with and without the smoke).
•I've seen this done before so I'ma ask for it but if it's not allowed then okay. I just want more fluff, like a fluffier pelt maybe.
(and not sure but is it possible to add fetlocks? if not that's fine.)
Reference Image(s) for Items: White Rose
Expression edit (angry cat walker top left)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Akuba
Owner: Yumitoko
Breed: Cursed Catwalker
Temper: Resourceful

(Dunno what to add much for corpse powder. xD )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:20 am
Entry Tag: (JetAlmeara | Wind | Regular | Minor | Solo Custom)

Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Regular (with the second feathering choice seen here in white)
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? nah

Body: White base with zebra like black stripes on hind quarters/back legs and face, pale blue on lower legs that graduates into the white.
Face: Zebra like markings in black on the face
Mane: pale blue with pink streaks, CC windblown medium length design
Tail: pale blue with pink streaks, CC windblown medium length CC design
Hooves/Fetlocks: pale blue
Reference Image(s): Main Ref, wing Design

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Heron style, white base with blue and pink tip, striped in black like a natural birds wing (see reference above)
Fins: N/A
Scales:N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: JetAlmeara
Breed: Wind
Temper: Enthusiastic
Mate: Mercy

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: designed myself

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Justification for Domain Choice:N/A  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:28 am
Entry Tag: (Epine de Rose | Angeni-Kalona | Normal | Moderate-Heavy | Solo )

Custom Form
Edit Category: Moderate - Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni-Kalona
Concept Origin: Flooooower power!
WIP Needed?
As many as you want to send, at minimum I'd like one though just so I can see any immediate issues!

Body: A base of purple, a colour swatch has been provided but I'd like you to go wild with your own designs in this respect. Whichever colour you like best as the base! Markings wise, I'm partial to delicate swirls and henna (in a small amount). Feel free to go absolutely mad with your ideas here as her markings are up to you - so long as she's pretty I don't care!
Face: Same colour as base coat, keep her face clear of markings please. Make sure she has a milder/benevolent face! Ideally, I'd like to request that she has 'hooded' or slippy eyes as well.
Mane: Darker shade from the base coat ideally, however, if you feel she looks better with a lighter shade then I will concede! Design wise, her hair will be quite wavy and incredibly long, ideally bound back in jewellery and loose 'chain'. I've provided inspiration for the jewellery but you are free to use your own creativity here as well - so long as the jewels are woven into the hair I'll be happy.
Tail: Same as above, thing very puffy tail, interwoven with jewellery
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy, fear it and love it!
Reference Image(s):
Below reference shows wing choice, feathering choice and horn design.
User Image
Jewellery Inspiration
This Hair + This hair = Profit? Use the pair as your inspiration, though her hair is closer in length to the second reference, most likely thicker and a bit longer.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Single set of ram horns (as indicated in references), colour is up to colourist but should compliment both coat colour and jewellery.
Wings: Kalona (Wing Style 3) and Angeni (Bottom - Wing Style 2)
Other Notes: Colours can be selected from colour swatch but are largely colourist choice. Feel free to add quirks/jewellery etc to the wings if you see fit!

Can I also request a wingless version if you happen to give her any markings that would be hidden by her wings?

Trading Post Items:
N/A
Custom Items: Largely colourist choice, reference provided as inspiration. Would like to have at least one flower located on her though, either by her feet or on her hair!
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Jewellery Inspiration
Lotus Flower

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Lotus
Owner: Epine de Rose
Breed: Imperial
Temper: Impervious
Tag Background: 011 Moonlight Cherry Blossom